Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:56:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OROCRYPT – Digitized Precious Metals On The Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 43176 times)
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:50:38 PM

Exciting project. Just visited the website and downloaded the white paper. 10 days left for the ICO. Going  to read the whitepaper. Will keep a close watch.

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1860
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:55:49 PM

Unfortunately, we do not have bounties for translations.

It's hard to collect money from non-English speaking regions if you don't support local threads. Other projects run bigger campaigns to get investment from all over the world. You should reconsider your decision. Just my 2 satoshis.
Orocrypt

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:51:15 PM

Seems to be an interesting project, it will definitely be on my watch-list. I have two questions:
1)Is there any escrow for the tokens?
2)How long will the team hold the shares?

The tokens will be sent to each investor's wallet as soon as we receive payments.  We will not keep private keys, so not recovery.  About the founders, you can see that they cannot sell their shares as Class B.  They have to be converted as Class A.  Only then can either be sold or tokenised.  This is each founder's individual choice.
Orocrypt

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:53:53 PM

Dev, I wrote an article about Orocrypt in steemit but did not get into the specific details, I would like to know why the USA is out of the game! Can not they at least participate in rewards campaigns? Of course they can! Can't they use a VPN and buy Orocrypt? Of course they can! Are not you Panamanians Huh

We don't sell to US persons due to US regulations.  Our tokens can be deemed to be securities by the SEC, or commodities as they currently stand by the CFTC or even money tranfers institutions in some states.  To comply with all these regulations is very expensive.  In the future we may set up a US subsidiary that could accept US investors. 
That is if we are successful.  Smiley

Please note that any investor has to declare if he or she is a US persons regardless of the IP origin. 
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:29:59 PM

Orocrypt ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET      https://icotracker.net/project/orocrypt
                                                        https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/872184832373272576

Orocrypt

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:20:43 PM

Did you know that each one of the Orocrypt founders has more than 30 years of financial background? Unique! $ETH
https://orocrypt.com/#our_team

Do not hesitate to ask your questions and/or contact us for any help regarding the project.
You can always come and chat with us on our official telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAAhCWkGn4hcOoQ_LYQ

We would also like to state that our bounty campaign is on-going and taking new participants that could be interested by a reward for providing us their service! Are you looking for a share of tokens?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1932755.0;all

Here is your chance!
Mento
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

I ♥ BitcoinTalk

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:35:52 AM

We will have to see these specifics you mention to determine if they protect the consumer. Precious metals is a highly regulated market and a whitepaper is not a legally binding document.

I do have another question though: To participate in the ICO we have to provide our address, identity documents, telephone number, and email address. This is done in order to comply with KYC and AML laws. That means all token holders will need to register their real identities in order to claim their gold in an event of bankruptcy or withdrawal. Is this also true for anyone who buys at an exchange and not directly through your ICO?

(I bring this up in the case someone uses a pseudonym to buy)

Gold tokens and share tokens are two different instances.
During ICO we sell share-tokens, not gold-tokens. And yes, you will have to provide your real identity. We are keeping a shareholder registry, as required by Panamanian law.
Same for exchanges.

Will this condition be continued for the participants of the bounty program? Will they have to verify their identity too?
Orocrypt

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:37:22 PM

We will have to see these specifics you mention to determine if they protect the consumer. Precious metals is a highly regulated market and a whitepaper is not a legally binding document.

I do have another question though: To participate in the ICO we have to provide our address, identity documents, telephone number, and email address. This is done in order to comply with KYC and AML laws. That means all token holders will need to register their real identities in order to claim their gold in an event of bankruptcy or withdrawal. Is this also true for anyone who buys at an exchange and not directly through your ICO?

During ICO we sell share-tokens, not gold-tokens. And yes, you will have to provide your real identity. We are keeping a shareholder registry, as required by Panamanian law.
Same for exchanges.

Will this condition be continued for the participants of the bounty program? Will they have to verify their identity too?

Hey Mento,

As a reward; bounties participants are to receive OROC tokens which are considered as a "share-holding".
Therefore; the rule is the same for the bounty programs; yes.

Thank you!
Orocrypt

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:26:14 AM

Same for exchanges.

Hey Mento,

As a reward; bounties participants are to receive OROC tokens which are considered as a "share-holding".
Therefore; the rule is the same for the bounty programs; yes.

Thank you!

Hey Mento

Unless you choose to receive the equivalent in bitcoin or ether.  In such case, you would not need to register.
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:31:13 AM

If you take user information for AML/KYC then this coin is not anonymous? And it can't launch in exchanges. Because you can use exchanges full anonymous but you can't trade this coin. I don't understand? Huh
overlordcoin

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:09:55 AM

Looks a good project, waiting for the opening day Smiley
FA wings

Activity: 228
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:18:49 AM

Good project
I will take part in the bounty activity
P E K K A

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:26:56 AM

how to join bounty dev?
hitokai1989

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:22:49 PM

like and hope to join bounty in facebook ya
here my link
https://www.facebook.com/lucianyee.sama

join telegram and blogging too ya
just1question

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:41:58 PM

nvrmind. OROC is the shareholding token and another token will be gold equivelant to 30 grams gold..
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:37:02 PM

This coin is going to die quickly.No real DEV team,no Information where exectly the gold will be stored and how much .
Your marketing sucks.You won't be able to be traded in exchanges.
Thats the worst coin i saw
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:07:41 PM

This coin maybe interesting.. I'll watch on its development.
Just seen it in one of the largest crypto news sites.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/orocrypt-to-add-stability-of-gold-to-cryptocurrencies
Orocrypt

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:20:17 PM

The CoinTelegraph just posted an article about us: Orocrypt to Add Stability of Gold to Cryptocurrencies
We really are proud to have our name on such a prestigious media.

To be noted: Orocrypt just added Intercom on it's website (livechat support). Our team will be more than happy to answer your questions regarding the project.

Feel free to join us on our official Telegram Channel
hannusolo

Activity: 434
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:31:05 PM

After the ICO and the launch, where can the OROCRYPT shares be traded, as it will be special in the crypto world by being non-divisible? Will you have your own marketplace of shares?
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1512

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:36:52 PM

Website is not working. What could be the problem?
I was about to write my blog for Orocrypt but website is down at the moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: