Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:44:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are some coins similar to Golem and STRAT that I can invest in early?  (Read 3027 times)
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1449

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:27:57 AM

@cryptohunter. Why are you so angry? You recommended 2 cryptcoins because you think they are undervalued. We have the right to ask questions do we not? If you recommend them, can we ask if you are holding them?

How many years are Bitbay and Blocknet around? If they are very good projects then why are no people using them today? Everyone is in Ethereum and the others now which are more active.

I am not in bed with QTUM. All I did was participate in their signature campaign like you are participating in Footballcoin's campaign.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
truxton

Activity: 771
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:19:46 PM

The will be a hard for for blocknet with the new wallet from testnet to "live" next month.  The DX is tricky to set up until a UI is ready which is being worked on now.  That is why not many people are using it yet.  If you are interested come and join the slack where you can get up to date facts and you wont have to rely on stuff that is years old and out of date. Smiley   You can even use the DX RIGHT NOW if you want to trade LTC BTC and SYS.

All the best.

https://blocknet.herokuapp.com/
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:04:24 PM

@cryptohunter. Why are you so angry? You recommended 2 cryptcoins because you think they are undervalued. We have the right to ask questions do we not? If you recommend them, can we ask if you are holding them?

How many years are Bitbay and Blocknet around? If they are very good projects then why are no people using them today? Everyone is in Ethereum and the others now which are more active.

I am not in bed with QTUM. All I did was participate in their signature campaign like you are participating in Footballcoin's campaign.

I am not angry I am simply giving you the answers that you requested. Actually though I had answered you personally on one of these before so I have no idea why you are asking me again the very same question based upon a myth I already dispelled. I find your tone of questioning accusatory and void of research or reasoning. I have answered you on bitbay

I have answered this on blocknet in the thread you quote.

Yes you can speculate on blocknet to a degree since i did too as they vanished for years. However now since they have proven to many developers they have an atomic exchange then i have to recant my view it was a scam and now introduce a new view that if this atomic exchange is ready soon and they get a good UI out then it will indeed be a very very important project far more so that 99% of other projects. Hence my recommendation to examine it yourselves and make up your own minds. Should  one of the most important projects (far more near release than these other dreams and talk projects near the top 10) be struggling to even hold in the top 100?

If you still wish to believe it is a scam then that is up to you but do not accuse me of promoting things i believe are a scam to simply fetch a better price for the tokens at exchange. That is what you suggested. I have now again explained why I dont think  is a scam and rather a very important project that is hopefully about to break out from under the rock it has been hiding for 2 years.

I am not guaranteeing you either of these will bring you profits beyond where they are now but i am still accumulating these coins so I am only telling you what I am doing.

All I am saying is do more research before posting such a line of questioning because the very threads you posted as reference had your answer contained already. I mean if you quote a thread as reference to corroborate your views then of course you need to read and understand that entire thread first else it may not corroborate your view at all.

Sure ask me anything you want but if you are going to accuse me of something bring evidence with you.

Pente

Activity: 528
Merit: 527

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 09:39:47 PM

I think Myriadcoin has been undervalued for a long time and is finally starting to get some support. Strong foundation. 5 different POWs create a thriving mining community. There are several addresses that have shown a slow accumulation for a long time. It even has an Electrum style wallet available.
Ukuhudu

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:41:27 PM

I somewhat missed the boat and want to invest in a solid coin before it even starts. Ones like Golem and STRAT. I am not the best at finding these early investment ones so anyone got some ideas?

Checkout www.reddit.com/r/Tezos the smart money is moving there , the ICO is next month
guybouchard

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:04:23 AM

so obvious....$LGD on bittrex. Thing is setting up to be a monster.
Mac0ni

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:17:42 AM

I'm liking Bancor although I don't see it being talked about all that much. I'm not sure if it's just flying stealth or if people think it's not as great as it seems to be?
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:44:35 AM

Im looking on such coins as TRUST, TKN or EDG. They seems to be more likely as STRATIS. Still you need to investigate more for yourself to choose wisely.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:29:16 AM

Viacoin looks good. Great dev and it's been getting good support. I'm definitely buying a few K of them.
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:29:53 PM

I somewhat missed the boat and want to invest in a solid coin before it even starts. Ones like Golem and STRAT. I am not the best at finding these early investment ones so anyone got some ideas?

Checkout www.reddit.com/r/Tezos the smart money is moving there , the ICO is next month

Too many red flags with Tezos. Especially the incentive structure for the owners leads to a clear recommendation to stay
far away from this scam ICO.
Ukuhudu

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:36:04 PM

Too many red flags with Tezos. Especially the incentive structure for the owners leads to a clear recommendation to stay
far away from this scam ICO.

Don't mind what people are saying any good project that has great potential in the future faces challenges in its early days.
Don't be suprise the guys that are condemning it will end of buying it , wait for a month or so before you buy after the ico. 
christie

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:16:02 AM

There are always good projects to invest in. I think the upcoming Patientory is one of them.

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 07:15:33 AM

A very similar project to Golem is SONM World computer, replacing PoW with a totally new algorithm, ICO is on these days https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1881191.0

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: