Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148797 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 03:08:18 PM

DNotes Global Inc Unveils New Video Series for Business Owners and Entrepreneurs

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:18:40 PM

I'm working on DNotes material and getting a little bug-eyed searching for details.

Regarding the staking rewards:

I can't remember whose post this was, but need clarification on a couple of points:

The rate of growth is actually capped, based on the issuance of new DNotes for payment of staking reward (2% per year)

monthly CRISP reward (1.66% every 30 days or 2% per year) +

annual CRISP reward (4% every 365 days.)

The annual total is approximately 8%.

That is the annual growth rate and in proportion to your ownership of DNotes, if you participate in full.

1). How long do you have to hold DNotes to get the staking reward of 2% per year?

2). What is the difference between the staking reward of 2% and the CRISP reward of 2%?

3). Are there any other specific details I need to include, such as minimum stake on any of these rewards, etc???

p.s.  I think I'll change the 1.66% every 30 days to .166% every 30 days.  Wink

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 09:20:33 PM

I'm working on DNotes material and getting a little bug-eyed searching for details.

Regarding the staking rewards:

I can't remember whose post this was, but need clarification on a couple of points:

The rate of growth is actually capped, based on the issuance of new DNotes for payment of staking reward (2% per year)

monthly CRISP reward (1.66% every 30 days or 2% per year) +

annual CRISP reward (4% every 365 days.)

The annual total is approximately 8%.

That is the annual growth rate and in proportion to your ownership of DNotes, if you participate in full.

1). How long do you have to hold DNotes to get the staking reward of 2% per year?

2). What is the difference between the staking reward of 2% and the CRISP reward of 2%?

3). Are there any other specific details I need to include, such as minimum stake on any of these rewards, etc???

p.s.  I think I'll change the 1.66% every 30 days to .166% every 30 days.  Wink

"1). How long do you have to hold DNotes to get the staking reward of 2% per year?"
To get 2%, on average, you would have to be staking your coins for the entire year, that is if everyone is staking all of the coins. It doesn't matter how long you have had them prior to the point where you started staking.

Let me clarify how that works.

2% is the target for the whole network. A target of 2% of total coins will be released as staking reward every year.

But what happens when not all of the coins on the network are being staked?
The reward for the network as a whole doesn't change, but the reward percentage for the individual staker will. If only half the coins on the network are being staked, then you may receive closer to 4%.

Will there be a compounding effect?
Absolutely, the coins that you are staking with will be increased every time you win the staking reward for a block, and give you more coins to stake with (confirmed within 60 blocks).

"2). What is the difference between the staking reward of 2% and the CRISP reward of 2%?"
The CRISP reward is automatic and does not require you to be actively running a node that is actively staking your coins. And they must be older than 30 days, held in the same wallet.

"3). Are there any other specific details I need to include, such as minimum stake on any of these rewards, etc???"
There isn't going to be a minimum at this time. Staking will become less efficient with less coins, for instance if you have 100 DNotes, staking may not make sense for you because it will take years on average to win a stake reward.

"p.s.  I think I'll change the 1.66% every 30 days to .166% every 30 days.  Wink"
Correct, that must have been a typo. Smiley

I hope this helps to clarify. If not please let me know.

DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:30:45 PM

BTCC Acquired by Hong Kong Investment Fund

https://dcebrief.com/btcc-acquired-by-hong-kong-investment-fund/
Denver Dan

Activity: 39
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:34:12 AM
Merited by Brandon Cheliak (1)

A few questions to clarify a bit more.  "2% is the target for the whole network. A target of 2% of total coins will be released as staking reward every year."  

This 2% is based on coins in existence?  So, approximately 131,300,000 (today) x .02 = 2,626,000 per year/total reward?  Which is also the total inflation (plus CRISP rewards)?

From what I understand, this is a little less than what miners are getting right now?  (Not necessarily a bad thing)

Do you feel this percentage is enough incentive for people to stake and secure the network?

I've read other coins are up to 10%.  Different inflation model, but just curious your thoughts.

From what I read earlier, there will be no master nodes?  

With the deferred/cold staking, could it be possible to do this from a mobile device?

Can we use our CRISP to stake with?

What are the terms for CRISP or penalties for withdraw from CRISP?

I think I know the answers to most of these, but I thought a little clarification would be good.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:28:56 AM

A few questions to clarify a bit more.  "2% is the target for the whole network. A target of 2% of total coins will be released as staking reward every year."  

This 2% is based on coins in existence?  So, approximately 131,300,000 (today) x .02 = 2,626,000 per year/total reward?  Which is also the total inflation (plus CRISP rewards)?

From what I understand, this is a little less than what miners are getting right now?  (Not necessarily a bad thing)

Do you feel this percentage is enough incentive for people to stake and secure the network?

I've read other coins are up to 10%.  Different inflation model, but just curious your thoughts.

With the deferred/cold staking, could it be possible to do this from a mobile device?

I think I know the answers to most of these, but I thought a little clarification would be good.

"This 2% is based on coins in existence?  So, approximately 131,300,000 (today) x .02 = 2,626,000 per year/total reward?  Which is also the total inflation (plus CRISP rewards)?"
Roughly speaking, yes. For inflation, yes, and would need to include CRISP.

"From what I understand, this is a little less than what miners are getting right now?  (Not necessarily a bad thing)"
Correct, miners receive about 1,000,000 a month now. With 130,000,000 in distribution, the maximum reward, with everyone participating in every program to the fullest, it would be a bit less at around 900,000 initially.

"Do you feel this percentage is enough incentive for people to stake and secure the network?" & "I've read other coins are up to 10%.  Different inflation model, but just curious your thoughts."
Yes! Especially when considering the less people that participate in staking, the higher the yield for the user.

"From what I read earlier, there will be no master nodes? "
Correct, initially, but that doesn't mean we won't ever have a master node or master node like concept to perform other functions.

"With the deferred/cold staking, could it be possible to do this from a mobile device?"
Not sure I understand the question correctly, but it's all possible, just may not be practical.

"Can we use our CRISP to stake with? "
The same coins will be available for staking as well as CRISP simultaneously. There may be some guidelines to follow to do this properly, and consequently a compounded long term scaling issue to address, but the short answer is yes. We are working to make it as seamless and the least technologically burdensome process possible given the requirements.

"What are the terms for CRISP or penalties for withdraw from CRISP?"
No penalties to speak of. If the coins are in the wallet, and have remained in the wallet for the required amount of time, you will receive the appropriate reward. 30 day and 365 day periods.

Denver Dan

Activity: 39
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:53:39 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 10:12:17 PM by Denver Dan

"This 2% is based on coins in existence?  So, approximately 131,300,000 (today) x .02 = 2,626,000 per year/total reward?  Which is also the total inflation (plus CRISP rewards)?"

"From what I understand, this is a little less than what miners are getting right now?  (Not necessarily a bad thing)"
Correct, miners receive about 1,000,000 a month now. With 130,000,000 in distribution, the maximum reward, with everyone participating in every program to the fullest, it would be a bit less at around 900,000 initially.

"Do you feel this percentage is enough incentive for people to stake and secure the network?" & "I've read other coins are up to 10%.  Different inflation model, but just curious your thoughts."
Yes! Especially when considering the less people that participate in staking, the higher the yield for the user.

Correct, initially, but that doesn't mean we won't ever have a master node or master node like concept to perform other functions.

"With the deferred/cold staking, could it be possible to do this from a mobile device?"
Not sure I understand the question correctly, but it's all possible, just may not be practical.

The same coins will be available for staking as well as CRISP simultaneously. There may be some guidelines to follow to do this properly, and consequently a compounded long term scaling issue to address, but the short answer is yes. We are working to make it as seamless and the least technologically burdensome process possible given the requirements.

No penalties to speak of. If the coins are in the wallet, and have remained in the wallet for the required amount of time, you will receive the appropriate reward. 30 day and 365 day periods.

Thank you for the answers and clarity.  How exciting.  All those above mentioned are great benefits for DNotes coin holders.  Just another part of the overall picture that will have DNotes noticed coming soon.

What I'm asking about the mobile staking is; From what I understand, we'll be able to stake from a wallet on our PC that holds no coins (QT or different version).  It'll be connected to the vault.  In order to stake though, we'll need to run this wallet on our PC full time (if we wanted the full rewards).  This sometimes isn't always practical.  Could this type of wallet be used on a mobile platform that is pretty much online the whole time?

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:31:21 PM

Thank you for the answers and clarity.  How exciting.  All those above mentioned are great benefits for DNotes currency holders.  Just another part of the overall picture that will have DNotes noticed coming soon.

What I'm asking about the mobile staking is; From what I understand, we'll be able to stake from a wallet on our PC that holds no coins (QT or different version).  It'll be connected to the vault.  In order to stake though, we'll need to run this wallet on our PC full time (if we wanted the full rewards).  This sometimes isn't always practical.  Could this type of wallet be used on a mobile platform that is pretty much online the whole time?

Yes, mobile devices would certainly be capable of storing the blockchain and running a staking full node. There are certain considerations we will have to look into to create a high efficiency and light weight version for mobile devices.

The Chezzz

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:54:43 PM

Dnotes Team,

I have been researching Crypto currencies for over a month now, and would like to thank you for always being in the forum and updating us on your project. With all of the scams that i have discovered I was beginning to lose hope for this type of currency and was going to stop this venture and move on with my life, but you have given me hope that there is a true team out there with a vision and I am all in. I have my Vault and have my share of Dnotes and ready for the launch in March. Good luck with all that you are doing and I hope one day we are seeing Dnotes signs up at Walmart, Malls, Amazon Websites, etc. That a credit card is developed so we can spend our Dnotes at those stores. That our vaults are connected to our bank accounts so we can use Dnotes to pay off our loans and such. I don't believe that there is enough BTC out there to accomplish that mission world wide. They can start it, but will not be what carries this Cryto Currency life forward. I believe it to be Dnotes. I like the vision you have for this company. Can't wait!!!! Thank you and keep up the great work!!!! We all appreciate your updates.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:30:47 PM

One of the many problems I see with regulators and anyone they listen to, is a huge lack of subject knowledge resulting in an inability to distinguish between cryptocurrency and ICOs (among other things). They make a broad based statement on cryptocurrency, when the 'wrongdoing' they are talking about is ICO specific. The report (linked in the article) covers warnings made by the SEC and the CFTC. The warnings start out quite ICO specific and also target the "Blockchains-R-Us" companies that have done nothing but attach blockchain to their name (or some similar action), but then it appears they think cryptocurrency functions the same way.

Bad Advice and Blockchain-R-US: Stern Warnings from the SEC and CFTC Chairmen on Unregistered ICOs, Cashing In on “Crypto-Mania” - https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/bad-advice-and-blockchain-r-us-stern-30337/

The article’s comments on the recent surge in Bitcoin’s price indicate a greater confidence from both regulators that
the public is treating Bitcoin as an investment and that stronger investor protections should be seriously considered.
The authors noted that:

• The largest cryptocurrency exchanges are offshore, unregulated by SEC/CFTC
• Cryptocurrencies lack “governance standards, accountability, and oversight”
• The pretense of Bitcoin as a payment vehicle has dissolved, and
• Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are now viewed as “investor assets”

Clayton and Giancarlo concluded that investor expectations are clear – the public purchases Bitcoin and other
cryptocurrencies seeking a profit. This is important because an expectation of profit is one key factor of the Howey
test, used by the SEC to identify securities under its jurisdiction.10 This Op-Ed makes clear that both these
Chairmen (and their respective Commissions) believe they have the legal authority and mandate to pursue more
protections for consumers in the cryptocurrency market. As such, market participants should expect continued
enforcement activity and scrutiny from both the SEC and CFTC.

The problem with trying to link the Howey test to cryptocurrency is, unless the development team sold the coins directly to the investor, half of the Howey Test criteria is missing.

1.It is an investment of money

2.There is an expectation of profits from the investment

3. The investment of money is in a common enterprise  

"Most federal courts define a common enterprise as one that is horizontal, meaning that investors pool their money or assets together to invest in a project."
- This fits the ICO funding model only.

4. Any profit comes from the efforts of a promoter or third party
- This is one that really distinguishes cyptocurrency from ICO's.

"The final factor of the Howey Test concerns whether any profit that comes from the investment is largely or wholly outside of the investor's control. If so, then the investment might be a security. If, however, the investor's own actions largely dictate whether an investment will be profitable, then that investment is probably not a security."
http://consumer.findlaw.com/securities-law/what-is-the-howey-test.html

With an ICO, large sums of money are handed over to a business/project and the token holder has no say or role to play in building the business.

Cryptocurrency couldn't be further from this. Honest cryptocurrencies are built by the communities that believe they will be making a difference in the world. There are so many community members and people behind the scenes that have contributed to projects like DNotes, the investors absolutely have a role in its success.

As far as the expectation of profit goes... Of course we would like to profit, because we worked for it.  Wink

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:29:38 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 11:46:00 PM by Dyna

One of the many problems I see with regulators and anyone they listen to, is a huge lack of subject knowledge resulting in an inability to distinguish between cryptocurrency and ICOs (among other things). They make a broad based statement on cryptocurrency, when the 'wrongdoing' they are talking about is ICO specific. The report (linked in the article) covers warnings made by the SEC and the CFTC. The warnings start out quite ICO specific and also target the "Blockchains-R-Us" companies that have done nothing but attach blockchain to their name (or some similar action), but then it appears they think cryptocurrency functions the same way.

Bad Advice and Blockchain-R-US: Stern Warnings from the SEC and CFTC Chairmen on Unregistered ICOs, Cashing In on “Crypto-Mania” - https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/bad-advice-and-blockchain-r-us-stern-30337/

The article’s comments on the recent surge in Bitcoin’s price indicate a greater confidence from both regulators that
the public is treating Bitcoin as an investment and that stronger investor protections should be seriously considered.
The authors noted that:

• The largest cryptocurrency exchanges are offshore, unregulated by SEC/CFTC
• Cryptocurrencies lack “governance standards, accountability, and oversight”
• The pretense of Bitcoin as a payment vehicle has dissolved, and
• Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are now viewed as “investor assets”

Clayton and Giancarlo concluded that investor expectations are clear – the public purchases Bitcoin and other
cryptocurrencies seeking a profit. This is important because an expectation of profit is one key factor of the Howey
test, used by the SEC to identify securities under its jurisdiction.10 This Op-Ed makes clear that both these
Chairmen (and their respective Commissions) believe they have the legal authority and mandate to pursue more
protections for consumers in the cryptocurrency market. As such, market participants should expect continued
enforcement activity and scrutiny from both the SEC and CFTC.

The problem with trying to link the Howey test to cryptocurrency is, unless the development team sold the coins directly to the investor, half of the Howey Test criteria is missing.

1.It is an investment of money

2.There is an expectation of profits from the investment

3. The investment of money is in a common enterprise  

"Most federal courts define a common enterprise as one that is horizontal, meaning that investors pool their money or assets together to invest in a project."
- This fits the ICO funding model only.

4. Any profit comes from the efforts of a promoter or third party
- This is one that really distinguishes cyptocurrency from ICO's.

"The final factor of the Howey Test concerns whether any profit that comes from the investment is largely or wholly outside of the investor's control. If so, then the investment might be a security. If, however, the investor's own actions largely dictate whether an investment will be profitable, then that investment is probably not a security."
http://consumer.findlaw.com/securities-law/what-is-the-howey-test.html

With an ICO, large sums of money are handed over to a business/project and the token holder has no say or role to play in building the business.

Cryptocurrency couldn't be further from this. Honest cryptocurrencies are built by the communities that believe they will be making a difference in the world. There are so many community members and people behind the scenes that have contributed to projects like DNotes, the investors absolutely have a role in its success.

As far as the expectation of profit goes... Of course we would like to profit, because we worked for it.  Wink

Chase, thank you very much for a very comprehensive post. It is frustrating that inaccurate and misleading information concerning ICOs and the SEC rules governing the sale of securities continue to propagate the news media.

I am also personally experiencing an elevated level of frustration in finding professionals in the legal, accounting, auditing, and business fields that understand their field of specialty plus a general understanding of our industry.  I have yet to come up with a perfect choice.  

I have been working on our funding programs with a Reg. D 506 (c) followed by a Reg. A+ Mini-IPO Title IV Tier 2 to raise a maximum of $50 million from accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide. Although it has been turning out to be more challenging in picking the right team, than originally anticipated, there is no doubt in my mind that we have selected the right approach – in fact the best option available for capital formation.

Back to the general subject of ICO, I believe that the SEC enforcement efforts will continue to intensify. The primary issues are the sale of unregistered or exempt securities under the SEC rules. I do not envision any problems concerning the trading of digital currency through an exchange, irrespective of whether the exchange has a local license. Most countries and states do not have an existing law upon which a license can be issued. However, in a State, such as New York, that has a licensing requirement (BitLicense) it is illegal for an exchange to operate or do business with its residents without a license. Therefore, acquiring DNotes, using an exchange like Cryptopia is not an issue of concern.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:59:21 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 12:13:27 AM by Dyna

Dnotes Team,

I have been researching Crypto currencies for over a month now, and would like to thank you for always being in the forum and updating us on your project. With all of the scams that i have discovered I was beginning to lose hope for this type of currency and was going to stop this venture and move on with my life, but you have given me hope that there is a true team out there with a vision and I am all in. I have my Vault and have my share of Dnotes and ready for the launch in March. Good luck with all that you are doing and I hope one day we are seeing Dnotes signs up at Walmart, Malls, Amazon Websites, etc. That a credit card is developed so we can spend our Dnotes at those stores. That our vaults are connected to our bank accounts so we can use Dnotes to pay off our loans and such. I don't believe that there is enough BTC out there to accomplish that mission world wide. They can start it, but will not be what carries this Cryto Currency life forward. I believe it to be Dnotes. I like the vision you have for this company. Can't wait!!!! Thank you and keep up the great work!!!! We all appreciate your updates.

Welcome to DNotes, The Chezzz. That must have been quite an experience. It reminded me of my first few weeks of research towards the end of 2013. At one point I was about to take a pass. Good thing I approached it a little differently. "If it is important enough and you don't like it - change it." That should explain why DNotes is built so differently. We are beginning to gain some serious respect. Thanks for your support and confidence in us.

Yes, certainly. One of our core missions is to provide the facilities and platform for DNotes stakeholders to conveniently use DNotes as a form of payment at nearly zero cost. We also want to help build an environment where a large percentage of the payments will be between two parties without the participation of a third party. DNotes ecosystem will always be there as the alternative when needed, and charges a reasonable fees.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:26:16 AM

Thank you for the answers and clarity.  How exciting.  All those above mentioned are great benefits for DNotes currency holders.  Just another part of the overall picture that will have DNotes noticed coming soon.

What I'm asking about the mobile staking is; From what I understand, we'll be able to stake from a wallet on our PC that holds no coins (QT or different version).  It'll be connected to the vault.  In order to stake though, we'll need to run this wallet on our PC full time (if we wanted the full rewards).  This sometimes isn't always practical.  Could this type of wallet be used on a mobile platform that is pretty much online the whole time?

Yes, mobile devices would certainly be capable of storing the blockchain and running a staking full node. There are certain considerations we will have to look into to create a high efficiency and light weight version for mobile devices.

Thank you Dan, for helping us to clarify our staking reward and CRISP reward. Together with the services DNotesVault is providing, this will indeed be one of the most valuable features available in our industry. We believe that it will be very beneficial to long-term investors. Ultimately, it will gain the support and participation of fund managers. We always believe in doing the right thing, even though it is often harder and takes longer to get there.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:03:46 AM

Thank you Dan, for helping us to clarify our staking reward and CRISP reward. Together with the services DNotesVault is providing, this will indeed be one of the most valuable features available in our industry. We believe that it will be very beneficial to long-term investors. Ultimately, it will gain the support and participation of fund managers. We always believe in doing the right thing, even though it is often harder and takes longer to get there.

Agreed, thank you Denver Dan and Chase! Those are great questions in helping to clarify, not only for you, but also everyone else reading along.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:06:13 AM

Dnotes Team,

Welcome to DNotes, The Chezzz. That must have been quite an experience. It reminded me of my first few weeks of research towards the end of 2013. At one point I was about to take a pass. Good thing I approached it a little differently. "If it is important enough and you don't like it - change it." That should explain why DNotes is built so differently. We are beginning to gain some serious respect. Thanks for your support and confidence in us.

Yes, certainly. One of our core missions is to provide the facilities and platform for DNotes stakeholders to conveniently use DNotes as a form of payment at nearly zero cost. We also want to help build an environment where a large percentage of the payments will be between two parties without the participation of a third party. DNotes ecosystem will always be there as the alternative when needed, and charges a reasonable fees.

Welcome The Chezzz, appreciate that you would share your experience with us. I believe we are absolutely on the right path and it takes some research and stepping back a little from the industry to see the bigger picture and the role DNotes can play in the future.

The Chezzz

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:00:36 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 04:39:01 PM by The Chezzz

https://cointelegraph.com/news/is-bitcoins-reign-as-king-of-cryptocurrency-in-danger

This article is showing us all that the door is opening for a new way to do business. Dnotes is coming. Don't let this opportunity pass you by.
DCEBrief

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:52:04 PM

Samsung Building Chips for Crypto Mining

https://dcebrief.com/samsung-building-chips-for-crypto-mining/
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:33:10 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/is-bitcoins-reign-as-king-of-cryptocurrency-in-danger

This article is showing us all that the door is opening for a new way to do business. Dnotes is coming. Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

Thank you for sharing the link. There are certainly opportunities for DNotes to excel where Bitcoin has been failing. We have been positioning DNotes, since day one, to identify all the potential pitfalls that our industry must overcome before mass acceptance of digital currency in global commerce can become a reality.

It takes a lot of patience and demanding work to do the right thing at the right time. We are getting a lot closer to be a significant player in our industry. Once we started gaining sustained momentum - our unique vision, business model, and strategic executions will become more obvious and easier to understand.

DNotes is firmly committed to building a trusted brand, an inclusiveness for everyone, purposeful missions in each of our expanding ecosystem, a unified culture to accomplish common goals, and a best in class mindset in leadership, technology, and everything that we pledged to support.

However, we are mindful that Bitcoin is well entrenched with great name recognition. Bitcoin will be around for a long time. DNotes’ mid-term goal is to supplement Bitcoin short-falls, as well as that of fiat currencies. That itself is a gigantic undertaking. It will take us years to get there.
DCEBrief

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:40:54 PM

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:14:27 AM

Thank you, Daniel, for another thought provoking article. We have never experienced any technology revolution that is such far-reaching and disruptive as Bitcoin and the underpinning blockchain technologies. Admittedly, it is also significantly more complex for most people to understand without devoting a great deal of time to research and think through it.

Any country that can appreciate the immense potential and proceed to create the most favorable regulatory environment to help the industry to flourish will quickly enjoy great economic growth. This is a generational opportunity. For that reason, I hope that we “don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.”
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: