Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:11:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Altcoins are you buying and hodling?  (Read 7399 times)
adz7

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:11:21 AM

Altcoin I follow for buying at now is STR, DGB, SC, PIVX, ETC but still waiting the good price for shopping

ICOs token I hold in present is MGO, OAX, MCO, special MGO is one of ICOs project promising I know and still very cheap for buying at now

MGO kicked off at 2 USD and is now trading at 0.55 USD
What is the projected price for this token?
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kinghell1

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:59:03 AM

Started with BTC the switched to LTC. After a little profit i moved to VTC. Still holding Cheesy
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:08:25 AM

Currently  Im hodling ETH,Waves, Dash and some SSIO.

This coins does have alot of potencil in the near future mostly Waves nd Etherium. I would prefer to hold some ICO Tokens at the same time.
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:29:23 AM

Today I bought into ZCASH, ZCOIN, NEO, 0X and some more Waves. To be honest, you cannot get enough of waves as I personally feel that it is being suppressed by some huge whales and is on the verge of exploding.

DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:54:14 AM

The coins which I am holding are ethereum, monero, siacoin, golem and civic. All of these coins have shown good amount of growth in past and still have slot of potential.
Civic is the coin which I will recommend you to hold for sure as it is a very unique project. The team is also very strong and the CEO is vinny lingham who is very experienced.
richierich

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:02:15 PM

As of now,  I haven't invested in any altcoins.  Planning to buy after few weeks once I have some amount of BTC. As being new to invest,  planning to invest in CTX in the initial. I could see a very good growth in a short span.  Trustworthy for a long term investment.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:32:00 PM

I hold-ETH,0X,ETC,bancor,waves,wings,omisego,neo,gnosis,golem,rlc

loty1825

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:42:10 PM

Altcoin I follow for buying at now is STR, DGB, SC, PIVX, ETC but still waiting the good price for shopping

ICOs token I hold in present is MGO, OAX, MCO, special MGO is one of ICOs project promising I know and still very cheap for buying at now

MGO kicked off at 2 USD and is now trading at 0.55 USD
What is the projected price for this token?

On ICO 70 million MGO tokens were sold for 53 million USD, so 0.75 USD per token, not 2 USD. But it's true, current price is lower than ICO price.

It's hard to project he price, especially because MGO token will be used in mobile games that are sold in Gamecredits Gstore shop. So success of MGO will depend a lot on how successful Gamecredits project will be.

Gstore is trying to compete in huge mobile gaming industry with leaders like Google and Apple. So the competition will be very tough. There's very limited choice of games in Gstore at the moment and they're very far from taking their share in the market. But thath doesn't mena they can't succeed in the long term. I tried playing some of their games and they're pretty good and what I like about them is their unique approach to advertising. For example if you're running out of time to complete a level, you can get extra time if you if you agree to take a look at an add or play quest from another of their games. I think this is nice way of advertising, beause contrary to annoying adds on websites or paper adds in mailboxes, everybody will be happy he can look at the add, so he can get another chance before he fails to complete the level. I see a lot of revenue potential from this kind of in-game advertising. An interesting approach that might give them an edge over the competition.

MGO price is in my opinion so low at the moment, because there's no progress seen in public. I hear some rumors that they are making progress, but keeping all their development top secret. It's a kind of understandable that if they want to compete in as competitive market such as mobile gaming is, they can't let competition know what exactly they are doing. I'm holding some MGO tokens I bought during ICO, and am not thinking of selling them for now. Their plans from the beginning were to introduce MGO tokens to the games until the end of the year. So they haven't missed any deadlines or broken any promises yet and I see no reason for any worries. I'm going to wait to see if they deliver what they promised by the end of the year. If they do I'm sure the price will go up.

Almost any token that's not a scam and is cheaper than it's ICO price is cheap enough to worth buying. But for long term hold, MGO is quite risky because they depend on Gamecredits and noone can be sure if they can deliver what they promised before we see MGO tokens put to use in real life. So I wouldn't hold a large portion of my portfolio in MGO, but a very small portion might give nice profits in the future.

CarlJohnson89

Activity: 112

https://triaconta.com/?ref=COMBI-154794

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 01:23:26 PM

I'm holding ETN and COMBICOIN. I think both are great concepts. ETN really has this disruptive touch of bringing crypto to the masses with their mobile mining experience. Combicoin felt just like a safe haven. Any other recommendations of coins that are a safe bet?

Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:25:19 PM

This summer I discovered Zencash, a good crypto for the long term holders. This coin is promising to me
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:12:36 PM

I'm curious, I know there are a lot of traders on this forum.

But

1. How many of you folks are investing in and holding altcoins?

and

2. Which ones are they?

As a traders of course I'm investing some altcoins were the things I did was some of it I hold in a long term then, others for short term. Then those coins are Adex, Xem, burst, then Waves. And for short I bought IFT, bay, then xvg.
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 02:14:45 PM

Besides BTC, I am holding LTC, ETH, ETC and XMR.
Always trying to diversify my portfolio, so I am looking at some smaller coins wich could rise in the future (like waves)

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
banake

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:29:26 PM

I am holding these coin:
1. BTC
2. ETH
3. DeepOnion
4. SNT
5. ANT
6. GNT
7. ABY
8. MTH
9. DP2

Anyways, you should keep BTC. BTC up, altcoin can up or down. BUt when BTC down, alcoin will down for sure
Radnie

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:32:04 PM

Aside from BTC, i have OMG coin also. OMG has a potential to rise up on 2018. Omise Company created in 2013 and its not a new company,a company with a lot of history and experience and they have office in Far East countries.

Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:39:19 PM

Honestly, I ACE more come to the conclusion that to keep altcoins is very profitable. I hold xmr, LTC, dash, Eth and waves

marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 02:40:15 PM

Best currencies without a doubt, BTC, ETH, DECRED, ARK, CHRONOLOGIC, NEO ... no doubt there are more coins with big projects, but the main ones are mine.
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:48:20 PM

But

and

2. Which ones are they?

I only investing at BTC and ETH, even if there are a lot of altcoins with promising future, I think BTC should be your primary to invest ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Simss

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:15:20 PM

But

and

2. Which ones are they?
There are some altcoin names I used to hold and buy, but I'm just trying to buy and hold only for coins that have lots of fans or coins that are pretty well known, which I do to keep the price alive
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:19:55 PM

Uhm... I bought OAX and waves. they have good future for sure. Because people are bored from hacked exchanges and these projects provides decentralized exchanges which means not possible to be hacked. In 2018 their price will climb to unexpected levels  Cool
wendelllee

Activity: 672

DeepOnion

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:57:16 AM

I participate weekly airdrop for DeepOnion and I bought 20k more because I believe that this project has a bright future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: