Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:33:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456071 times)
senseless

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:08:42 PM

Be careful guys, there's a lot of troll action going on surrounding mona.co right now. People in slack trying to stifle any counter-view to get people in here to buy at ridiculous prices so they can dump tomorrow after news. With the amount of nonsensical pumpmania i'm seeing (whether real or controlled) the price will crash after tomorrow's pump.

I just got banned from the slack chat for suggesting this would occur. Which, is quite obviously, what will happen.

OK this concerns me a bit. Can you give some more info?

I got banned so I can't provide transcripts... But, I said something to the effect of "With everyone going crazy about what the price will be tomorrow and talking about how rich they'll be. I suspect there will be a massive dump after the news.". People started complaining to the moderators and asking me to be banned. Then, I was speaking with the moderators about the issue and they were suggesting I "tone it down". After, I didn't tone it down. I suggested that "If you want someone to pat your butt and tell you everything is going to be ok.. You should ask your mama.". I went on to say, we should set reasonable expectations, and with the way everyone is foaming at the mouth, no one is actually interested in monaco and they're only interested in making gains from trading the news. A few minutes later I was banned.

I just dumped all my MCO at a 44% gain, maybe I could have held and gotten better gains tomorrow.. But with all the bullshit I just experienced, I didn't want to risk it.

Crazily, I seemed to be the only person in the channel interested in the actual card (over the past 30 days or so). Everyone was fawning over 0.75% cashback, which isn't that much considering I get 1.8% with my AMEX. But, my AMEX credit line isn't large enough to handle my monthly mining bills. I'll just wait to see how it turns out before getting the MCO I need for the ruby card, or wait for some other project.

HitTheLow

Activity: 590
Merit: 100

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:08:48 PM

The 18th is not a great date for an announcement...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/12/chinas-communist-party-congress-all-you-need-to-know

I hope MCO will factor this event, and act accordingly regarding the announcements to come. (time them).
(Surprising for an Asian project...)

lol, but what does it has to do with it

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
HitTheLow

Activity: 590

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:10:53 PM

Be careful guys, there's a lot of troll action going on surrounding mona.co right now. People in slack trying to stifle any counter-view to get people in here to buy at ridiculous prices so they can dump tomorrow after news. With the amount of nonsensical pumpmania i'm seeing (whether real or controlled) the price will crash after tomorrow's pump.

I just got banned from the slack chat for suggesting this would occur. Which, is quite obviously, what will happen.

I got banned so I can't provide transcripts... But, I said something to the effect of "With everyone going crazy about what the price will be tomorrow and talking about how rich they'll be. I suspect there will be a massive dump after the news.". People started complaining to the moderators and asking me to be banned. Then, I was speaking with the moderators about the issue and they were suggesting I "tone it down". After, I didn't tone it down. I suggested that "If you want someone to pat your butt and tell you everything is going to be ok.. You should ask your mama.". I went on to say, we should set reasonable expectations, and with the way everyone is foaming at the mouth, no one is actually interested in monaco and they're only interested in making gains from trading the news. A few minutes later I was banned.

I just dumped all my MCO at a 44% gain, maybe I could have held and gotten better gains tomorrow.. But with all the bullshit I just experienced, I didn't want to risk it.

Crazily, I seemed to be the only person in the channel interested in the actual card (over the past 30 days or so). Everyone was fawning over 0.75% cashback, which isn't that much considering I get 1.8% with my AMEX. But, my AMEX credit line isn't large enough to handle my monthly mining bills.

rosik rosik, I'm banned too, but still holding waiting for this PUMP. Have fun

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
AppreciatingValue

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:20:55 PM

Crazily, I seemed to be the only person in the channel interested in the actual card (over the past 30 days or so). Everyone was fawning over 0.75% cashback, which isn't that much considering I get 1.8% with my AMEX. But, my AMEX credit line isn't large enough to handle my monthly mining bills. I'll just wait to see how it turns out before getting the MCO I need for the ruby card, or wait for some other project.

Damn, this type of censorship is something that really points to some fundamental flaws in the community of this coin. Your concerns should have been resolved logically and with good arguments, but instead you were just banned. Wish more people would realize this.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:28:24 PM

amazingly, today the increase reaches 9% and now the charts continue to show up, I'm very optimistic with future Monaco Card, so I still keep around 1200 MCO.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:28:46 PM

The 18th is not a great date for an announcement...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/12/chinas-communist-party-congress-all-you-need-to-know

I hope MCO will factor this event, and act accordingly regarding the announcements to come. (time them).
(Surprising for an Asian project...)

lol, but what does it has to do with it

Nothing... but it will just take all the attention towards Chinese coins like NEO, LINK and so on...
senseless

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:33:42 PM

Damn, this type of censorship is something that really points to some fundamental flaws in the community of this coin. Your concerns should have been resolved logically and with good arguments, but instead you were just banned. Wish more people would realize this.

It's not really censorship because it's a private community. But it does show an unwillingness to hear any viewpoints that oppose what people WANT to believe.

Kripto.hr

Activity: 350

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 06:10:00 PM

What do you think guys if Visa hits us tomorrow is it realistic to be at 200mil market cap? That would be around 20$...

misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:18:08 PM

What do you think guys if Visa hits us tomorrow is it realistic to be at 200mil market cap? That would be around 20$...

hoping for more than that.. but first resistance will be $20
I am long term in this game
longshort

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:31:43 PM

This is the only thing keeping me in MCO. The actaully product has a huge potential use. The delays and cryptic messages from the team are frustrating. Fanboys in the slack dont help with the hype.

I cannot access the slack now. It leads straight to the mona.co site. Does the slack still exist?
delpiero10

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:34:11 PM

This is the only thing keeping me in MCO. The actaully product has a huge potential use. The delays and cryptic messages form the team are frustrating. Fanboys in teh slack dont help with the hype.

I cannot access the slack now. It leads straight to the mona.co site. Does the slack still exist?

slack still exists but new users needs invination. You can request access by contacting team at contact@mona.co
longshort

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:38:35 PM

This is the only thing keeping me in MCO. The actaully product has a huge potential use. The delays and cryptic messages form the team are frustrating. Fanboys in teh slack dont help with the hype.

slack still exists but new users needs invination. You can request access by contacting team at contact@mona.co

Ive been in the slack since August, but now have no way of even getting to the login for the slack. Will contact them and see if they let me back in.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:43:08 PM

congrats and don't worry mco is a vaporware shitcoin anyways.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
lilRoy07

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:47:42 PM

hello fudsters.

today, are you ready?
aqzu

Activity: 227

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:59:05 AM

hello fudsters.

today, are you ready?

what is fudstres?  Huh

I just ready for monaco to the moon :cool:
konigilya

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:39:52 AM

Bought 3000 MCO =D Hopefully my "all shitcoins to MCO" will be worth it =D

And if it's visa..... I will be happy at least Smiley
rajravind

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:25:01 AM

Well, we are really risking tonnes of money on this.
Hope to dispose half of my holdings once it reached 0.015.

nick1492

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 04:14:44 AM

Let's keep our fingers cross. And hope the Devs deliver the announcement about the Visa? I just bought 200 coins too.

kawsmic

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:14:54 AM

yup. monaco is a project for long-term. hold 1-2 year price can reach 20-30$ easy
stupid_seb

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:20:07 AM

yup. monaco is a project for long-term. hold 1-2 year price can reach 20-30$ easy

Anybody telling you to wait 2years in crypto...
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: