Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:16:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Primalbase location are you most inclined to use?
Amsterdam - 0 (0%)
London - 1 (12.5%)
Berlin - 1 (12.5%)
New York (coming) - 2 (25%)
Singapore (coming) - 4 (50%)
unnamed (coming) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community  (Read 152768 times)
Primal Base (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:52:05 AM

You're all acting like it's Primalbase's decision to not have it listed on exchanges yet. The reason no one is adding it is because it's STUCK on Waves Dex with NO WAY OUT. It's a shitty token created in 5 seconds on Waves DEX, just like you and I can do. Exchanges won't add it until the PBT is 'freed', which I'm guessing is after the gateway release.

I find the report quite mediocre. Why the need for a CEO? What's he getting paid? At this rate you'll be out of funds in 6 months.

It seems like some kind of bad joke.

''Ralph Manheim has had a career in the sports marketing industry for over 12 years and can be best described as a sports aficionado with a commercial appetite and creative mind.''

How does a guy who worked in sports marketing become a CEO? Why is he being hired? It seems that someone is lining their pockets using our money collected during ICO.

And why do you think an excellent professional can't become a CEO? Is his experience in business, ability to develop a solid strategy, create a talented team and efficiently manage it, as well as his huge professional network not enough to manage a company? How would you prefer to see it? A company with no CEO? Ralph is an excellent choice for Primalbase - a trusted expert.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:53:18 AM

I just read the report and it's simply amazing. So glad to have made this investment

Exchange platforms

It only makes sense to be listed on exchange platforms when there's a
product and there's a organic demand for it.

That is incorrect imo. If you raise millions of dollars it makes sense to get on an exchange with decent volume to ensure there is easy market access to your token. Failure to do so has cost their investors millions of dollars.

If they'd been upfront and said we don't understand the crypto market very well and are only planning on being listed on Waves for the first few months, they would have raised <$2 million imo.

They will struggle to raise money in future on this precedent as without wide post ICO market access to a high value token significant value loss for investors is almost inevitable.  

I'm actually someone who benefits from this as I often buy tokens that are only listed on small exchanges, for much cheaper than ICO, without having to take the risk it's a complete scam and a few months further into development.

I still feel sorry for the ICO participants that lose money because start-ups don't value their investment &/or understand the importance of wide market access to their tokens to maintain ICO value.

This is a very good concept but perhaps not the team for it.

Yeah i think so it makes my mind confuse but you got a point .. The product that they say is not a guarantee to create a demand for this coin and they can already add it in some exchange if they wanted without a product it will be traded while the project is ongoing . And when the product is already launch we will see the true value of it we don't need a product before an exchanges .There are many possibilities .

I am agree it have a good project but not for the team .

Yeah most projects have long development timelines but they are still traded on the best exchanges they can individually get. Most gain value & more importantly market & brand awareness while development is ongoing. (30%+ of the top 100 most valuable projects don't have their product yet.)
Primal Base (OP)

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:57:31 AM

I just read the report and it's simply amazing. So glad to have made this investment

Exchange platforms

That is incorrect imo. If you raise millions of dollars it makes sense to get on an exchange with decent volume to ensure there is easy market access to your token. Failure to do so has cost their investors millions of dollars.

If they'd been upfront and said we don't understand the crypto market very well and are only planning on being listed on Waves for the first few months, they would have raised <$2 million imo.

They will struggle to raise money in future on this precedent as without wide post ICO market access to a high value token significant value loss for investors is almost inevitable.  

I'm actually someone who benefits from this as I often buy tokens that are only listed on small exchanges, for much cheaper than ICO, without having to take the risk it's a complete scam and a few months further into development.

I still feel sorry for the ICO participants that lose money because start-ups don't value their investment &/or understand the importance of wide market access to their tokens to maintain ICO value.

Yeah i think so it makes my mind confuse but you got a point .. The product that they say is not a guarantee to create a demand for this coin and they can already add it in some exchange if they wanted without a product it will be traded while the project is ongoing . And when the product is already launch we will see the true value of it we don't need a product before an exchanges .There are many possibilities .

One of the reasons why we are not rushing to be listed on exchange platforms is exactly because we know the cryptomarket too well. Besides, entering exchange only makes sense when there's 1. A product. 2. An easy access to a product. and 3. A demand for a product. These are our key priorities. Why do you refuse to see the service we are building, and only see the coin?
nalpagutt

Activity: 364
Merit: 258

Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:17:49 AM

Exchange platforms

One of the reasons why we are not rushing to be listed on exchange platforms is exactly because we know the cryptomarket too well. Besides, entering exchange only makes sense when there's 1. A product. 2. An easy access to a product. and 3. A demand for a product. These are our key priorities. Why do you refuse to see the service we are building, and only see the coin?

You told me why you would go to the big stock market after the distribution was over ?

▄███                                                                                       
                       ▄▀ ▐█▌                                                                                       
                      ▀   ██                                                                                       
    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌ ▄▄      ▄▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
    █████     ▄████████ ██▌  ███    ███          ██████████   ▄██████████▄    ███   ▄███▀   ██████████   ████    ███
      ███    ███▀▀    ▄████   ███  ███             ███       ███▀▀    ▀▀███   ███ ▄███▀     ███          █████▄  ███
      ███   ▐██▌     ██▀▐██▌   ██████              ███      ▐██▌        ▐██▌  ██████▀       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▀██▄ ███
      ███   ▐██▌   ▄██▀ ▐██▌    ▐██▌               ███      ▐██▌        ▐██▌  ██████▄       █████████    ███  ██████
  ▄   ███    ███▄ ██▀ ▄▄███     ▐██▌               ███       ███▄▄    ▄▄███   ███  ███▄     ██▌          ███   ▀████
 ▀██▄███▀     ▀█▌▐███████▀      ▐██▌               ███        ▀██████████▀    ███   ▀███▄   ██████████   ███    ▀███
   ▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀                ▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀
Facebook
Twitter
Bitcointalk
Telegram
Reddit
Website
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:27:04 AM

Exchange platforms

Provided you create easy access to your token via exchanges with a decent amount of users and liquidity, the market is capable of valuing your product prior to actual product release. (Eg. REP, MAID, DGD, EOS and on and on...)

Besides increasing in value if you are meeting your development goals you will also increase market and brand awareness, which is especially valuable if crypto-users are a potential demographic you wish to target.

While there has been a downturn in the market since you completed your ICO, it was rapidly sold out, indicating potential further demand. You have since demonstrated that you are not a scam, (which is always a risk ICO investors take) You have also demonstrated you are building the business advertised, meeting your targets & have just released very positive update. Had you been traded on a higher volume exchange, I'm confident PBT would reflect the value you have since added but instead you are valued at a fraction of your ICO. This is a direct result imo of the incorrect views you hold above.

Don't you agree that PBT is more valuable today than at ICO stage and should be valued as such?

The people that are hurt by your incorrect views are your ICO investors who took far higher risks, paid a much higher price and lost significant time value compared to people like myself simply because you don't understand this concept. As I said had you advertised your views on this matter more clearly you would have raised significantly less and may struggle to raise in future. (Because Investors would know they could pick up the project for much less risk, at a much lower price, further along in development closer to actual product release rather than participating in your ICO.)
janeparamas

Activity: 293

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:57:16 AM

Exchange platforms

Provided you create easy access to your token via exchanges with a decent amount of users and liquidity, the market is capable of valuing your product prior to actual product release. (Eg. REP, MAID, DGD, EOS and on and on...)

Besides increasing in value if you are meeting your development goals you will also increase market and brand awareness, which is especially valuable if crypto-users are a potential demographic you wish to target.

While there has been a downturn in the market since you completed your ICO, it was rapidly sold out, indicating potential further demand. You have since demonstrated that you are not a scam, (which is always a risk ICO investors take) You have also demonstrated you are building the business advertised, meeting your targets & have just released very positive update. Had you been traded on a higher volume exchange, I'm confident PBT would reflect the value you have since added but instead you are valued at a fraction of your ICO. This is a direct result imo of the incorrect views you hold above.

Don't you agree that PBT is more valuable today than at ICO stage and should be valued as such?

The people that are hurt by your incorrect views are your ICO investors who took far higher risks, paid a much higher price and lost significant time value compared to people like myself simply because you don't understand this concept. As I said had you advertised your views on this matter more clearly you would have raised significantly less and may struggle to raise in future. (Because Investors would know they could pick up the project for much less risk, at a much lower price, further along in development closer to actual product release rather than participating in your ICO.)

Well said sir. I hope the primalbase srsly do an exchanger soon.

██   ██   ██   ██      ██   ██   ██   ██
██   ██   ██   █████████████████████████
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██████████████████████████████
██   ██                               ██
██   ██                               ██
████████████████████████████████████████
██                               ██   ██
██                               ██   ██
██████████████████████████████   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
█████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██

HACKEN

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______
drbarber

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:08:29 PM

Why does coinmarketcap show a huge increase in PBT but there hasn't been a trade on Waves since July 15th?
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:24:28 PM

Why does coinmarketcap show a huge increase in PBT but there hasn't been a trade on Waves since July 15th?

Where are you getting July 15th? I've bought and traded PBT in the last week on the PBT/Waves pair.
Xmr fan

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:00:01 PM

On 27 July I've received and email from Primalbase team about the last distribution round. I was still hoping that there will be an ethereum blockchain token option, but oh well... Anyways, I have added my waves address (which was confirmed by you auto reply email). As per your email, the final distribution round was meant to be on Monday July 31st at 12:00 UTC and from August 1st my Primalbase personal account would be deactivated. However, it is well past the 31st of July and I don't see any PBT tokens in my Waves wallet. Also, my personal Primalbase account works just fine and displays the right amount of PBT. Please advice what I am supposed to do next, since I do not want to pay 1 PBT/month for holding in escrow. 
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:10:32 PM

Dmitry Faller chairman of the board and Ralph Manheim is the CEO of Primal Base.
do your really need those kind of employment at this stage Roll Eyes
drbarber

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:10:28 AM

Where are you getting July 15th? I've bought and traded PBT in the last week on the PBT/Waves pair.

I'm using the chrome client, screenshot showing there hasn't been any trades since 15th (not my trades since I haven't traded anything).

Is the chrome client on a different system than desktop client or something?

centrum

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:23:54 AM

so in short we need to wait for the release of your product before you decide to list it in major exchange? why? are you afraid people might dump all of your coins? i think you better list it to better exchange to have a market, and ofcourse, its a way too to gain profit to add in your budget.
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:39:31 AM

so in short we need to wait for the release of your product before you decide to list it in major exchange? why? are you afraid people might dump all of your coins? i think you better list it to better exchange to have a market, and ofcourse, its a way too to gain profit to add in your budget.
That's the market I think they don't need to afraid. you will have such a great product but if whale wants to dump it its not gonna change the result.
bitpazari

Activity: 896
Merit: 519

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:55:50 AM

I don't understand why you sold it cheap.  Shocked

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/primalbase/

Volume (24h)
$128,791
47.50 BTC
35,585 WAVES

Date   Type                           Price (WAVES)     Amount (PBT)    Total (WAVES)

03/08/2017 9:34:57   Buy   1,899.98000000   0.0058   11.01988400
03/08/2017 8:11:46   Buy   1,899.00000000   0.9000   1,709.10000000
03/08/2017 8:11:03   Buy   1,895.00000000   0.0500   94.75000000
03/08/2017 8:10:11   Sell   1,890.00000000   0.6550   1,237.95000000
03/08/2017 8:09:35   Buy   1,888.00000000   0.7000   1,321.60000000
03/08/2017 8:08:14   Buy   1,899.00000000   0.1135   215.53650000
03/08/2017 8:08:14   Buy   1,899.00000000   0.0300   56.97000000
03/08/2017 8:07:44   Buy   1,890.00000000   0.0300   56.70000000
03/08/2017 8:07:37   Buy   1,890.00000000   0.0300   56.70000000
03/08/2017 8:07:21   Buy   1,889.00000000   0.1335   252.18150000
03/08/2017 8:06:02   Buy   1,889.00000000   0.3665   692.31850000
03/08/2017 8:06:02   Buy   1,870.00000000   0.4500   841.50000000
03/08/2017 8:06:02   Buy   1,869.00000000   0.1135   212.13150000
03/08/2017 8:00:44   Buy   1,899.90000000   0.5000   949.95000000
03/08/2017 7:59:29   Buy   1,899.00000000   0.6500   1,234.35000000
03/08/2017 7:54:31   Buy   1,898.00000000   0.6500   1,233.70000000
03/08/2017 7:53:39   Buy   1,897.00000000   0.3535   670.58950000
03/08/2017 7:52:50   Buy   1,896.00000000   0.2000   379.20000000
03/08/2017 7:52:32   Buy   1,895.00000000   0.6000   1,137.00000000
03/08/2017 7:51:30   Buy   1,894.00000000   0.0100   18.94000000
03/08/2017 7:51:11   Buy   1,893.00000000   0.8200   1,552.26000000
03/08/2017 7:50:22   Buy   1,892.00000000   0.3330   630.03600000
03/08/2017 7:49:59   Buy   1,891.00000000   0.3000   567.30000000
03/08/2017 7:49:45   Buy   1,890.00000000   0.5000   945.00000000
03/08/2017 7:49:01   Buy   1,749.99900000   0.0200   34.99998000
03/08/2017 7:48:55   Buy   1,749.90000000   0.5000   874.95000000
03/08/2017 7:47:52   Buy   1,749.00000000   0.2500   437.25000000
03/08/2017 7:47:17   Buy   1,748.00000000   0.7000   1,223.60000000
03/08/2017 7:46:59   Buy   1,747.00000000   0.0600   104.82000000
03/08/2017 7:46:06   Buy   1,746.00000000   0.4700   820.62000000
03/08/2017 7:45:42   Buy   1,745.00000000   0.0985   171.88250000
03/08/2017 7:45:10   Buy   1,744.00000000   0.3350   584.24000000
03/08/2017 7:44:48   Buy   1,743.00000000   0.2000   348.60000000
03/08/2017 7:44:16   Buy   1,749.00000000   0.5000   874.50000000
03/08/2017 7:42:33   Buy   1,700.00000000   0.0500   85.00000000
03/08/2017 7:42:23   Buy   1,699.00000000   0.1000   169.90000000
03/08/2017 7:42:14   Buy   1,698.00000000   0.5000   849.00000000
03/08/2017 7:42:02   Buy   1,697.00000000   0.1335   226.54950000
03/08/2017 7:41:53   Buy   1,696.00000000   0.3500   593.60000000
03/08/2017 7:40:05   Buy   1,699.00000000   0.4000   679.60000000
03/08/2017 7:37:26   Buy   1,699.00000000   0.4000   679.60000000
03/08/2017 7:36:01   Sell   1,501.00000000   0.3000   450.30000000
03/08/2017 7:35:26   Sell   1,500.00000000   0.8000   1,200.00000000
03/08/2017 7:33:26   Buy   1,749.99800000   0.1035   181.12479300
03/08/2017 7:32:50   Buy   1,749.99800000   0.1965   343.87460700
03/08/2017 7:32:50   Buy   1,749.99700000   0.0500   87.49985000
03/08/2017 7:32:50   Buy   1,749.99600000   0.1100   192.49956000
03/08/2017 7:32:50   Buy   1,749.99500000   0.3000   524.99850000
03/08/2017 7:32:50   Buy   1,749.99400000   0.3735   653.62275900
03/08/2017 7:28:44   Buy   1,700.00000000   0.5000   850.00000000
memberx

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:58:24 AM

On 27 July I've received and email from Primalbase team about the last distribution round. I was still hoping that there will be an ethereum blockchain token option, but oh well... Anyways, I have added my waves address (which was confirmed by you auto reply email). As per your email, the final distribution round was meant to be on Monday July 31st at 12:00 UTC and from August 1st my Primalbase personal account would be deactivated. However, it is well past the 31st of July and I don't see any PBT tokens in my Waves wallet. Also, my personal Primalbase account works just fine and displays the right amount of PBT. Please advice what I am supposed to do next, since I do not want to pay 1 PBT/month for holding in escrow. 

You missed the VERY LAST distribution already, you can not just contact the Escrow guys via email as described... You had a month to do the necessary, I really don't get it why people can't make it within that time to enter their Waves Wallet address on the website and holding up all other investors.

irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:38:56 AM

It seems PBT has started trading at Tidex. Price is soaring steadily but the cap is very low. Let's wait for further news from devs.
This is good news, I do not have an account at tidex. What is the price of PBT there?
I still hold it, expecting mid-August prices will rise. I am afraid to sell it in Waves, many issues in waves are difficult witdraw.
CarlOrff

Activity: 826
Merit: 440

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:48:07 AM

... Why do you refuse to see the service we are building, and only see the coin?
Sorry, I like your project, but your question is not good...
He see the coin perhaps because we have bought the coin... not the product : that is as simple as that for a lot of us and you have to understand this point of view.
We are not all leaving in Amsterdam with a company.

Bitcoin + privacy respect = BitcoinZ (topic BitcoinZ)
The only decentralized crypto that complements Bitcoin on privacy.
You missed Bitcoin in 2009 ? Do not miss BitcoinZ in 2018 !
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:54:29 PM

... Why do you refuse to see the service we are building, and only see the coin?
He see the coin perhaps because we have bought the coin... not the product : that is as simple as that for a lot of us and you have to understand this point of view.

I'm holding my PBT tokens. No compaint with waiting.
But I think coins as importans as products. Because we're talking about a tokenizing example. How could it not be that important Huh
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:15:20 PM

I'm holding my PBT tokens. No compaint with waiting.
But I think coins as importans as products. Because we're talking about a tokenizing example. How could it not be that important Huh
You guys don't value the PBT , First of all i am not agree to start PBT in other exchange after they launch the product .But in the point that you don't really understand primalbase and you just invested to earn .Yes it is given but the main use of primalbase is their offices that is available to the token holders for free rent in 4 country's if i am not mistaken .My point is it needs to be tradable wether the product is isn't finish .

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
nelson4lov

Activity: 2072
Merit: 791

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:25:09 PM

I don't really agree with the team about "waiting until the product is Ready". There's no exact date when the product will be ready to be launched. It could be Next month, December or Q2 2018. In cases where the launch take that long, It means It won't be on exchanges? without liquidity the value of PBT tokens wouldn't grow much. I do agree with the team that the Product launch will help sustain the value on a high. both factors should be on top of the priority list.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: