Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:27:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148797 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:04:33 AM

;)ONLY  153,574,552 Total DNotes 2.0 Created  Shocked Shocked Shocked very very very undervalue now

It's actually 154,110,801 and counting. The CoinMarketcap page is not updating at the moment, so you need to get your stats from the block explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note/

The below numbers are all rounded, but with only:

+155,000,000 total Dnotes outstanding
-49,000,000 currently held in Vault accounts
-32,000,000 in the Vault guarantee fund
-20,000,000 alloted to Dnotes Global

This leaves only about 54,000,000 Dnotes in personal wallets, exchanges etc.

These are only approximations, but there are not that many Notes in circulation now.  Once Dnotes marketing gets ramped up, I am expecting a steady increase in price.

Excellent observation. We may be worth pennies now but I do not know of any other coin that is better positioned than DNotes. Our team, including DNotesEDU, have selflessly contributed over four years of an enormous amount of relentless hard work to DNotes' success. Once discovered, there may not be that many DNotes available for sale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:09:33 AM

You are correct about the "scorecard" aspect of CMC, which is maybe less relevant to DNotes than it might be to other coins. However, an active listing there will be most helpful for me (and I'm sure I speak for others too) in establishing tax basis and determining income for all those newly minted DNotes entering my wallet. I use CoinTracking.info, which runs APIs from both CMC and Cryptocoin Charts in determining historical prices. During the gap where we aren't actively listed on CMC (and I assume Cryptocoin Charts--or maybe that's where the 0.004 USD price is coming from), I'm going to have to go back to each individual minting transaction and manually enter the actual price based on the data I've recorded from my DNotes market reports, and then probably make a guess as to what the actual price was before I started producing those reports. It will be very nice to have that be automatic again.

As long as we're working on getting active on CMC again, could we also reach out to Cryptocoin Charts to make sure its information on DNotes is also accurate?

Ah, really great point. Didn't think of that kinda thing at all.

I wouldn't have either, but 2017 taxes was a rude awakening for me on that point. One of the coins I got into, STEEM, I recently chose to get out of. Why? Because its block chain is built in such a way that accurate record keeping is basically impossible. I call it Tax time pain in the butt factor. And it's a real issue.

"Tax time pain in the butt factor." That may remain an industry problem for years to come.
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:24:44 AM

You are correct about the "scorecard" aspect of CMC, which is maybe less relevant to DNotes than it might be to other coins. However, an active listing there will be most helpful for me (and I'm sure I speak for others too) in establishing tax basis and determining income for all those newly minted DNotes entering my wallet. I use CoinTracking.info, which runs APIs from both CMC and Cryptocoin Charts in determining historical prices. During the gap where we aren't actively listed on CMC (and I assume Cryptocoin Charts--or maybe that's where the 0.004 USD price is coming from), I'm going to have to go back to each individual minting transaction and manually enter the actual price based on the data I've recorded from my DNotes market reports, and then probably make a guess as to what the actual price was before I started producing those reports. It will be very nice to have that be automatic again.

As long as we're working on getting active on CMC again, could we also reach out to Cryptocoin Charts to make sure its information on DNotes is also accurate?

I wouldn't have either, but 2017 taxes was a rude awakening for me on that point. One of the coins I got into, STEEM, I recently chose to get out of. Why? Because its block chain is built in such a way that accurate record keeping is basically impossible. I call it Tax time pain in the butt factor. And it's a real issue.

"Tax time pain in the butt factor." That may remain an industry problem for years to come.

But not with DNotes, right?

I will say that when I gathered all my transaction data from DNotes Vault, everything checked out, despite the fact that many transactions were carried out off chain--that's how DNotes Vault worked with the old DNotes. On that score, please keep up the good work.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:25:45 AM

I know that our community is anxiously waiting for Coinmarkeycap to activate reporting on DNotes. I am speculating (hopeful) that it will happen within the next ten days. We are in constant communication with them and mindful that it is a high priority.

Along those lines, DNotes should be listed on another exchange in a few days. Once listed on Mercatox Exchange we all need to do our best to help get the words out and help generate some trading volume. I am confident that we will meet their threshold before long.

It will take me the whole weekend to get organized and settled down at my summer home in Coldwater, Michigan. I will be spending most of my time here with significant travel from here over the next few months.

DNotes is now on a solid growth path. Added to my list of priorities is growing DNotes worldwide. Don’t look at things by the day. DNotes will be operating at a very different level in another year. This train is about to leave the station.

I will be checking in, but not likely to be actively posting. Thank you all for your continued support.

Thankyou Dyna and Team for all your hard work! You guys are doing a great job actively answering questions. I think that most of us could agree that we as a community appreciate your dedication to making your vision and dream come to life.  I can't wait. Enjoy settling down, taking a break from the forum, and good luck with all your travels. We will be looking forward to hearing back from you in the future after more progress has been made. 

Thank you, mrbum805. I love solving big problems in business. In general, the bigger the problem, the bigger the opportunity. DNotes is committed to solving the biggest problem of all - the mass adoption of a digital currency as a supplement to fiat currency in global commerce. The reward to DNotes stakeholders over the long-term could be immense. That is the true value of DNotes for those who believe that we can make it happen.

Henry Ford's saying, "Whether you believe you can, or you believe you can't, you are right," has always been an inspiration to me and ingrained in my mindset. That is what dives me. I believe that we can make it happen and it will change the world for the better.  
wiser
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:35:53 AM

The DNotes market report for Friday, June 8, 2018

We now have two active DNotes markets: NLexch and Stocks.exchange. At this time, neither one is recognized by CoinMarkecap, so I will continue posting the information from both markets once a day so we can keep track of DNotes' price.

On NLexch the low price is 420 Satoshi and the high price is 550 Satoshi. The last price was 420 Satoshi, or 0.032207 USD. The current high bid is 420 and the low ask is 780. The 24 hour volume is 9,999.995 NOTE.

On Stocks.exchange the low price is 310 Satoshi and the high price is 577 Satoshi. The last price was 310 Satoshi, or 0.023771 USD. The current high bid is 420 and the low ask is 311. The 24 hour volume is 133,745.56 NOTE.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:36:27 AM

But not with DNotes, right?

I will say that when I gathered all my transaction data from DNotes Vault, everything checked out, despite the fact that many transactions were carried out off chain--that's how DNotes Vault worked with the old DNotes. On that score, please keep up the good work.

DNotesVault is an invaluable asset to our stakeholder and uniquely ours. That itself should make DNotes significantly more valuable.

My "pain in the butt factor" has more to do with accounting for accurate gain/loss of exchange trades.
wiser
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:52:31 AM

My "pain in the butt factor" has more to do with accounting for accurate gain/loss of exchange trades.

For proper accounting of trades, I highly recommend CoinTracking. I bought the unlimited lifetime membership. It wasn't cheap, but it has saved me hours and hours of trying to figure it out with a spreadsheet. When there are quirks, like a period of time where your coin isn't tracked on CMC, it will involve more hands-on data entry for that part, but it does all the basis/gains/loss calculations as accurately as the data you feed it. My accountants were impressed with it.
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:06:35 PM

Note Listed On Mercatox exchange

We are glad to be now listed on Mercatox exchange. You can find the NOTE / BTC market at the following link. Mercatox seems great from my initial look and the exchange is about the same rank on Coinmarketcap as Cryptopia.

https://mercatox.com/exchange/NOTE/BTC

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:10:02 PM

https://dnotescoin.com/dnotes-2-0-now-listed-on-mercatox-exchange/

wiser
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:23:45 PM

The DNotes market report for Saturday, June 9, 2018

We now have three active DNotes markets: NLexch and Stocks.exchange and Mercatox. We expect DNotes to have an updated and active listing on CoinMarketcap and other coin indexing sites within the next two weeks. Until then, I will keep posting the daily market report so we can keep track of DNotes' price.

The market on Mercatox is just hours old. I watched it go from completely empty to having both sides of the order book filling out and even a few trades. So far the low price there is 405 Satoshi and the high price is 1445 Satoshi. The last price is 475 Satoshi, or 0.036199 USD. The current high bid is 475 and the low ask is 510. The 24 hour volume is 27,159.04 (and that's not an entire 24 hours yet).

On Stocks.exchange the low price is 310 Satoshi and the high price is 420 Satoshi. The last price was 419 Satoshi, or 0.031931 USD. The current high bid is 419 and the low ask is 382. The 24 hour volume is 92821.42 NOTE.

On NLexch the low price is 480 Satoshi and the high price is 480 Satoshi. The last price was 480 Satoshi, or 0.036580 USD. The current high bid is 480 and the low ask is 798. The 24 hour volume is 20,626.02 NOTE.
DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:57:02 AM

CFTC Demanding Crypto Exchanges Provide Trading Data

https://dcebrief.com/cftc-demanding-crypto-exchanges-provide-trading-data/
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:18:47 PM

DNotes 2.0 Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: What is new with DNotes 2.0?

A: DNotes 2.0 is a major improvement on the original DNotes blockchain. The new blockchain will allow DNotes and its partner company DNotes Global to achieve its objective to connect DNotes to the modern world of finance and commerce. The new blockchain is faster, more secure, and consumes only a fraction of the electricity. It also allows custom invoices to be created and attached to transactions, and changes the economic incentives of the network to one that encourages savings with the switch to the Proof-Of-Stake algorithm, and paying 0.5% interest on balances that haven’t moved from a wallet address in a 30 day period (~6% per annum).

Specifications

POS
2% Annualized Staking Reward
Individual blocks reward will be Current Total Coins / 525,600 * 0.02
60 Second Block Target
0.005 Transaction Fee
Source: https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0
Download Wallet: http://dnotescoin.com/#Download
Directory DNotes2 (C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DNotes2 on Windows)
CONF dnotes.conf (all lower case)

DNotes 2.0 Features
Switch to PoS
CRISP Reward - 0.5% interest every 30 days. Awarded by address. Calculated on a 30 day cycle.
Automated Invoicing (First Phase) - Integrated blockchain invoice number

There will be a soft deadline where DNotes mined after that block will not be redeemable for 2.0 coins:
4/16/2018
Block# 2180897
133,574,552 Will be the total swappable amount of DNotes we create
+20,000,000 Allocated to DNotes Global, Inc for Development & Growth Fund
153,574,552 Total DNotes 2.0 Created

The next update (TBD) will include:
Deferred Staking

Q: How do I swap my coins? (after April 16th)

A: The DNotes coin swap process will now be done through a private fork of the legacy DNotes blockchain. We have created this fork to ensure that legacy DNotes holders are still able to swap their legacy DNotes for DNotes 2.0 long after the deadline, in the event they missed the swap. This also ensures we will not be accepting newly purchased or mined DNotes, protecting our users and network.

In order to swap your coins, you will need the following DNotes v1.3 wallet, which you can download here:
http://dnotescoin.com/DNotes/dnotes-qt1-3.zip
You will need to copy your wallet.dat or wallet backup file to C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DNotes1-3 directory, open the wallet application and allow it to update.
Next, you will need an address to send your legacy DNotes in to for the coin swap, you can generate a legacy address with the following instructions:
Create a DNotesVault.com account if you don’t already have one.
Login to your DNotesVault.com account, and click the HISTORIC tab at the top.
Click Create Address, and send your DNotes to the address you just created.

Coin swaps will be processed once a month until further notice.

Q: I have a paper wallet. How do I turn them into the new coins?

A: You will need to download the DNotes v1.2 software (email us at contact@dnotescoin.com), and then use the importprivkey command in the debug console.

https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/5941/how-do-i-import-a-private-key-into-bitcoin-core

Once your wallet is updated, you will be able to send out your DNotes.

Q: What is the cutoff date for mined DNotes that can be swapped to the new DNotes blockchain?

A: We have set April 16th as the soft deadline. No DNotes mined after this date will be eligible to be swapped to DNotes running on the new blockchain. We will continue swap DNotes after that date, however the process will not be as easy and will take more time. Any DNotes 1.x purchased on exchanges after the 16th will not be eligible for the swap.

Q: Will DNotes 2.0 be listed on new exchanges?

We are currently listed on:
https://mercatox.com/exchange/NOTE/BTC
https://stocks.exchange/trade/NOTE/BTC
https://www.nlexch.com/markets/notebtc
https://bitebtc.com/trade/note_btc

We are actively working with and in active communication:
https://www.coinexchange.io
These two exchanges are established and currently trading. We are hoping to reach an agreement soon so that DNotes can be listed shortly.

Beta or Future Exchanges we are working with:
https://www.cryptaldash.com/
https://www.listex.io/
https://blockbid.io/
https://shardax.com/

Q: Are the new DNotes 2.0 coins worth the same as the old coins?

A: Yes, they are worth exactly the same. However we can not predict what price movements will occur at exchanges once DNotes is relisted using the new coins.

Q: I have Mac or Specific Linux OS, will there be wallets for these?  

A: Yes!
We currently have Windows / Mac / Linux Mint / Ubuntu Desktop wallets at DNotesCoin.com. If you need something else, please let us know.

Q: Where is the block explorer?

A: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note/

Q: I am trying to swap my coins from Cryptopia and I am getting Invalid Address

A: That address which begins with an "S" is your new DNotes 2.0 address and your coins on Cryptopia currently are DNotes 1.x. If you like to participate in the coin swap, you can click on the "HISTORIC" tab in your DNotesVault account, create an address, and deposit to that address which begins with a "D". We will take care of the rest, and swap your DNotes for you within a few days.

If you have any other queries, please email contact@dnotescoin.com

Staking

Q: What is Staking?

A: Staking your coins helps to support the DNotes network, and the network currently pays out roughly 5 DNotes every minute to one address on the network based on a probability that centers on how many coins the user is staking with as a percentage of the total number of coins being staked on the network. The DNotes network pays out ~2% of the total number of coins per annum. If 100% of DNotes were being used to stake on the network, then by probability each user could expect 2% growth in the number of coins they have. If only 50% of coins are used to stake, then those users could expect approximately 4% growth that year.

Q: Can I stake my coins on the DNotesVault?

A: You cannot currently stake your coins that are on the DNotesVault, you will need to withdraw your DNotes 2.0 to a local wallet and stake your coins from your local wallet. We will in a future release incorporate cold staking, which will allow you stake your coins while they are safely tucked away inside the DNotesVault. However, we do not have an ETA, it will be one of our highest priorities for next upgrades.

Q: How do I stake?

Disclaimer: It is recommended that you properly secure your computer and wallet, as well as make proper backups, before attempting to run your own staking wallet. Failure to properly secure your DNotes may result in loss or theft. If you are not familiar with the process, please start off small and familiarize yourself with the process.

You will need to download the DNotes QT wallet here: https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0/releases/tag/v2.0.0.0

Install the wallet (and we recommend creating a backup)
Go to settings, and then ‘encrypt wallet’. Enter your password twice (and do NOT forget it, or you will not be able to access the wallet and we can not help you).
Go to settings, and then ‘unlock wallet’, enter your password, and select “for staking only”. This will prevent any transfers from being made from your wallet without the password while you stake your coins.
Soon the arrow at the bottom will turn green. This means that your coins are now staking.

You can watch a video of these steps here from our alpha release here:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w9r2LoXM6c

Q: How do I get the most out of my staking efforts?

A: There is no trick to staking efficiently. The factors involved are your coin weight versus the network coin weight and coin weight is the number of coins currently staking. The age does not matter, nor does how you divide or move your coins around.

Q: How much can I earn staking?

A: That depends on how many coins you are staking and how many coins are being staked on the network. The blockchain distributes Current Total Coins / 525,600 * 0.02 every block, or every 60 seconds. You may calculate how often you are chosen to receive the block reward by dividing your network weight verse your weight. If network weight is 100, and your weight is 5, then you would be chosen for block reward 5 blocks out of every 100.

CRISP

Q: Can I get CRISP reward AND stake at the same time?

A: Yes, the system is designed to allow you to receive CRISP on a wallet you are staking

Q: What is the CRISP reward structure?

A: CRISP periods are every 43,200 blocks (30 days). Payments start 10,080 blocks (1 week) from the end of the CRISP period.

Q: What do I need to do to earn CRISP?

A: Keep your coins in the same address for the full CRISP period 30 days, set every 43,200 blocks.

Q: When will I receive CRISP payments?

A: The next payouts are as follows:

May 1 - Ends first CRISP period.
May 8 - Payout starts. (Virtually no one will receive this payout)
June 2 - Ends second CRISP period
June 10 - Payout starts

Roughly.

Q: Do I get CRISP payments at the DNotesVault?

A: Yes! You get CRISP inside the DNotesVault, or at any address you control, such as a Desktop wallet. Though I won't suspect you will be able to get CRISP rewards from the exchanges or other online providers.

Q: Where do the CRISP coins come from?

A: The blockchain, these are newly created coins and have now become part of the new coin distribution, just like the staking reward.

Q: How do I earn the interest reward?

A: Our Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan (CRISP) payouts occur approximately once per month. All coins that haven’t moved address during that month period will accrue a 0.5% interest, which compounds to roughly 6.17% per annum. If you move your coins during that time, those coins will not receive the interest for that month.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:19:08 PM

Wondering what DNotes is all about? Here’s the basics:

What is DNotes?
•   DNotes is a digital currency with a purpose: to serve as a real currency that people can use in their daily lives - unlike other digital currencies that focus on solving niche problems, with no plan to become a real, usable currency.
•   The DNotes goal is simple: achieve mass adoption and become the world’s first accessible, inclusive, and financially empowering digital currency that benefits everyone around the globe.

What are DNotes’ Benefits as a Currency?
•   DNotes is managed as a business – but not controlled as one.
•   DNotes success is driven by a profit-generating company, DNotes Global, created to promote mass adoption, protect the currency, and ensure sustainable growth.
•   DNotes’ unique CRISP savings program rewards DNotes owners with 0.5% interest, every month
•   DNotes offers staking rewards for stakeholders – at 2% a year.
•   DNotes provides blockchain invoicing features to simplify merchant acceptance and adoption of the digital currency.

What Benefits Does DNotes Global Provide?
DNotes Global protects DNotes and its stakeholders, promotes mass adoption, and creates value and utility for the digital currency, including a fully integrated ecosystem.
The company provides a unique cross-ownership model, with DNotes owning 25% of DNotes Global (pre-dilution), while the for-profit business maintains a stake in the digital currency.
DNotes Global generates profit, creating intrinsic value for the DNotes currency to help create a “floor” for the digital currency’s value.
DNotes Global has plans to build a long-term competitive advantage by offering services that utilize DNotes. That strategy will also help to facilitate awareness and adoption of the DNotes currency.
Long term competitive advantage DNotes Global will provide in offering services that utilize DNotes.

What’s Next?
Fully compliant Reg D 506 (c) crowdfunding followed by a Reg A+ Mini-IPO.
DNotes Payment Solution Integration into Existing eCommerce Platforms
Cold Staking Implementation & More

Where can I learn more?  
Pitch Deck - https://dnotesglobal.com/PitchDeck.pptx
Pitch Deck Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XculeWKdbbE
White Paper - https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/
Website - http://dnotescoin.com/
Blog - http://dnotescoin.com/blog-main-hub/

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

BTCWise

Activity: 267
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:07:06 PM

Congratulations to the entire DNotes team on yet another exchange listing. Price should start to stabilize now that we have a few exchanges listing the NOTE coin. Once we get some high volume exchanges then I do believe the price should increase. Keep up the good work. Hopefully we will get listed on CoinMarketCap very soon Wink

DCEBrief

Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:52:33 PM

At UN BFI Summit, CFTC’s Benham Suggests Crypto is “Modern Miracle

https://dcebrief.com/at-un-bfi-summit-cftcs-benham-suggests-crypto-is-modern-miracle/
wiser
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:36:36 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 02:29:54 AM by wiser

The DNotes market report for Sunday, June 10, 2018

We now have four active DNotes markets: NLexch and Stocks.exchange and Mercatox and BiteBTC. We expect DNotes to have an updated and active listing on CoinMarketcap and other coin indexing sites within the next two weeks. Until then, I will keep posting the daily market report so we can keep track of DNotes' price.

The Mercatox market seems to have settled down. Today the low price there is 425 Satoshi and the high price is 650 Satoshi. The last price is 494 Satoshi, or 0.033405 USD. The current high bid is 500 and the low ask is 440. The 24 hour volume is 213,326.61.

On Stocks.exchange the low price is 387 Satoshi and the high price is 519 Satoshi. The last price was 519 Satoshi, or 0.035096 USD. The current high bid is 469 and the low ask is 574. The 24 hour volume is 65,785.59 NOTE.

On NLexch the low price is 480 Satoshi and the high price is 800 Satoshi. The last price was 798 Satoshi, or 0.039207 USD. The current high bid is 405 and the low ask is 780. The 24 hour volume is 92.02 NOTE.

Trading hasn't actually started on BiteBTC. Buy and sell orders are starting to come in. The high bid is 402 and the low ask is 564. BiteBTC requires full KYC verification of all users before trading can take place, and that verification can take up to several weeks. This is most likely why the market has been slow to get going despite the fact that DNotes has been listed there already for a few weeks.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:45:24 PM

The DNotes market report for Sunday, June 10, 2018

We now have four active DNotes markets: NLexch and Stocks.exchange and Mercatox. and BiteBTC. We expect DNotes to have an updated and active listing on CoinMarketcap and other coin indexing sites within the next two weeks. Until then, I will keep posting the daily market report so we can keep track of DNotes' price.

The Mercatox market seems to have settled down. Today the low price there is 425 Satoshi and the high price is 650 Satoshi. The last price is 494 Satoshi, or 0.033405 USD. The current high bid is 500 and the low ask is 440. The 24 hour volume is 213,326.61.

On Stocks.exchange the low price is 387 Satoshi and the high price is 519 Satoshi. The last price was 519 Satoshi, or 0.035096 USD. The current high bid is 469 and the low ask is 574. The 24 hour volume is 65,785.59 NOTE.

On NLexch the low price is 480 Satoshi and the high price is 800 Satoshi. The last price was 798 Satoshi, or 0.039207 USD. The current high bid is 405 and the low ask is 780. The 24 hour volume is 92.02 NOTE.

Trading hasn't actually started on BiteBTC. Buy and sell orders are starting to come in. The high bid is 402 and the low ask is 564. BiteBTC requires full KYC verification of all users before trading can take place, and that verification can take up to several weeks. This is most likely why the market has been slow to get going despite the fact that DNotes has been listed there already for a few weeks.

Oh good! Glad to hear orders are starting to come in on BiteBTC.

R-J-F

Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:27:50 AM

Congrats on Mercatox, waiting patiently for CMC to relist. Keep up the great work!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:20:10 AM

First CRISP Payment Success!

All, the first CRISP payment was successful! If your DNotes were not moved between blocks 43,200 and now, you will have received 0.5% interest directly from the blockchain.

Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: