Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:15:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 [361] 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456065 times)
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:20:06 PM

TenX cards have just been disabled due to partnering with a rouge issuer that disrespected contractual obbliations to VISA, while Monaco is taking time to ensure perfect compliance. Basically, Monaco is real, TenX, right now, is deadish.

Well, this shutting down business could've happen to Monaco as well, is not enyone's fault that WaveCrest were shut down by VISA, in fact big names are affected by this, such as BitPay and others! But, then again, is true Monaco scored big this time and is adopted more and more over its competitors Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emuLOAD

Activity: 328
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:40:13 PM

Well, this shutting down business could've happen to Monaco as well, is not enyone's fault that WaveCrest were shut down by VISA, in fact big names are affected by this, such as BitPay and others! But, then again, is true Monaco scored big this time and is adopted more and more over its competitors Smiley

I disagree. WaveCrest was issuing cards cross-border, which is against policy. This company was making something complex too simple. If Monaco knew to stay clear of WaveCrest, so could these others. They didn't properly plan, didn't do adequate due diligence, and more importantly all swarmed around the same provider.

Those companies went for a market and cash grab with little or no consideration for their customers. Had they cared, they would have _at least_ had a crisis response plan in place.

It's sad to say, but the majority of Crypto startups (like "regular" startups, really) are incompetently run.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:20:39 AM

If it drops to $15, there is _no way_ my MCO stay the same. They'd become at least a few hundred more ^_^

Ok $15 worked hope you have a few hundred more. Now back to $17 then $14

Assuming no bad news, or only neutral news, It'll hang around that price until token lockup and people start actually getting their cards. As good a time as any to accumulate enough to get a 50 MCO Ruby card, or get over the line for a 500 MCO space grey/rose gold card!

More airport lounge type announcements would be perfect though!

divest.ted

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:45:36 AM

If it drops to $15, there is _no way_ my MCO stay the same. They'd become at least a few hundred more ^_^

Assuming no bad news, or only neutral news, It'll hang around that price until token lockup and people start actually getting their cards. As good a time as any to accumulate enough to get a 50 MCO Ruby card, or get over the line for a 500 MCO space grey/rose gold card!

I welcome and dips drops and bottoms! Yes it can be disturbing. But over-all i'm happy with the company so i'm not afraid to ride some waves together. It's funny how needy a lot of Crypto investors are. They were asking Kris for benefits because they held Monaco for 6-months? The Benefit is you have a great product you invested in, you got in cheap even if you don't compare to today's price in comparison to forecast prices. Some folks just don't get it.

Crypto is a long ways away from any type of bubble if you consider valuations, marketcaps etc in comparison to dot-com bubble prices. But when that happens you don't want to be holding companies like dogecoin. You want companies like Monaco in your portfolio. It's just common sense. So yes you don't get immediate crazy MOON prices for gambling. But you get a steady growth undervalued Bluechip style company.

So again I welcome the dips and appreciate the floaters.
peterlustig

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:18:42 AM

I really liked the insurance part of the features if they could bring it back to cardholders it would be really appreciated.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
rajravind

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:21:23 AM

I welcome and dips drops and bottoms! Yes it can be disturbing. But over-all i'm happy with the company so i'm not afraid to ride some waves together. It's funny how needy a lot of Crypto investors are. They were asking Kris for benefits because they held Monaco for 6-months? The Benefit is you have a great product you invested in, you got in cheap even if you don't compare to today's price in comparison to forecast prices. Some folks just don't get it.

Crypto is a long ways away from any type of bubble if you consider valuations, marketcaps etc in comparison to dot-com bubble prices. But when that happens you don't want to be holding companies like dogecoin. You want companies like Monaco in your portfolio. It's just common sense. So yes you don't get immediate crazy MOON prices for gambling. But you get a steady growth undervalued Bluechip style company.

Yea. I sold ard 0.0012~0.00124
And bought bc same amt of token ard 0.00109~0.0011
Ended up with 2.9 btc extra.

delpi

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:07:03 AM

Wow.. you  have 20,000+ MCO?
rajravind

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:22:51 AM

I am here since MCO 1st day , dude.
Some ppl over here hv nearly 100k tokens but they rarely comment .
I am nobody .
delpi

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:56:17 AM

I am here since MCO 1st day , dude.
Some ppl over here hv nearly 100k tokens but they rarely comment .
I am nobody .

cool..what other crypto you hold?
Deltadollar

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

$17-14 was too easy!
rajravind

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:03:14 AM

$17-14 was too easy!

Thats the point .
When u hv big amt , u just hv to go for same changes n yet the profit can sustain you for the entire year.
Thats the rule of daily trading with large capital.
Just make use of it .
Ride the wave
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:14:40 AM

$17-14 was too easy!

Thats the point .
When u hv big amt , u just hv to go for same changes n yet the profit can sustain you for the entire year.
Just make use of it .
Ride the wave

Haha yeah but having large capital invested means that if things go wrong, then they go really wrong!

Also means if things go right, you're laughing. Regardless of how much people have invested, you can try day trading in ranges if that's your thing, particularly since most crypto exchanges have a very low exchange fee.
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:35:01 AM

I wondering, is there official announcement by the Monaco team regarding when will people start actually getting their cards.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
emuLOAD

Activity: 328
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:40:15 AM

No, it would be all over the place. "soon" is about as official a statement as we've been given so far.

Speculation amongst some users expect the card by the end of the month, others in February. It seems likely, but this is just an extrapolation from the recent Q&As, that Monaco will roll out to multiple regions faster rather than slower.
peterlustig

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:37:36 AM

No, it would be all over the place. "soon" is about as official a statement as we've been given so far.

Speculation amongst some users expect the card by the end of the month, others in February. It seems likely, but this is just an extrapolation from the recent Q&As, that Monaco will roll out to multiple regions faster rather than slower.

According to there roadmap do you remember when were they suppose to distribute the cards? I know it's late but how late

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
rajravind

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:07:56 AM

$17-14 was too easy!

Thats the point .
Just make use of it .
Ride the wave

Haha yeah but having large capital invested means that if things go wrong, then they go really wrong!

Also means if things go right, you're laughing. Regardless of how much people have invested, you can try day trading in ranges if that's your thing, particularly since most crypto exchanges have a very low exchange fee.

Absolutely, i lost appr. 80% of my BTC worth when it went frm 5++ to 1++ in less than 2 months ard Sept - Nov.
But i managed to earn all back thru daily trading.
Well, if u r ready to earn, u gotta to be ready to lose as well.

MCO will take some time to launch their 1st card but once they are done with that, the following shipment should be super fast .
vipthree

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:20:24 AM

I wondering, is there official announcement by the Monaco team regarding when will people start actually getting their cards.

CEO stated that they are not giving any dates now, but Q1 is a strong deadline for Monaco for a global roll-out and global beta launch.

Rinaze

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:26:17 AM

CEO stated that they are not giving any dates now, but Q1 is a strong deadline for Monaco for a global roll-out and global beta launch.
I highly doubt it's global roll out because they have already said only Singapore users will get the card first, followed by the rest (Europe, etc).

vipthree

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:27:44 AM

I highly doubt it's global roll out because they have already said only Singapore users will get the card first, followed by the rest (Europe, etc).

https://imgur.com/a/Ts56a

And please see the Question Nr. 25 in the recent Q&A with CEO Kris from 9th January 2018.
http://docdro.id/svkoE33

hoolio

Activity: 273
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:39:01 AM

Will they dump the remaining coins? And what about the token contract - will it be created or not?
Pages: « 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 [361] 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: