Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:26:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456065 times)
rajravind

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:55:52 AM

The only reason MCO should raise without a fall is by release of the app and the card.
Any raise other than that is mere pump and dump.
It cant even pass $25 without the card and app
Let alone $50.

So, don't fall for shillers in here.
They knew dev will sell off their holdings frm time to time
So far, they d sold ard 2.4M tokens ( $36M).
More than what they collected in their ICO.
Thus, nt possible to reach such a high price.
Even the announcement on numerous exchanges couldn't push the price to more than $22 per token.
Only buy when the app and card is announced .

There was so much hype and pumping during the ICO it was relatively insane. Now people that have bought at that price will never see that price. Very sad.

Such a hype is normal in crypto world.
Well, if the card and app have been released, we will observe a brand new ATH possiby USD100.
But 1st, they need to release those items and if possible, dont touch their existing holdings.
I dont think the apps and card will be released anytime sooner

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vezpit

Activity: 407

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:57:23 AM

Devs you could do no harm to yourselves by updating your website & a timeline.  Happy to wait if the future is on display, even if it does need updating at times.
honolulumark

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:58:21 AM

January is going to be bonkers for Monaco.
Have a great feeling about this. Team has been proven golden so far and the price shows it.
It's gonna dominate.
Cheers to the greatest cryptoteam in town.
You can tell by the rise in paid fudders we get on thread how much of a threat MCO
is to competition.

It's official. THEY ARE AFRAID!  Cool
achtungbabe

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:12:04 AM

The only reason MCO should raise without a fall is by release of the app and the card.
Let alone $50.

Even the announcement on numerous exchanges couldn't push the price to more than $22 per token.

There was so much hype and pumping during the ICO it was relatively insane. Now people that have bought at that price will never see that price. Very sad.

Not at all, the ICO went pretty low key, the price started going up couple months later after everyone saw that the team meant business and they started delivering.
Even Pajeet over there was shilling TKN( tokencard lol ) around the time the Monaco ICO was happening.
rajravind

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:30:37 AM

Let alone $50.

Not at all, the ICO went pretty low key, the price started going up couple months later after everyone saw that the team meant business and they started delivering.
Even Pajeet over there was shilling TKN( tokencard lol ) around the time the Monaco ICO was happening.

Start delivering what ?
U got ur card already?
The price raise that happened on August was purely a pump and dump bcos of Binance listing n speculation on VISA release .
achtungbabe

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:33:27 AM

Let alone $50.

Start delivering what ?
U got ur card already?
The price raise that happened on August was purely a pump and dump bcos of Binance listing n speculation on VISA release .

We've been through this before, streetshitter.
I'm done replying to your currynigger "hire me for a $" brown ass.
Go shit somewhere else.
rajravind

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:42:44 AM

Go shit somewhere else.

Answer my questions , Ach .
Other than VISA, what have they delivered so far ?
And mind to explain the reason why MCO experienced superb hike on August ?
U r nobody but such a shiller who will eventually walk away once u r done wit the gain.
Dont even hv enough TA knowledge yet talking cock .
peterlustig

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:46:30 AM

Was not active in this thread for the last couple of days is there any new news about the card shipment date?

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:35:27 AM

Was not active in this thread for the last couple of days is there any new news about the card shipment date?
Apparently there's a "Visa rollout freeze" going on for a few more days (started around November or so). And Kris mentioned multiple times that things are about to accelerate in Q1 2018, so it shouldn't be very long now. Potentially as early as week and probably no longer than a few months.
Vyrtyx

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 06:15:55 AM

hey, can someone get me a short view of the coin at the moment ? what's the VISA stuff, and compare to TenX ? (the other good crypto card project i know)
divest.ted

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:27:07 AM

TenX rushed out a card -- only does Crypto to Crypto Purchases and is in very limited locations. Yes they rolled out a product but it's half done. The quality is that of Kmart or Walmart. So if you want a Walmart Card get TenX. I'll wait for my Monaco which has a lot more going for it. Visa allows you to use the card basically anywhere. On the fly currency transfers from Fiat to MCO, ETH, BTC and pending other Cryptos. You can almost think of it as an exchange in the palm of your hand to buy/sell and purchase.

Not only the flexibility but the and user friendly interface/design. I showed it to my Grandmother and she ordered one. To show the quality and craftmanship holders of Monaco also get the Metal Monogrammed cards. It's a no brainer business model IMO.

hey, can someone get me a short view of the coin at the moment ? what's the VISA stuff, and compare to TenX ? (the other good crypto card project i know)

Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:35:12 AM

TenX does crypto to fiat.

Ally@monaco

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:53:35 AM

TenX rushed out a card -- only does Crypto to Crypto Purchases and is in very limited locations. Yes they rolled out a product but it's half done. The quality is that of Kmart or Walmart. So if you want a Walmart Card get TenX. I'll wait for my Monaco which has a lot more going for it. Visa allows you to use the card basically anywhere. On the fly currency transfers from Fiat to MCO, ETH, BTC and pending other Cryptos. You can almost think of it as an exchange in the palm of your hand to buy/sell and purchase.

Not only the flexibility but the and user friendly interface/design. I showed it to my Grandmother and she ordered one. To show the quality and craftmanship holders of Monaco also get the Metal Monogrammed cards. It's a no brainer business model IMO.

We are so glad to hear your support! We look forward to delivering our products to you. Please stay tuned for more updates of our new exchange listings, app launch and cards rollout.
delpiero10

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:05:32 AM

We are so glad to hear your support! We look forward to delivering our products to you. Please stay tuned for more updates of our new exchange listings, app launch and cards rollout.

Maybe first you can fix your app  Huh Bug reported almost 2 months ago and app is still useless. It's something to fix in 15min and you can't do it so how are you gonna handle other stuff? This is ridiculous.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:23:48 AM

Maybe first you can fix your app  Huh Bug reported almost 2 months ago and app is still useless. It's something to fix in 15min and you can't do it so how are you gonna handle other stuff? This is ridiculous.

Perhaps you should explain what bug you are referring to? That would make your post actually ... useful  Roll Eyes

vinnieG

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:25:41 AM

Go shit somewhere else.

U r nobody but such a shiller who will eventually walk away once u r done wit the gain.

This is crypto, do you know how many cryptos are in the top-20 market cap without a working product? quite some of them! 90% of the people have no idea what they buy and only speculate on price. It's the same with MCO, people are willing to pay for the token under the assumption the price will go higher, they dont care about a working card, or not. MCO is very good in creating the expectation to the market that prices will increase. Still i believe that they will bring out the card some day in January.
rajravind

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:35:27 AM

Go shit somewhere else.

This is crypto, do you know how many cryptos are in the top-20 market cap without a working product? quite some of them! 90% of the people have no idea what they buy and only speculate on price. It's the same with MCO, people are willing to pay for the token under the assumption the price will go higher, they dont care about a working card, or not. MCO is very good in creating the expectation to the market that prices will increase. Still i believe that they will bring out the card some day in January.

Absolutely
No doubt on that
I am just preventing shillers frm earning frm newcomers as I dont want them to label MCO as another shitcoin
Instead the purchase should be made on valid reasons.
If you goes thru the posts again, u will notice many ppl alike achtungbabe n crypto.inspector supporting MCO like it is their own project
But once pump n dump done, they will disappeared.
Such an action shouldn't be encouraged for any reasons.
delpiero10

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:25:47 AM

Perhaps you should explain what bug you are referring to? That would make your post actually ... useful  Roll Eyes

Bug was already reported on telegram so team exactly knows what is the issue.I will post screenshot after work
vipthree

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:40:54 AM

Very nice to hear that. Hopefully Europe global roll-out is also planned for Q1.

achtungbabe

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:08:59 AM

Go shit somewhere else.

Absolutely
No doubt on that
I am just preventing shillers frm earning frm newcomers as I dont want them to label MCO as another shitcoin
Instead the purchase should be made on valid reasons.
If you goes thru the posts again, u will notice many ppl alike achtungbabe n crypto.inspector supporting MCO like it is their own project
But once pump n dump done, they will disappeared.
Such an action shouldn't be encouraged for any reasons.

we  all know you're a hired fudder Apu, we're just letting it pass because we know that the $10c an hour you get
could help your starving family.
Don't take advantage of our kidness.
If you stop posting I promise I'll pay you triple the money you get for fudding in between of making shoes over
at the Adidas factory.
Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: