Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:25:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypviser - (Finished successfully)  (Read 79560 times)
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:57:40 AM

Is this app available for downloading somewhere? I would like to test it.
I think you're too late because they offer to try crypviser app for iOS and registration valid untill at 31st october 2017. Also must holder CVCoin equal to, or more than 3000 CVCoin in their wallet balance
Never heard about such terms for app testing.
Because this app still alpha version so only some people that meet that requirement can try crypviser app. After alpha version usually they will release beta version and i think all people can access to try beta version
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:06:22 AM

Is this app available for downloading somewhere? I would like to test it.
I think you're too late because they offer to try crypviser app for iOS and registration valid untill at 31st october 2017. Also must holder CVCoin equal to, or more than 3000 CVCoin in their wallet balance
Never heard about such terms for app testing.
Because this app still alpha version so only some people that meet that requirement can try crypviser app. After alpha version usually they will release beta version and i think all people can access to try beta version

That´s right after the alpha phase is over, they will probably release a beta version wich all the people can join and test the crypviser app. This will bring a lot of more attention to the project.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:17:21 AM

I will bet 1 bitcoin cvcoin will again not be listed to any exchange this October.  Roll Eyes

Really ?  OK, we accept your call, lets bet 1 BTC from the both side. Are you agree ? Wink
When you lost, you will buy CVCOIN for 1 BTC at the market price, OK?Smiley)

You lost the bet, sonny. Here's my openledger account: zeto1

It's fitting that you pay since you made me lost more than 2 btc of investment. If you don't pay, then that just makes your public reputation tarnished even more. If you pay then I will respect you and your project from now on.

Congrats, wish I had taken part in that bet! I'm surprised actually, they could have got listed on a cheap exchange just to win the bet, or even cryptopia which is doing half price entry fee to help those stuck on nova which is closing down.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
genfre

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:25:43 PM

today i posted in slack that it is very annoying for investors to wait that long and they banned me from crypviser slack...

all i can say to all people that are in this coin is ‚sell it‘
to people that are new here ‚dont invest‘.

all investors are waiting for months and they didnt do shit to make their investors happy.

and banning me for saying that it is unfair to wait that long is also very sad.

i hope this project will die - even if i lost a big bunch of money.

thanks for loosing money and waiting for nothing like months ❤️
Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:45:20 PM

I will bet 1 bitcoin cvcoin will again not be listed to any exchange this October.  Roll Eyes

Really ?  OK, we accept your call, lets bet 1 BTC from the both side. Are you agree ? Wink

It's fitting that you pay since you made me lost more than 2 btc of investment. If you don't pay, then that just makes your public reputation tarnished even more. If you pay then I will respect you and your project from now on.

Still not listed...anywhere?...anyone any news from telegram?Huh

Embarrassed

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:05:48 PM

I guess there will be a next BIG NEWS for traders announced in the next days.

Very exiting.
cryptohold

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:41:29 PM

I'm pretty sure that Cvcoin will be list on Qryptos after Qash ico. They don't have time now for Cvcoin they have to catch clients! I don't care, i'm selling any F.... cvcoin even if i losing money. But maybe i'll invest that money in Qash. For the owner of cvcoin the only hope for make money is the app. Android and Apple. I hope for all sincerely good luck!
barka

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:58:02 PM

I'm pretty sure that Cvcoin will be list on Qryptos after Qash ico. They don't have time now for Cvcoin they have to catch clients! I don't care, i'm selling any F.... cvcoin even if i losing money. But maybe i'll invest that money in Qash. For the owner of cvcoin the only hope for make money is the app. Android and Apple. I hope for all sincerely good luck!

have you seen the new road map? beta for IOS coming out on 30.11 and Android on 15.12. Commercial launch in January. As cryptohold you should know it takes time to get returns on investment.

So either you're trolling or you should change your nick to cryptodump Wink
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:58:47 PM

Very exiting.
As i know from their road map maybe news about beta app for iOS in the end of this month, also in december team will release beta app for android. So i think both news can make this coin price increase
barka

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:17:25 PM

Very exiting.
As i know from their road map maybe news about beta app for iOS in the end of this month, also in december team will release beta app for android. So i think both news can make this coin price increase

I think Thule means news about exchanges. and he's pretty well informed, so let's get ready Smiley
angela.liu

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:39:15 AM

Very exiting.

You have said this several times already. First during September then October. Now you're shilling this shitcoin again so that you can sell your bags as possible as you can. This is becoming a cycle. People should learn and stop supporting this crap.
angela.liu

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:45:53 AM

@Thule: How much did they pay you to shill their shitcoin? I sure wish as hell I haven't discovered this shit and just invested in BTC. I could have quadrupled my investment and not a big loss instead! Curse this team.
rearwheels

Activity: 444
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:36:29 AM

@Thule: How much did they pay you to shill their shitcoin? I sure wish as hell I haven't discovered this shit and just invested in BTC. I could have quadrupled my investment and not a big loss instead! Curse this team.
Why you are so angry, angela? Seems you are Newbie or you are FUDer for buying chip coins from weak hands.
Anyway I wish you Good Luck in your investments and projects.
Let's make world more kind!
Wish to all patience and time will reward us Wink
wwh

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:02:14 PM

I am waiting for Crypviser app to be released for Android.
Need to test this encrypted messenger!
crypviser_cto

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:27:01 PM

You have bet and will get your reward. Our representative will contact you regarding it.
We respect all community members and our promises. Just with some events and milestones we depend on third - party schedules and agreements.
But nothing has changed, we are on the way in getting close to the targeted market places every day. If you hold and have a little more patience, you will win much more with CVCoin.
genfre

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:13:15 PM

wow hahaha you just pay 1 btc to a forum member cuz he made a bet?
but you are to greedy to pay the bittrex fee???

better just share that 1 btc with all the investors that are waiting months right now...

really really unprofessional movements guyz. 😊🤦‍♂️
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:05:20 PM

You should calm down angela and stop creating false accuse.
I joined in the process of getting new exchanges to make sure Crypviser will do everything possible to get us asap listed.All i can say is that Crypviser did really everything and were even willing to pay a high commission to get listed quick at a good exchange just to satisfy their community.
However as you can see exchanges are currently changing because of regulations.Some do it officaly and some behind closed doors.
I contacted myself nearly all exchanges.Because of regulations and because of Crypvisers product there were no quick solution to get listed however
exchanges said clearly that they are very interrested in crypviser and once crypviser will fullfill their new regulations they are going to talk about listing it.
Some exchanges are even in direct contact to get CVN as quick as possible listed.
The big time consumer are the new regulations which nobody could expect so early and which is causing the waiting because Crypviser is not an open source product.

However knowing which exchanges are interrested in Crypviser and also knowing which will probably announced in short term i can make a private bet with you that Crypviser will be a far better investment than BTC when comparing from august till febuary.

wow hahaha you just pay 1 btc to a forum member cuz he made a bet?
but you are to greedy to pay the bittrex fee???

That is total nonsense.Bittrex is being hit hard by regulations.
You can pay Bittrex 200 BTC and you won't get listed because of regulations.
A coin like BTS got kicked out/fozen because of the word "shares" in their name.
So it has nothing to do with payment.
Crypviser (OP)

Activity: 710
Merit: 250

Crypviser – the innovative & secured network

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 09:08:27 PM

Dear Crypviser Community!

Due to our ICO was successfully finished and Crypviser team is on the new stage of the product development
according to Company's roadmap,

we are locking this thread to create a new one with updated information.

Best regards and see you soon!

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
             ▄▄███████████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
       ▄█████████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀██████████▄
    ▄████████▀             ▀▀███████▄
   ▄███████▀                  ▀██████▄
  ▄███████                      █████▀
  ███████       ▄███████         ▀▀
 ▄██████       ████████
 ███████       ███████████
 ███████       ███████████
 ▀██████       ▀█████████▀      
  ███████         ▀▀▀▀▀          ███▄▄       
   ███████                      ██████
    ███████▄                  ▄██████
     ████████▄▄            ▄▄███████
      ▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀
        ▀███████████████████████▀
           ▀▀███████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███

▄███████████▄
     ▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
  █████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████    
  ███████████████████▀   ▀█████
  █████████████████▀     ▄█████
  ██████▀   ▀████▀     ▄███████
   █████      ▀▀     ▄████████
   ██████▄         ▄██████████
   ▀███████▄     ▄███████████▀
    █████████▄▄▄█████████████
     ███████████████████████
      █████████████████████
        █████████████████
          █████████████
            █████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
Voice and Video calls
Group calls
File and Photo/Video sharing
Instant messaging
Auto-destruction timer
Local security features
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91]
  Print  

Jump to: