Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:00:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL is shipping  (Read 25006 times)
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 11:42:11 PM

Anybody keeping track of the Jala's that are going out into the wild?

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nottm28

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 11:47:01 PM

2 posts ago

http://bfl.ptz.ro/

donations not accepted
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 11:50:43 PM

Thank you kind sir

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
juggalodarkclow
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 11:58:06 PM

This list is definitely not accurate as far as delivered Jally's go. Mine says delivered but it's not.

erk

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 12:00:06 AM

This list is definitely not accurate as far as delivered Jally's go. Mine says delivered but it's not.
Did you get a shipping notice?
nottm28

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 12:23:09 AM

Just read on the bfl forums that some guy has a 60g bfl order 'shipping' email...

donations not accepted
erk

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 12:40:30 AM

Just read on the bfl forums that some guy has a 60g bfl order 'shipping' email...

Did he say what it was? Quite a bit of product went out Thursday and Friday according to BFL_Jody.

juggalodarkclow
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 12:49:54 AM

Here's the email I received....
On May 31, 2013, at 5:29 PM, Butterfly Labs Inc <office@butterflylabs.com> wrote:

We are about ready to ship your Jalapeno Upgrade of 8 Jalapenos. Please send back your FPGA Single that you are trading in on the order.--Jody

nottm28

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 12:50:07 AM

Did he say what it was? Quite a bit of product went out Thursday and Friday according to BFL_Jody.

SgtSpike - he says he has a shipping email for a 60GH/s - http://pastebin.com/zwKJLNQp

He says it has no order details because it's a modified order - he's right at the top of the list for singles... see here http://bfl.ptz.ro/ - looks legit

donations not accepted
erk

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 12:55:07 AM

On May 31, 2013, at 5:29 PM, Butterfly Labs Inc <office@butterflylabs.com> wrote:

We are about ready to ship your Jalapeno Upgrade of 8 Jalapenos. Please send back your FPGA Single that you are trading in on the order.--Jody

Have you sent back the FPGA singles?

juggalodarkclow
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 12:58:31 AM

Have you sent back the FPGA singles?

I'm sending it back Monday, I would have mailed it today but I figured it would just sit around on Sunday so I might as well hash with it all weekend. I'm also getting tracking and delivery confirmation when I send it back, I might get insurance too just to cover all of my bases.

hennessyhemp

Activity: 511

Hempire Loading...

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 06:13:09 PM

I'd wait for them to ship the ASIC and ship the FPGA back in the box they send it in.  That'd be helpful to the environment and you get to mine until you get to mine double for an evening or two.  It also helps negate fraud.  Just my thought on the subject...I definitely wouldn't send anything back till you have your order in hand.  Considering the faith you've had to put into your order...they should give the customers a little faith in sending back their FPGA devices...postage paid.  Plus it would seem to me you could get much more for your FPGA from ebay...dunno why you'd sell it back.

Please add more BTC here (my son will apprecciate it when he's older): 14WsxbeRcgsSYZyNSRJqEAmB1MKAzHhsCT
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3536

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 07:35:33 PM

you get full price for your fpga single by trading it in. would you get that on ebay now that the trade in program is ended?  (may 31 was last trade in date AFAIK).

also you can give a deposit for your FPGA and cross ship . when they get it you get your deposit back (again, AFAIK).
Malawi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

One bitcoin to rule them all!

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 09:01:17 PM

Apparently there is some missmatch between that site and real deliveries. According to BFL most of the orders from 25'th were sent today, and 26/26 will be sent monday. Apparently they make units as fast as they can, but only jalapenos.

BitCoin is NOT a pyramid - it's a pagoda.
juggalodarkclow
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 09:02:34 PM

you get full price for your fpga single by trading it in. would you get that on ebay now that the trade in program is ended?  (may 31 was last trade in date AFAIK).

also you can give a deposit for your FPGA and cross ship . when they get it you get your deposit back (again, AFAIK).
Unfortunately the deposit is 20BTC if I recall correctly and I don't have that available.

vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3536

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 09:29:05 PM

Unfortunately the deposit is 20BTC if I recall correctly and I don't have that available.

yup just checked.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/blogs/bfl_jody/94-sending-fpga-trade-ins.html

20 BTC, like $2500 for a $650 unit. highway robbery. check, right in line for BFL lol. I wonder if they hire people to make this stuff up.
juggalodarkclow
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 09:32:09 PM

yup just checked.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/blogs/bfl_jody/94-sending-fpga-trade-ins.html

20 BTC, like $2500 for a $650 unit. highway robbery. check, right in line for BFL lol
That's what I thought lol. If I knew 100% I would get it back I'd ask for a loan in the lending forum but I fear I would never see it and have to repay it over time.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 09:42:48 PM

I guess OP never got his "shipment".  Tongue

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

jhansen858

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 02:45:24 AM

I am the one marking them complete.  I have been using info on the BFL forums from BFL_Jody about what days have been shipped.  The data on the site is 100% guesswork as there is no real way to confirm anything.  If you care to PST me I can mark it delivered/not delivered if needed.

Hi forum: 1DDpiEt36VTJsiJunyBc3XtG6CcSAnsQ4p
bitc0in

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

One day I shall rise!!

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 02:53:47 AM

can u post some pics that u got the bfl product in hand?

There always lies a spark inside a cold heart!!
I am From Nepal<<Where Everest Lies>>
Satoshis??=1NYTHxvaqvoBVH5ttSpHv3TgdXGuRQMQZh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: