Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 09:51:52 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypviser - (Finished successfully)  (Read 75914 times)
zeto

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:15:04 AM

Already half-way of September and not a single promise were made! A perfect example of unprofessional-ism.

⚂ YOL (https://yolodice.com/#r-2jvA-jN)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 868

UNIVERSA - BLOCKCHAIN FOR BUSINESS

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:10:33 PM

Already half-way of September and not a single promise were made! A perfect example of unprofessional-ism.

That is true this process taking so long time than expected that's why people are looking doubtful about the future of this coin. If we look over previous news as the team is attending some important events hopefully this will bring more exposure to this project and in long term the team will get succeed to find new places for this coin to trade.

Thule

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:11:57 PM

They made some mistakes and their communication is not the best but they do care about the community and most important they are a legit team having some unplaned difficulties with exchanges which they are trying now hard to fix.Nothing big to worry about.
Its a pain for traders like myself which i can understand but big positiv changes are coming which will satisfy the whole community.
blackmint

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:02:39 PM

Can completely see Crypviser becoming the gold standard of secure messaging apps. Telegram acheived a 7 bil marketcap in 4-5 years for basically not being whatsapp and offering more security. Now theres an app which avoids man in the middle attacks and listening and you can transmit cv coin (tradeable currency) through? Fantastic potential..
Zontop

Activity: 378

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:10:27 AM

I hope Crypvisor will succeed to draw attention of some big investors and partners during their participation in Singapore visit starting from tomorrow. I will expect formation of some new partnerships and more exposure of the project to let people know the benefit of messaging app which will be out in near future.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
Crypviser

Activity: 280

Crypviser – the innovative & secured network

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 07:49:38 PM

A gentle reminder - Crypviser team will go LIVE this Tuesday (12, Sept) starting from 12:00 Singapore time (6am Berlin) to highlight most exciting moments of the event.

Please find all details here: https://www.facebook.com/crypviser/photos/a.629363680581752.1073741828.450999171751538/721551708029615/?type=3&theater

█▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬         crypviser         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬█
█ █     The first encrypted communication App on Blockchain    █ █
Unbeatable security      Extremely fast      Strong authentication      And many more features
Thule

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:43:36 PM

Would like to post an announcement from Kuma and me from Slack :

Kuma :

Dear Crypviser Community,@thule and I are now in charge for exchange listings and marketing and we would like to inform you that Crypviser is joining exchanges very soon. We will do our best to get the exchanges with the most trading volume and will update all of you accordingly. To make things clear, we are going to negotiate with every medium to high volume exchange out there.I spoke with @vadim and came to the conclusion that although they made some mistakes in PR and marketing, they truly care for the product itself. This is a new project and a new team and they are focusing on developing the app. We were asked to take over exchanges and help with marketing and we will try to turn this into a successful coin with the help of everyone in this community.I am an investor just like the rest of you and I would advice everyone to get as much CVCoins as possible because we are going to drive the price up very soon. We have alpha coming shortly and beta is in the box soon after. The team is also attending a lot of conferences and is currently in Singapore. This is good news for the entire community.Don’t forget that the circulating supply now is around 8.000.000 coins. Once it hits the first  exchange, all I can see is a skyrocket for at least $7 by the end of the year with around $100M market cap with such very low circulating supply and a great product set to be released in the upcoming weeks. Alpha will be there with beta and this will greatly improve the price step by step.I also ask of investors disliking OL to disregard it and remove the sell orders. Once we get our first exchange, the volume and price per BTS that is low now will be history. Get ready for a CVCoin/BTC pair and a very stable price.To make things clear, this project is not a scam and is legit. They are behind schedule indeed but all concerns about the alpha and liquidity are going to clear up from now on.Let’s all focus our energy into making Crypviser and CVCoin very successful and work together.

Me :

Just wanted to confirm and add that i will mainly focus on marketing Crypviser to get us more attention in the cryptoworld and especially for the World's first secure Messanger based on blockchain. I'm going to integrate everyone from the great community who wants to actively participate on Crypviser by creating a special marketing section and by opening a so-called "CVCoin Foundation" which will co-fund projects created by our members to get Crypviser on top.Of course it will be a community based foundation run by our community chosen members who will decide about the distribution of the funds. You will also experience some nice surprises on social media websites which will cause big attention to the crypviser app. Since we plan to increase CVCoin's value to its real value quickly i ask you politely to remove your sell orders to not regret a to fast sale on its possible low. Please be advised there will be more events coming to increase the value of that coin quickly which i can't disclose to protect our path to reach that goal.

We both are with a nice amount invested in CVCoin so let's get it in the right direction where it belongs
zeto

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:00:37 AM

That $7 at the end of the year is merely empty speculation. Since they already lost the community trust, to see is to believe now.

Freaks

Activity: 770

Telegram on Steroids

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:21:19 AM

That $7 at the end of the year is merely empty speculation. Since they already lost the community trust, to see is to believe now.

I think community still trust into this project that is just matter of time it taking too long time to get listed on other exchanges but the team is still doing nice job to raise awareness for this app. I hope all strong hands will make huge profit by end of the this year we have to keep hold this.

siupang2

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:33:22 PM

Glad to read that announcement, there's update for this project. I believe this project because the quality of the apps but about the coin, if you don't give update frequently the people will have an awareness and maybe you lost trust in this project. Anyway thanks for the update...

Thule

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:59:27 PM

1. Alpha will be distributed just in fews days between 250+ early bird participants

2. BETA blockchain - based iPhone & Android will be released till end of October 2017

3. Commercial launch end of November 2017

bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 812

UNIVERSA - BLOCKCHAIN FOR BUSINESS

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:56:56 PM

1. Alpha will be distributed just in fews days between 250+ early bird participants

2. BETA blockchain - based iPhone & Android will be released till end of October 2017

3. Commercial launch end of November 2017

This is very impressive roadmap beta version will bring real fun. What is about the listing on other exchanges there is nothing about that into this update actually people are getting confused to keep waiting to hear some good news about that.

notrouble

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:59:40 PM

I can't read those messages about getting listed on exchanges very soon anymore.
They said it in July. And then they said it with an big announcement for August. I have posted this announcement 1-2 weeks ago with a quote. This announcement makes me so angry now, because they said that the listings on kraken and co are nearly done. Obviously they were lying.

Why can't they be just honest, instead of making selfconfident fake announcements?
For example saying: we think it is possible soon, but in worst case it can take some months / instead of: we have contact, it will be very soon.

I am not angry about things going slow. But I can not understand how some people are still protecting them in those cases.

I am out, but will still hold. I do not know this exchange were it is listed and I do not want to make an account there. Why should I still read news when I can not believe them anymore.
zeto

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:55:07 AM

I can't read those messages about getting listed on exchanges very soon anymore.
They said it in July. And then they said it with an big announcement for August. I have posted this announcement 1-2 weeks ago with a quote. This announcement makes me so angry now, because they said that the listings on kraken and co are nearly done. Obviously they were lying.

Why can't they be just honest, instead of making selfconfident fake announcements?
For example saying: we think it is possible soon, but in worst case it can take some months / instead of: we have contact, it will be very soon.

I am not angry about things going slow. But I can not understand how some people are still protecting them in those cases.

I am out, but will still hold. I do not know this exchange were it is listed and I do not want to make an account there. Why should I still read news when I can not believe them anymore.

I completely agree with you. I think these people are the worst types involving money. They try to manipulate the price for their own good by stating lies and deception. These type of people should be punished by not getting involved in businesses and the like.

We kept waiting for more than two months yet this shitcoin is not even listed in YoBit. Worse thing is fanboys keep defending it as if the owners did nothing wrong. This is why China did a great job planning to ban ICOs.

siupang2

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:06:38 AM

I think the team should fix about fee pool in openledger because when I ask open ledeger team why I cannot trade any CVCoin, they reply like this "The thing is that CVCoin "fee pool" is empty, Crypviser team should fix it, please, contact Crypviser team directly  support@crypviser.net"

KuromaYoichi

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:01:12 PM

I think the team should fix about fee pool in openledger because when I ask open ledeger team why I cannot trade any CVCoin, they reply like this "The thing is that CVCoin "fee pool" is empty, Crypviser team should fix it, please, contact Crypviser team directly  support@crypviser.net"
Be patient, there's an announcement about exchange listing from slack post about five post above yours and soon you can trade somewhere else, and the alpha is near so the price will increase. If the alpha is good and there's no problem, we will probably see more than $5/cvcoin at the end of the year.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
dishku

Activity: 770

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:18:05 PM

Be patient, there's an announcement about exchange listing from slack post about five post above yours and soon you can trade somewhere else, and the alpha is near so the price will increase. If the alpha is good and there's no problem, we will probably see more than $5/cvcoin at the end of the year.

After launch of beta version which is planned to release by the end of next month. I hope till than we will see good exchanges on the board and this market will become bullish after this. I also agreed with you there is pretty good chances for this.

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L 

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
siupang2

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:13:38 AM

Thanks for crypviser team that have fix fee pool in openledger.

Now you guys can trade in openledger with CVCoin fees.

Crypviser

Activity: 280

Crypviser – the innovative & secured network

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 01:32:09 PM

Dear Community,
This is to notice you, that Crypviser team has officially applied to Binance exchange for listing CVCoin.
Binance is in TOP30 of world most liquid and popular exchanges with 10,000 BTC turnover.

Their statistics can be visible here:
https://www.coinhills.com/market/exchange/

#crypviser #cvcoin #security #messenger

█▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬         crypviser         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬█
█ █     The first encrypted communication App on Blockchain    █ █
Unbeatable security      Extremely fast      Strong authentication      And many more features
Odeoke

Activity: 224

"Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System"

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:49:50 PM

Dear Community,
This is to notice you, that Crypviser team has officially applied to Binance exchange for listing CVCoin.
Binance is in TOP30 of world most liquid and popular exchanges with 10,000 BTC turnover.

Their statistics can be visible here:
https://www.coinhills.com/market/exchange/

#crypviser #cvcoin #security #messenger

This is another good step take from the team if CVcoin will get succeed to take place for next month listing than it will be great achievement. I will support this project when voting will go live there.

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.