Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:14:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism  (Read 127541 times)
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:43:10 PM

More and more people got attracted to invest in Dcorp. As of now, 11260ETH has been raised. I see that developers are very active, I believe this is key for success on every corporations. More power to Dcorp, I will stay tune on every question and answer that may come up in this post.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
corleto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:37:49 PM

Could you please elaborate on the 10% fee on trades? 10% of what? 10% of the price of an option? 10% of the fee an exchange pays dcorp for using their platform?

One last question for Hansco, your bio mentions: "and soon found himself successfully speculating by trading options and futures on the trading floor in Amsterdam. "

I really would like to know in what period where you in the crowd at the exchange, working for which company and trading in what stocks? I did some research and so far nobody from the crowd remembers or knows you.
For other people reading this: don't take this as a negative please since there can be a lot of reasons for this (different period, different stock, it was a big crowd).

Congratulations on the succesful ICO! I hope you guys can pull this off Smiley

the continued avoidance of an answer surrounding Hansco's involvement in options trading is becoming slightly worrying

I am very sorry about the late answer, we just came back from Singapore and were in the last days of the week 3 bonus. We had like 500 new shareholders who had a lot of questions about Dcorp. I started trading in 1995 first buying just stocks, later I found out the options are much more lucrative. I did this when I was in the University. In 2000 I made it my fulltime job to trade stocks, bonds, options and futures. In that period there was the transition from floor trading to screen trading, we did already the screen trading. I traded futures on the German stock exchange (DAX) and was marketmaker on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange AEX. Also we traded between the different stockmarkets because the bid and offers of the derivatives were not similar.
Two years ago I started trading in crypto's and also mining them, first only the top ten crypto's but later on top 100 and now top 200.

Thank you for the concrats and yes we will pull this of for all the shareholders!

Thanks for taking the time to respond on this forum.

Just to clarify.
1. You started trading privately in 1995 while being in University?
2. You did not actually trade from the crowd but started trading professionally behind the screen, and this was in 2000 (like it is done mostly nowadays)?
3. An unanswered question of mine: for which company where you a market maker? This will help a lot in verifying your success as a market maker and expertise in the field of derivatives.

In your bio it says:

After 23 years of experience, Hansco Leek believes in DCORP and its decentralized derivatives exchange. By bringing management and trading expertise, etc

Based on your answer one could argue the 23 years part being slightly misleading.

I have no doubt an option exchange (and other derivatives) for cryptos can be an extreme money machine, especially with no competition (yet). Like mentioned before, I believe having the dream/idea and actually pulling it off are two completely different things. Based on the bio's on dcorps website I suspect the knowledge and expertise in options and derivatives comes first place from one person, but maybe more will be hired. If that person (Hansco) advertises 23 years of experience from which almost 20 years (suspected/estimated since I was not sure I could derive this from bio or answers but perhaps I overlooked ) were from trading privately it makes me have some doubts.

One final thing, in your bio it says stockbroker, not trader like you mention in your answer. People who know the difference know this is a huge difference (like the difference between an architect and a home builder, may be not the best of metaphors Smiley). I don't get it. Perhaps the making of the bio was under stress of time or whatever.

I sincerely regret it but for now I am going to watch this unfold, and honestly hope you guys pull it off, as it would be awesome to see some Dutchies be the first guys to do this.
I really really wanted to get satisfying answers be convinced and put some in, but for now I am going to wait and step in when DCorp multiplied * 100 in value :-)
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:37:22 PM

Could you please elaborate on the 10% fee on trades? 10% of what? 10% of the price of an option? 10% of the fee an exchange pays dcorp for using their platform?

One last question for Hansco, your bio mentions: "and soon found himself successfully speculating by trading options and futures on the trading floor in Amsterdam. "

I really would like to know in what period where you in the crowd at the exchange, working for which company and trading in what stocks? I did some research and so far nobody from the crowd remembers or knows you.
For other people reading this: don't take this as a negative please since there can be a lot of reasons for this (different period, different stock, it was a big crowd).

Congratulations on the succesful ICO! I hope you guys can pull this off Smiley

the continued avoidance of an answer surrounding Hansco's involvement in options trading is becoming slightly worrying

I am very sorry about the late answer, we just came back from Singapore and were in the last days of the week 3 bonus. We had like 500 new shareholders who had a lot of questions about Dcorp. I started trading in 1995 first buying just stocks, later I found out the options are much more lucrative. I did this when I was in the University. In 2000 I made it my fulltime job to trade stocks, bonds, options and futures. In that period there was the transition from floor trading to screen trading, we did already the screen trading. I traded futures on the German stock exchange (DAX) and was marketmaker on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange AEX. Also we traded between the different stockmarkets because the bid and offers of the derivatives were not similar.
Two years ago I started trading in crypto's and also mining them, first only the top ten crypto's but later on top 100 and now top 200.

Thank you for the concrats and yes we will pull this of for all the shareholders!

Thanks for taking the time to respond on this forum.

Just to clarify.
1. You started trading privately in 1995 while being in University?
2. You did not actually trade from the crowd but started trading professionally behind the screen, and this was in 2000 (like it is done mostly nowadays)?
3. An unanswered question of mine: for which company where you a market maker? This will help a lot in verifying your success as a market maker and expertise in the field of derivatives.

In your bio it says:

After 23 years of experience, Hansco Leek believes in DCORP and its decentralized derivatives exchange. By bringing management and trading expertise, etc

Based on your answer one could argue the 23 years part being slightly misleading.

I have no doubt an option exchange (and other derivatives) for cryptos can be an extreme money machine, especially with no competition (yet). Like mentioned before, I believe having the dream/idea and actually pulling it off are two completely different things. Based on the bio's on dcorps website I suspect the knowledge and expertise in options and derivatives comes first place from one person, but maybe more will be hired. If that person (Hansco) advertises 23 years of experience from which almost 20 years (suspected/estimated since I was not sure I could derive this from bio or answers but perhaps I overlooked ) were from trading privately it makes me have some doubts.

One final thing, in your bio it says stockbroker, not trader like you mention in your answer. People who know the difference know this is a huge difference (like the difference between an architect and a home builder, may be not the best of metaphors Smiley). I don't get it. Perhaps the making of the bio was under stress of time or whatever.

I sincerely regret it but for now I am going to watch this unfold, and honestly hope you guys pull it off, as it would be awesome to see some Dutchies be the first guys to do this.
I really really wanted to get satisfying answers be convinced and put some in, but for now I am going to wait and step in when DCorp multiplied * 100 in value :-)

After reading your quote i just went through his profile on the Dcorp and what he said is really not relevant as he mentioned that he started trading in derivatives in 2000 then how come 23 years of experience will come to him.

It is nice to see that the DCORP functions will be decided by the shareholders, as i saw that 10% is the fees which will be charged on each transaction as this fees is too much high.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:52:19 AM

The following message was send to the owner of this blog:

Hello,

I noticed that you wrote a post about DCORP, thanks for looking into our project! I like the post!

https://urbancrypto.com/dcorp-drp-derivatives-exchange-profile/

The post does not leave any room for us to reply, we'd like to clarify any things that need clarifying. Everyone in the team is as transparent as possible, as are the roles described in the whitepaper.

1) Who has the real power, is it the Board of Directors or the Shareholder?

The shareholders, it is mentioned multiple times in the whitepaper "ultimately the power lays with the shareholders" and "the B of D has limited powers". The shareholders decide what happens, the B of D decides on the execution as a safety mechanism to prevent DAO like abuse.

2) The Founder, as mentioned above, has the voting rights of two board members.  In the event that one of the board members is not available to cast their vote in the time necessary, the Founder acquires the weight of that vote.

This is not the case, the voting weight is only forwarded to me when a member of the B of D is in the non-active state, also a safety mechanism.

3) DCORP lists their team on their site, mentioning how many years of experience they have in the technology industy.  It seems a bit vague to me as to what their actual accompllishments are, so I suggest digging deeper if you are interested in this opportunity.

Digging deeper is always good Smiley All our social profiles are listed and there was some extensive research done by Reddit users.

4) The main question is the people behind the project and the true power that the non-elected FOUNDER has.

Please note that I've setup the token and crowdsale in a way that it is autonomous (I don't have control), there is no unsold amount of DRP, not a single DRP token has been given away for free, no bills are paid in DRP, no hotshot marketing guy was promised DRP for exposure, we funded the whole campaign fair and square.

Besides that, the transfer of token ownership (which also releases 51% of the ETH raised to DCORP and initiates the incentive for the dev team which is distributed over a 4 year period in order to ensure continues development) from the crowdsale to DCORP is subjected to a shareholders vote. This should indicate that my angle is not having true power, the reason for this construction is to be able to have some influence in case something goes wrong, without having absolute power. It's a trade-off between a fully democratic process and security. This strategy allows the token holders to have a say in the actual deployment, there are not many devs doing that.

Please understand that DCORP is my baby and I intend to take care of it Smiley

Kind regards,
Frank Bonnet

I 100% agree, every investor MUST execute due diligence before investing in any project but as DCORP is a pioneer, rather than a copy cat, this is what gives me a the full confidence in the Team and project that they will be able to pull this off big time, especially as they have no competitors at present.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 10:37:13 AM

Few more days left for the end of ICO presale. Already we had reached around 12000eth investment which itself a success for the project. Hope we might reach 15000 ETH by the end sale of ICO as by the last days more investors tend to make a good investment looking it's strength to grow and profit the investors.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:46:19 AM

Few more days left for the end of ICO presale. Already we had reached around 12000eth investment which itself a success for the project. Hope we might reach 15000 ETH by the end sale of ICO as by the last days more investors tend to make a good investment looking it's strength to grow and profit the investors.

Usually the whales come in the last day or maybe last minutes and bringing​ big funds to an ico project. Let's see if it happens to Dcorp project. Derivatives exchanges is something new in crypto world, so I think the idea can attract more millions dollar to come.

Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:25:34 PM

Indeed, its is not too far from Dcorp project to reach that amount. As long as I'm here I will keep accompany this project and I will advertise so that  I could captive more investors. 15000 ETH is possible to achieve before the ICO end.
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:38:57 PM

When will dcrop be listed in exchanges after the end of ico?
I hope to see it added to all top exchanges.

arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 12:46:57 PM

Ico ending date is not guarantee that this coin will be added immediately on certain exchange since there are several test that needed to cast and proper liquidation before that will be happen so just expect that after the ico maybe it will take 1 month or further more before it will be added on some exchange there. But one thing one thing would provably wants to see on dcorp and that would be added on bittrex and poloniex so that this coin could get better trades and better future.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:53:04 PM

Dont worry sir I believe dcorp team will reach 15,000 eth before the end of crwosale so its better to invest in dcorp to make a lot of profit after that. Dcorp is very promsing and this project for sure your money is safe . And i believe after crowdsale it will become successful . Invest now hurry up we have only few days before end of crowdsale.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
coinfinder000

Activity: 350

Swipe

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:57:32 PM

Dont worry sir I believe dcorp team will reach 15,000 eth before the end of crwosale so its better to invest in dcorp to make a lot of profit after that. Dcorp is very promsing and this project for sure your money is safe . And i believe after crowdsale it will become successful . Invest now hurry up we have only few days before end of crowdsale.
I am fully agree with you ,let's just invest in DCORP with trust.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:59:48 PM

Ico ending date is not guarantee that this coin will be added immediately on certain exchange since there are several test that needed to cast and proper liquidation before that will be happen so just expect that after the ico maybe it will take 1 month or further more before it will be added on some exchange there. But one thing one thing would provably wants to see on dcorp and that would be added on bittrex and poloniex so that this coin could get better trades and better future.
Didn't they said that DCORP will be on trading exchanges by october? That means 4 more months. I have yet to backread the last updates on what is happening on dcorp. I've been away and not able to read if they said anything about this from last week.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
coinfinder000

Activity: 350

Swipe

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:06:10 PM

Didn't they said that DCORP will be on trading exchanges by october? That means 4 more months. I have yet to backread the last updates on what is happening on dcorp. I've been away and not able to read if they said anything about this from last week.

4 more months  is too long ,  it's hard to wait.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
gabbie2010

Activity: 2646
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 02:21:04 PM

Their is massive confidence by investors in DCORP particularly the transparency in the team assembled by the DCORP.
There is also full support for the success of this project of a decentralized and democratic corporation.
Daily many investors are entrusting their funds in this project.
DCORP is a huge revolution in the altcoin world.

duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:31:45 PM

I think 4 months is a short time you do not need to worry much because the DCORP project will be more successful than expected and when exchanged you will be surprised about the profit you achieve.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:03:22 PM

I think 4 months is a short time you do not need to worry much because the DCORP project will be more successful than expected and when exchanged you will be surprised about the profit you achieve.

Well, if 4 months will guarantee your profit then 4 months is nothing compare to others that is waiting for a whole year to guarantee their profit and in fact if they already make DCORP in some certain exchange it will just only lessen the actual price like in other ICO happens, so setting a longer date is a good move to make at least they do that for the investors.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:41:35 PM

I'm sure DRP will be a good coin and it will be available on famous exchange platforms like bittrex, but I do not expect and do not want dcorp to be in poloniex, I've got problems there repeatedly with the same problem, I think poloniex is a exchange platform which is weird and I'm worried about them.
rube08

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:01:00 PM

Hypothetical question. What happens if ethereum crashes to 50 dollars? Are we out of the range again? I have a funny feeling that it will reset to April values.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:44:28 PM

Another promising and memorable project will come to an end. Well dcorp is one promising and a memorable project. I hope that drp would be a very good coin to invest on and probably became stabilize when put in the market. I do really love supporting this project but it will come to an end this week. Thank you DCORP. What a successful project it is.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:55:10 PM

Their is massive confidence by investors in DCORP particularly the transparency in the team assembled by the DCORP.
There is also full support for the success of this project of a decentralized and democratic corporation.
Daily many investors are entrusting their funds in this project.
DCORP is a huge revolution in the altcoin world.

Ya it is true due to bringing derivatives in the crypto world is a big achievement and once the platform is ready and go in flow then you will see that how much the profit will boost it.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: