Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 12:32:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456077 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:35:53 PM

I also had MCO a while back but sold when it began to go down after the big pump on Trex. I think initially they did have big plans but they have fallen through so they are either rethinking what to do next to appease MCO holders or they have just given up and biding their time. I do hope for MCO holders that things get better here for them. I am all for crypto being mass adopted but now there are other cards issued with visa stamps that are reaching customers so MONACO has to start doing something soon or they will lose customer loyalty and that's not good for any brand.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
HitTheLow

Activity: 590
Merit: 100

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:45:17 PM

No I am a Fudster  Grin

He was right

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
HarryAnsour

Activity: 134
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:55:03 PM

I also had MCO a while back but sold when it began to go down after the big pump on Trex. I think initially they did have big plans but they have fallen through so they are either rethinking what to do next to appease MCO holders or they have just given up and biding their time. I do hope for MCO holders that things get better here for them. I am all for crypto being mass adopted but now there are other cards issued with visa stamps that are reaching customers so MONACO has to start doing something soon or they will lose customer loyalty and that's not good for any brand.

Agree.
I really don't want to be a negative influence for other holders, but when I check, most of the positive feedback are spoken by newbies or with someone really new like me, but I usually don't speak, I only invest or sell.
It feels like everything is fake, how can Visa be the only Plan for several million $$$ project,  it's like we're circulating around the same BS.
I'll see this coin under 100 sat , it's going to fall like a broken racket
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:57:18 PM

We need to be calm and wait for this information. I think the price now is very low and investing right now will guarantee us a lot of profit and I trust MCO because I made a lot of profit from this market.

Oh come on don't talk like that. It is almost obvious HUGE dip is on its way and no one knows how bad it will be. You are probably going to loose all of your profits+initial money If you keep your money in MCO. It is better to have it BTC or ETH, even Monero.

Yes, it's obvious that the low will hit at least 160k sat, but after it will recover IMO

I'm happy I sold 10k MCO few days ago, almost recovered my USD . I'm out. I was loyal and glad to hear about MCO business plan, but looks like it's a scam to get other people's money.
All this time we speak about Visa, no other solutions,  no plan, no concept.
I'm out F....k this coin.
Excuse my accent.

I agree. I'm out.

They take your face, your id with the app. The app has not other utility. They get the monaco from the contract 1st october than they will sell it.

This is one of the biggest scam in the hystory.

It's too sad that this coin is falling apart, I never thought that this will turn out to be a scam, everything was presented so well tsk tsk I guess I'll learned my lesson with this coin, guess now I should learn to read some red signs.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:09:21 PM

Agree.
I really don't want to be a negative influence for other holders, but when I check, most of the positive feedback are spoken by newbies or with someone really new like me, but I usually don't speak, I only invest or sell.
It feels like everything is fake, how can Visa be the only Plan for several million $$$ project,  it's like we're circulating around the same BS.

The thing is, other actors like TenX and Centra are rolling out their cards and taking over the market.
People will not have 2 crypto-cards...
MCO lost what was at a time a 1st mover advantage. It’s sad, but I believe it is going to be very hard for them to come back, even with VISA (without VISA: dead project).
HitTheLow

Activity: 590

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:28:00 PM

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
arbitro

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:36:44 PM

I impressed with the price of monaco coins in bittrex exchanger.I think the Monaco team knows their stuff, their ICO was smoothly handled by their website.they seem to put some effort into pleasant and attractive design.

I was reading what's going on here and found this gem in the middle of an apocalyptic bloodbath, a lonely and lost bountyhunter made me lol so hard  Cheesy Grin

Distorta

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:59:40 PM

For any potential/current investors of Monaco, should any of you need more information please look for these shills.  

trumpc2016

overoneone

rajravind

MalReynolds

Megumi143

Just take a look at their previous posts and when this coin crashes you'll have some great material to laugh at.

Pump & Dumb coin. This coin doesn't have any advantages over its competitors, nor first mover advantage. No proper working product and no customer usage. No scheduled weekly updates from founders. Founders with a shady past.

For those who are on the fence of selling this coin, just think about the opportunity cost that is held up by holding onto this coin thinking it will recover. Take the loss and jump onto another project that will regain your loss in a shorter time for this coin to recover, if it even recovers  Roll Eyes (it wont)

What will these shills come back with? "Please sell so i can buy the dump and buy it cheaper", "you must have taken a loss"  or "what are you doing on this thread" etc...

Never invested in Monaco.

What do you know?!!?! I'm sorry to toot my own horn (not really) but I was 100% right. I kept posting and letting all of you guys know about how MCO was behind TenX and had no actual card.
 Unfortunately the moderator deleted most of my posts because they obviously were holding MCO. Rule of thumb these forums are usually circle jerks and echo chambers that will land you in trouble. I'm glad I bought TenX. It has already recovered 25% and will gain momentum when the Q4 cards ship to the USA.

These guys argued with me the whole time. Stay away from these users FUD

trumpc2016

overoneone

rajravind

MalReynolds

Megumi143
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 08:26:46 PM

I will send you my lambo pic after mco will get to $30+  Kiss Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Also, I don't need shilling as you are pointing at me. I believe in project and team.

Why you "good" guys who FUD are even here??? Cmon, only newbies will believe in your unstoppable crap which is coming only when things are not as planned. Everyone who have a lot of exp. knows what you are doing, only I don't get what person you must be to do that, your life must suck a lot. Wink

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
rmvpa007

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:53:19 PM

The problem as I see it from this forum is lack of communication on the part of the devs.  They may be too busy to bother to let investors know what is going on behind the scenes, or maybe they have the time but its not good news, so they do the minimum and just try to keep to their roadmap.  They did say that the deal would be done with VISA by September. I expect an announcement today one way or the other. I am hopeful it will be positive for everyone who invested.  If they didn't ink the deal, don't make an announcement and cash out 30% of the coins and crash the price then we have all been hoodwinked.  I seriously doubt that is what they will do as there will be many unhappy people out there who know what the devs look like, so unless they are also planning some extensive plastic surgery to conceal their identity, pulling a fast one like DROPLEX did is probably not gonna happen.  (DROPLEX copied another group - quantum ledger's whitepaper, changed some language, set up a domain, fake twitter, and apparently copied pics of unsuspecting people off linkdin to put up as their team while paying for ad on cointelegraph.com touting their quantum computer proof token which they actually issued and then their .org website disappeared and no more posting to twitter etc - that is an elaborate scam).  This MCO coin will succeed and the price will go up. People will want more than one crypto credit card in their wallet and MCO will be one of them. The price is already starting to rebound off $7.50.  Wouldn't be surprised if it's up to $17.50 in a few hours.  And even if its not because they need more time, so what, as long as they are continuing to push forward and not run off with the money I will Hold on.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:53:24 PM

We need to be calm and wait for this information. I think the price now is very low and investing right now will guarantee us a lot of profit and I trust MCO because I made a lot of profit from this market.

Oh come on don't talk like that. It is almost obvious HUGE dip is on its way and no one knows how bad it will be. You are probably going to loose all of your profits+initial money If you keep your money in MCO. It is better to have it BTC or ETH, even Monero.

Yes, it's obvious that the low will hit at least 160k sat, but after it will recover IMO

I'm happy I sold 10k MCO few days ago, almost recovered my USD . I'm out. I was loyal and glad to hear about MCO business plan, but looks like it's a scam to get other people's money.
All this time we speak about Visa, no other solutions,  no plan, no concept.
I'm out F....k this coin.
Excuse my accent.

I agree. I'm out.

They take your face, your id with the app. The app has not other utility. They get the monaco from the contract 1st october than they will sell it.

This is one of the biggest scam in the hystory.

It's too sad that this coin is falling apart, I never thought that this will turn out to be a scam, everything was presented so well tsk tsk I guess I'll learned my lesson with this coin, guess now I should learn to read some red signs.
So, why do not you give up it? Try hold more time just make your money decreases and in someday, maybe it is a shitcoin Tongue (Sorry fan boy this token but that is my experience after hold many tokens in a long time without plans).
marx hu

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:24:23 PM

why listen to a newbie with multiple account manipulating around Huh Huh

Kripto.hr

Activity: 350

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 10:23:54 PM

MCO team should definitely invest more time in communication... Their Twitter profile is a real joke, and they are mostly silent on other channels and this is a problem. I sold some on 15$, but holding some amount and really not worried about it Wink Visa deal in not something you can negotiate overnight, and they should not promise it in such a short period. We will see what future brings, I am positive but it would not surprise me to go more down before it goes up...

HarryAnsour

Activity: 134
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:52:34 PM

Agree.

The thing is, other actors like TenX and Centra are rolling out their cards and taking over the market.
People will not have 2 crypto-cards...
MCO lost what was at a time a 1st mover advantage. It’s sad, but I believe it is going to be very hard for them to come back, even with VISA (without VISA: dead project).

Yeah the idea was great, they started first but they are sleeping, it feels like MCO group has created several coins with same idea. Raise some money on MCO but have other coin succeed.
No offense but MCO is like that bad marriage,
I didn't know she was a HOE .

Soon, they might have to do a good name change,
I would call it a BitchCoin to know what we're "getting into.

BitchCoin lol I love it
natural9

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:30:42 PM

I will send you my lambo pic after mco will get to $30+  Kiss Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Also, I don't need shilling as you are pointing at me. I believe in project and team.

Why you "good" guys who FUD are even here??? Cmon, only newbies will believe in your unstoppable crap which is coming only when things are not as planned. Everyone who have a lot of exp. knows what you are doing, only I don't get what person you must be to do that, your life must suck a lot. Wink

Don’t you mean your Lamebull?, you believe in what project and what team? The only hype that this coin had was the supposed links to Visa. Apart from that nothing even justifies the current price, the only thing propping up the price is the Low total supply. When the Visa link fails the dominos of all their milestones listed in their roadmap will delay and inevitably won’t be announced. Yea my life must suck hodling onto real projects with real teams (OMG, NEO, TenX).
I only started reading this thread to find the competitive advantage this project may have over its competitors like tokencard and TenX, and I notice people like you trying to prop the price up when it was $29~$30. Not only that, stating how this project and team are superior compared to TenX because it uses a third party vendor to issue its cards and how Monaco will be dealing directly with Visa.

2 things will happen, the only Visa link Monaco will have will be through a 3rd party vendor just like TenX, but that would take a Long Long time, apart from that all other milestones including releasing of the card will be delayed, there is no virtual card which means the collection of identity and details from users will scare card applicants/coin holders when there is a delay in card deployment and then the Real FUD will kick in.

TenX already has a team of 30, they have rolled out their cards for a few months and now include Europe, they have a virtual card so any backlogged card deployments won’t be an issue. They give weekly updates, Q & A sessions and insights on YouTube, Facebook live and twitter. (Go see for yourself)

Tell me what isn’t logical about what I’ve typed.
I’m only warning the newbies to not listen to Shills like you. For every action there is an equal opposite reaction.
rajravind

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:34:23 AM

SEC Charges ICO: US Agency Takes Action Against Alleged Token Scammer
https://www.coindesk.com/sec-charges-promoter-two-icos-fraud-says-recoin-no-real-estate/

Lets report to SEC
h3xal

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:28:37 AM

Idiots. Idiots everywhere.
I have already said in earlier posts.
I WORK AT VISA; and all I need to do is to ask around in office to know what is the deal with Monaco and VISA.
The deal is: THERE IS NO DEAL!
It doesn't take a genius to figure out that VISA will NEVER work with Monaco in this manner.
I already said: MONACO SHOULD WORK WITH A 3RD PARTY FIRST TO GET THE CARDS OUT LIKE CENTRA, TOKENCARD OR TENX.
But noooooooo, idiots in here keeps giving false hope by saying "VISA is coming, VISA is coming".
Monaco will never have a VISA deal. Period. Or at least not until they have a banking licence.
Continue to hold on to this coin, nothing good will ever come out.
All Monaco will ever do is to tarnish the reputation of crypto by being one of those scammy coins out there!
bragee

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

woot

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:36:57 AM

ok, this time i'm in. Buy buy ... today or never. i hold my position, kriss will give us a surprise like 30 august. To me, it just no way i sell.
On 30th of august the price was cut in half. I definitely hope in a different kind of surprise...
Isaaq.Almaguer

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:42:59 AM

yea. Today is THE day. We all gonna know what team have done all this month. could be bad, could be good, we are investor right ...

No, today is NOT the day, the CEO made a statement yesterday in slack that there will be no announcement this week.
thelema93

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:50:48 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 07:04:09 AM by thelema93

The amount of BS getting posted on here is getting ridiculous.
Look, the entire market price movement of MCO so far has been based on hype and fear and not much else.
When the cards are shipped and the app released then we can judge Monaco, not before.
If people want to play day-trading then fine, they can waste their time with that. Everyone who's invested in the project because they believe it will be long term success (like me) is just laughing at all the dumb ass fuddy comments. The Monaco team are hard at work, it is clearly not a scam, everyone needs to chill the f**k out!
I'm guessing a lot of these fud posts are people working for Moaco's competitors - i mean seriously, whoever has time to photoshop a 'mr big fudster' visa card either has way too much free time, or has an agenda.
I would say that, if the competition is putting so much effort into trashing Monaco's image, that means they are seriously scared that Monaco will out-perform them.

Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: