Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:00:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Primalbase location are you most inclined to use?
Amsterdam - 0 (0%)
London - 1 (12.5%)
Berlin - 1 (12.5%)
New York (coming) - 2 (25%)
Singapore (coming) - 4 (50%)
unnamed (coming) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community  (Read 152768 times)
chinapeople

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:05:25 AM

Just have patience guys, this is a long term project related to a real economy business , is  not a shit token with a white paper talking about existence and super computing power.

not being impatient, just sticking to what they say, august 1st, august 1st is almost over everywhere  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chinapeople

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:07:09 AM

Price is already jumped about %45 , is there any announcement or not ? I have little bit of PBT and hope to make it 10x or 20x =D

you mean the 5 total orders on waves dex from today? i dont think you can base much on that volume  Roll Eyes
teanick

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:18:10 AM

August 1st is over in GMT, so no announcement yet, too bad.

nalpagutt

Activity: 364
Merit: 258

Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:22:56 AM

The announcement came. They did not enter the stock market.

announcement  : http://m.yollayap.com/bbtc/150163334971.pdf

▄███                                                                                       
                       ▄▀ ▐█▌                                                                                       
                      ▀   ██                                                                                       
    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌ ▄▄      ▄▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
    █████     ▄████████ ██▌  ███    ███          ██████████   ▄██████████▄    ███   ▄███▀   ██████████   ████    ███
      ███    ███▀▀    ▄████   ███  ███             ███       ███▀▀    ▀▀███   ███ ▄███▀     ███          █████▄  ███
      ███   ▐██▌     ██▀▐██▌   ██████              ███      ▐██▌        ▐██▌  ██████▀       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▀██▄ ███
      ███   ▐██▌   ▄██▀ ▐██▌    ▐██▌               ███      ▐██▌        ▐██▌  ██████▄       █████████    ███  ██████
  ▄   ███    ███▄ ██▀ ▄▄███     ▐██▌               ███       ███▄▄    ▄▄███   ███  ███▄     ██▌          ███   ▀████
 ▀██▄███▀     ▀█▌▐███████▀      ▐██▌               ███        ▀██████████▀    ███   ▀███▄   ██████████   ███    ▀███
   ▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀                ▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀
Facebook
Twitter
Bitcointalk
Telegram
Reddit
Website
teanick

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:32:34 AM

Hi guys, again our sincere apologies for this delay. We’ve engaged with one of the ‘Big Four’ consultants who is now kindly looking after every aspect that we communicate, and we were waiting for their remarks. We find it very important to comply with their recommendations as we are still in relatively new area and it is unclear how everything is going to work from a legal perspective, but we are thankful for the help of our advisors. And for your patience.
We are excited to update you on the progress we've made this month, and will continue to do so in the beginning of each month.

alicianaumoff posted on Primalbase Slack.
chinapeople

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:51:52 AM

I am starting to feel like scammed. They cant even come here and make fucking post? it is just big joke is what
danielj314

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:08:55 AM

I am starting to feel like scammed. They cant even come here and make fucking post? it is just big joke is what

If you've invested in this project you really should join the Primal Base Slack channel. That's where the most up to date information about the project is available. They did release the promised "update" there several hours ago. It's a robust report with a lot of great information about progress that has been made, a new CEO for the project, and upcoming plans and happenings. I'm sure they will post it here soon as well. But relying on Bitcointalk as your primary line for communication from the team isn't the best idea. Become a part of the Slack for sure. It's clear that this is no scam and that things are unfolding with a lot of good planning and professionalism.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:29:23 AM

If you've invested in this project you really should join the Primal Base Slack channel. That's where the most up to date information about the project is available. They did release the promised "update" there several hours ago. It's a robust report with a lot of great information about progress that has been made, a new CEO for the project, and upcoming plans and happenings. I'm sure they will post it here soon as well. But relying on Bitcointalk as your primary line for communication from the team isn't the best idea. Become a part of the Slack for sure. It's clear that this is no scam and that things are unfolding with a lot of good planning and professionalism.

Exactly. These type of people who just shout scam without any valid statements really piss me off.

It's your fking job as an investor to get involved with the community. Go join the slack channel and you'll see how active the community is and they posted the promised report yesterday Aug 1st

And for your example, look at the founder of Ethereum. Does he rely on bitcointalk? I don't think so

Now look at Vitalik's last login date and look at how successful Ethereum is today

coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:36:50 AM

I just read the report and it's simply amazing. So glad to have made this investment

Those who missed it, here it is again:

http://m.yollayap.com/bbtc/150163334971.pdf
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:42:15 AM

I just read the report and it's simply amazing. So glad to have made this investment

thanks for linking the report mate.. i just read it, and im hoping that they will have an exchange soon rather than sticking around in the waves dex. but anyway, for the benefit of everyone for the update of the exchange,   this is what they wrote:

Exchange platforms

At this moment we are still waiting for final remarks from our legal team. Considering recent
events and decisions from regulatory bodies, we find it very important to carry a thorough
analysis and make a well-rounded decision.
We would like to strongly emphasize that the product is the key, and therefore the demand for
it will only be accommodated when the product is launched. We do understand the importance
of being listed on exchange platforms, and by no means we want to limit our community
members, however, it only makes sense to be listed on exchange platforms when there's a
product and there's a organic demand for it.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
rendiuno

Activity: 340
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:48:37 AM

Also telegram. You can also join the PBT telegram. There is also information about the development of PBT. I am also there to monitor the progress of the project
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:53:18 AM

thanks for linking the report mate.. i just read it, and im hoping that they will have an exchange soon rather than sticking around in the waves dex. but anyway, for the benefit of everyone for the update of the exchange,   this is what they wrote:

Exchange platforms

At this moment we are still waiting for final remarks from our legal team. Considering recent
events and decisions from regulatory bodies, we find it very important to carry a thorough
We would like to strongly emphasize that the product is the key, and therefore the demand for
it will only be accommodated when the product is launched. We do understand the importance
of being listed on exchange platforms, and by no means we want to limit our community
members, however, it only makes sense to be listed on exchange platforms when there's a

Thanks for posting their message update.

In my understanding they will list or add it on exchange after Primalbase establish and finally launch their product according to their roadmap project So this means when it finally launch it will create more PBT demand which will boost its market and not only to pump and dump PBT in exchange .

I am hoping also as soon as possible or they can give us just an speculation when it was possible to launch .

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:29:07 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 08:25:49 AM by bitcoinbox

I've no doubt Primalbase is doing everything to succeed. BTW it is a smart move to work with a legal team.
I don't care if PBT goes to an exchange soon or in the next 6 months. The most important is to do the right things to make this project succesful.
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:41:43 AM

1. August is over... where is the promised announcement?
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:53:22 AM

Exchange platforms

In my understanding they will list or add it on exchange after Primalbase establish and finally launch their product according to their roadmap project So this means when it finally launch it will create more PBT demand which will boost its market and not only to pump and dump PBT in exchange .

I am hoping also as soon as possible or they can give us just an speculation when it was possible to launch .

so is this means that they will still wait for the product to launch before they will decide to list PBT to some exchange?
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:13:02 AM

Exchange platforms

so is this means that they will still wait for the product to launch before they will decide to list PBT to some exchange?
Yeah , more likely so we need to wait more until they finally launch Their product ,i think it is the primalbase office or other than that we will know when they answer our questions.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Vidale

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:37:37 AM

You're all acting like it's Primalbase's decision to not have it listed on exchanges yet. The reason no one is adding it is because it's STUCK on Waves Dex with NO WAY OUT. It's a shitty token created in 5 seconds on Waves DEX, just like you and I can do. Exchanges won't add it until the PBT is 'freed', which I'm guessing is after the gateway release.

I find the report quite mediocre. Why the need for a CEO? What's he getting paid? At this rate you'll be out of funds in 6 months.
Homes

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:34:59 AM

You're all acting like it's Primalbase's decision to not have it listed on exchanges yet. The reason no one is adding it is because it's STUCK on Waves Dex with NO WAY OUT. It's a shitty token created in 5 seconds on Waves DEX, just like you and I can do. Exchanges won't add it until the PBT is 'freed', which I'm guessing is after the gateway release.

I find the report quite mediocre. Why the need for a CEO? What's he getting paid? At this rate you'll be out of funds in 6 months.

It seems like some kind of bad joke.

''Ralph Manheim has had a career in the sports marketing industry for over 12 years and can be best described as a sports aficionado with a commercial appetite and creative mind.''

How does a guy who worked in sports marketing become a CEO? Why is he being hired? It seems that someone is lining their pockets using our money collected during ICO.
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:07:59 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 10:21:02 AM by FandangledGizmo

Exchange platforms

It only makes sense to be listed on exchange platforms when there's a

That is incorrect imo. If you raise millions of dollars it makes sense to get on an exchange with decent volume to ensure there is easy market access to your token. Failure to do so has cost their investors millions of dollars.

If they'd been upfront and said we don't understand the crypto market very well and are only planning on being listed on Waves for the first few months, they would have raised <$2 million imo.

They will struggle to raise money in future on this precedent as without wide post ICO market access to a high value token significant value loss for investors is almost inevitable.  

I'm actually someone who benefits from this as I often buy tokens that are only listed on small exchanges, for much cheaper than ICO, without having to take the risk it's a complete scam and a few months further into development.

I still feel sorry for the ICO participants that lose money because start-ups don't value their investment &/or understand the importance of wide market access to their tokens to maintain ICO value.

This is a very good concept but perhaps not the team for it.

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 10:42:46 AM

Exchange platforms

It only makes sense to be listed on exchange platforms when there's a

That is incorrect imo. If you raise millions of dollars it makes sense to get on an exchange with decent volume to ensure there is easy market access to your token. Failure to do so has cost their investors millions of dollars.

If they'd been upfront and said we don't understand the crypto market very well and are only planning on being listed on Waves for the first few months, they would have raised <$2 million imo.

They will struggle to raise money in future on this precedent as without wide post ICO market access to a high value token significant value loss for investors is almost inevitable.  

I'm actually someone who benefits from this as I often buy tokens that are only listed on small exchanges, for much cheaper than ICO, without having to take the risk it's a complete scam and a few months further into development.

I still feel sorry for the ICO participants that lose money because start-ups don't value their investment &/or understand the importance of wide market access to their tokens to maintain ICO value.

This is a very good concept but perhaps not the team for it.

Yeah i think so it makes my mind confuse but you got a point .. The product that they say is not a guarantee to create a demand for this coin and they can already add it in some exchange if they wanted without a product it will be traded while the project is ongoing . And when the product is already launch we will see the true value of it we don't need a product before an exchanges .There are many possibilities .

I am agree it have a good project but not for the team .
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: