Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:46:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In the near future,...  (Read 3319 times)
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:30:44 PM

Where would you put the tattoos? No, wait, I don't want to know. I think, there's a paradoxon between tattoos and private keys. You get tattoos to make important things visible so that you will remember them. But you have to keep your private keys private, more private than your... pen*s tattoo.

I think that will be pretty hilarious, when you are making payment for example at a restaurant or maybe in a fastfood chain, and you forget your money and decided to pay using your wallet, in which they will scan the QR code right? And they will be like, why are showing your pen*s to me, I ain't gonna suck on that.

We can just have a web wallet on moblie phone and use them, no need for tattoos and stuffs, and there are still many thing to put your code, not only the skin, maybe ballpen, bag, paper, shoe, even your bracelet or necklace.
jhannlenr

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 11:16:19 PM

I don't know about tattoo's, I wouldn't find it possible for some to record their BTC, security key or even a wallet implanted under the skin, just because of the many weaknesses, Also a wallet needs to be private so why share it and link it with others? (unless you are asking for donations or promoting something specific address to fund them).
realm

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 11:31:06 PM

Hey that's a great idea in order to have your hand cut off. There a nice business plan in that thought.

• 1st step you get the bitcoins.
  • 2nd step you sell the hand/organ to the black market.

You are the perfect victim, 2 in 1. Some will thank you for the idea.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:30:57 AM

Do you think that in the near future, tattoos would be a very widely used bitcoin wallet??
Coz i've seen tattooos that are able to record sounds, so it won't be long till this thing becomes possible.
But would it be a good thing then? Or bad?? And would you even use it? Why and why not??
In the near future the bitcoin will spread in the whole world and all the people will know what bitcoin is and what the purpose of it is. I think in the near future all bank will accept bitcoin as deposit of their costumer also in convenience store will accept bitcoin as payment for there costumer.Lastly,the value of bitcoin will rapidly increase and some people use it in there business to gain more money.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:20:13 PM

In the near future, bitcoin will become one of the most important currencies or platform in the monetary world, day after day it's going on and move forward...
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 02:27:08 PM

The concept would be nice, but the application of it wouldn't be so practical. You would be displaying your address, and I don't know, it's going to be seen by everyone. It's like the movie "In Time" with Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried. Where the concept of time is so valuable, and that would be awesome, and maybe it would be seen someday Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:39:10 PM

The concept would be nice, but the application of it wouldn't be so practical. You would be displaying your address, and I don't know, it's going to be seen by everyone. It's like the movie "In Time" with Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried. Where the concept of time is so valuable, and that would be awesome, and maybe it would be seen someday Wink

That is the total picture of it, it would really show your address to certain friends, relatives, or even enemies but they can not do anything without a Barcode reader or I think a finger print is a must have to totally secure your bitcoin, but I guess it is not so secure enough and in that movie lifespan is the money to give to a certain merchant, or people as money, I think bitcoin can be like that scanning out the bitcoin on certain barcode is something convenient, but out of the open it is really seen by other people so just like what I have said it is not secure because if you are sleeping, people might come up and scan your barcode and then bye bye bitcoin to you.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:53:43 PM

Do you think that in the near future, tattoos would be a very widely used bitcoin wallet??
Coz i've seen tattooos that are able to record sounds, so it won't be long till this thing becomes possible.
But would it be a good thing then? Or bad?? And would you even use it? Why and why not??

I have never seen any tattoos made that are able to record sounds, but in bitcoin condition we can do it as it is just needed the barcode and we can tattoo the barcode but it is not recommended as anyone can scan and use it.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:17:40 PM

it will be cool i think if someone that "old" already in case his backhand not getting bigger and get tattoo about his QR code, and other people when want to send bitcoin to him only need to scan his backhand  Grin

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
rebakela

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:20:52 PM

I don't think the thought will function admirably, above all else it is not sheltered to let everybody realize that you have a bitcoin, it might makes you turned into the criminal's objective, and let say you tattoo it in your private zone, then how can utilized it? in the event that I need to guard my wallet I will pick diverse strategy not a tattoo in my skin and not embed anything in my skin
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:35:08 PM

Wouldn't it make more sense to carry that information on your phone with you? Encrypt your phone and have a 2FA on it so people cannot hack your phone. Someone can rip that tattoo off you and you better hope you have a backup

Phones can be lost easily, and as to the tattoooo thingy, if it is removed from you without due process then the code self locks. And if you die, the funds will immidiately go to your family or a certainperson you assigned it to or charity. Then if none, it will be donated to the government. It has big possibilities. Really big.

I dont think tattos is the solution it is better to let your someone who you trusted or loves one know it, it may hard to trust simeone but if you save a lot for them i think let them know it.
Perhaps in my opinion sebaiknyaa tattos is a better solution to let you someone you trust or loved one know that Your death, ka, dana will immediately go to your family or Your assigned for certainperson or charity. Then if it does not exist, it will be donated to the Government
snowcrashed

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:36:38 PM

Why not? People save sounds on their hands, why can't we keep money on ours? Cheesy
linkme

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:39:55 PM

How about adding a chip under your skin? I have seen on TV that a man has a chip on his hand and he uses his hand to pay for almost everything as he is the miner farm boss
nod

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:44:28 PM

Why should we use our skin instead of our phones? We are now having a smartphone that is more convenient to pay for everything we want
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:45:51 PM

Have you ever thought about that some one cut off your hands to steal money instead of rob your real wallet?
Laska_Forum

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:48:22 PM

In the near future??
Bitcoin tattoos are already passe.  Smiley

https://99bitcoins.com/the-best-7-bitcoin-tattoos/

LOL. Maybe everyone who uses bitcoin will have a bar code for bitcoin on his body. Maybe this is one of the developments of bitcoin. But, I'm sure, bitcoin will evolve from different directions, even though it's tattooed
So we have to scan the QR code in the order to have sex with her or something? lol
momagic

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:51:06 PM

In the near future of bitcoins is it will rapidly increased worldwide. But with the rapid development of bitcoin certainly accompanied by a higher risk as well.
infer

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:53:12 PM

I absolutely do not understand anything about what you are saying here lol. What does tattoo relate to bitcoin?

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:34:17 PM

I don't understand about bitcoin equations with tattoos? Can you explain what is tattoos?   Cool
JimmieA

Activity: 396

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:40:28 AM

I think it is a good option to have a tattoo with a bitcoin address in it because it will be easy for other people to send bitcoin to you because you will just show your tattoo and they will send some bitcoin to your wallet and i think some of the people here already did that kind of tattoo and it is cool for me.
  Do you really think it's a good option? A tattoo with bitcoin's wallet address ensures there is discrepancy when performing tattoos. And every time you make a transaction, will you send a photo of your tattoo to someone else? On the other hand, tattoos that go through time are still clear enough to be able to scan the QR code? Actually I do not appreciate this idea even though it is very creative.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀