Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:51:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Primalbase location are you most inclined to use?
Amsterdam - 0 (0%)
London - 1 (12.5%)
Berlin - 1 (12.5%)
New York (coming) - 2 (25%)
Singapore (coming) - 4 (50%)
unnamed (coming) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community  (Read 152768 times)
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:40:58 AM

The Primalbase Q&A — 1: Primalbase ICO

A very in depth Q & A session, using questions gathered from these forums, other forums, and social media!

https://medium.com/@primalbase/q-a-1-primalbase-ico-83dbaa0f88e5

Thorough answers. I highly recommend reading this, especially if you had a question.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FlorentineNobleman

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

vetherasset.app

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:54:26 AM

When is ICO?>

rohitgarnaik

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:58:10 AM

is it going to be a ico, when.

Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:25:05 AM

is it going to be a ico, when.

According to devs update on slack, They will soon release news regarding the project. Maybe next week,

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
ludbega

Activity: 840
Merit: 659

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 10:13:36 AM

I think i was add to french translation.

you need this translation now? Tell me !

Nice Job !!

Un tiens vaut mieux que 2 tu l'auras
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:21:21 AM

The Primalbase Q&A — 1: Primalbase ICO

A very in depth Q & A session, using questions gathered from these forums, other forums, and social media!

https://medium.com/@primalbase/q-a-1-primalbase-ico-83dbaa0f88e5

Great! Just looked a bit, need some time to read  Smiley
Vitalik don't keep us waiting  Cheesy

lofegs

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:58:27 AM

Now I read it  Cool

16. “I like the office photos — but can you maybe insert a virtual tour? This is currently the cutting edge in the real estate market.”
Everyone is welcome to come visit our office — it is way much better than having a virtual tour. Follow us on social media — you can find a lot of photos and videos of workspace, virtual tours, various updates. But really, come visit us for a better idea of how it works.

I don't have chance to visit right now, so virtual tour still demanded  Cheesy

12. There are already a few suggestions to open workspaces i Hong Kong, Prague, San Francisco, Toronto, Barcelona, Tokyo and maybe somewhere in Switzerland
But community will decide that right? Or how it will be decided exactly? Could you tell us about the opeaning of a new workspace process?

I'm following this project from the beginning. Probably read all posts, questions, answers. But I guess you missed one to answer or you think it's not worth to answer. (Number one on your blog post not exactly explain that)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1930971.msg19225253#msg19225253

Primal Base (OP)

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:07:07 PM

1.“How do you expect to make money by renting out an office space for all time for a token that will only be sold for 3 to 5 bitcoins?”

It’s pretty simple. We expect to use not a new model but a well-established one — a business model of Shared Workspaces, which is successfully implemented by such projects as WeWork, for example. Some people think that they are not “cash flow positive” but they are, and they keep opening up new places. This model works, it is verified, and there is no link to the brand — not only companies that are currently on the market can be successful. This model works because it is meaningful for landlords and for residents. It has proved its self-sufficiency and its economic appeal.

Read more: https://medium.com/@primalbase/q-a-1-primalbase-ico-83dbaa0f88e5
lofegs

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:43:26 PM

1.“How do you expect to make money by renting out an office space for all time for a token that will only be sold for 3 to 5 bitcoins?”

It’s pretty simple. We expect to use not a new model but a well-established one — a business model of Shared Workspaces, which is successfully implemented by such projects as WeWork, for example. Some people think that they are not “cash flow positive” but they are, and they keep opening up new places. This model works, it is verified, and there is no link to the brand — not only companies that are currently on the market can be successful. This model works because it is meaningful for landlords and for residents. It has proved its self-sufficiency and its economic appeal.

Okay, I read it carefullly. Also read the whitepaper at first day you published.
That's why I pointed out the number 1 in your blog post especially.

And I think the part you quoted is about sustainability. If I'm wrong please correct me.

How much Primal Base need for sustainable business model, for establish 4 other work spaces, expenses? The target shouldn't base on USD or some not volatile too much and convertible currency?

If you rent those places, pay all expenses with BTC, you're right. But otherwise I don't get it.
But I think this part actually was't answered.
As I understand it says there is too much volatility, there is different prices for PBT. So it says how much actually needed for sustainable work/growth/expanding? Or what is your crowdsale target?

I'm really interesting, that's why I'm trying to understand  Smiley

Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:45:54 PM

Okay, I read it carefullly. Also read the whitepaper at first day you published.
That's why I pointed out the number 1 in your blog post especially.

And I think the part you quoted is about sustainability. If I'm wrong please correct me.

How much Primal Base need for sustainable business model, for establish 4 other work spaces, expenses? The target shouldn't base on USD or some not volatile too much and convertible currency?

If you rent those places, pay all expenses with BTC, you're right. But otherwise I don't get it.
But I think this part actually was't answered.
As I understand it says there is too much volatility, there is different prices for PBT. So it says how much actually needed for sustainable work/growth/expanding? Or what is your crowdsale target?

I'm really interesting, that's why I'm trying to understand  Smiley

The crowdsale details themselves will help explain I think. Those are coming later today. Thank you for being patient.
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:53:14 PM

Join the PrimalBase Telegram channel (for announcements) here:

telegram.me/primalbase

The PrimalBase Telegram group has also been created (for chat), join here:

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAA3tHV6KJkHaFwusYw
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:34:50 PM

Any video from d10e event? Dmitry's presentation at least  Smiley
Quontoloue

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:51:42 AM

when open ico selling
not open bounty dev, if open bounty you can create new thread in market placed altcoin section
wait to open blog bounty, facebook campaign and twitter campaign
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:54:39 AM

when open ico selling
not open bounty dev, if open bounty you can create new thread in market placed altcoin section
wait to open blog bounty, facebook campaign and twitter campaign

Some information was discussed at the conference earlier today. Bounty Campaign and ICO information is coming extremely soon. Promise!
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:16:33 PM

so this is the same with encryptotel who will be using dual contract?
hmm, looks good though. i think this is one of those promising projects. i will keep my eyes on this.

moreover, i cant wait for the bounty of this, Smiley
meemiinii

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:24:15 PM

1 PBT is equal to 5 BTC? what the!

this is the most expensive token i have ever know i think..

i will watch this and will follow for more updates, cant wait for this project..

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 08:25:47 PM

1 PBT is equal to 5 BTC? what the!

this is the most expensive token i have ever know i think..

i will watch this and will follow for more updates, cant wait for this project..
Huge and Promising  is a suitable nickname for this project.
Nothing impossible on crypto world, If there's just 1000 token created I'm not surprising anymore. This token will be rarely  Roll Eyes
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:41:07 PM

Following this project, would like to get more updates and also do you have a bounty thread created or will have it along with this thread?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:23:11 PM

Primalbase ICO starts on June, 26 2017! This is your chance to invest in a tangible product developed by an all-star team matching real and crypto economies. Don’t miss it - 66% bonus for early investors. Learn more at http://primalbase.com

danielj314

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:35:50 PM

Primalbase ICO starts on June, 26 2017! This is your chance to invest in a tangible product developed by an all-star team matching real and crypto economies. Don’t miss it - 66% bonus for early investors. Learn more at http://primalbase.com

I'm very intrigued with this project and intend to take part. This photo is a classic. I think getting "rabbit ears" from Vitalik is a unique bestowal of affirmation and legitimacy. Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: