Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:31:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism  (Read 127538 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:26:55 AM

I am trying to gather a little bit of ETH for Angel day. I really don't want to miss the first day of the Crowdsale because I want to see how this derivatives exchange will work. Will the exchange only be for big whales as is in the conventional derivatives markets? Or small fish can join too? Also will the derivatives be classy ones? No dodgy ninja mortgage ones I hope will be included Smiley. It's amazing that many people don't know that one reason Greece and then Cyprus flopped economically was because Greece had bought a crap load of derivatives from Morgan Stanley who hedged against their own products, crashed the price and Greece was left holding the 'bag', hence debt spiralled out of control. I hope the derivative products we have here will be top notch. Smiley. I want to invest in the platform anyway, I think it's a brilliant project.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:42:21 AM

Hey, angel day bonus will last for a whole day right? And can I use shapeshift in order to send my ETH?

BINTEX

Powered by,
HanscoLeek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:49:40 AM

Hey, angel day bonus will last for a whole day right? And can I use shapeshift in order to send my ETH?

Yes the Angel day will be 24 hours we have a limited supply and we noticed a lot of people are more than interested, don't wait to long Smiley

Please read the Step by Step intructions on our countdown page https://www.dcorp.it/crowdsale#countdown
timotron

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 05:16:27 AM

Any -facebook, Twiter bounty ?

I Want to reserve the Spanissch translation if needed (native ), Pm me if yes please.

Good luck

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
Hendrik1985 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

@DCORP

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 05:25:34 AM

Im in... Smiley, looks interesting. What type of projects can raise money?

You're in, that's great! The derivatives exchange can generate value through taking a percentage of the premium. Extending on this idea, we're looking into creating indexes which could act as the asset of which the derivatives derive their value. This could allow for more people to participate because the barrier is lowered and the risks are spread. We're looking into Prism for this now, but it's in a very early stage as our focus is on the derivatives exchange.

Perhaps a bit off topic: Personally I'd love to see gaming come to the blockchain. I'm not a gamer but out of love for code and physics I've created games using Unity3d, I (and some other game devs) see the potential. You could read my post on Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Unity3D/comments/69cxeq/connecting_unity_to_the_blockchain/. I might submit a proposal to develop this in the future, if I can find enough supporters in my Unity pool.

stiffbud

Activity: 980

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:24:16 AM

Interesting. I have joined the signature campaign to help promote DCORP. I'm also trying to get as much ETH at a cheaper price now to participate in angel day. Will you also have social media bounties? And any plans on distributing free DRP in the future?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:45:43 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 06:11:21 AM by lighpulsar07

the project looks promising and also this token has a potential. i will definitely invest in your project and i joined in your signature campaign to promote and support DCORP. i hope the crowdfunding will be a successful one goodluck devs by the way is there any translation bounties?
VampiricElder

Activity: 495

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:17:08 AM

2 questions.. To join the bounty campaign what is the process?

Secondly, what kind of dividends are being proposed, this is very important to know prior to investing?

Thanks in advance
HanscoLeek

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:26:25 AM

the project looks promising and also this token has a potential. i will definitely invest in your project and i joined in your signature campaign to promote and support DCORP. i hope the crowdfunding will be a successful one goodluck devs by the way is there any translation bounties?

Yes it is going great so far, nice you will invest. We got lot's of request for investing already, it might be sold out on the first of June already because our supply is limited. About the translation I will send you a pm.
bitcoinvest
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000

13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:34:42 AM

Found it on signature campaign and soon after read the posts here and website. looks like very promising.
Regarding translation count me in for the Greek version if you need it.
soul-impact

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:51:47 AM

Found it on signature campaign and soon after read the posts here and website. looks like very promising.

Like you, I'm a participant in their signature campaign. Not too surprised when they held a campaign with good paying. This is a big project, it is full of potential. I hope it develops well, if possible, I am thinking about investing in this project.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

foxbat

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:00:36 AM

Only a few more days, crowsale will start, this campaign is highly evaluated by its form and quality. I believe this campaign will be going well and smooth. Wish the campaign succeed beyond the expectations of the developers.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:19:30 AM

Like you, I'm a participant in their signature campaign. Not too surprised when they held a campaign with good paying. This is a big project, it is full of potential. I hope it develops well, if possible, I am thinking about investing in this project.
I think we need to save some ETH before the angel day, it is still week before we reach the Angel day, so I think we must find some way to gain them, maybe convert some of our money or bitcoin to ETH. I just hope that we can save enough ETH for the Angel day, evennif it is a week, it is not that easy to get some, I don't want to convert my Bitcoins.
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:23:14 AM

Only a few more days, crowsale will start, this campaign is highly evaluated by its form and quality. I believe this campaign will be going well and smooth. Wish the campaign succeed beyond the expectations of the developers.

This is not just going to be smooth and well but with the marketing manager they hired yahoo will certainly make this project one of the best again.

No doubt that DCORP will be successful after it's launch.

We just need to wait for more 5 days before the start of the crowd sale. Get your horses and join the early this promising project.

xypos

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:25:31 AM

This seems ilke a cool project, and i like the catch phrase of "democratizing venture capitalism".

I have joined your signature campaign, and i like the fact that you guys are willing to put in some money for advertising on this forum! It is certainly gunna yield you awesome results when the crowdsale comes round the corner Wink

Here's a good opportunity to invest in a legit ico right now!!!
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 10:51:07 AM

If you need it, I can translate the thread/whitepaper or anything to Dutch and moderate a thread in the Dutch section of BitcoinTalk.

If you need one, Dutch translation reserved!

HanscoLeek

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:59:46 AM

If you need it, I can translate the thread/whitepaper or anything to Dutch and moderate a thread in the Dutch section of BitcoinTalk.

If you need one, Dutch translation reserved!

We are overwhelmed already with requests from many people who wants to join this project. It will be a success about the translation I will send you a pm
riphunter

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:17:07 PM

I hope this project will be more and more spread to everyone, if there is more social media campaign I believe DCORP will be one of the leading projects that I believe will last long, hope DCORP will achieve the best possible results

fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:40:48 PM

What is the price of dcrop coins when entering the stock? Does dcrop coin make airdrop? I hope the dcrop coins go into the poloniex or bittrex exchanges at a fairly high price
xhienigat

Activity: 420

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:42:32 PM

This looks like a promising project, I'm glad I joined this campaign. I believe this project will have lots of potential in the crypto world. Will be looking out for more great news on this project and keep up the great work!

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: