Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:25:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of Avalon-ASIC-Miner-Developers and Assembler  (Read 38253 times)
steamboat

Activity: 648
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 10:35:49 PM

I am offering the following services.

Chip purchase.

Chip assembly.

Chip purchase and board assembly.

miner hosting.

You mean one doesnt have to buy the chips from you in order to get a miner assembled? If possible i could put you into the first list, otherwise i think youre qualified for second list because its somewhat a complete miner that you would sell then, including the chips.

That is correct. You may purchase assembly using chips from another source, in addition to complete miners including chips.

ASIC miners available for purchase

Those who serve best, profit most.
daemondazz

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 11:18:22 PM

If the chips are bought using our group buy the full price for the above is 60EUR

If the chips are sent from another group buy the price is then 65EUR

That pricing doesn't make much sense. Price from you, including chips is 60€, but price for assembly only is 65€, which you then need to spend another approx 130€ for the chips?

You might want to make it clear that the 60€ is only for assembly, if that's the case?

Edit: Bolded part of the quoted sentence that's a bit ambiguous.

Computers, Amateur Radio, Electronics, Aviation - 1dazzrAbMqNu6cUwh2dtYckNygG7jKs8S
bizwoo

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 11:25:06 PM

If the chips are bought using our group buy the full price for the above is 60EUR

If the chips are sent from another group buy the price is then 65EUR

That pricing doesn't make much sense. Price from you, including chips is 60€, but price for assembly only is 65€, which you then need to spend another approx 130€ for the chips?

You might want to make it clear that the 60€ is only for assembly, if that's the case?

Edit: Bolded part of the quoted sentence that's a bit ambiguous.

Hi daemondazz

Thank you very much for the clarification request. Yes, you are right, the 60EUR price does not include the chips' price.

I thought it was clear when I put 'for the above' in my sentence.

We offer the following:
k16 based design miner assembly
4 layers' PCB
Electronic components
Heat Sink
Full assembly

The 'above' does not include Chips.

Thanks a lot an sorry for the confusion.
villex

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Mining hardware assembler and administrator.

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 08:28:22 PM

Hello, I would like to offer my services. Here is the link to my topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=209540.0
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 09:18:06 PM

@steamboat... i added your offer in both lists because you offer normal assembly and complete miners of some kind.
I didnt find the info if your miners or project has a special name or where you are located.

@bizwoo... i added your offer in both lists too. Im missing info on your location and if your project maybe has a special name or your miner.

@villex... i understand you correctly that you offer to assemble any blueprint a buyer wants? But the price doesnt include the parts needed. So the buyer has to deliver you all the parts and you assemble them. Does this include the PCB too?
Then i dont know if i understood your price correctly. You charge for every 10 chips assembled. But first you say $40 for 10 chips then you say $75 in the calculation. Whats correct?

Let me know if any info is wrong or missing please.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
bizwoo

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 09:22:21 PM

@bizwoo... i added your offer in both lists too. Im missing info on your location and if your project maybe has a special name or your miner.

Thank you SebastianJu

Miners will be assembled in Barcelona, Spain.

No special name for the project as per now. Will have to think about one though.

Cheers
steamboat

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 09:22:22 PM

@steamboat... i added your offer in both lists because you offer normal assembly and complete miners of some kind.
I didnt find the info if your miners or project has a special name or where you are located.

@villex... i understand you correctly that you offer to assemble any blueprint a buyer wants? But the price doesnt include the parts needed. So the buyer has to deliver you all the parts and you assemble them. Does this include the PCB too?
Then i dont know if i understood your price correctly. You charge for every 10 chips assembled. But first you say $40 for 10 chips then you say $75 in the calculation. Whats correct?

Thank you. Please note the $95 only covers the pcb and assembly, without the additional parts needed.

We are located in Florida, USA.

Branding will be available soon.

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 09:36:57 PM

Thank you. Please note the $95 only covers the pcb and assembly, without the additional parts needed.

Does this mean all other parts besides the pcb has to be brought from customer or does it mean that the cost for the parts are put on top? If the last whats these costs?

steamboat

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 10:03:06 PM

Does this mean all other parts besides the pcb has to be brought from customer or does it mean that the cost for the parts are put on top? If the last whats these costs?

No. There will be additional costs for parts including heatsinks, standoffs, fans, usb cable etc which are required to produce a complete miner.  Pricing for fully assembled miners will be available as soon as I have it.

villex

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Mining hardware assembler and administrator.

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:05:55 PM

Thanks for noticing the error. Yes you got it correct, but the price is $40 for every 10 chips assembled. Fixed the error.
Bakemono

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 02:19:43 AM

Thanks for the this list  Kiss

BTC : 1Ct9opEdmq4ZuZmNQmhGBDcurrePFykTRt
LTC : LLqGtKpAdx6Ci8ZaSrvWG6WXfFF3mPK4V9
Ente
Legendary

Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 11:55:39 AM

This list surely grew a bit! :-)
Good work tracking them down, Sebastian!

There are a lot of projects based on BKKCoins work. I would like to hear from the devs if they have anything in mind if/how to support BKKCoins for his work? Maybe "x % of the sales" or "xy BTC flat" or "z days burn-in test on his address" or the like?

BKKCoins is thinking about dropping all "DRM" and "forced fee in firmware", and releasing everything completely free, and hoping he'll get some voluntary support.
Let's show how awesome this Bitcoin community really is, and help him out, for all the weeks, months of fulltime-work he invests!

Ente
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 07:20:07 PM

There are a lot of projects based on BKKCoins work. I would like to hear from the devs if they have anything in mind if/how to support BKKCoins for his work? Maybe "x % of the sales" or "xy BTC flat" or "z days burn-in test on his address" or the like?

BKKCoins is thinking about dropping all "DRM" and "forced fee in firmware", and releasing everything completely free, and hoping he'll get some voluntary support.
Let's show how awesome this Bitcoin community really is, and help him out, for all the weeks, months of fulltime-work he invests!

Ente

I would like this too... i see that many assemblers already have a fee included thought as a fee for BKKCoins... i hope all are doing this... its a small fee for buyers only but a nice compensation for BKKCoins.

Ente
Legendary

Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 02:24:09 PM

Ente

I would like this too... i see that many assemblers already have a fee included thought as a fee for BKKCoins... i hope all are doing this... its a small fee for buyers only but a nice compensation for BKKCoins.

That's good to hear!
Care to include that info into the list?

Developers, state your position! This is a good opportunity for you to gain support! :-)

Ente
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 05:15:35 PM

Ente

That's good to hear!
Care to include that info into the list?

Developers, state your position! This is a good opportunity for you to gain support! :-)

Ente

Yes, sounds like a good suggestion... till now i only calculated it into the price but a new column for this is a good info too.
Ill do this later...

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 08:18:45 PM

Nano won't be $2 fee per unit on my builds. More like 50 cents possibly but again I will have to check with BKKCoins on that to find out what is fair value.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
solari

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 11:59:44 PM

I´m missing the Avalon clones from www.bitmine.ch

http://bitmine.ch/?product=avalon-asic-unit-clone-you-provide-avalon-chips

Assembling service: ( including the whole Avalon clone)
80 chips (one module) 2.180 $
160 chips ( two modules) 3.020$
240 chips ( three modules) 3.860$
320 chips ( four modules) 4.790$
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 06:38:31 PM

Nano won't be $2 fee per unit on my builds. More like 50 cents possibly but again I will have to check with BKKCoins on that to find out what is fair value.

I changed it to $0.5 for the moment. Let me know if you change the plan for this.

I´m missing the Avalon clones from www.bitmine.ch

http://bitmine.ch/?product=avalon-asic-unit-clone-you-provide-avalon-chips

Assembling service: ( including the whole Avalon clone)
80 chips (one module) 2.180 $
160 chips ( two modules) 3.020$
240 chips ( three modules) 3.860$
320 chips ( four modules) 4.790$

I searched a bit and i only found that someone in forum ordered from them and they dont answer now anymore. I could add it but i wonder why they didnt open a thread here. I mean they most probably will read here in forum, otherwise they wouldnt know about the reference design. So im not sure if i should add it yet.
What does others say? Should i add it and let the viewers be responsible for checking if they are legit?

Japs2013

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 07:26:34 PM

I could add it but i wonder why they didnt open a thread here. I mean they most probably will read here in forum, otherwise they wouldnt know about the reference design. So im not sure if i should add it yet.
What does others say? Should i add it and let the viewers be responsible for checking if they are legit?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=215431.0

evilscoop

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 12:29:00 PM

I have updated prices on my thread :d

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: