Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 07:14:11 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypviser - (Finished successfully)  (Read 75650 times)
Crypviser

Activity: 280

Crypviser – the innovative & secured network

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 06:57:50 PM

Crypviser moves from Telegram to Slack

As you know our official and main source of communication with you was Telegram. We were trying our best to be as quick as possible with responses to your questions. Nevertheless, we are growing and moving forward. Therefore it was decided to move from Telegram to Slack. It is a matter of functionality. We already made a few channels to support you, such as Announcements, Tech Support, Trading, Crypviser Soft and two channels for supporting German and Russian speaking users.

We hope you will find this change useful. Two existing Telegram groups will remain for unofficial communication source between users.

Join now: https://join.slack.com/t/crypviser/shared_invite/MjE5MjMzMTMyNzU3LTE1MDEyNTEyNTktNGE4NjI1MDUzYg

Crypviser team

█▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬         crypviser         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬█
█ █     The first encrypted communication App on Blockchain    █ █
Unbeatable security      Extremely fast      Strong authentication      And many more features

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
CORNEL

Flixxo - Watch, Share, Earn!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:08:23 PM

This update is really nice now people can communication with the team and this community will grow. I have great hope for the future of this project and you will deliver something great from scratch.

X       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄██▀▀         ▀▀██▄
  ▄██▀              ▀██▄
 ▄██     ██▄▄          ██▄
▄██      █████▄▄        ██▄
██       ████████▄▄      ██
██       ███████████▄    ██
██       ██████████▀     ██
▀██      ███████▀       ██▀
 ▀██     ████▀         ██▀
  ▀██▄   █▀          ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄         ▄▄██▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.flixxo    X▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀███████
█████▀████░░░░░░▄████
█████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░▄████████
████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████████▀█▀██████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄▄░░███████
████████░░███░░███████
████████░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░███▄░░██████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░░██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
█████████▄█▄██████████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
X[[]]X
bambarmia

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:08:25 PM

There is no ready product for public testing. There are no new exchanges (Only OpenLeger). The price is going nowhere. No activities on Twitter. Telegram closed .  How much did this guys raise from ICO ?

1f you c4n r34d 7h15, you r34lly n33d 2 g37 l41d
electronicash

Activity: 756

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 03:46:04 PM

openledger is the hardest platform i have ever signed into. is it just me not seeing not allowing us to exchange CVCoin to BTC but only BTS?  for christsake, if i have to cash out i have to do to transaction like moving my cvcoin to BTS before turning it into BTC. i'm not surprise this isn't the preferred platform developers.

siupang2

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:50:52 PM

This project is big. Have great future. But if you don't list them in big exchanger soon, all of the interest people will look something else like this too. Your price is growing but I hope CVCoin will reach the ICO price

bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 798

UNIVERSA - BLOCKCHAIN FOR BUSINESS

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:30:05 PM

This project is big. Have great future. But if you don't list them in big exchanger soon, all of the interest people will look something else like this too. Your price is growing but I hope CVCoin will reach the ICO price

Price is already above than ICO price the team distributed the all unsold among the investors with x1.92 multiplier maybe you missed that update that is why you don't know what is ICO. I also believe this project will become huge in coming days as the team is still on hard work.

syarifbitcoin

Activity: 238

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:33:40 PM

Price is already above than ICO price the team distributed the all unsold among the investors with x1.92 multiplier maybe you missed that update that is why you don't know what is ICO. I also believe this project will become huge in coming days as the team is still on hard work.
lol ICO price is 0.00045 BTC i am already hold some a bit for long time but price still not growing up
i think Crypviser need get listed in major exchange or minor exchange not only in DEX

rumax

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 07:50:53 PM

openledger is the hardest platform i have ever signed into. is it just me not seeing not allowing us to exchange CVCoin to BTC but only BTS?  for christsake, if i have to cash out i have to do to transaction like moving my cvcoin to BTS before turning it into BTC. i'm not surprise this isn't the preferred platform developers.

In order to exchange tokens CVC for bitcoins, you need to choose the direction of openBTC, but since the volume on this exchange is too low, it is better to wait for other opportunities for exchange!

shinep

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:56:28 AM

Any news on new exchanges other than openledger? I am finding it so hard to do anything on there. Without another exchange, the price wont move.
siupang2

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:11:18 AM

Any news on new exchanges other than openledger? I am finding it so hard to do anything on there. Without another exchange, the price wont move.
Not yet mate  Sad . I hope the dev will release official announcement for the new exchanger in 1 or 2 weeks from now. The price in openledger is so small, and like the other say, it will not grow till CVCoin reach new exchanger like Bittrex

Crypviser

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:31:31 PM

Crypviser supports CVCoin

In terms of CVCoin informational support, we are launching several contests:

1) The best new CVCoin design - 500 CVCOIN
2) The best video on "How To Trade on Bitshares" in English, Russian, German, Chinese, Korean, Turkish and Spanish. First place worth 300 CVCOIN, second place - 150 CVCOIN
3) The best manual (text) on "How To Trade on Bitshares" in English, Russian, German, Chinese, Korean, Turkish and Spanish. First place worth 200 CVCOIN, second place - 100 CVCOIN

Feel free to contact us via info@crypviser.net and send your works

Crypvier team

Unbeatable security      Extremely fast      Strong authentication      And many more features
dishku

Activity: 756

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:48:31 PM

Not yet mate  Sad . I hope the dev will release official announcement for the new exchanger in 1 or 2 weeks from now. The price in openledger is so small, and like the other say, it will not grow till CVCoin reach new exchanger like Bittrex

Everyone is waiting impatiently to get some news about listing on new exchanges I also hope before end of this month there will be good response about that and price will start rising to the moon.

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L 

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
rumax

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 07:31:39 PM

Not yet mate  Sad . I hope the dev will release official announcement for the new exchanger in 1 or 2 weeks from now. The price in openledger is so small, and like the other say, it will not grow till CVCoin reach new exchanger like Bittrex

Everyone is waiting impatiently to get some news about listing on new exchanges I also hope before end of this month there will be good response about that and price will start rising to the moon.

Over time, the koin will be released to other exchanges, at the moment, as I understand, developers pay maximum attention to the product and it is already being tested, so after the implementation and advertising everything will be super!

Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 09:40:25 PM

Crypviser supports CVCoin

In terms of CVCoin informational support, we are launching several contests:

1) The best new CVCoin design - 500 CVCOIN
2) The best video on "How To Trade on Bitshares" in English, Russian, German, Chinese, Korean, Turkish and Spanish. First place worth 300 CVCOIN, second place - 150 CVCOIN
3) The best manual (text) on "How To Trade on Bitshares" in English, Russian, German, Chinese, Korean, Turkish and Spanish. First place worth 200 CVCOIN, second place - 100 CVCOIN

Feel free to contact us via info@crypviser.net and send your works

Crypvier team

Guys do you realise that for the design you almost get 500 Euro with original agreed market price.. not bad for just a logo of the coin.

Crypviser

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 04:29:16 PM

Dear Crypvisers, you are welcome to read

an article about Crypviser from our UK investor:

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@sirstu/crypviser-cvcoin-the-hidden-gem

#crypviser #cvcoin #security

Odeoke

"Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System"

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:47:26 PM

Dear Crypvisers, you are welcome to read

an article about Crypviser from our UK investor:

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@sirstu/crypviser-cvcoin-the-hidden-gem

#crypviser #cvcoin #security

This is motivational post in long term this coin will be more worthy and there is no doubt. This project has very big room of growth I also would like to suggest to buy more and that is right time to invest in it while it's still very cheap.

Crypviser

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 12:19:01 PM

Remind for CVCoin withdrawal

Dear all, if you still have not received your CVCoin tokens, you might have not mentioned your Bitshares account name in your Crypviser personal account. In this case we have made a special form which will help you to withdraw your tokens to Bitshares platform.

Read more: https://medium.com/@crypviser/remind-for-cvcoin-withdrawal-3bd1018d63de

#crypviser #cvcoin #security #messenger

Crypviser

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 12:57:49 PM

CVCoin Recovery
Dear CVCoin holders, we have received many requests from you regarding recovering the access to your accounts due to the loss of the keys or passwords.
So far we have an option to recover the transactions and we would like to share this procedure with you so you can return your CVCoins.

Read more: https://medium.com/@crypviser/cvcoin-recovery-c2904e8dd197

#crypviser #cvcoin #security #messenger

Weawant

Activity: 288

🌟ATLANT ICO 24hr LEFT🌟

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:35:26 PM

August is almost ending and yet theirs no proper clarification upon exchanger addition for this month, and how long does people could wait for crypviser to be added on big exchange? Openledger is not the ideal place for crypviser to stay and it needs big exchangers to accumulate more potential rise.

Brilliantrocket

Activity: 616

A Decentralized Social Marketplace

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:33:01 PM

There is no ready product for public testing. There are no new exchanges (Only OpenLeger). The price is going nowhere. No activities on Twitter. Telegram closed .  How much did this guys raise from ICO ?

need some good exchange... i face a lot of issue on logging with openledger.
liqui or cryptopia would be good

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.