Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:04:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How erning over 100000 satoshi/wekly  (Read 35200 times)
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:32:50 AM

I've been trying faucets and most of them don't work.  There's a few that do but they still pay very little and it hardly seems worth the effort.  I'll have to look into signature campaigns.

Faucets are not meant to be earn you. they are meant for the owners to be earned. You will just waste your time and not get anything. Instead once your rank increases try some good signature/ Facebook /twitter campaign and they may be worth your time .
Faucet is the worst thing in my opinion. we just get tired and get nothing. there are many ways to earn income, yes looking for Bounty is one of the best because with bounty then we do not need to spend capital. while if you want to earn a larger income then investing in some coin and trading is the most rational choice.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:48:53 AM

First I apologize to moderators and administrators I do not know where to put this topic, if it does not fit here please move it to the right place, Thanks!

Everyone interested in earning 100,000 per week a week and more please contact me with a private message so I can send you directions. Do not ask me to publicize it because first you need to become my referral and then I'll send you the instructions. All obstacles and difficulties will be resolved with each one specially.

It's obvious that you are looking your own captcha worker. You think your smart by getting paid by your referrals who are working hard on those faucets for you. Members here can earn more than 100k sats in just a week on bounties.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:53:16 PM

I've been trying faucets and most of them don't work.  There's a few that do but they still pay very little and it hardly seems worth the effort.

Faucets aren't really going to work out if you want to earn higher. Don't also look at those ones that are still operating today you can't get good amount there. It's better if you're going to trade and look for some airdrops where you can sell it after it's been established to different exchanges, it is a very an effective way of earning more than 100000 satoshi/weekly .

boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:19:37 PM

I've been trying faucets and most of them don't work.  There's a few that do but they still pay very little and it hardly seems worth the effort.  I'll have to look into signature campaigns.

Faucets are not meant to be earn you. they are meant for the owners to be earned. You will just waste your time and not get anything. Instead once your rank increases try some good signature/ Facebook /twitter campaign and they may be worth your time .
Faucets is good way to earn if you are still newbie in bitcoin and in this forum, like me i started in claiming faucet until i reach this rank i collect good amount of satoshi. Correct that signature campaign is one of the best source of income but much better if you have some alternative way to earn bitcoin until now i am claiming in faucet in freebitco.in and i do not stop until its free and having free time to claim.
In your opinion, what is good amount of satoshi?
Nowadays you can claim 10-30 satoshi from faucet, maybe that good amount sounds good for you, but it isn't.
How much satoshi can you possible earn from faucet in 2 months?
You wasted your time!

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
babygun

Activity: 2142
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 05:00:02 PM

Faucets is good way to earn if you are still newbie in bitcoin and in this forum, like me i started in claiming faucet until i reach this rank i collect good amount of satoshi. Correct that signature campaign is one of the best source of income but much better if you have some alternative way to earn bitcoin until now i am claiming in faucet in freebitco.in and i do not stop until its free and having free time to claim.
Nowadays you can claim 10-30 satoshi from faucet, maybe that good amount sounds good for you, but it isn't.
You wasted your time!

One I started to learn about bitcoin, I began with doing faucets and thought there were interesting. But if I look back to it, I still find it fun sometimes to do faucets but rewards are very low, transaction fees are nowadays high so the little reward you earn with faucets will be vanished thans to the fee.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:22:55 AM

You wasted your time!
Faucets won’t let you withdraw anything until your claimed amount of Satoshi reaches 500,000 Satoshis. I believe that amount will be worth something food, cause price is high, though I do see it as a waste of time too. Before you get up to 500,000 Satoshis, it will take a long time, cause what you will be earning is like 500 Satoshis every 30 minutes. You should calculate how many you will make daily.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:42:40 AM

You wasted your time!
Faucets won’t let you withdraw anything until your claimed amount of Satoshi reaches 500,000 Satoshis. I believe that amount will be worth something food, cause price is high, though I do see it as a waste of time too. Before you get up to 500,000 Satoshis, it will take a long time, cause what you will be earning is like 500 Satoshis every 30 minutes. You should calculate how many you will make daily.

500 satoshi every 30 minutes is even too much. How many can you click in a minute with all the pop ups and advert on the faucet sites?

Let's even say on the average you earn 10sats per faucet and you are able to also averagely complete a captcha on each faucet every 2 minutes (best case scenario in the sense that you have enough available faucets to click every 2 minutes).

Then with that you have earned 150sats in 30 minutes and 300sats in 1 hour...
7,200sats in 24hours (which is impossible to even work for 24hours stretch)...
then 216000 in 30days ...

Come on! This is even a best case scenario which is unrealistic and then you even end up with sleepless nights and watery eyes at the end of everyday.
quochuan29

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:37:55 AM

First I apologize to moderators and administrators I do not know where to put this topic, if it does not fit here please move it to the right place, Thanks!

Everyone interested in earning 100,000 per week a week and more please contact me with a private message so I can send you directions. Do not ask me to publicize it because first you need to become my referral and then I'll send you the instructions. All obstacles and difficulties will be resolved with each one specially.

Lol, anyone can earn those amount of btc just for a day by doing a captcha work in faucets and in different websites that offers free coins. You also have a negative trust on your account so why should we trust you? And also for those newbie here who wanted to earn money with bitcoins just follow the previous posts here and be careful when dealing with a negative trust users here in forum just for your own safety

just get 100.000 satoshi it's very easy, I can get it in 1 day in altcoin trading. even now many airdrop and can get more than 0.01 bitcoin.
be careful with negative trust and apparently he offers a way ponzi system like of negative trust that he got.

I think you must have many acc to get 0.01 bitcoin./ wait in a long time.

RachelCook

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:52:27 AM

So mysterious houlala!  I so need some ernin' so I can get spendin' on some sweet puddin'! Tongue

**Never trust one who makes so flagrant spelling mistakes** Don't care if it's your 4th language, feels scammy :O
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:51:50 AM

Faucets will never work. Faucet may only end up working for you if you are willing to wait for maybe 1 satoshi becoming a dollar in the next maybe 40 years or even more than. However, there are so many things that can be done that wasting your time on faucets.

It is not about the free tiny cash that is not  worth anything cause that is just how I see faucets. However, you can work a good job and get paid and buy your coin from it, is not that even better or find a service you can render. So many opportunities around than faucets.
justdimin

Activity: 3052
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:47:14 AM

Sure, one way or the other, every hustling newbie started with faucets and the end still end up gambling with the little they make from the faucets. However, a smart newbie should be able to know that faucets can never pay them that much as it is worth nothing.

Except probably you have some pretty good active referrals who are always on the web clicking 247, then maybe you may have something without working much but it is really a waste of time.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:46:36 AM

I'm you have a capacity to earn more than that, maybe you just joined in signature campaign like me. You don't need to invest amount to earn income, all you have to do is to work hard and be open minded to different opportunity happen inside and outside the crypto currency world.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:03:24 AM

You wasted your time!

500 satoshi every 30 minutes is even too much. How many can you click in a minute with all the pop ups and advert on the faucet sites?

Let's even say on the average you earn 10sats per faucet and you are able to also averagely complete a captcha on each faucet every 2 minutes (best case scenario in the sense that you have enough available faucets to click every 2 minutes).

Then with that you have earned 150sats in 30 minutes and 300sats in 1 hour...
7,200sats in 24hours (which is impossible to even work for 24hours stretch)...
then 216000 in 30days ...

Come on! This is even a best case scenario which is unrealistic and then you even end up with sleepless nights and watery eyes at the end of everyday.
Faucet is never a good option to earn satoshi. It will only work in case if you are a newbie and you don't have any other options to earn. Otherwise faucets are not more than wasting precious time. There are many more options that could be availed to earn bitcoin partially. As said earlier if you work 24 hours a day which is truly unrealistic, even though you can't collect a satisfying number of satoshi.
doomloop

Activity: 2338
Merit: 582

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:35:39 PM

If you are really willing it earn the huge amount of the bitcoin per month you will have to work hard, I would like to suggest you to get in the bitcoin signature campaign and the bounty campaign and the bitcoin earning is the best and the easy source for the bitcoin earning. The value and the price of the bitcoin are getting high and the process of the bitcoin earning is now getting fast with the investment as well.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:03:54 PM

With negative trust in your account, I guarantee you will not be able to earn bitcoin from this forum, if you spread the referral link on your signature or wherever you pass it, I'm sure you will not earn bitcoin easily.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
SeDz

Activity: 251
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:23:01 PM

best way to earn bitcoin: work.
that's all

winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:32:57 PM

If you do not have a negative trust you can try to join the signature campaign here, with it you can earn more than 100000 satoshi / wekly. You can still try buying bitcoin and then you trade in exchange, if you are able to do it well I'm sure you can earn 100000 satoshi / wekly.
100k satoshis a week is a very low sum of money I will be surprised if anyone in the forum did not knew how to earn that amount of money, even a Jr member can earn that amount of money very easily so I do not see what is the big deal, anyone here can earn that amount.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:29:44 AM

I think 100,000 satoshi are not very big, 100,000 satoshi per week and 400,000 satoshi per month. And we should not limit ourselves to 400,000 satoshi.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:45:46 AM

Earning 100000 Satoshi in a week is very easy I think.You can simply join any signature campaign of this forum.All you need to do is make some good quality posts and good rank position like member.A member can earn upto 0.004BTC per week by signature campaign.Another way is earning through faucet.Faucet is slow earning way and I think it's too boring.

Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:57:14 PM

Since im newbie of this activity. I accept your challenges or this project can you message me and talk further about this project thanks..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: