Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:53:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Report plagiarism (copy/paste) here. Mods: please give temp or permban as needed  (Read 115452 times)
wooI_Ioow

Activity: 39
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 08:27:22 PM

yours, verbatim and litteratim, is today's.

You are referring to an article that was written later than I indicated in the sources. Lol. Your article looks more like plagiarism, because it is a copy of the Russian article from which I collected material.

Before running to accuse someone of something, you first check the dates and find the source, your article is not the source, it is a copy-paste from a Russian article.

Perhaps in the future you will be more attentive. Wink

Wait... are you arguing you are  a copy-paste-monkey who copypastes the copy-paste? Russian source doesn't contain English phrases.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JaneAhonen

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 08:31:28 PM
Merited by Bitcoin SV (1)

Ratimov keeps doing the same thing, copying whole articles and  then sharing reference link at the end. He just did it again.

How do Crypto exchanges stack up based on different metrics?

It is true that he shared link from Medium article he copied the content from, but whats the point of those topics since it is a word for word copy?
wooI_Ioow

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 08:45:51 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2020, 09:09:10 PM by wooI_Ioow

Ratimov keeps doing the same thing, copying whole articles and  then sharing reference link at the end. He just did it again.

It is true that he shared link from Medium article he copied the content from, but whats the point of those topics since it is a word for word copy?

Wow, he's definitely CPM. Is this permitted to copypaste the whole content and cover ass with the shared link?
SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1316
Merit: 727

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 10:36:29 AM

Plagiarism

Username: Believemee
UID: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2852633

Bitcoin ATM for example is a machine that allows a person to purchase Bitcoin by using cash or debit card. Some Bitcoin ATMs offer bi-directional functionality enabling both the purchase of Bitcoin as well as the sale of Bitcoin for cash. These technology has made the use of bitcoin easier. There are numbers of challenge faced with the use of bitcoin especially in rural areas with poor network or when the individual doesn’t know how to operate the internet/Cryptocurrency sites . But providing a machine were one can just walk to and buy/sell bitcoin using physical cash or bank cards would be fun and more easier for such categories. The availability of bitcoin machine in all  areas will enable bitcoin users to do more transactions and attract many to key interest in the world of Cryptocurrency. I know of regions where you can’t find BTC machines and it’s will interest you that people living in that region appreciate bitcoin so much but are limited to do more because of the lack of bitcoin facilities.

Copy and paste from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin_ATM
A Bitcoin ATM (Automated Teller Machine) is a kiosk that allows a person to purchase Bitcoin by using cash or debit card. Some Bitcoin ATMs offer bi-directional functionality enabling both the purchase of Bitcoin as well as the sale of Bitcoin for cash. In some cases, Bitcoin ATM providers require users to have an existing account to transact on the machine.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
JaneAhonen

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 11:24:09 AM

Ratimov keeps doing the same thing, copying whole articles and  then sharing reference link at the end. He just did it again.

Wow, he's definitely CPM. Is this permitted to copypaste the whole content and cover ass with the shared link?

I dont know if this is permitted, but it shouldnt be as it this is shitposting, copypasting whole article without single original sentence. Just yesterday he made few topics like that, copying one or two article into one post. Today also, new post and copyapsting whole article without adding anything new.

It is one thing to copy few sentences and then make rest of it by yourself and to copy whole article and just share reference link.

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16599

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2020, 11:52:25 AM
Merited by FatFork (1)

And where is your main account btw?
I get why someone would hide his real account for such accusations. Theymos actually approves:
If you're hesitant to say something controversial because you don't want it to be associated with your name, please create an alt account and say it.

The date of writing the Russian article, which I have indicated in the sources: 29.07.2020
I think you can/should improve on the way you use references. First: "on the internet", plagiarism and copyright violations are widely used and often more or less accepted. Bitcointalk is the only forum I know that bans users for plagiarism.
In the academic world, plagiarism is probably the worst sin you can commit: everything you use from someone else should get a reference. Even then, you should only copy something verbatim if it's said in such a way that you can't do it justice by changing the wording, and if you do quote someone, you should use "quotation marks" together with the reference.
Bitcointalk is a bit weird in this respect, and falls in between "the rest of the internet" where nobody cares about anything, and academics, which is very strict on plagiarism. If you copy an entire article and just post a link below it, it's totally fine on Bitcointalk! I don't think this is right though, and apart from plagiarism it could also be considered a copyright violation. It's often used for advertising or just to increase post count. I think there should be a forum rule against "link dumps" like this.
The proper way to show an external article would be by giving a short summary, or quoting a short relevant part, followed by a link for further reading. But I don't think there's much much discussion value if you create a new topic solely for an article on another website. I probably wouldn't do it myself.

If you use several different articles as reference (by copying text directly, by translating text or by paraphrasing), I think you should add a reference to each part. If you use a source many times, you can use for instance super script numbers ("[1]") (like Wikipedia).

are you arguing you are  a copy-paste-monkey who copypastes the copy-paste?
Please stay civil in my topic.

wooI_Ioow

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 01:32:58 PM

I dont know if this is permitted, but it shouldnt be as it this is shitposting, copypasting whole article without single original sentence. Just yesterday he made few topics like that, copying one or two article into one post. Today also, new post and copyapsting whole article without adding anything new.

It is one thing to copy few sentences and then make rest of it by yourself and to copy whole article and just share reference link.

I don't think this is right though, and apart from plagiarism it could also be considered a copyright violation. It's often used for advertising or just to increase post count. I think there should be a forum rule against "link dumps" like this.

True! Google's AI tags such pages as a spam and does it automatically.

are you arguing you are  a copy-paste-monkey who copypastes the copy-paste?
Please stay civil in my topic.

Promise, I'll do, but CPM is the sweetest  epithet he deserves. He had fallen into the habit of copypasting the whole content of  pages from other sites using  the shared links as a camouflage . With one of the latest he failed even in this and  plagiarized  the full phrase aforementioned. That's strictly banned here.
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 04:07:42 PM

This is a copypaste from the official Securypto website Securypto.io. Not exactly a poster that will be missed, looking back at his post history... Shilling Securypto at the moment, shilling uPlexa before that etc.

I suppose he should have added the source, or is it clear enough from the context? He wears no sig.

What is Securypto
Securypto is an anonymous Masternode based blockchain project focused on anonymous storage & transfering of encrypted data. A market agitation technology by

-Monetizing anonymous content distribution, creating a new emerging market.
-Transfer or store truly untraceable encrypted messages & files across the internet.
-Linked to an open source hardware wallet for an extra security layer.
-All Achieved by a combination of specially designed Hardware, Software & Blockchain.

Securypto + DigiSafeGuard
Securypto blockchain is what adds a privacy layer on the top of all the features offered by the DigiSafeGuard dedicated hardware and DigiSafeGuard App to send and receive encrypted messages.

At the same time, it creates a Paid-Content-Management which enables the users to get rewarded for their uploaded content to the securypto network and the masternodes to get paid for their hosting facilities.

https://youtu.be/RdUN1j074c8 About DigiSafeGuard (DSG)

DigiSafeGuard Dedicated open source hardware
Maximum security can only be achieved by combining matched design of hard and soft-ware together.

We have designed a dedicated open source hardware called DigiSafeGuard (DSG) to level up the security even further. A physical secure digital vault in the palm of your hand for Crypto Payments, Secure messaging, Password management, File encryption and more.

DSG is specially designed to work and interact with Securypto blockchain to maximizing your security & privacy. For more information about the this dedicated Open Source Hardware, please watch the videos.

DSG App on Android market https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.securypto.dsgv1
Twitter https://twitter.com/Securypto
Telegram https://t.me/securypto
White paper https://cdn1.securypto.io/content/whitepaper-securypto.pdf
Knowledge base https://kb.securypto.io/
ANN BitcoinTalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5068350

This project one of the most interest project.

Yup, I also think it's a very interesting project, but that doesn't justify shilling or plagiarizing... Cool

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2445

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2020, 04:16:00 PM

This is a copypaste from the official Securypto website Securypto.io. Not exactly a poster that will be missed, looking back at his post history... Shilling Securypto at the moment, shilling uPlexa before that etc.

I suppose he should have added the source, or is it clear enough from the context? He wears no sig.
-snip-
Yup, I also think it's a very interesting project, but that doesn't justify shilling or plagiarizing... Cool

This user has already been banned for another plagiarism.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
JaneAhonen

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 11:51:11 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2020, 12:03:00 PM by JaneAhonen

The proper way to show an external article would be by giving a short summary, or quoting a short relevant part, followed by a link for further reading. But I don't think there's much much discussion value if you create a new topic solely for an article on another website. I probably wouldn't do it myself.

He is copying everything, including pictures. He is too lazy to write something by himself, so he copies  and combines from others.

If you use several different articles as reference (by copying text directly, by translating text or by paraphrasing), I think you should add a reference to each part. If you use a source many times, you can use for instance super script numbers ("[1]") (like Wikipedia).

He didnt see your recommendation or he doesnt care because he just did the same thing again. He made  enormous topic about crypto taxes by copying articles

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5275952.msg55199485#msg55199485

from Ratimov topic

Harvest losses - For many crypto investors, 2018 was a tough year, so you might have had bigger capital losses than gains. This means that you can make use of this and realizing the loss of a previously gained transaction / crypto to lower your tax burden.

For example: You bought 1 Bitcoin for $ 1000 in January 2017 and then you traded the 1 BTC for 20 ETH in November 2017 when the price of 1 BTC was $ 20,000. That means you realized a capital gains event when your investment of $ 1,000 (for 1 BTC) was worth $ 20,000 (for 1 BTC). And you would have to pay tax on the gains of $ 19,000 in many countries. But if the market crashed in 2018 and those 20 ETH that you bought for 20,000 $ is now only worth 2000 $ and you then traded those for let’s say 1 Bitcoin again, then you have realized a capital loss of 18,000 $.

This might not help you when doing your taxes for 2017, but worth considering for your 2018 crypto taxes. In some (most?) Countries you can only offset capital losses against capital gains, so if you had a poor capital gains year in 2018 then it might be a good idea to check if you can carry forward your losses for the following year - 2019.

from article

Harvest losses

For many crypto investors, 2018 was a tough year, so you might have had bigger capital losses than gains. This means that you can make use of this and realising the loss of a previously gained transaction/crypto to lower your tax burden.

To exemplify this: You bought 1 Bitcoin for 1000$ in January 2017 and then you traded the 1 BTC for 20 ETH in November 2017 when the price of 1 BTC was 20,000$.

That means you realised a capital gains event when your investment of 1000$ (for 1 BTC) was worth 20,000$ (for 1 BTC). And you would have to pay tax on the gains of 19,000$ in many countries.

But if the market crashed in 2018 and those 20 ETH that you bought for 20,000$ is now only worth 2000$ and you then traded those for let’s say 1 Bitcoin again, then you have realised a capital loss of 18,000$.

This might not help you when doing your taxes for 2017, but worth considering for your 2018 crypto taxes. In some (most?) countries you can only offset capital losses against capital gains, so if you had a poor capital gains year in 2018 then it might be a good idea to check if you can carry forward your losses for the following year – 2019.

https://gocryptowise.com/the-complete-guide-to-crypto-taxes/

Direct copypaste.

SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2020, 12:10:12 PM

He is copying everything, including pictures. He is too lazy to write something by himself, so he copies  and combines from others.

He didnt see your recommendation or he doesnt care because he just did the same thing again. He made  enormous topic about crypto taxes by copying articles

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5275952.msg55199485#msg55199485

from Ratimov topic

Harvest losses - For many crypto investors, 2018 was a tough year, so you might have had bigger capital losses than gains. This means that you can make use of this and realizing the loss of a previously gained transaction / crypto to lower your tax burden.

For example: You bought 1 Bitcoin for $ 1000 in January 2017 and then you traded the 1 BTC for 20 ETH in November 2017 when the price of 1 BTC was $ 20,000. That means you realized a capital gains event when your investment of $ 1,000 (for 1 BTC) was worth $ 20,000 (for 1 BTC). And you would have to pay tax on the gains of $ 19,000 in many countries. But if the market crashed in 2018 and those 20 ETH that you bought for 20,000 $ is now only worth 2000 $ and you then traded those for let’s say 1 Bitcoin again, then you have realized a capital loss of 18,000 $.

This might not help you when doing your taxes for 2017, but worth considering for your 2018 crypto taxes. In some (most?) Countries you can only offset capital losses against capital gains, so if you had a poor capital gains year in 2018 then it might be a good idea to check if you can carry forward your losses for the following year - 2019.
from article
Harvest losses

For many crypto investors, 2018 was a tough year, so you might have had bigger capital losses than gains. This means that you can make use of this and realising the loss of a previously gained transaction/crypto to lower your tax burden.

To exemplify this: You bought 1 Bitcoin for 1000$ in January 2017 and then you traded the 1 BTC for 20 ETH in November 2017 when the price of 1 BTC was 20,000$.

That means you realised a capital gains event when your investment of 1000$ (for 1 BTC) was worth 20,000$ (for 1 BTC). And you would have to pay tax on the gains of 19,000$ in many countries.

But if the market crashed in 2018 and those 20 ETH that you bought for 20,000$ is now only worth 2000$ and you then traded those for let’s say 1 Bitcoin again, then you have realised a capital loss of 18,000$.

This might not help you when doing your taxes for 2017, but worth considering for your 2018 crypto taxes. In some (most?) countries you can only offset capital losses against capital gains, so if you had a poor capital gains year in 2018 then it might be a good idea to check if you can carry forward your losses for the following year – 2019.
https://gocryptowise.com/the-complete-guide-to-crypto-taxes/

Direct copypaste.

Could you please also include links to each alleged source + WHERE and FROM WHERE it was allegedly copied?
I don't understand your contribution at all!
And the topic with the quote, you don't have a perfect understanding of it, sorry!

Beides, this topic is to Report...
This is always reported and solved, I think!

If you want a discussion about this, open a thread!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
wooI_Ioow

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 07:24:38 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2020, 07:56:40 PM by wooI_Ioow

I took this piece from this Russian article: https://forklog.com/chto-takoe-detsentralizovannye-finansy-defi/

Экocиcтeмa DeFi oxвaтывaeт вce acпeкты финaнcoвыx ycлyг и oпepaций, включaя кpeдитoвaниe, зaeмныe oпepaции и тopгoвлю в paмкax дeцeнтpaлизoвaнныx cтpyктyp. Любoй пoльзoвaтeль интepнeтa мoжeт взaимoдeйcтвoвaть c экocиcтeмoй и yпpaвлять aктивaми пocpeдcтвoм пиpингoвыx (P2P) и дeцeнтpaлизoвaнныx пpилoжeний (dApps).

English translation:

The DeFi ecosystem encompasses all aspects of financial services and transactions, including lending, lending, and trading within decentralized structures. Any Internet user can interact with the ecosystem and manage assets through peer-to-peer (P2P) and decentralized applications (dApps).

The date of writing the Russian article, which I have indicated in the sources: 29.07.2020

Date of writing of the article pointed to by this fake user: 18.08.2020

https://medium.com/@bitxmiexchange/what-is-defi-the-complete-beginners-guide-8083b198aa35

That's correct, but you copypasted exact wording from https://medium.com/@bitxmiexchange/what-is-defi-the-complete-beginners-guide-8083b198aa35 and didn't reference it. That is called plagiarism.
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1264

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2020, 06:07:01 PM

MarcosCr did direct copy-paste from original medium article

Introducing predefined smart contracts
Motivation: As a fully functional smart contract layer takes significant development time, we are to release a set of predefined smart contract primitives. These smart contracts can be combined as building blocks to achieve a complex money flow driven by oracles’ decisions. If A happens then send coins to address B otherwise then if C happens then send coins to address D otherwise make a refund to all initial contributors. A and C are some facts that are certified by randomly selected Idena participants.
These primitives can be used for community-driven funding, prediction markets, dispute resolutions, paid votings, paid polls, games and etc.
The following list of predefined smart contracts will be available for anyone to use:
TimeLock — Lock coins on the smart contract address until a specified block number. Once the block number is mined the coins can be transferred to the specified address.
Multisig M-of-N — a multisignature wallet address with specified M and N. In order to send coins from the multisig M specific participants out of N have to provide their signatures.
OracleVoting — Oracle voting contract. The smart contract can control coins locked by EvidenceLock or RefundableEvidenceLock smart contracts.
EvidenceLock — a non-refundable smart contract that locks coins until a decision is made by oracles. If the voting result matches the expected value then coins are transferred to the address A otherwise to the address B. Both addresses have to be specified beforehand.
RefundableEvidenceLock — a refundable smart contract address that locks coins until a decision is made by oracles. It works similarly to the EvidenceLock, however it can provide a refund if either A address or B address is not specified. The refund is provided proportionally to the initial deposit made by an address.
In order to use these smart contracts, the Idena app development is to be finished (ETA end of Q4 2020). Until that these smart contracts won’t be available: An additional hard fork update is planned to enable these contracts.
(Archive)

original:
https://medium.com/idena/idena-hard-fork-announcement-b8e36ee756bb

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 11:34:23 AM

EarnBet is an online decentralized casino operating on the WAX chain providing state of the art block chain gaming services to its users such as Hilo, Dice, Blackjack,etc  It recently partnered up with ChainLINK to benefit from its state of the art prediction mechanisms and is listed on Binance Dex and Uniswap. Its particularly a game changer as the trends indicate online casino's getting more organic traction whilst traditional casinos losing their popularity.
Check it out here if it intrests you https://earnbet.io

Proof: you only need to simply Google it... More than enough results where this was copy-pasted from...

lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4288

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 11:42:10 AM

leogamdrid

Tokens with a new system called defi have become a topic of conversation in the crypto world today. Where price movements are more expensive than BTC, of ​​course this is a special attraction to see further how this token will move and what the movement will look like in the long term.

Let's take a look at YFI's price movements today

When you look on all altcoins, that are tradeable on binance futures , YFI and TRX are the only two altcoins, that are still holding above 21 daily MA. YFI is still moving in downtrend corrective channel, we have big bullish divergence on 4hr RSI + we will be testing very strong support very soon. After I see some decent bounce, I will be checking lower timeframes for LONG.

[ archive ]

Original with an earlier date

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/YFIUSDT/nTpBNF0A-YFI-USDT-the-strongest-altcoin/

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 05:29:29 PM

-snip-

OK thanks for the info and you mods' never-ending efforts for these boards, but I don't really understand why his post has not been removed.

RuOm02

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 07:03:36 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2020, 07:21:57 PM by RuOm02

goldenbitC

Bitwings is a company that provides a range of different services and goods, combining blockchain technology with cellular communication. The company was established in 2007, in those years they were engaged in the provision of cellular services as a mobile operator. In 2017, the company decided to expand the functionality, launching the production of its own smartphones with advanced functionality and unique capabilities. this smarphone even won the alci award for Best Technological Design of the Year. in my opinion, the project is very promising, has everything necessary for successful development. The smartphone's unique compatibility, combined with maximum security, as well as ease of handling and intuitive interface guarantee the demand for products from bitwings!  Wink
(Archive)

original:
https://steemit.com/blockchain/@jrahardian15/bitwings-or-smartphone-of-the-future-the-safest-built-in-cryptocurrency-wallet-in-the-world

Hello sir, this is my article. I have rights to her.
The article you submitted was stolen from me and translated into English.    
It was published after I write my comment on this forum. I am  goldenbitC was banned for nothing, please check the information again.  
here is my original article, I write in Russian and often my articles are stolen - https://steemit.com/bitwings/@rustam-02/bitwings-or-smartfon-budushego-samyi-bezopasnyi-vstroennyi-kriptovalyutnyi-koshelek-v-mire
RuOm02

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 07:14:06 PM

-snip-

Help please.
I was banned unfairly.
Read the message above, please, I never steal other people's texts as I am an experienced writer myself. I write in Russian.
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1264

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 07:15:18 PM

@RuOm02
You need to post links whenever you copy and paste text from anywhere else, even if you wrote that same thing on other website, and that is not always easy to prove.
This are the rules of the forum, but you can contact moderators to review your situation if you want.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
RuOm02

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 07:21:33 PM

@RuOm02
You need to post links whenever you copy and paste text from anywhere else, even if you wrote that same thing on other website, and that is not always easy to prove.
This are the rules of the forum, but you can contact moderators to review your situation if you want.

I did not write this on another forum in English, my article was stolen and translated into English. Please help unban account
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: