Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:37:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Report plagiarism (copy/paste) here. Mods: please give temp or permban as needed  (Read 115408 times)
naim027

Activity: 476
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 05:47:51 AM

@LoyceV A Question: What if I found a Plagiarist with 5+ Plagiarized posts? Should I post and quote them all or I can post one of them and report the rest of the nine?
sorry if I am not LoyceV but posting one solid evidence of the user plagiarising content and reporting that post should be enough. but if you want to make sure that the user is banned, post all the content the user plagiarised and then report the plagiarised post.

One post is enough evidence to get a user banned, so it's a waste of time to look further once you found plagiarism. I'm not sure how often Mods visit this topic anymore, so usually I post it here, and report the post to Mods directly. That gets them banned most of the time.

Thanks for the Suggestions. But, I guess you guys will be surprised after reading this. I reported his 6 Plagiarized posts. My Report Marked as a Good Report. The posts were deleted. But, He is still alive. I mean Moderator didn't ban him. I don't know what's going on. I checked both BPIP and Loyce.Club and his account are not banned yet. I guess either Mod didn't Read the report Comment or he forget to ban him. Let's wait for the moderator to check this thread. If one of them visits this thread, Hope they will take action.
I faced the same thing before. But, I cannot remember the name of the user.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16586

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2021, 10:19:56 AM
Merited by naim027 (1)

I reported his 6 Plagiarized posts. My Report Marked as a Good Report. The posts were deleted. But, He is still alive. I mean Moderator didn't ban him.
Maybe the Mod doesn't have banning powers. As far as I know, some Mods can only nuke Newbies, and maybe this user has too many posts. If I can speculate a bit more, my guess is it's taken to the Mods board for a "bigger" Mod to Autoban him. Newbie Cryptosirr made 55 shitposts in 24 hours, he's been busy.

lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4281

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 12:48:45 PM

Plagiarism
User: cryptoknows
Post link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5378295.msg58798179#msg58798179
(archive)

Hello friends. Do not be intimidated by the title Smiley But I am struck by the idea of the utopian nature of the concept of decentralization in modern cryptocurrency.

Do you think cryptocurrency is truly "decentralized" at the moment?

If we turn to history, then bitcoin was originally conceived as absolutely financial freedom and a decentralized payment system, which at the moment do not correspond to the original ideas at all.

(those who disagree can googling mining pools and early coin holders)

Just like most large projects with their own blockchains and technological solutions. Take the acclaimed Solana in 2021. And what did the users get as a result? An unprotected system with many flaws, but nevertheless, such a system is called in our world "decentralized"

After all, the concept of data storage and transmission is not the whole function of decentralization, is it?

I am alarmed by the market trend and that the cryptocurrency is more and more like a stock market with exactly the same problems, where not always technological solutions that try to develop directly decentralized solutions do not receive the necessary publicity and attention. People only care about instant profit, and unfortunately, people see only profit in this, and the original idea fades into the background.

So far I do not quite understand why this is happening, because there are interesting blockchains that somehow put the development of decentralization in the forefront, like Near Protocol. I am absolutely amazed at their blockchain with a sharding system, multi-level DAO, which eradicates the centralization of human factor solutions, and it can be seen that the ideological inspirers and creators of the project really yearn for the transition of our world to a new, decentralized world.

Please share your opinion in the comments <3 I will be glad to talk with you

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/rm2cnh/is_decentralization_centralized/

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 09:46:07 AM

I reported his 6 Plagiarized posts. My Report Marked as a Good Report. The posts were deleted. But, He is still alive. I mean Moderator didn't ban him.
Maybe the Mod doesn't have banning powers. As far as I know, some Mods can only nuke Newbies, and maybe this user has too many posts. If I can speculate a bit more, my guess is it's taken to the Mods board for a "bigger" Mod to Autoban him. Newbie Cryptosirr made 55 shitposts in 24 hours, he's been busy.

And his effort was in vain, according to https://bpip.org/Profile?id=1901611 he finally banned yesterday. It might be because he spammed on board with far less spammer which made him stand out.

Yes, it was finally banned. I found two more plagiarisms from him, and besides that, all the posts fit rule 1.
But somehow, I'm sure this guy has a lot of free time, and we'll still see a bunch of posts with his crap.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
naim027

Activity: 476
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 10:24:48 AM

And his effort was in vain, according to https://bpip.org/Profile?id=1901611 he finally banned yesterday. It might be because he spammed on board with far less spammer which made him stand out.

Yes, it was finally banned. I found two more plagiarisms from him, and besides that, all the posts fit rule 1.
But somehow, I'm sure this guy has a lot of free time, and we'll still see a bunch of posts with his crap.

Heck yeah. Thanks, guys. I just updated my post and marked him as banned. Cryptosirr 🐸🐸. He calls himself a crypto sir. So I guess he won't give up. He will be back again. And it will be tough to catch him if he does not share anything like a wallet address or email or anything else. Anyways, Thanks, everyone.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Apocollapse

Activity: 966
Merit: 745

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 08:38:50 AM
Merited by Halab (2), LoyceV (1), dkbit98 (1)

Plagiarism
User: AakZaki
Post link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1726429.msg17275930#msg17275930
Archive: https://archive.ph/8CFcS

copy/paste:
The Factom Foundation began with the idea that unchangeable data and audit trails are the foundation for building tools that let people operate freely and with greater trust. Two years later, we are pleased to announce the release of the Factom Federation network. The design and features of this release represent the next generation in the evolution of the Factom blockchain. We have spent the past year developing and testing our decentralized and federated blockchain. We are now ready to share it with the world.

“It has been inspiring and affirming to have a large community of like-minded individuals that have supported us as we built this amazing technology,” said Paul Snow, Co-founder and Chief Architect of Factom Foundation.

Factom Federation is the second major release of the core Factom software. It includes several protocol changes and a networking change that gives us the ability to further upgrade the following:

Eight Federated Servers - Increased censorship resistance and globally distributed.

Eight Auditing Servers - 8 new auditing servers supporting the network.

Confirmations In Seconds Instead of Minutes - 600X improvement

More Transactions Per Second - 5X improvement.

Merkle Proofs More Accessible - Proof of Existence made easy with the factomd API.

Distributed Peer to Peer Network - Resistant to denial of service type attacks.

Graphic Control Panel For Nodes - Easily see the activities of the Factom network.

BIP 44 Wallet Support - Factoids can now be integrated into a wider range of wallets.

Robust Testing Infrastructure - New public test net and suite of testing tools.

Support For Multiple Blockchains - Bitcoin and Ethereum network.

Factom Federation is a significant upgrade from Factom Genesis. We will be rolling out Factom Federation and migrating our users, clients, and customers over the next few weeks.

About Factom Foundation, Inc.

The Factom Foundation is dedicated to developing and shepherding the Factom open source protocol. The Foundation’s mission is to promote transparency and honesty via immutability because we believe that people and institutions can solve hard problems and bring positive change when they have a reliable framework to build upon.

original:
link: https://www.ciodive.com/press-release/20161220-the-factom-foundation-releases-next-version-of-its-software-factom-federa/

Austin, TX (December 20, 2016) - The Factom Foundation began with the idea that unchangeable data and audit trails are the foundation for building tools that lets us operate more freely and with greater trust in the world. Two years later, we are pleased to announce the release of the Factom Federation network. The design and features of this release represent the next generation in the evolution of the Factom blockchain. We have spent the last year developing and testing our decentralized and federated blockchain. We are now ready to share it with the world.

“It has been inspiring and affirming to have a large community of like-minded individuals that has support us as we built this amazing technology,” said Paul Snow, Co-founder and Chief Architect of Factom Foundation.

Factom Federation is the second major version release of the core Factom software. It includes several protocol changes and a networking change that gives us the ability to do further upgrades on the following:

Eight Federated Servers - Increased censorship resistance and globally distributed.

Eight Auditing Servers - 8 new auditing servers supporting the network.

Confirmations In Seconds Instead of Minutes - 600X improvement

More Transactions Per Second - 5X improvement.

Merkle Proofs More Accessible - Proof of Existence made easy with the factomd API.

Distributed Peer to Peer Network - Resistant to denial of service type attacks.

Graphic Control Panel For Nodes - Easily see the activities of the Factom network.

BIP 44 Wallet Support - Factoids can now be integrated into a wider range of wallets.

Robust Testing Infrastructure - New public test net and suite of testing tools.

Support For Multiple Blockchains - Bitcoin and now the Ethereum network.

About Factom Foundation, Inc.

The Factom Foundation is dedicated to building and safeguarding the open source Factom protocol. They are on a mission to make the world’s systems honest. People and institutions today can solve hard problems and change the world for the better when they have a reliable framework to build upon.

another post
Post link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1703639.msg17076789#msg17076789
Archive: https://archive.ph/sJXup

copy/paste:
The function of the analysis either technically or fundamentally determine whether prices will rise or fall, will move in the same direction or reverse direction.
Based on the type of analysis is divided into two, namely:

1. Analysis to identify trends that will happen, that analyze price movements globally and estimate the shape of the graph is going to happen.

2. Analysis to determine the type of candle that will be formed, whether bullish or bearish candle candle. This means that target only one candle, but this candle targeted distances can be as large as a trend. Candle targeted so usually it uses a 4 hour time frame upwards.
In terms of determining the trends that will be formed, just as a supporting role candlestick alone. Namely as a signal giver entry / entry point, so that traders get the best price.

I. Entry Point Trend Up
The rising trend can be detected by the appearance forwarding long-bodied bullish candle after rising graph low Markowitz

II. Entry Point Trend down
Down trend could be detected with the advent of long-bodied candle bearis forwarding after graph that modestly high Markowitz

III. Entry Point Reverse Directions Up
Reversal of the trend down to the rising trend could be detected by the appearance or inverted hammer candle and candle reversal Hamer in oversold area or convergent.

IV. Entry Point Reverse Directions Down
Reversal of the trend rose to the down trend could be detected by the appearance candle shooting star, hanging man candle types reversal and more overbought area or convergent

original:
link: http://trading-foreks.blogspot.com/2013/07/candlestick-analysis.html

Function of both the technical analysis or fundamental is to determine whether the price will go up or down, will move in the same direction or reverse direction.
Based on the type of analysis is divided into two, namely:
1. Analysis to determine trends that will occur, ie globally analyze price movements and predict the form of graphs that would occur.
2. Analysis to determine what type of candle that will be formed, whether bullish or bearish candle candle. This means that only target one candle only, but it has a candle that shot distances as large as a trend. So usually use a candle that targeted the 4 hour time frame up.
In terms of determining the trends that will be formed, just as a supporting role candlestick alone. Ie as a signal provider entry / entry point, so that traders get the best price.
I. Entry Point Trend Up
Rising trend can be detected by the appearance of long-bodied bullish candle forwarding set up a low after the rising graph
II. Entry Point Trend down
Down trend could be detected with the advent of long-bodied candle bearis forwarding set up a high after the chart that modestly
III. Entry Point Reverse Direction Up
Reversal of the trend down to the rising trend could be detected by the appearance or inverted hammer candle and candle reversal hamer in oversold area or convergent.
IV. Entry Point Turn Directions Down
Reversal of the rising trend to trend down could be detected with the advent candle shooting star, hanging man and the kind of reversal candle overbought area or convergent

NeuroticFish
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 6372

Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 06:38:47 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), dkbit98 (1), Symmetrick (1)

user: AltCoinsHUB
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3423125

He did almost 100% copy/paste yesterday for two of my replies:

Original

Wait a second... you've missed something.
How about another start: trading is not for everybody. Trading is risky, trading needs learning, trading needs a certain mental discipline (i.e. balls).
If one thinks he has all this, then he can start learning and playing with tiny amounts
(and clearly no leverage).

And then the other advises of yours start to make sense.

copy

I think that trading is not for everyone . Trading is risky, trading requires learning, trading requires a certain mental discipline .
If someone thinks they have it all, they can start learning and playing with small amounts of money.
It is important that it is your money (not credit money), remember there is always a risk)

(thank you pawanjain for noticing it)

Original

Because Bitcoin is not a company, nor a company's product.
Bitcoin is decentralized, it has no CEO and so on.

Bitcoin is a decentralized form of money. And since it's money, you should report the blackmail to ... the police.

copy

Hi ! Bitcoin is a decentralized form of money. And since this is money, you must report the blackmail ... to the police.

(thank you Sajibchakroborty for noticing)

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 09:47:22 AM

Heck yeah. Thanks, guys. I just updated my post and marked him as banned. Cryptosirr 🐸🐸. He calls himself a crypto sir. So I guess he won't give up. He will be back again. And it will be tough to catch him if he does not share anything like a wallet address or email or anything else. Anyways, Thanks, everyone.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1901592

While complaining about the Cryptosirr posts, I was pretty sure there was something wrong with this guy. But today, when I saw his alternative account, which did the same thing for which he was banned earlier, I was convinced that this guy is clearly not healthy.
As we expected, he has a lot of free time, which he stupidly spends on writing useless posts.
It didn't take long to find it; just look at the LoyceV website, and all the activities of the former Cryptosirr account, which today turned into the CryptoKingh account, become obvious.
https://loyce.club/active/

He probably has a large supply of accounts that were registered in one day.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 12:53:10 PM

Plagiarism
User: hamza167
Post link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5378524.msg58829535#msg58829535
https://archive.ph/lD1y6

MetaDog.Racing is a complete NFT Play 2 Earn Greyhound racing ecosystem in the Metaverse, where decentralized communities run the metaverse play to earn Dog races and events. Breed NFT dogs with unique characteristics and traits or even co-own or build your own NFT MetaCourse, stake with incredible APY or become a Kennel owner, Dog Trainer, Breeder, or Player to maximize profit potential.

Copied From:
https://btcmanager.com/derace-for-dog-your-decentralized-play2earn-racing-in-the-metaverse/

NeuroticFish
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 6372

Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 02:57:20 PM

user: AltCoinsHUB
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3423125

He did almost 100% copy/paste yesterday for two of my replies:

I see he does copy/paste replies all over the place. A new example:

Giving loans without collateral in the internet is like giving money to a beggar without expecting any returns.

While the subject is a wet-dream for addicted gamblers and impulsive traders, the ones providing them usually have put in some catch in the deal that allows them to hunt down the borrower.

For a small-cap investor
being on the lender side of flashloans would be a type of gambling.

However the link posted by the OP is about a flashloans platform being exploited. Personally, I have never been a fan of DeFi projects, specially which are trying to run lending and borrowing without DeFi itself being regulated. But I guess there is a demand for such loan sharking.

and the plagiarist:

For a small-cap investor, lender participation in flashloans would be a form of gambling.
However, the link published by the OP is about using the flashloans platform. Personally, I've never been a fan of DeFi projects, especially those that attempt to engage in lending and borrowing without regulation by DeFi itself. But I guess there is a demand for that sort of thing.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Poker Player
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 2015

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 06:59:47 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2021, 07:29:45 AM by Poker Player

User: Rupok365
Post link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5378863.0
Archive: https://loyce.club/archive/posts/5883/58838737.html
Copied from: https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/03/what-cryptocurrencies-will-look-like-in-50-years.html

A text excerpt (he has copied the entire post):

We may not know what the stocks of the S&P 500 will do in the next month or two, but in the analysis of the last few decades, we have a pretty good idea that they will rise.  Most of us know what "stock" is, and that definition hasn't changed in the last few centuries.None of this is true of cryptocurrencies.  Some predict that coins will change all the time by interacting with money, and others warn of dangerous buzz.But no matter what a person predicts about cryptocurrency, it is difficult to imagine the future without cryptocurrency.

From the original:

We may not know what stocks in the S&P 500 will do next month, or in two years, but over the decades, we have a pretty good hunch that they’ll go up. Most of us also know what a stock is, and that definition hasn’t changed in centuries. is, and that definition hasn’t changed in centuries.

None of that is true, of course, with cryptocurrencies. Some predict the coins will forever change how we understand and interact with money and others warn of a dangerous bubble. But whatever a person forecasts for cryptocurrencies, it’s getting harder to imagine a future without them.

This screamed plagiarism to me at first sight. I googled paragraphs and could not find the source but it looks like he has changed some words, I don't know if it is what is known as word spinning.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
JohnBitCo

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 07:46:57 AM

How do we know that the accounts reported are being actioned by the mods and are temporary/ permanent ban based on the plagiarism reported?
I tried to check https://bpip.org/Profile?id=3407141 but did not got any hint of ban  Huh
acroman08
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1075

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 10:15:19 AM

How do we know that the accounts reported are being actioned by the mods and are temporary/ permanent ban based on the plagiarism reported?
I tried to check https://bpip.org/Profile?id=3407141 but did not got any hint of ban  Huh
sometimes it takes time for them to take action. you might have checked bpip too early when the mod still hasn't made any action. after checking the bpip right now it is shown that the account is banned. also, LoyceV mentioned that some mods do not have banning privilege that's probably why even if the thread is already deleted you don't immediately see the account being banned.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
Poker Player
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 2015

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 10:54:29 AM

Another one.

User: skrimon
Post link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5378868.msg58838966#msg58838966
Archive: https://loyce.club/archive/posts/5883/58838966.html
Copied from: https://www.fintechnews.org/8-solid-tips-that-will-help-beginners-succeed-as-forex-traders/

Again, this seems to be a case of changing a few words here and there so it doesn't appear easily when searching on google:

An excerpt:

The world of finance continues to be shaken up with more and more financial instruments that allow smart individuals to spread their wealth over time.

Apart from your standard stocks, another tried and tested financial instrument that stands strong to this day is foreign exchange.

Forex trading is the practice of trading and exchanging two different currencies in the hopes of making significant gains.

It’s a popular financial instrument used by financial traders that prefer less volatile trading options as compared to stocks, crypto, and commodities.

From the original:

The world of finance continues to be shaken up with more and more financial instruments that allow smart individuals to spread their wealth over time. Apart from your standard stocks, another tried and tested financial instrument that stands strong to this day is foreign exchange.

Forex trading is the practice of trading and exchanging two different currencies in the hopes of making significant gains. It’s a popular financial instrument used by financial traders that prefer less volatile trading options as compared to stocks, crypto, and commodities

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16586

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2021, 11:11:18 AM

It didn't take long to find it; just look at the LoyceV website, and all the activities of the former Cryptosirr account, which today turned into the CryptoKingh account, become obvious.
https://loyce.club/active/

Many usernames (12,495 to be precise) start with "Crypto". Take your pick:
1895860. CryptoAnonymus
1896007. Cryptoninja666
1896087. CryptoLeg
1896136. Cryptoshot
1896253. CryptoSam666
1896628. Cryptomancer1982
1896707. CryptoInca
1896742. CryptoLazzaa
1897075. CryptoRazdacha
1897206. Cryptokingsssss
1897284. Cryptocedex
1897328. Cryptochinablog
1897482. CryptoMillionaireSandeep
1897489. CryptoCredex
1897627. Cryptoaltinvestor
1897954. CryptoBro12345
1898174. Cryptocurrency Fijian
1898431. CryptoWV
1898482. Cryptoria5589
1898621. Crypto1505
1899042. CryptoSlappy
1899249. CryptoAlexander
1899546. Cryptoguy01
1899725. CryptoHQ
1899760. Cryptowolf666
1899997. CryptoIsLifeEtc
1900083. CryptoVegas_Lottery
1900098. Cryptokensho
1900131. CryptoBlimp
1900340. CryptoRumi
1900341. CryptoNguyen
1900502. Crypto Lyson
1901005. CryptoLu
1901144. Cryptokarl123
1901247. CryptoX18
1901305. Cryptohout
1901402. Cryptoboxers
1901432. CryptoPussy
1901497. Cryptosmuggler
1901592. CryptoKingh
1901611. Cryptosirr
1901834. Cryptotvar
1902334. Crypto_Dax
1902424. CryptoAdvisorr
1903610. Crypto_Ph
1903848. Cryptovick147
1904024. Cryptodany
1904158. Cryptojin88
1904183. CryptoCrazyyy
1904345. CryptoTransformer
1904454. Cryptokri1991
1904467. CryptoZ1549654
1904488. CryptoZ1456765
1904759. Crypto_technolog
1905049. CryptoMarketShortCoin
1905349. Cryptopia2018
1905402. Cryptosmane
1905991. Cryptocarbine
1906083. CryptoCarl1sle
1906256. CryptoMicelium
1906491. CryptoSingleBrew
1906721. CryptoGoku26
1907067. Cryptoman13
1907107. Cryptouser13
1907800. Cryptowiner
1907813. CryptoMucha
1908198. Cryptonitochka
1908210. CryptoNormie
1908214. Crypto208
1908329. CryptoJay69
1908428. CryptoViking11
1908464. CryptoExpanded
1908475. Cryptologin9
1908774. CryptoAcomms123
1909009. Cryptokerz

I tried to check https://bpip.org/Profile?id=3407141 but did not got any hint of ban  Huh
Check again: he got Nuked.

JohnBitCo

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 01:53:26 PM
Merited by philipma1957 (1)

I tried to check https://bpip.org/Profile?id=3407141 but did not got any hint of ban  Huh
Check again: he got Nuked.

Yes, now i can see he's banned. Also not reporting plagiarism here on this thread but reporting the post by using "Report to Moderator "will also have the same effect?

Usually, you cant register two accounts from a single IP address, so how come he registered so many accounts in a single day ? Using VPN wont help because usually, the VPN addresses are already categorized as evil.
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 02:02:04 PM

Many usernames (12,495 to be precise) start with "Crypto". Take your pick:

Do I see myself fighting bots? Nevertheless, I will continue. I still have the patience to delete his useless posts. But the number of accounts is certainly impressive. Thanks for the information. The presence of the same nicknames and the same registration dates indicates that these accounts were created by a machine, or by an abnormal person.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Usually, you cant register two accounts from a single IP address, so how come he registered so many accounts in a single day ? Using VPN wont help because usually, the VPN addresses are already categorized as evil.

Perhaps the registration was earlier, freer. Do you doubt that these accounts belong to the same person?
In that case, what about farms with more than 100 accounts?
Have you heard that by using a proxy, you can easily change your IP addresses? And also use a browser with multiple profiles? It's actually very simple. One profile, one IP address.

But I apologize for moving away from the topic.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6259

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2021, 12:01:31 PM

So yesterday I reported this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5379174
as plagiarized from here: https://www.what-really-is-bitcoin.com/2021/01/21/intro/

Still unhandled.
It's not me is it, outside of a couple of changes it looks like the same article.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 5634

Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2021, 02:38:51 PM

@DaveF, every plagiarism report has to be considered in detail, and not all moderators have the option to issue a permanent ban, and since it’s the last day of the year and most are preparing for the craziest night of the year, I don’t think anyone wants to engage in moderation of such cases.

In addition, if you haven't noticed, OP wrote another post claiming the following:

On the various mainstream articles in the last two years I have noticed a lot of hatred and inaccuracies towards this technology, in the past months I felt the need to write something to prove certain points of view.

Initially I had published these notes of mine on an ad hoc website to try to spread my thoughts, but the visibility of the site is close to zero so I decided to dismiss it and post my ideas on the various forums and social media. I started from the historical forum.

As I mentioned I am genuinely interested in the dissemination of my ideas because I consider them important clarifications for all those misunderstandings that circulate in the mainstream press: anyone who is reading and wants to use this content to write articles, posts on sites or on their blog, whatever they hear. free to do so.

I LAUNCH AN APPEAL: I'm not good at creating images, if someone wanted to enrich this popular post with accompanying images/pictures it would be of great help!

Therefore, it is possible that the source you mentioned may be the one mentioned by @Wrib in his post. Of course if he can prove that he really is the author of that article, but it would not be the first time that a beginner forgot to post a link and mention that he is the author.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Pmalek
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 7126

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 10:06:46 AM

I noticed the same thing. I only did a plagiarism check on Chapter 1 and noticed that it's copied word for word, so I never checked the rest. But since the other sections have the same subject titles, most of them (if not all) are probably copy-pasted as well. I posted in the OPs thread asking him if he is the owner of the website where the information was taken from. Let's see what he says.   

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: