Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:39:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit INVESTBOX  (Read 14979 times)
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:38:57 PM

Have anyone meet the waste time for cash out altcoin at here like me? I suppose everyone should left this site because low quality of support.
Allexmdd

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:12:09 AM

I heard that soon in Yobit INVESTBOX add FNTB Tokens, is the coin of the FinTab project , it is possible to know the exact time?
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:27:55 PM

What people think about it doesn't really matter, what matters is that YoBit is currently having a few scam accusation and people shouldn't deposit amounts randomly for later use.
I've heard as well in fact nit just few but many and many of those claims have concrete proofs that shows Yobit is no good but why is coinmarketcap still recommend this site even if Yobit is this bad. Some of the claims states that Yobit are faking their prices to delude people just to scam them not sure if that's true though still that is too scary.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:12:43 AM

Have heard lots and lots of complaints on Yobit recently and have you guys checked the withdrawal fees of that exchange.? Its Insane. More than twice compared to other exchanges. I dont know why some coins still want to keep on listing there.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
fpotur

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:20:38 PM

Friends will have question for investment
Why does BTC not work for 1% daily profit?
Monthly 0.1% working.
Is he intentionally put on the spot for attention?
Are you aware of 15% btc investment per week?
BookeyBitMan

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:51:49 PM

Have heard lots and lots of complaints on Yobit recently and have you guys checked the withdrawal fees of that exchange.? Its Insane. More than twice compared to other exchanges. I dont know why some coins still want to keep on listing there.

Noobs things.....
Check Yobit chat and you will see "problems" that they have.....
- Wallet offline, they send coins
- Forgot tag to insert
- or problem with smart contract
- or send btc to bch address (before fork)
etc......
Yobit support never respond on ticket they fix problem if they can to fix (if it's on their side problem).
Now they have "Please rate the assistance of each support:" that is good thing too.
But all complainings is from noobs and their mistakes, and example:
someone send coins on offline wallet address (of course dont get coins) and start to complaining on Yobit how they stole coins but he/they did not read red letters wallet offline! Who made a mistake?!

I can only say that Yobit is good exchange and read carefully red letters or green Smiley
Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:40:16 AM

Where is the interest supposed to be coming from? Interest rates for shitcoins are absurd, like 0.1% per day for ETH and DOGE. Who would pay such high interest rates? I see BTC is just 0.1% per month, which is realistic (and too low to justify the risk of they being stolen by the exchange).

Has anyone been lending there for say 1 year and able to withdraw?
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:41:33 PM

Noobs things.....
- Forgot tag to insert
etc......
Yobit support never respond on ticket they fix problem if they can to fix (if it's on their side problem).
Now they have "Please rate the assistance of each support:" that is good thing too.
someone send coins on offline wallet address (of course dont get coins) and start to complaining on Yobit how they stole coins but he/they did not read red letters wallet offline! Who made a mistake?!

I can only say that Yobit is good exchange and read carefully red letters or green Smiley
You do actually have the point but i do completely disagree with you talking Yobit to be a good exchange.I admit that there are really users who made their mistakes but eventually as an exchange
you should really be active on announcing which wallets are on maintenance or not. Some of them would be online but most of them are offline like forever.

I doubt that no one would mind to post up if they do able to pull out their funds or not. Their main thread is long time locked.

BookeyBitMan

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:11:03 PM

Noobs things.....
- Forgot tag to insert
etc......

You do actually have the point but i do completely disagree with you talking Yobit to be a good exchange.I admit that there are really users who made their mistakes but eventually as an exchange
you should really be active on announcing which wallets are on maintenance or not. Some of them would be online but most of them are offline like forever.

I doubt that no one would mind to post up if they do able to pull out their funds or not. Their main thread is long time locked.

On wallet page when you click on + or - , deposit or withdraw you can see Wallet status: Online, on Maintenance or Offline and that is all story about that problem.
And yes, on most of altcoins wallet is Offline or on Maintenance but that is problem with wallet synchronization.
But when I say good exchange, I think on major coins (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dashcoin) I did not find any problem with that coins on Yobit exchange (deposit or withdraw). P.S. problem can happen if you deposit from smart contracts

My suggestion is if you trade on Yobit deposit or withdraw major coins only, but you can trade other altcoins without problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: