Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:39:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148797 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:01:22 PM

Lafayette Mayor-President Wants City-Parish to Create Its Own Cryptocurrency

https://dcebrief.com/lafayette-mayor-president-wants-city-parish-to-create-its-own-cryptocurrency/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 08:42:55 PM

Been on board ever since you announced that partnership with Geneca a few months ago,, what can I say – promising project, solid work all around, great team. What more could you possibly want from an ICO?

Thanks yalla2012, however we are not an ICO.

vujk

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:10:22 PM

Been on board ever since you announced that partnership with Geneca a few months ago,, what can I say – promising project, solid work all around, great team. What more could you possibly want from an ICO?

I have been also. Love the communication and the knowledge from the team. This has to be one of the most undervalued coins at the moment.  Wink
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:37:37 PM

I have been also. Love the communication and the knowledge from the team. This has to be one of the most undervalued coins at the moment.  Wink

Thank you vujk!

We appreciate your trust and confidence in our team, vujk. You are correct that DNotes is one of the most undervalued coins. Perhaps it will not remain that way for too much longer.
vujk

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:06:48 AM

I also want to say this. I missed out on swapping 1.5 mill whitecoins because I was overseas. It was alot of money I lost out on. So please respect your early adopters and have a grace period. Not everyone is capable of following, and they should not lose out as I did.  I do like a good coin burn, but be careful of who actually gets burned.
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:50:20 AM

I've sent some of my DNotes Vault balance to a staking desktop wallet. I've been observing the staking behavior and have a few questions.

1. Does greater coin age increase the probability of that pile staking? I have two basic pile sizes. On the smaller end, those piles have not staked yet (wallet has been staking for just a few days). On the larger end, those piles have staked twice within a few hours of being deposited. So I'm wondering if the smaller piles gain weight as time goes on, or if it's just a pure lottery where odds of staking are a function only of pile size. Bottom line: it's clear pile size matters. Does pile age matter?

2. I see that when a pile stakes, it is split into two basically equal size piles. Is there an ideal pile size for staking? If so, will the wallet automatically maintain that pile size once reached, or would the user have to periodically manually consolidate piles to keep the odds of staking ideal?

3. This is more of a feature request, but record keeping would be made so much easier if the wallet transaction page had an "export to CSV" function.

4. When I hover over the activated staking indicator (green arrow), there is this message that says "your weight is xxx (equal to wallet balance), network weight is yyyy (something much larger)..." What exactly do those numbers mean? It seems to me that the network weight is a number far greater than the entire DNotes supply, yet my weight so far is just my coin balance.

5. What are the basic staking parameters for DNotes? How are things like coin balance, pile size, coin age (if applicable), desired APY, etc. all put together into the formula that governs staking?

I don't remember a part in the white paper that explains all this, and my questions are pretty technical. I've worked with a number of staking wallets to date and I'm trying to figure out how this one works.

Thanks!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:55:34 AM

I also want to say this. I missed out on swapping 1.5 mill whitecoins because I was overseas. It was alot of money I lost out on. So please respect your early adopters and have a grace period. Not everyone is capable of following, and they should not lose out as I did.  I do like a good coin burn, but be careful of who actually gets burned.

We are doing everything we can to ensure late comers can still swap. The biggest challenge will be for those who don't own their DNotes in their own wallet by the 16th. The process for post April 16th swaps will be lengthy and cumbersome as well, so we are hoping to have mostly everyone taken care of by the 16th.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:43:41 AM

I've sent some of my DNotes Vault balance to a staking desktop wallet. I've been observing the staking behavior and have a few questions.

1. Does greater coin age increase the probability of that pile staking? I have two basic pile sizes. On the smaller end, those piles have not staked yet (wallet has been staking for just a few days). On the larger end, those piles have staked twice within a few hours of being deposited. So I'm wondering if the smaller piles gain weight as time goes on, or if it's just a pure lottery where odds of staking are a function only of pile size. Bottom line: it's clear pile size matters. Does pile age matter?

2. I see that when a pile stakes, it is split into two basically equal size piles. Is there an ideal pile size for staking? If so, will the wallet automatically maintain that pile size once reached, or would the user have to periodically manually consolidate piles to keep the odds of staking ideal?

3. This is more of a feature request, but record keeping would be made so much easier if the wallet transaction page had an "export to CSV" function.

4. When I hover over the activated staking indicator (green arrow), there is this message that says "your weight is xxx (equal to wallet balance), network weight is yyyy (something much larger)..." What exactly do those numbers mean? It seems to me that the network weight is a number far greater than the entire DNotes supply, yet my weight so far is just my coin balance.

5. What are the basic staking parameters for DNotes? How are things like coin balance, pile size, coin age (if applicable), desired APY, etc. all put together into the formula that governs staking?

I don't remember a part in the white paper that explains all this, and my questions are pretty technical. I've worked with a number of staking wallets to date and I'm trying to figure out how this one works.

Thanks!

For the staking related questions, one thing I want to clarify first. What are you reporting for your network weight?

3: There is! Click on File > Export from the transactions tab.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:52:58 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 04:22:38 AM by DNotes

We are projecting at this point that there will be 20 million DNotes unaccounted for after April 16th.

The swap process will extend beyond April 16th a few days to get everything in and swapped. There will be some 'in progress' withdrawals, among other issues to deal with, shortly after the 16th. Once that is all cleared up, we will have a separate process for post April 16th swaps and the first batch of post April 16th swaps will be handled on May 16th.

The May 16th date is to ensure work is streamlined / batched together and we can focus on the next most important tasks and development. I can assure everyone we will handle each case with the best interest of not only the individual stakeholder we are working with but also the best interest of DNotes stakeholders as a whole.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:10:49 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 04:23:22 AM by DNotes

Thanks!

For the staking related questions, one thing I want to clarify first. What are you reporting for your network weight?

The reason I ask is.. your weight and the network weight should be the amount of coins currently staking and staking in total on the network. I'm reporting roughly 50 million staking on the network at a given time, which is 1/3 of the network or what I would expect.

I will go back to my team to verify but it should not matter the age or pile / input size. The size of the inputs and reaching maturity could be a factor, but I will verify.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:13:29 AM

We are doing everything we can to ensure late comers can still swap. The biggest challenge will be for those who don't own their DNotes in their own wallet by the 16th. The process for post April 16th swaps will be lengthy and cumbersome as well, so we are hoping to have mostly everyone taken care of by the 16th.

Vujk, I am sorry to hear about your lose of 1.5 million whitecoins. That is most unfortunate. I have personally lost a lot of money in different cases - quite a sick feeling.

It is our wish that no legitimate owners of DNotes will be left behind beyond the April 16th soft dead line. The verification will be complex and time consuming with long wait time. However, there must be a cut off date sometime on the future, to be announced later. Meanwhile, 75% of the unclaimed DNotes will be used as DNotes guarantee funds, so that 25% will be available to support coin swaps that may continue to come in.

We appreciate every DNotes stakeholder for their support no matter how many DNotes they own. One day many more will appreciate DNotes as the trusted brand dedicated to the benefit of everyone.
vujk

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:06:29 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 12:24:29 PM by vujk

I also want to say this. I missed out on swapping 1.5 mill whitecoins because I was overseas. It was alot of money I lost out on. So please respect your early adopters and have a grace period. Not everyone is capable of following, and they should not lose out as I did.  I do like a good coin burn, but be careful of who actually gets burned.

Vujk, I am sorry to hear about your lose of 1.5 million whitecoins. That is most unfortunate. I have personally lost a lot of money in different cases - quite a sick feeling.

It is our wish that no legitimate owners of DNotes will be left behind beyond the April 16th soft dead line. The verification will be complex and time consuming with long wait time. However, there must be a cut off date sometime on the future, to be announced later. Meanwhile, 75% of the unclaimed DNotes will be used as DNotes guarantee funds, so that 25% will be available to support coin swaps that may continue to come in.

We appreciate every DNotes stakeholder for their support no matter how many DNotes they own. One day many more will appreciate DNotes as the trusted brand dedicated to the benefit of everyone.

I agree with a hard deadline. Your team sends emails, unlike some other shady coins, read up. I am glad to be on board. The vision outways the price of a coin.  ICO's are done, what you guys are doing , thats the future, and wil be the new standard. I see value in that.

wiser
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:22:46 PM

Thanks!

50888608 is the current network weight.

I found the export tab and it works great! So glad it's there. That brings up another question. Is there a way to clear orphans or remove "false" transactions? I have a "generated but not accepted" staking incidence that would be nice to get rid of so it doesn't clutter up my data.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:55:25 PM

I also want to say this. I missed out on swapping 1.5 mill whitecoins because I was overseas. It was alot of money I lost out on. So please respect your early adopters and have a grace period. Not everyone is capable of following, and they should not lose out as I did.  I do like a good coin burn, but be careful of who actually gets burned.

I agree with a hard deadline. Your team sends emails, unlike some other shady coins, read up. I am glad to be on board. The vision outways the price of a coin.  ICO's are done, what you guys are doing , thats the future, and wil be the new standard. I see value in that.

Thank you, Vujk. We are a hard working team doing a lot of things behind the scene to build a solid brand to the benefits of everyone. If you have not done so be sure to read our Pitch Deck and White Paper HERE: Pitch Deck: https://dnotesglobal.com/PitchDeck.pptx

White paper: https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/

It is important to understand that DNotes is not and has never been involved in any ICOs. That distinction is important to remain as a digital token and not be at risk of being labeled as a "security token", the sale of which is illegal unless registered or exempt with the SEC.

I wish that ICOs can be structured and conducted in manners that meet existing security laws, either through registration or exemption. Unfortunately, without significant changes to existing laws, it is simply not possible. To date, the issuers of ICO tokens are exclusively decentralized entities without any central authority. However, the money collected goes to individuals, partnership or incorporated companies purportedly are working on some great ideas presented in a white paper. The investors have no ownership or voting rights in the private entity that received the investment.

Here is the conundrum. Technologies often get ahead of regulations. In the case of ICOs, way ahead, and in a massive way. Over $6 billion has been raised worldwide. None of the ICOs have been registered with the SEC. Unlike corporate shares, there are no provisions, existing rules, and regulations governing decentralized entities. Furthermore, SEC does not have the means of obtaining and maintaining full disclosure of all essential information that are important for the investors to make an informed decision.

SEC Chairman Jay Clayton recently made this statement: “Investors should understand that to date no initial coin offerings have been registered with the SEC.”  https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2017/12/125792-sec-chairman-jay-clayton-issues-statement-initial-coin-offerings-cryptocurrencies/

I understand that it is very frustrating, as ICOs can be an amazing contributor to capital formation. Granted that being the case, it is still a bad idea to engage in ICOs that are clearly deemed illegal unless registered or exempt with the SEC. This could end badly. I fear that this is the greatest risk confronting our industry.

There are distinct options of raising funds by selling securities in support of the token or coin legally. In the case of DNotes, we believe that Reg. A+ Mini-IPO Title IV Tier 2 is the ideal option for us. And we have been planning for it for over two years using an incorporated company, DNotes Global, Inc.

To protect consumers the SEC, requires the filing of a registration statement with full disclosure of all relevant information along with two years audited financial statements - subject to on-going reporting as the means of making available all information for investors to make an informed investment decision. We believe that as much as this is burdensome, it is also essential to protect investors.

We are unique in different ways. Related to this subject, our cross ownership is very unique. As a whole, DNotes Stakeholders own 25%  (before dilution) of DNotes Global, Inc. a "C" corporation, incorporated in the state of Delaware. In turn, DNotes Global own 20,000, 000 DNotes. This cross ownership will go a long way in the success of DNotes and DNotes Global.

DNotes Global is working on two rounds of funding. Our first round is Reg. D 506 (c) to raise up to $5 million from accredited investors to fund  our software development, continuing operations, and the high cost of launching our second funding round - A+ Mini-IPO - to raise up to $50 million from accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide.

All the details are spelled out in out white paper HERE: https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:29:06 PM

Thanks!

I found the export tab and it works great! So glad it's there. That brings up another question. Is there a way to clear orphans or remove "false" transactions? I have a "generated but not accepted" staking incidence that would be nice to get rid of so it doesn't clutter up my data.

Ok good. That does sound like the number of coins that would be staking on the network. Regarding the rest of your questions, I will verify before providing the answers.

That sounds like a great option. We probably want export options would allow you to chose what transactions to export and ignore orphan transactions. I will add it to our list.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:30:45 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 03:57:58 PM by DNotes

DNotes 2.0 Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: What is new with DNotes 2.0?

A: DNotes 2.0 is a major improvement on the original DNotes blockchain. The new blockchain will allow DNotes and its partner company DNotes Global to achieve its objective to connect DNotes to the modern world of finance and commerce. The new blockchain is faster, more secure, and consumes only a fraction of the electricity. It also allows custom invoices to be created and attached to transactions, and changes the economic incentives of the network to one that encourages savings with the switch to the Proof-Of-Stake algorithm, and paying 0.5% interest on balances that haven’t moved from a wallet address in a 30 day period (~6% per annum).

Specifications

POS
2% Annualized Staking Reward
Individual blocks reward will be Total Coins / 525,600
60 Second Block Target
0.005 Transaction Fee
Source: https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0
Download Wallet: https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0/releases/tag/v2.0.0.0
Directory DNotes2 (C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DNotes2 on Windows)
CONF dnotes.conf (all lower case)

DNotes 2.0 Features
Switch to PoS
CRISP Reward - 0.5% interest every 30 days. Awarded by address. Calculated on a 30 day cycle.
Automated Invoicing (First Phase) - Integrated blockchain invoice number

There will be a soft deadline where DNotes mined after that block will not be redeemable for 2.0 coins:
4/16/2018
Block# 2180897
133,574,552 Will be the total swappable amount of DNotes we create
+20,000,000 Allocated to DNotes Global, Inc for Development & Growth Fund
153,574,552 Total DNotes 2.0 Created

The next update (TBD) will include:
Deferred Staking

Q: How do I swap my coins?

A: DNotes stored on the DNotesVault are automatically swapped for you, you don’t need to take any action as the swap process has been done on your behalf.

For new coins you would like to swap, from an exchange, a local wallet, paper wallet, that were not already located on the DNotesVault:

If you do not already have a DNotesVault account, register here: https://dnotesvault.com/register
Login to your DNotesVault account.
Click “historic” at the top.
If you don't have any addresses yet, click create address.
Send your old DNotes to one of your historical addresses.
The DNotes you send will then be converted to the new DNotes 2.0 coins, and will show in your new DNotes wallet under “dashboard” after we have completed the swap process.
Note: Please allow some time for this process to complete.

Q: I had a DNotes Vault account with DNotes in it before the swap. Have my old DNotes been swapped into the new coins?

A: Yes. We have taken care of swapping all coins held at the DNotes Vault at the time of the upgrade. You don’t need to take any action.

Q: I found some DNotes from the old blockchain, can I still swap them for the new DNotes tokens?

A: Yes, we will continue to run the old blockchain and give a reasonable period of time for people to swap their DNotes to the new DNotes 2.0 tokens. We recommend that users take action to swap their coins as soon as possible, and may treat swaps on a case by case basis.

Q: I have a paper wallet. How do I turn them into the new coins?

A: You will need to download the DNotes v1.2 software, and then use the importprivkey command in the debug console.

https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/5941/how-do-i-import-a-private-key-into-bitcoin-core

Once your wallet is updated, you will be able to send out your DNotes.

Q: What is the cutoff date for mined DNotes that can be swapped to the new DNotes blockchain?

A: We have set April 16th as the soft deadline. No DNotes mined after this date will be eligible to be swapped to DNotes running on the new blockchain. We will continue swap DNotes after that date, however the process will not be as easy and will take more time. Any DNotes 1.x purchased on exchanges after the 16th will not be eligible for the swap.

Q: What is Staking?

A: Staking your coins helps to support the DNotes network, and the network currently pays out roughly 5 DNotes every minute to one address on the network based on a probability that centers on how many coins the user is staking with as a percentage of the total number of coins being staked on the network. The DNotes network pays out ~2% of the total number of coins per annum. If 100% of DNotes were being used to stake on the network, then by probability each user could expect 2% growth in the number of coins they have. If only 50% of coins are used to stake, then those users could expect approximately 4% growth that year.

Q: Can I stake my coins on the DNotesVault?

A: You cannot currently stake your coins that are on the DNotesVault, you will need to withdraw your DNotes 2.0 to a local wallet and stake your coins from your local wallet. We will in a future release incorporate cold staking, which will allow you stake your coins while they are safely tucked away inside the DNotesVault. However, we do not have an ETA, it will be one of our highest priorities for next upgrades.

Q: How do I stake?

Disclaimer: It is recommended that you properly secure your computer and wallet, as well as make proper backups, before attempting to run your own staking wallet. Failure to properly secure your DNotes may result in loss or theft. If you are not familiar with the process, please start off small and familiarize yourself with the process.

You will need to download the DNotes QT wallet here: https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0/releases/tag/v2.0.0.0

Install the wallet (and we recommend creating a backup)
Go to settings, and then ‘encrypt wallet’. Enter your password twice (and do NOT forget it, or you will not be able to access the wallet and we can not help you).
Go to settings, and then ‘unlock wallet’, enter your password, and select “for staking only”. This will prevent any transfers from being made from your wallet without the password while you stake your coins.
Soon the arrow at the bottom will turn green. This means that your coins are now staking.

You can watch a video of these steps here from our alpha release here:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w9r2LoXM6c

Q: How do I earn the interest reward?

A: Our Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan (CRISP) payouts occur approximately once per month. All coins that haven’t moved address during that month period will accrue a 0.5% interest, which compounds to roughly 6.17% per annum. If you move your coins during that time, those coins will not receive the interest for that month.

Q: What exchanges are DNotes listed on?

A: Cryptopia, Nova, Yobit, & Trade By Trade

Q: Will DNotes 2.0 be listed on new exchanges?

A: The DNotes team are working to get DNotes listed on new and larger exchanges.

Q: When will Cryptopia relist DNotes 2.0?

A: Cryptopia is starting the delisting process and they have advised they will connect us with their relisting team once the DNotes have been removed from the exchange, in order to prevent confusion.

Q: Are the new DNotes 2.0 coins worth the same as the old coins?

A: Yes, they are worth exactly the same. However we can not predict what price movements will occur at exchanges once DNotes is relisted using the new coins.

Q: I have DNotes on the exchange, do I need to remove them from the exchange?

A: Yes, as soon as possible. Please see “How do I swap my coins?”

Q: I have Mac or Specific Linux OS, will there be wallets for these?  

A: Yes!
We currently have Mac and Linux Mint Desktop wallets at DNotesCoin.com.

Q: Where is the block explorer?

A: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note/

Q: Can I get CRISP reward AND stake at the same time?

A: Yes, the system is designed to allow you to receive CRISP on a wallet you are staking

Q: What is the CRISP reward structure?

A: CRISP periods are every 43,200 blocks (30 days). Payments start 10,080 blocks (1 week) from the end of the CRISP period.

Q: What do I need to do to earn CRISP?

A: Keep your coins in the same address for the full CRISP period 30 days, set every 43,200 blocks.

Q: When will I receive CRISP payments?

A: The next payouts are as follows:

April 27 - Ends first CRISP period.
May 4 - Payout starts. (Virtually no one will receive this payout)
May 27 - Ends second CRISP period
June 3 - Payout starts

Roughly.

Q: Do I get CRISP payments at the DNotesVault?

A: Yes! You get CRISP inside the DNotesVault, or at any address you control, such as a Desktop wallet. Though I won't suspect you will be able to get CRISP rewards from the exchanges or other online providers.

Q: Where do the CRISP coins come from?

A: The blockchain, these are newly created coins and have now become part of the new coin distribution, just like the staking reward.

Q: I am trying to swap my coins from Cryptopia and I am getting Invalid Address

A: That address which begins with an "S" is your new DNotes 2.0 address and your coins on Cryptopia currently are DNotes 1.x. If you like to participate in the coin swap, you can click on the "HISTORIC" tab in your DNotesVault account, create an address, and deposit to that address which begins with a "D". We will take care of the rest, and swap your DNotes for you within a few days.

If you have any other queries, please email contact@dnotescoin.com

http://dnotescoin.com/urgent-action-required-move-your-dnotes-by-april-16th/

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:57:14 PM

Updated Swap FAQ's

Q: How do I swap my coins? (before April 16th)

A: DNotes stored on the DNotesVault before April 16th are automatically swapped for you, you don’t need to take any action as the swap process has been done on your behalf.

For new coins you would like to swap, from an exchange, a local wallet, paper wallet, that were not already located on the DNotesVault:

If you do not already have a DNotesVault account, register here: https://dnotesvault.com/register
Login to your DNotesVault account.
Click “historic” at the top.
If you don't have any addresses yet, click create address.
Send your old DNotes to one of your historical addresses.
The DNotes you send will then be converted to the new DNotes 2.0 coins, and will show in your new DNotes wallet under “dashboard” after we have completed the swap process.
Note: Please allow some time for this process to complete.

Q: How do I swap my coins? (after April 16th)

A: Please fill out the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/EaoGpuXcz04C0KrS2

We will be performing post April 16th swap investigations beginning May 16th. Please do not send your DNotes anywhere after April 16th unless it is your own desktop wallet.

If you do happen to have pending withdrawals from the exchange to your DNotesVault HISTORIC accounts, please email us once the funds have been released. contact@dnotescoin.com

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:21:23 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 03:37:43 PM by Dyna

This is awesome company

Thank you Kurrie. This is an awesome company behind an awesome coin.

Now that DNotes 2.0 has been successfully launched, investors will soon recognize that based on our track records, vision, technical knowledge and capabilities we are totally capable of being one of the technology leaders in our industry. To that extent DNotes is perhaps undervalued relative to our industry peers.

Unique cross-ownership model:

As a whole DNotes stakeholders own 25% (before dilution) of DNotes Global, Inc. currently working on two rounds of funding - Reg D 506 (c) to raise $5 million from accredited investors, and a second round using Reg. A+ Mini-IPO Tier 2 to raise up to $50 million from accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide. Upon successful completion, this will add significant intrinsic value to DNotes.

DNotes is a big, bold vision of global scale: to create a truly inclusive supplemental currency that is accessible to everyone in the world. To realize that vision, we have worked relentlessly to build a trusted brand; invaluable in financial services and founded DNotes Global, Inc to help carry on its many vital missions.

Realistically, mass acceptance of digital currency cannot be achieved in isolation, small scale, inadequate funding, unsettled vision, and wrong timing. Arnold H. Glasow said it best when he said, “Success is simple. Do what’s right, the right way, at the right time.” DNotes is guided by these simple principles and much of the teachings from my book: “Improve Your Odds – The Four Pillars of Business Success.”

https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/

I trust that you will find that we have painstakingly built a sound foundation using the most strategic path to reach our vision of mass acceptance of DNotes in global commerce. If you can see what we see, I trust you will be convinced that this takes a very complex ecosystem well engineered and perfectly executed at the right time. Our white paper will give you an overall view of what we have already accomplished and the many remaining tasks on our roadmap in our long journey towards the mass acceptance of DNotes:

White paper: https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/

I sincerely believe that this is a generational opportunity for everyone worldwide. Anyone can support our good cause by helping us to spread our message. We are selflessly committed to the benefits of everyone trusting that together be can help change the world for the better.

We also make it easy for investors to participate by specifically owning DNotes, DNotes Global or both. But even if you own just one or the other, our cross-ownership model takes care of your ownership in both entities.

Important: DNotes is not and has never been involved in any ICOs.

DNotes Global, Inc. is preparing to launch a Reg. A+ Mini-IPO Tier 2 when "Qualified" based on the SEC rules under the JOBS Act.  

Please refer to our white paper for more details: https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/  

wiser
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:35:46 PM

Ok good. That does sound like the number of coins that would be staking on the network. Regarding the rest of your questions, I will verify before providing the answers.

That sounds like a great option. We probably want export options would allow you to chose what transactions to export and ignore orphan transactions. I will add it to our list.

OK, so network weight is simply the total amount of DNotes that are staking in that moment. I think the first time I looked at it, my mind added an extra three zeroes and I was like, I *know* there aren't 50 billion DNotes out there! 50 million makes a lot more sense, as the total supply is around 150 million.

I'm guessing based on those numbers that coin age is not a factor in staking, but definitely please confirm.

On the export, I was also going to request the ability to export a custom date range. The first time I export, I'll want to export everything, but after that, it would be nice to only export the new transactions since the last export. And yes, having it ignore the "false" staking incidences would be great. I remember one wallet I owned having a "clear orphans" function which deleted those from the wallet itself, but that doesn't seem to be a common feature.

I'm actually hoping I can keep records via API. However, I have to see how the API handles recording of the staking transactions. That's been an issue for me with other coins. I'm planning to give that a shot this week. If API recording doesn't work, then the export function is the next best option.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:41:43 PM

OK, so network weight is simply the total amount of DNotes that are staking in that moment. I think the first time I looked at it, my mind added an extra three zeroes and I was like, I *know* there aren't 50 billion DNotes out there! 50 million makes a lot more sense, as the total supply is around 150 million.

I'm guessing based on those numbers that coin age is not a factor in staking, but definitely please confirm.

On the export, I was also going to request the ability to export a custom date range. The first time I export, I'll want to export everything, but after that, it would be nice to only export the new transactions since the last export. And yes, having it ignore the "false" staking incidences would be great. I remember one wallet I owned having a "clear orphans" function which deleted those from the wallet itself, but that doesn't seem to be a common feature.

I'm actually hoping I can keep records via API. However, I have to see how the API handles recording of the staking transactions. That's been an issue for me with other coins. I'm planning to give that a shot this week. If API recording doesn't work, then the export function is the next best option.

Just curious to see if this works as an interim solution:
Plug in your address to the block explorer
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note/
Export the transactions as CSV.

Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: