Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:19:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL Downgraded my shipping?!  (Read 14205 times)
tom_o

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 10:56:19 AM

These prices are nothing to do with shipping. They collected enough money to express ship everything the first time around. The USPS doesn't charge hundreds of dollars to ship a little package.

You are obviously looking in the wrong section, it can easy be hundreds of dollars eg.

http://ircalc.usps.com/MailServices.aspx?country=10013&m=7&p=12&o=0&mt=7&oz=64108&l=20&w=15&h=10&g=0&r=True

So you've bought so much the they need a 9x5x5 foot box to ship it to you, and still only $200, bargain!?
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 11:00:14 AM

Sounds like you don't have any idea what your talking about to me. I didn't order a pallet of bricks from China. There rate has nothing to do with actual shipping charges, I don't know what makes you think otherwise. They could ship my order express for about $50. No one charges 1k to ship a box a few hundred miles, let alone the USPS.

Well it sux to be you does' it. My shipping charge to Australia is just fine, they actually undercharged the first order, only $38.

kooke

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 05:20:53 PM

BFL has really dropped the ball on this one. You guys might wanna look into cancelling your orders and ordering a Firefly Mk1 ASIC.

tom_o

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 05:55:42 PM

BFL has really dropped the ball on this one. You guys might wanna look into cancelling your orders and ordering a Firefly Mk1 ASIC.

Haha nice
lucasjkr

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 05:56:31 PM

For what it's worth, I ordered my Jalapeno back in September last year. Kept on going to their site to check its status and kept toying with the idea of paying for express shipping. Thankfully, I didn't. You see, my Jalap shipped last Friday and arrived at my office on Monday in a nice little USPS box. That's just Kansas to Florida, but still... it got here on day 3, and two of those days were weekend days.

My advice to anyone, don't bother ponying up for Express Shipping; you'll pay a fortune, and what, you MIGHT get it a day earlier?
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 06:32:48 PM

For what it's worth, I ordered my Jalapeno back in September last year. Kept on going to their site to check its status and kept toying with the idea of paying for express shipping. Thankfully, I didn't. You see, my Jalap shipped last Friday and arrived at my office on Monday in a nice little USPS box. That's just Kansas to Florida, but still... it got here on day 3, and two of those days were weekend days.

My advice to anyone, don't bother ponying up for Express Shipping; you'll pay a fortune, and what, you MIGHT get it a day earlier?

Really?? 1 buisness day ?? My 30GH unit shipped last friday & got here in Fla same as yours,on the following monday......................So they DID screw me on shipping............................I'll NEVER learn  Roll Eyes

Original shipping charge $34,Express shipping extra $95= $ 129.Never again BFL......................NEVER AGAIN!!!!!  Angry

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 06:56:15 PM

Really?? 1 buisness day ?? My 30GH unit shipped last friday & got here in Fla same as yours,on the following monday......................So they DID screw me on shipping............................I'll NEVER learn  Roll Eyes

Original shipping charge $34,Express shipping extra $95= $ 129.Never again BFL......................NEVER AGAIN!!!!!  Angry

Bastards!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: