Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 12:20:28 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypviser - (Finished successfully)  (Read 75576 times)
5ensei

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:37:30 PM

Can you plese explain why should investor buy this coin are there any benefits for token holders? Thank you

Anyone?

Crypviser has encrypted app for secure communication the team did all their make this from scratch and this has very big potential soon this gonna release for public use. While this coin has real use case so compare market with Whatsapp, Viber, Messenger and many more than how big this will be. Comparison chart is given below.

https://ico.crypviser.net/docs/CV-table-comp.png
Are they making this app for both android and ios platforms? Would love to test the beta client on ios, if there are any.

According to recent updates beta for ios is coming out end of October. full release for ios and android is planned end of November.

In that case all we need is a bit of patience, a few more weeks and then the value will surely rise up again when a working product is available to trial. Then when the final version is out it will go beyond ico price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barka

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:45:50 PM

yeah just a bit more patience Smiley btw, price at CMC seems to be wrong. if you calculate it based on the info from Crypviser website, it's currently ca. 0.57$
angela.liu

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:41:24 AM

4 months passed and Cvcoin price almost hasn't moved an inch. 4 months passed and not a single valid exchange. 4 months passed and all excuses are drained. What a terrible project this is.

Also, what's with the openledger fake price at 0.0002?? Lol keep dreaming. All you guys are merely assholes.
denam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:30:26 AM

First a working product's availability and then bigger exchanges this will be my preference. We need a constant pressure building element to keep the market rising up. This application will have demand because the encryption and privacy so token's demand automatically will appear.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 20th NOVEMBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

siupang2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:53:53 AM

If this coin not listed in bigger exchanger like bittrex, poloniex, etc. Maybe this coin will not survive for 2 years I think. Because the dev is slow for the update. The dev is not give us the update frequently too. For me when the dev active and always reply the consumer, It makes me feel more safe to invest some money to this token.

angela.liu

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:09:15 AM

Finally got rid of this shitcoin. Lost 70% of my BTC investment. Waited for 4 months just to lose a fortune. This is the stupidest project I have invested in. Pure promises = SCAM coin.
ElmetElmet

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:48:45 AM

Finally got rid of this shitcoin. Lost 70% of my BTC investment. Waited for 4 months just to lose a fortune. This is the stupidest project I have invested in. Pure promises = SCAM coin.

Crypto is just like this. Sometimes you are in profit, sometimes you have to accept a loss. The only way to survive is to make sure your profits are bigger than your losses. I think that your investment in Crypviser was too big. Instead of going all in, it's better to spread your money amongst several projects. Good luck next time.

BitGold!

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:05:49 PM

where to download the app?

pumz

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:33:16 PM

where to download the app?

I think it will take a while still to get approval before appearing on the store. Apple store will be first ever according to last update regarding application every requirement was fulfilled now it is is waiting list to be reviewed before available for downloading.

Crypviser

Activity: 280

Crypviser – the innovative & secured network

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 09:05:03 AM

The free alpha release of Crypviser Secure Social Communication app has been approved for distribution through Apple TestFlight. We are happy to inform everyone about the distribution of CVCoin ICO to early bird participants.
All applicants matching the below requirements will receive an invitation with a download link and instructions today 09/10/2017

- Anyone who purchased CVCoin by 20 May 2017 during CVCoin ICO pre - sale campaign

- Apple iPhone users with IOS 8.0 or higher

Great news for all applicants! According to the distribution policy you will be able to receive an extra copy of the app for testing with friends and relatives.

#crypviser #cvcoin #security #messenger

█▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬         crypviser         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬█
█ █     The first encrypted communication App on Blockchain    █ █
Unbeatable security      Extremely fast      Strong authentication      And many more features
Norainvn

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:28:40 AM

Great! Best wish for Project

HUG NODE
HBUzgaK3VhdUmos6GpRpg8ToeDdvoPiiAx
HP2yaPdYoyCTZEX1xetc5h8FP2QbJGTEXb
HUVHay74h4EwchALRqeyEZaLJDDbYw7k38
barka

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:36:42 AM

Looks like you made a wrong decision. Alpha has just been approved by Apple. Price jumped to 9 BTS.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:48:34 AM

Great news keep coming! There's a lot of project with much higher marketcap without a working product, i believe this project value will increase with fully working product and exchange with more liquidity.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
angela.liu

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:04:30 PM

Looks like you made a wrong decision. Alpha has just been approved by Apple. Price jumped to 9 BTS.

Lol I did not sell. I only placed buy order at 6.8 yesterday.
investeerder

Activity: 231

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:12:19 PM

The news doesn't affect for the price of CVC you know why? Its because this coin is been traded on lousy exchange and people hates to go there due to technicality of the site, and bitshare network is so lousy and If this coin use the ethereum contract I'm sure that this coin is been added immediately on big exchange and for releasing this news the price of the coin goes crazy.

But it turns out that the news is just a normal thing placed and touching sign that it affects for this coin.

Crypviser's decision to select Bitshare network is so wrong decision.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
angela.liu

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:03:24 PM

Finally sold everything at 8.5 bts even though still at loss.
OnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:16:57 PM

The news doesn't affect for the price of CVC you know why? Its because this coin is been traded on lousy exchange and people hates to go there due to technicality of the site, and bitshare network is so lousy and If this coin use the ethereum contract I'm sure that this coin is been added immediately on big exchange and for releasing this news the price of the coin goes crazy.

But it turns out that the news is just a normal thing placed and touching sign that it affects for this coin.

Crypviser's decision to select Bitshare network is so wrong decision.

You only look at what is happening now, but it's better to look a little farther into the future. Bitshares network and dex will be more popular, and bitshares technology better for Crypwiser. Look forward to Crypwiser application release. I dont wait a quick profit here, but this project can rise very fast and high!

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
koang

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:34:59 AM

I can not make cvcoin sell order in openledger.
Should we deposit BTS or BTC first to do sell order?
If anyone can explain this, I really appreciate it.

siupang2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:06:08 AM

no you can use the cvcoin as the fees. I use the cvcoin as the fees. Just change the fees using advanced settings in your account.

koang

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:42:23 AM

no you can use the cvcoin as the fees. I use the cvcoin as the fees. Just change the fees using advanced settings in your account.

Thanks..for your advice. I will try

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.