Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:33:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptFolio.com - keep track of your cryptocurrencies!  (Read 31135 times)
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 08:53:16 AM

That's awesome, I didn't know Ripple supported that. We'll try adding it in the next update Smiley

Great! I knew it had to be a way, because the Ripple Live Network (https://ripple.com/graph/) is able to show the balances and the transactions for each Ripple address. Thanks!
Code for that site: https://github.com/ripple/ripple-graph (in case you want to look at how it's done)

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soundasleep (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 01:19:39 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2014, 01:30:17 PM by soundasleep

Today we're releasing 0.17, which adds a couple of highly requested features and lots of bug fixes.

• Added a currency converter tool which can also be added as a graph:
  • Bid/ask is now used throughout the site instead of buy/sell, fixing some exchanges
  • Bitstamp is now the default USD/BTC exchange instead of Mt.Gox
  • Added Coinbase exchange and wallet support
  • Added GHash.io mining hashrate support - note however the GHash.io hashrate API appears to be broken
  • Added Litecoininvest and BTCInve securities exchanges
  • Added Ripple and Namecoin address balances support (thanks for the help!)
  • Generic APIs can now have value multipliers
  • Disabled BIPS wallet support, since the API no longer exists
  • Fixes to WeMineFTC, Vircurex, LTC Ozcoin APIs
  • Lots of other bug fixes and usability improvements

The requested feature list for CryptFolio is massive (200+ items long), so if you'd like to support the development of the underlying Openclerk open source software, please consider purchasing a premium account or donating!
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:39:01 AM

Today we're releasing 0.18, which adds Megacoin support and a lot of new mining pools.

This release has been sponsored by a generous donation from the Megacoin community. Thank you!

• Added Megacoin support
  • The Add Graph dialog has now been separated into categories and sub-categories, since there are now so many accounts and exchanges available on CryptFolio:
  • Added Vault of Satoshi exchange and wallet support
  • Added MiningPool.co, TeamDoge, dedicatedpool.com DOGE, Small Time Miner Megacoin, Ecoining Peercoin, Nut2Pools FTC and 50BTC mining pools
  • Disabled lite.coin-pool.com mining pool, since it has been shut down
  • Premium accounts can now be purchased with Dogecoin - 50% off for a limited time
  • Fixes to b(e^5)r.org, GHash.io APIs
  • Fixes to Chrome graph rendering
  • Various bug fixes and usability improvements

Thanks to the Megacoin community, we will be releasing another update shortly. If you'd like to contribute to the development of the underlying Openclerk open source software, please consider purchasing a premium account or donating!
BitMinerN8

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

Mining since May 2011.

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:55:18 PM

Trying to login and receiving:
Error: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1129] Host 'cryptfolio.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'
 Huh
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:07:44 AM

Trying to login and receiving:
Error: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1129] Host 'cryptfolio.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'
 Huh

How very odd. Never seen that error before. Fixed it a couple of hours ago and put some fixes in place to prevent it from happening again. Thanks for the heads up. Smiley
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:11:39 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 11:27:06 AM by soundasleep

Today we're releasing 0.19, which adds Cryptsy support and Worldcoin & Digitalcoin coins.

• Added Worldcoin (WDC) and Digitalcoin (DGC) support
  • Added Cryptsy accounts through Application Keys
  • Fixed a bug where equivalent fiat value graphs would not include the equivalent values from other fiat currencies
  • Updated screenshots
  • Added Shibe Pool, CryptoPools DGC and d2 WDC mining pools
  • Disabled Small Time Miner, Litecoin Global and BTC Trading Co. accounts, since they have been shut down

We're also very happy to announce our first Android app - Crypto Converter, which uses the same data behind the CryptFolio calculator to provide a quick and simple interface for calculating the equivalent values of currencies.

If you'd like to contribute to the development of the underlying Openclerk open source software, please consider purchasing a premium account or donating.
UberNifty

Activity: 168

AltcoinWarrior.com

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 06:17:26 AM

Awesome in adding Cryptsy!

"Remember, the blockchain is truth..."
MrBSmith

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:47:18 PM

Could you look into adding ScryptGuild to your mining list
BitMinerN8

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

Mining since May 2011.

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 02:24:56 AM

Could you look into adding ScryptGuild to your mining list
Yes, please.

Also, any plans or progress for PoS type assets? Like BitShares PTS or NXT?
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:35:49 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 12:39:12 AM by soundasleep

Today we're releasing 0.20, which adds a number of new cryptocurrencies that had been requested. We're happy to add any coins as long as they're in use and have a working block explorer.

• Added Ixcoin (IXC)
  • Added Vertcoin (VTC)
  • Added Netcoin (NET)
  • Added Hobonickels (HBN)
  • Added Israeli new shekel (ILS)
  • Added Bit2c exchange
  • Added ScryptGuild mining pool
  • Enabled a lot of exchange currency pairs that had been added over the last few months, such as CEX.io's new pairs and VirtEx's LTC pairs
  • Significant performance improvements to some graphs

If you'd like to contribute to the development of the underlying Openclerk open source software, please consider purchasing a premium account or donating.
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:39:06 AM

Also, any plans or progress for PoS type assets? Like BitShares PTS or NXT?

We've added them to the list of currencies we'll be adding in the future; as long as they have an exchange and a block explorer we can support them.
Mr. Net

Activity: 517
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:42:28 AM

I would love to see bter.com support! They are the main exchange for Netcoin. (90% of trade volume is there.)

Money Is Information
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:44:53 AM

I would love to see bter.com support! They are the main exchange for Netcoin. (90% of trade volume is there.)

Unfortunately Bter only supports unsafe API keys. Can you contact them as well and ask them to add a safe API?
Mr. Net

Activity: 517
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:01:54 PM

Unfortunately Bter only supports unsafe API keys. Can you contact them as well and ask them to add a safe API?

Ok I will try and get in touch with them. Not easy to get a hold on them. Smiley

Money Is Information
AscotV

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:08:50 PM

Hi,

Is the Blockchain.info wallet supported? It would be nice if I can connect cryptfolio to my blockchain.info wallet, so every time I add a new address, it is automatically watched in cryptfolio.
sanjoea

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 02:59:27 PM

Your site look nice i will try it out

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:29:05 AM

Is the Blockchain.info wallet supported? It would be nice if I can connect cryptfolio to my blockchain.info wallet, so every time I add a new address, it is automatically watched in cryptfolio.

We'll have a look and if we can add it, we will.
Wheelie

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:37:28 AM

Hi there Soundasleep,

I vistited the website but I have a question (maybe noob) but if I go to the link: configure account
there it says, add security exchanges.

Can you explane me what security exchanges are?
And what does Openclerk do exactly?

Thanks
soundasleep (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:28:44 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 12:39:44 AM by soundasleep

Today we're releasing 0.21, which adds password login. Over the last week we've been upgrading our servers and purchasing a third server to make everything much faster. This release has also involved a rewrite of the project build scripts and tests, so we can prepare for adding some great features in the future.

• Added support for e-mail/password signup and login
  • Upgraded all servers and purchased a third server
  • Openclerk now uses Grunt for its build, uses SASS rather than CSS, and supports site extensions natively
  • Fixed ypool.net accounts
  • Fixed Terracoin and Novacoin addresses not updating

If you have had issues with your existing Bitstamp accounts no longer working in CryptFolio, please note that Bitstamp revoked all API keys due to Heartbleed and you will have to add your Bitstamp accounts again.

---

I vistited the website but I have a question (maybe noob) but if I go to the link: configure account
there it says, add security exchanges.

Can you explane me what security exchanges are?
And what does Openclerk do exactly?

Security exchanges are sites like Bitfunder, Crypto-stocks, the defunct Litecoin Global etc, where you can trade "securities" of things like companies, websites, co-op groups etc. It has nothing to do with account security, for example. In CryptFolio you'll see "Add Security Exchanges" has the same interface as adding mining pool accounts, currency exchange accounts, etc.

Openclerk is the underlying source code powering most of CryptFolio - for example, the code to retrieve balances, to generate reports, to send notifications. You can also deploy an instance of Openclerk yourself if you don't trust the security of CryptFolio, though this does come with a significant maintenance burden. You can check it out here: http://openclerk.org
Wheelie

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:27:34 AM

Thank you for your quick reply back.

The security part is clear to me now, tnx
however the second part is not clear just yet.

You are saying that openclerk is used to retrieve data for the balances. But I thought that information is retrieved by the API issued by for e.g. BTC-e.com. If this is not the case where do we need the BTC-e API for.

Regards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: