Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:11:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?  (Read 92244 times)
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:09:59 AM

almost everyone in my house wants to know about bitcoin, since from this incident the name of bitcoin continues to be a hot topic to talk about.
Vannterson

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:11:19 AM

In facebook there are a larger number of con artists and individuals familiar with it than the genuine ones. In 1 week some of them will dependably message telling they have a stunning offer which are all HYIPS and Ponzi tricks. I trust an ever increasing number of individuals rushes here and instruct themselves.
ukstar

Activity: 436
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:12:55 AM

In social media friend asking me about bitcoin daily, 10 people and my offline friend asking huge people.
Ereacia

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:13:32 AM

The greater part of my companions, my family and even my young lady companion have been getting some information about bitcoin as of late. As a result of seeing me getting wealthier and wealthier , they unquestionably need to benefit bitcoin like me. I'm endeavoring to clarify how bitcoin functions they can't get anything about it unfourtunately.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:20:00 AM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
Before there was no one asking me about bitcoin because I haven't earned anything yet. But when I earned large amount of money, they started to ask me about how do I earn such great of money. I was able to buy a lot of things that I wasn't able to buy before so the people around me became surprised about which led for them to ask me. I have only told few person about this and I make sure that I am carefully sharing it to them.
Ereacia

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:22:25 AM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
You maybe right about that things, many of the individuals nowadays realizing what bitcoin is? Why more merchants are getting more interest to adopt the system of bitcoin, also the whale investors are investing too into bitcoin. That's why in my case it is still few of my friends asking about what I'm doing now into bitcoin.
Some of my colleagues are interested about it. They've gotten some information about what's happening with I while we are on a meal break. So I clarified them the idea of bitcoins *on my own particular pointview* and How would they be able to procure in additional cash some way or another. In spite of the fact that some engaged here however some idea it was a trick. I can't point the finger at them for that.
poisonivy77

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:49:59 AM

I remember about this time last year, I was telling friends and family to get into Bitcoin before the price hit $500. Most of them said they would, and some even asked me to help them to purchase it. I've set up 2 of my friends at the time, one of which converted all of his british pounds into BTC. The others? They never pulled the trigger. I reminded them to get into Bitcoin earlier this year before the price hit $1,000. None of them listened. Now that the price is flirting with $2,000, I'm reminding them again, and some of them are finally listening.

Oh, and the friend that put $50k into Bitcoin at under $500/coin? He hooked me up with a coin, and I couldn't be happier Smiley

I'm just new to this cryptocurrency world but there is few people who been asking me about bitcoin. My brother and one of my friend ask me how does bitcoin works they're wondering where am I getting my extra money. And I explained to them its importance and basic features.

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:52:01 AM

only 2 for 100 people, i think bitoin not so popular at real life, but for digital life bitcoin so popular
It depends upon what kind of people is surrounding you. If a person is not much of a technology user and just uses facebook etc for fun purpose, it is difficult to think that they are aware of bitcoin because it is a new invention which is spreading slowly.

However, this number that you have mentioned will increase if you tell people about bitcoins because you already know this.
Raffy11

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:17:24 AM

No one had ever ask me about bitcoin as of now. People here don't think that bitcoin is legit and they don't believe that bitcoin has big value that's why no one had ever ask me about it. Actually i am the one who is asking about it.

◥Telegram ◥Twitter     ❖◆❖◆❖    DOMINANT CHAIN   ◆❖◆❖◆    ◥Facebook ◥Reddit
◥Ann Thread         Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform          ◥Whitepaper
nesty

Merit: 184

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:50:28 PM

Actually i am talking to my family about bitcoin at home. But for the people around me and friends they still do not know about it because they are not aware that bitcoin exists.

xKARELx

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:54:00 PM

2 man,thats all
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 12:54:28 PM

I have been asked by my 4-5 friends.They were asking me about how i earn by bitcoin.also i have been asked by some of my cousins

Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:02:54 PM

Before that I did not know the bitcoin, only a few offered me this, often friends. But my friend still offered me this, I tried it and did not regret trying to use bitcoin but now so much it offers me and most of my friends want it to be used. Whether the map is young or old, there is no age choice for using it, because today it is free that people try and use what they did not use. Just as the influential person has used bitcoin. Hopefully more people can help bitcoin Smiley.

djmixen

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:04:40 PM

when i first meet bitcoin i am starting it over and then i also encourage my friends and families to do also this kind of online job. then suddenly they don't start it up. and now after a few days one of my friend want also to know about it. i think one reason why they are few asking about bitcoin is because i am also a new and nothing to show income as of now. but i will sure that after collecting my first income on this forum for sure they are more of my friends that seriously asking on me about bitcoin.
bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:12:20 PM

some of my friends are asking me about it, and they are curious to what i am doing in bitcoin. they said they also want to join.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Walked_by

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:43:37 PM

2 man,thats all
almost all my relatives are asking me about the bitcoins and the friends of my each relative askes about bitcoins and so on mean about millions oglf people are askinge about bitcoins and are eager to know about bitcoins so they can also invest their money in bitcoins because now a days the prices of bitcoins are going high.

bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:07:32 PM

Not much people are asking me about Bitcoin.   Though I have introduced my friends to it but it seems they lack interest.  Probably they are in a position that have a decent job and does not need an extra earning, while others are just hesitant because of the fraud thing being stamped on Bitcoin during its early years.  Oh well, why would I care, it is their lost not mine.
xBitHodler

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:10:26 PM

Not many people are asking me about Bitcoin because they don't know that I'm interested in it! Sometimes when I talk with someone, it turns out that the other person heard about Bitcoin and he's thinking about investing in it. I try to persuade such person to do it and I talk about many various benefits of Bitcoin. It's a great technology which should become wide-known pretty fast in the next few years.
Gerharde

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:48:09 AM

There are several people like friends and relatives who already asked me about if I know anything about bitcoins or other similar alt coins. Even the people who I just met and had some casual talk about some online stuffs suddenly asked me about if I know bitcoins which then shifted our conversation to it specially the questions where can we get more bits and what future can bitcoins hold in our society. It’s a bit funny because before if I ask someone if they know about bitcoins they will say no they don’t know it. But now almost everyone I asked knows about it.

stanisl

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:57:57 AM

There are fairly folks inquiring me about bitcoin since they see me earning income listed here. So all i do is instruct them the basic important in finding out the techniques below in bitcoin and bitcointalk. I educate them about basic investing, investing and signing up for marketing campaign but is up to them if they want to exert energy below and generate their own bitcoins i just helped them and now their now on their personal.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: