Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:55:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Perceptions about Bitcoin  (Read 1642 times)
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:31:13 PM

So a couple of days ago, in a bloggers group on facebook; a guy asked what is bitcoin? And I was quite amazed to see that many people start commenting and saying stay away for bitcoin, its black currency, under world currency, or dark web currency and stuff like that.
Obviously the people who were saying this didn't know about bitcoin and have probably heard the same from someone else, but this is the perception of many around us.
What can be done to change this? Make BTC more user friendly? More appealing to general public?
Bitcoin for me can give a changing lives of the others in the whole world. And aside from that, bitcoin is very open to anyone who will get interest to use it. And bitcoin was very appealing to those who are open minded in digital or virtual currency as well.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:48:12 PM

Globally bitcoin enlightenment is very slow I talked to people about bitcoin as a virtual currency but the general perception is that bitcoin is a scam. But I am trying to convinced them the more based on the bitcoin I earned through signature campaign.
I also convinced them that bitcoin earned can be used to offset some bills.
At first im really not conviced with this bitcoin thing but i do believe it before because my cousin told me what he does and how much he earns. He is really into signature campaign and sometimes gambling. Until reallt i decided to try it and yes im not thinking of stoping using it because it is very helpful and it is very handy. Thanking my cousin for letting me in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: