Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:50:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism  (Read 127541 times)
Alttrader203

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:45:47 PM

I have invested in this.
Can i ask the dcorp team to post a video of themselves promoting this? I would like to see them in action

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrackDown

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Never too old to learn

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:07:36 PM

Here the new updating about DCORP.
The First Milestone has been reached! And still 4 weeks of crowdsale to go.

Yesterday was Angel Day - the start of the DCORP Crowdsale. Already after the first day, we have reached the first funding milestone!

Thanks for your contributions - both in ETH as well as in words!

We have lift-off... Onwards!

We hope you have all succeeded to join the crowdsale, or are still planning to do so. We have received a lot of positive reactions from everyone, which confirms our belief that we are really on to something here that has great potential for all of us (yes, this means you as a DCORP shareholder).
The first project: building a decentralized derivatives exchange on blockchain
Now it is key to keep on pushing forward, and spread the news about the success of DCORP. We aim to raise additional funding to also directly be able to launch the seed project, building the world's first decentralized derivatives exchange on blockchain.

As a reminder, more information about the derivatives exchange can be found here:
https://www.dcorp.it/#derivatives-exchange

nice, yes we need a blockchain tech for derivatives-exchange, i also an option trader, i begin my trade in 2007,

i support your project, will go a little investment here, as for risk management i must split my investment..
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:40:34 PM

I invested a small amount on Angel day and a bit more today. I wasn't aware of Dcorp until the sale had already started, will definitely invest some more as I m able. These are exciting times!
Am also trying to raise some fund in other to invest into Dcorp during this sale before it over. The project will bring alot of return if one can invest at this take.
coinzoid

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:28:19 PM

Arliw Neatprom has been introduced as Software Engineer, but her profile at Linkedin mentions that she is a web designer.

You should use correct titles for your team, otherwise it will raise questions on minds of your investors.

pearlmen

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:10:13 PM

Yesterday was Angel Day - the start of the DCORP Crowdsale. Already after the first day, we have reached the first funding milestone!

We hope you have all succeeded to join the crowdsale, or are still planning to do so. We have received a lot of positive reactions from everyone, which confirms our belief that we are really on to something here that has great potential for all of us (yes, this means you as a DCORP shareholder).
Now it is key to keep on pushing forward, and spread the news about the success of DCORP. We aim to raise additional funding to also directly be able to launch the seed project, building the world's first decentralized derivatives exchange on blockchain.

As a reminder, more information about the derivatives exchange can be found here:

I am so happy to be part of this and even part of those promoting the project. It is possible and it can be achieved. I hope this reached its potential and every proposed development is executed to the fullest so that the right amount of Return of Investment can be given to all investors and this would be one of the best decisions made in the crypto world.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:52:51 PM

The amazing thing with crowdsale can invite many investors so many people involved in this project,
With the hard work of this project team will be widely known by everyone who wants to invest in it.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:12:07 AM

I invested a small amount on Angel day and a bit more today. I wasn't aware of Dcorp until the sale had already started, will definitely invest some more as I m able. These are exciting times!

Yeah indeed it is. If you missed out on Angel day it's bad news for you because honestly that was one of the most sexy bonuses that i've seen.

But you still have a chance to buy into the crowdsale, it's still in week 1 which means that the bonuses are still pretty good. The bonus will eventually decline down and down until it's probably not wortth it to buy in.

Good luck investors!
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:04:35 AM

very extraordinary and amazing one with crowdsale can invite more investors so many people involved in this project,
With the hard work of the project team will be known by all those who want to invest in it and also the order of organization of people who are very good in it.
Alttrader203

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:35:14 AM

I have invested in this.
Can i ask the dcorp team to post a video of themselves promoting this? I would like to see them in action

Repeating myself, to make sure we have a real team pushing this. I want to see evidence that this team is who they say they are. The project deserves funding, but people dobot like the risk of scam.

So, Hanso, what do you say?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:44:43 AM

What is the token i.d so I can add it to myetherwallet? I see that I received the tokens but I can't see them in my wallet. I think I need the custom token details. Does anyone have these details so I can add the custom token to my wallet?  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
peterlustig

Activity: 812

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:59:34 AM

What is the token i.d so I can add it to myetherwallet? I see that I received the tokens but I can't see them in my wallet. I think I need the custom token details. Does anyone have these details so I can add the custom token to my wallet?  Smiley

I am not sure but you can try using this

Address: 0x621d78f2ef2fd937bfca696cabaf9a779f59b3ed
Decimal: 2
Symbol: DRP

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:04:15 AM

WOW Thank you that worked and I can see now my tokens snuggly sitting in my wallet. Thanks for that, as they were transferred but I couldn't see them before lol. I am glad this ICO is doing well and tomorrow I must get into the slack room. I am just getting over a migraine and behind with stuff..  Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:15:33 AM

WOW Thank you that worked and I can see now my tokens snuggly sitting in my wallet. Thanks for that, as they were transferred but I couldn't see them before lol. I am glad this ICO is doing well and tomorrow I must get into the slack room. I am just getting over a migraine and behind with stuff..  Grin

It is great to know that DCORP is issuing the tokens immediately to the investors not like other ICO who are issuing tokens only after the ICO is finished. Then i will also invest in this ICO.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:24:47 AM

It is great to know that DCORP is issuing the tokens immediately to the investors not like other ICO who are issuing tokens only after the ICO is finished. Then i will also invest in this ICO.
Correct most of the project ICO is not issuing the token until the ICO finished that is why this project is good and more investor wanting to invest because they can already get the token after sending investment
Hendrik1985 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

@DCORP

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 07:41:45 AM

I decided to invest a certain amount of ETH into some ICOs over the next two months. I don't know why but I can't justify putting much into this (I did get something on Angel day). For some reason to me it seems like a high risk project. I think it will either blow up or fizzle out completely, it probably depends on the projects that are chosen (at least we get a vote on that)

Hi Gantzer, thanks for joining! You have to believe in the derivatives exchange, that's the project that we're building. Personally I believe it will be a game changes!

Some advantages as I see it:
  • Decentralized options and futures exchange
  • Revolutionary decentralized leverage and hedging solutions
  • Brings more people to cryptocurrency trading and investing by providing the tools they know and trust
  • Creates the opportunity to safely mange risks in a fluctuating market
  • Creates the opportunity to speculate in a trustless way
  • In the traditional world derivatives are among the most common financial tools used today (why are they not on the blockchain yet?)
  • Enter into derivatives contracts trustless and anonymously or trade an existing derivatives contract by just sending ETH to it

escrow?
slack?
i dont understand the system, the investors can vote on projects, what can the 7 directors do? and how a 7 directos democrazy?

answer pls

Yes the investors can vote on the project

The boardmembers has elimited power and are elected by the token holders. Please read the whitepaper about all the details.

Board of Directors
The elected Board of Directors (B of D) is able to make most governance decisions on behalf of the shareholders.
Board members are compensated for the tasks they perform and are rewarded when their decisions lead to profit.

Democratic
Ultimately, the power lies with the shareholders: through voting on proposals and the votes of elected board members.

strange system, and how do shareholders get rewarded?
By having the ability to vote  Smiley lol

voting is not a reward, its an effort, i ment do they get any revenue or stakes?

The token is like a share in a company, DCORP in this case. It allows to vote, entitles to dividends and can be traded through exchanges or by sending it to another ETH address directly. The derivatives exchange is owned by DCORP, any fees it collects from paid premiums are transferred to DCORP automatically. The profits along with the remaining 51% of the raised Eth which remains in the contract can be used to fund future projects, we aim to enter into joint ventures with other developers / entrepreneurs, providing technical, legal and marketing experience. We believe that the prospects of growth and dividend can boost the DRP token.

A more detailed description is in the whitepaper

are the dividends and the dev share in the smart contract concluded?

Yes, all recorded in the smart-contract and voted on by DRP token holders

time to buy some dcorp , so the price will rice after ico when it's added to exchange ? Smiley

Can't look into the future but everything is being done to ensure it's value (no unsold amount, started out with 0, all on the blockchain, no DRP given away for free)

I have invested in this.

That's a good idea, for now we're working around the clock! We're looking into that!

nice, yes we need a blockchain tech for derivatives-exchange, i also an option trader, i begin my trade in 2007,

i support your project, will go a little investment here, as for risk management i must split my investment..

Thanks for your trust! And yes, spreading is the only risk management strategy you can apply now, hence why we need derivatives Smiley

Arliw Neatprom has been introduced as Software Engineer, but her profile at Linkedin mentions that she is a web designer.

You should use correct titles for your team, otherwise it will raise questions on minds of your investors.

Thanks for pointing it out! She is a software engineer with experience in ORC and machine learning but she's fulfilling the role of web designer here. Edited on the website!

I have invested in this.

Repeating myself, to make sure we have a real team pushing this. I want to see evidence that this team is who they say they are. The project deserves funding, but people dobot like the risk of scam.

Hi there, we've had many interviews on Skype and there where background checks done too. Feel free to video call us on Skype and please see this thread on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/dcorp/comments/6dcsnj/due_diligence_questions_disclaimerwhitepaper/

HanscoLeek

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:27:31 AM

I have invested in this.

Hi Alttrader sorry for the late response it's crazy busy with the ICO. We are working very hard about a new marketing campaign. We do a lot of Skype meetings with potential investors, you can reach me by Skype as well if you like hans.leek76. If you want to speak anyone else from the team I will arrange that for you. We are busy with the video right now!

Hansco
HanscoLeek

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:40:26 AM

Good to hear that, 614 different people already joined the crowdsale, there still coming more and more. We are busy with the marketing campaign and doing many interviews. Indeed exciting times Smiley
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:45:57 AM

Wow! I can't believe the angel day's success was very extraordinary. The future and the dreams of DCORP will reach by them very soon enough. But the crowdsale isn't finished yet and there will be more investors that'll invest in this wonderful project by our DCORP. I pray for DCORP's strength on this project and I hope that more investors to come. Well it is not impossible for DCORP not to accomplished this crowdsale because imagine at its first day of this crowdsale it accumulated $500k? WOW!
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:12:35 AM

i d like to invest this. Seems very creative and profitable
HanscoLeek

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:32:24 AM

Wow! I can't believe the angel day's success was very extraordinary. The future and the dreams of DCORP will reach by them very soon enough. But the crowdsale isn't finished yet and there will be more investors that'll invest in this wonderful project by our DCORP. I pray for DCORP's strength on this project and I hope that more investors to come. Well it is not impossible for DCORP not to accomplished this crowdsale because imagine at its first day of this crowdsale it accumulated $500k? WOW!

Yes there are still more and more people coming who invest in Dcorp. 614 different people joined Dcorp already that's very positive!

i d like to invest this. Seems very creative and profitable

You are welcome to become part of Dcorp. If you have any questions please feel free to ask them Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: