Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:11:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monaco, the controversial ICO gaining traction  (Read 4845 times)
Urban Crypto (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 08:57:29 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2017, 05:37:23 AM by Urban Crypto

The much anticipated Monaco ICO, Initial Coin Offering, will start in the coming hours. Monaco is the creator of the Monaco Visa Card.  The card operates and is accepted just like a regular Visa card around the world.  The functionality of the card is that it can be used to purchase goods in 23 currencies or 120 countries worldwide with no cost to the user for this ability.  As you use the card, it automatically exchanges your Ether or Bitcoin into that currency and your purchase goes through.

What are your thoughts?

Read complete post here: https://urbancrypto.com/monaco-ico-starts-in-the-coming-hours/

Urban Crypto has the latest information related to Cryptocurrencies, Tokens, and ICOs. www.UrbanCrypto.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Urban Crypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 09:03:27 AM

We have created a commemorative shirt for this occassion.

Have a look here: https://urbancrypto.com/product/monaco-mco-ico-commemorative-t-shirt/

Take an additional 25% off with coupon code 25OFF

Urban Crypto has the latest information related to Cryptocurrencies, Tokens, and ICOs. www.UrbanCrypto.com
reids

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:22:25 AM

"much anticipated"

Huh  Huh

Nobody had heard of this before 2 days ago.
Urban Crypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 11:29:59 AM

https://urbancrypto.com/monacos-ico-passes-minimum-goal/

FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:23:53 PM

CFO: It's likely demand will exceed supply

Which is funny because there's no limit on supply, people can contribute for 7 days with no limit if the soft-cap is reached...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1djYiCtiRY

On top of it they may have a second token sale in future...

2. Capital Reserve
• 30% of the MCO supply will be credited to the reserve, but not issued. These MCO will be available as an additional token sale mechanism, but may never be issued, depending on circum- stances in the future.

https://mona.co/monaco-whitepaper.pdf
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:24:56 PM

´What type of Bob coin this is?
Urban Crypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 10:06:01 AM

There have been some issues and concerns by early Monaco Visa contributors.  See the update to our previous article:

https://urbancrypto.com/monaco-ico-starts-in-the-coming-hours/

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 10:08:27 AM

"much anticipated"

Huh  Huh

Nobody had heard of this before 2 days ago.

shit ya haha, dosent even make sense, they want money for a service many trusted places are doing already, and are coming out of nowhere to do it no official links no nothing. i think this is just another sad attempt at using a companies name most likely :/

theres SO many of these services, why ICO if the company so sucessful?  red flags everywhere haha, im not touching this!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Urban Crypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 12:04:19 PM

Well, Monaco passed there minimum fund goal of 5,000 ETH in an hour and a half yesterday.  Up to this point they have raised contributions of approximately 12,500 ETH or $1,400,000 with 893 participants.  They are a way away from the soft cap of 150,000 ETH.  Where will the ICO end?  I guess time will tell.

Urban Crypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 12:33:26 PM

After the update i posted a few hours ago, I got in contact with Kris Marszalek, the CEO directly.  I find it amazing that he makes himself available to everyone and anyone during this hectic ICo period.  If that is the type of businessman he is, I am sure that your money is in good hands.

See his response here: https://urbancrypto.com/monaco-ico-starts-in-the-coming-hours/

His response is at the bottom as the latest update.

Urban Crypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 02:52:12 PM

Well, Monaco passed there minimum fund goal of 5,000 ETH in an hour and a half yesterday.  Up to this point they have raised contributions of approximately 12,500 ETH or $1,400,000 with 893 participants.  They are a way away from the soft cap of 150,000 ETH.  Where will the ICO end?  I guess time will tell.
Still garnering contributions as they pass the 13,000 ETH point.  CEO says you aint seen nothing yet.  Could get interesting in the coming days.

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 02:56:16 PM

Well, Monaco passed there minimum fund goal of 5,000 ETH in an hour and a half yesterday.  Up to this point they have raised contributions of approximately 12,500 ETH or $1,400,000 with 893 participants.  They are a way away from the soft cap of 150,000 ETH.  Where will the ICO end?  I guess time will tell.
Still garnering contributions as they pass the 13,000 ETH point.  CEO says you aint seen nothing yet.  Could get interesting in the coming days.

lol the CEO is prob either you, or most definitely PAID you,where's the addresses of "all this money" raised or are you just bullshitting to try FOMO?

Dude, we see this everyday, 1 million raised they say!  o can we SEE the proof?  crickets! hhaha

w.e man, they could raise 10 mil you will only get noobs, theres literally nothing but hot air here for actual info :/

meh, idiots buy anything chasing that Nigerian prince's promises to make them rich! ;p

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Urban Crypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 04:28:04 AM

Well, Monaco passed there minimum fund goal of 5,000 ETH in an hour and a half yesterday.  Up to this point they have raised contributions of approximately 12,500 ETH or $1,400,000 with 893 participants.  They are a way away from the soft cap of 150,000 ETH.  Where will the ICO end?  I guess time will tell.
Still garnering contributions as they pass the 13,000 ETH point.  CEO says you aint seen nothing yet.  Could get interesting in the coming days.

lol the CEO is prob either you, or most definitely PAID you,where's the addresses of "all this money" raised or are you just bullshitting to try FOMO?

Dude, we see this everyday, 1 million raised they say!  o can we SEE the proof?  crickets! hhaha

w.e man, they could raise 10 mil you will only get noobs, theres literally nothing but hot air here for actual info :/

meh, idiots buy anything chasing that Nigerian prince's promises to make them rich! ;p

No payment, I am on my own.  I hear the schepticism, with all these ICos hitting the market. Closing in on 16,000 ETH raised.  We will have to see how they progress and where it goes in terms of if it is "real" or not.

Urban Crypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 07:18:55 AM

As the Monaco Visa ICO continues I would like to bring you some of the questions that have been asked by early contributors and people interested to the CEO Kris Marszalek.  You can follow the conversation on their Slack channel as well. https://slack.mona.co/
These quuestions have been asked between Friday, May 19th and today, May 21.  I hope this may clarify some of the simpler questions and help clarify some of their current issues and future plans.
Monaco Visa CEO Q&A:
Q. One user asked the following question: “What is the status with Visa? Are you working on a deal or is it fixed?”  A follow up question clarified:  “If there is already a deal, what is your estimate of the risk of being kicked out of the VISA network in a way or another?”
A. Kris replied: “We have a signed deal with a principal issuer of VISA; as long as we comply with their program rules, we will stay there – to be clear that means we will not be doing crazy stuff like some other crypto cards out there – we will have 100% KYC on every single customer who wants to open an account.”

To read the rest of the Q&A see: https://urbancrypto.com/monaco-visa-answers-ceo-kris-marszalek/

mescalito

Activity: 349
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:59:58 AM

As the Monaco Visa ICO continues I would like to bring you some of the questions that have been asked by early contributors and people interested to the CEO Kris Marszalek.  You can follow the conversation on their Slack channel as well. https://slack.mona.co/
These quuestions have been asked between Friday, May 19th and today, May 21.  I hope this may clarify some of the simpler questions and help clarify some of their current issues and future plans.
Monaco Visa CEO Q&A:
Q. One user asked the following question: “What is the status with Visa? Are you working on a deal or is it fixed?”  A follow up question clarified:  “If there is already a deal, what is your estimate of the risk of being kicked out of the VISA network in a way or another?”
A. Kris replied: “We have a signed deal with a principal issuer of VISA; as long as we comply with their program rules, we will stay there – to be clear that means we will not be doing crazy stuff like some other crypto cards out there – we will have 100% KYC on every single customer who wants to open an account.”

To read the rest of the Q&A see: https://urbancrypto.com/monaco-visa-answers-ceo-kris-marszalek/
Is urbancrypto affiliated with Monaco in any way?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 12:09:52 PM

are there other crypto visa or mastercards already?

Sulaco

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:00:37 AM

From their webpage we can see the links to the team members's linkedin profiles. Only CEO Kris Marszalek even mentions Monaco on his Linkedin profile, no-one else from the team! And even on Kris Marszalek's Linkedin profile it only mentions "Monaco" at the top, nothing under experience and no link to the Moncao website. Scam!!!
softgamers

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:11:58 PM

Monaco is a good scam or they will not develop what they have promised. I've spoken with Wirecard directly and they do not support any cryptocurrencies.
Urban Crypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 04:28:32 PM

Monaco Visa CEO Q&A:

Is urbancrypto affiliated with Monaco in any way?
We are not affiliated nor do we endorse any ICO.  We are just reporting what we see going on.

mescalito

Activity: 349
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:49:31 PM

Monaco is a good scam or they will not develop what they have promised. I've spoken with Wirecard directly and they do not support any cryptocurrencies.
They're pretty good scammers, I like the limited card offer to fastest and biggest 500 investors Smiley Many didn't read the WP not to be late.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: