Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:17:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Primalbase location are you most inclined to use?
Amsterdam - 0 (0%)
London - 1 (12.5%)
Berlin - 1 (12.5%)
New York (coming) - 2 (25%)
Singapore (coming) - 4 (50%)
unnamed (coming) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community  (Read 152768 times)
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:48:39 PM

-snip- 

wow! this post has no ulterior motive.  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 01:49:23 PM

some of you are keep saying this Primabase is promised projects that backed by super hero of crypt markets. 

But remember, anybody cam hire the photos of the hero over the net and they are not officially pointing out that Primabase is endorsed project by the heros.

Take a look at links what Promabase show at the initial post. These links are just for general things... not talking about Primabase AFAIK.

moreover, Waves and Ether can be live with any market as a full of the each projects but this Primabase project is just for a specific accommodation only that means market demand is not such big. just matter of fact that each accommodation is high value to deal with. Needless to say, land and establishment are not cheap particularly for London.

Anyone who has money a lot and looking for investment somewhere with careless of risk, do not invest any BTC to this Primabse project unless Vitalisk and Sasha show their official green sign from their account name in this OP.

When I see them as backer, I will consider little but not too much.

I rather go with Factom that supposed to be covered by USA residence.
 Cool Cool Cool Cool

Look 3 posts above yours:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1930971.msg19474811#msg19474811

Sasha Ivanov CEO at Waves Platform: "yes, I fully support this project, the idea of this project was born while discussing issues in the existing model of co-working industry with Dmitry. As for Vitalik - Dimtry talked to him while he was in Moscow, and Vitalik liked the idea. I'm an advisor to the project and we'll use Primalbase office space."

Also check this post on this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1930971.msg19460230#msg19460230

I think that will suffice others to obviously pointing out what have been post that they have officially support Primalbase. This will be a successful project and many investors would surely gather to invest into this project. Overall it is promising and the talk has been spreading with a lot of people are into with the campaign who are more willing to advertise considering the trust that has been built with tits background.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:12:34 PM

At first I was not interested, but after reading there is a ceo-wave and eth co-founder involved in primal team, I do not hesitate to follow this campaign.
ICO hasn't started yet? I think it will be a very short ICO after its release later. I'm optimistic that primalbase will be a positive campaign.

Up to what capacity are Sasha Ivanov & Vitalik Buterin involved in this Primalbase? Are they advisors? Are they helping in the development? Are they invested already in Primalbase?
Or is it just because they mentioned Primalbase in an interview that they are already a member of the All-Star team?
yes, I fully support this project, the idea of this project was born while discussing issues in the existing model of co-working industry with Dmitry.
As for Vitalik - Dimtry talked to him while he was in Moscow, and Vitalik liked the idea.
I'm an advisor to the project and we'll use Primalbase office space.
thanks for pointed out sasha. That means this project has backed by sasha. This good point for us. That means the project is really promising for us.

The more big advisory comes to support this one. This is a promising project.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:40:45 PM

some of you are keep saying this Primabase is promised projects that backed by super hero of crypt markets. 

But remember, anybody cam hire the photos of the hero over the net and they are not officially pointing out that Primabase is endorsed project by the heros.

Take a look at links what Promabase show at the initial post. These links are just for general things... not talking about Primabase AFAIK.

moreover, Waves and Ether can be live with any market as a full of the each projects but this Primabase project is just for a specific accommodation only that means market demand is not such big. just matter of fact that each accommodation is high value to deal with. Needless to say, land and establishment are not cheap particularly for London.

Anyone who has money a lot and looking for investment somewhere with careless of risk, do not invest any BTC to this Primabse project unless Vitalisk and Sasha show their official green sign from their account name in this OP.

When I see them as backer, I will consider little but not too much.

I rather go with Factom that supposed to be covered by USA residence.
 Cool Cool Cool Cool

Look 3 posts above yours:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1930971.msg19474811#msg19474811

Sasha Ivanov CEO at Waves Platform: "yes, I fully support this project, the idea of this project was born while discussing issues in the existing model of co-working industry with Dmitry. As for Vitalik - Dimtry talked to him while he was in Moscow, and Vitalik liked the idea. I'm an advisor to the project and we'll use Primalbase office space."

Also check this post on this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1930971.msg19460230#msg19460230

I think that will suffice others to obviously pointing out what have been post that they have officially support Primalbase. This will be a successful project and many investors would surely gather to invest into this project. Overall it is promising and the talk has been spreading with a lot of people are into with the campaign who are more willing to advertise considering the trust that has been built with tits background.

Primalbase have all chances to become a great project, excellent team with stars of crypto world, nice idea, quickly formed community and investors attention from the first day. I believe that these factors in the sum will lead the project in the top crypto coins.
Primal Base (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:13:01 PM

• If a person using the space were to become injured on the property, what liability would the token holder have?

All cases will be properly investigated to find out the causes of the injury, to assess the severity of the injury and to calculate the amount of compensation. Again, in this sense, this is a classic real estate relationship, which is subject to insurance. There is a basic insurance package. Individual cases will be treated separately.

Read more in the 2nd Q&A here: https://medium.com/@primalbase/q-a-2-primalbase-ico-b9ae5d2a6cd5
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:18:16 PM

Good to see Sasha in this project along with Vitalik. I have full confidence if you are in the ship. I'm going to invest a big amount to Primalbase. Everybody knows the success of Ethereum and Waves, this might be the next big thing.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
francoise

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:19:45 PM

this sounds interesting, but still looks to me a quick way to grab money. Well with reputations, why not? Grin
BVeyron

Activity: 1652
Merit: 942

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:41:51 PM

From where there is information about a well-proven method of doing business - coworking.
It seems to me that this topic is too invented and besides it is heavily advertised as something unusual and modern.
It is surprising for me that the Vitalik and the Sasha Ivanov support this exotic direction of the use of blockchain technology.
However, maybe I am mistaken, maybe they better understand the current trends in doing business.
But I continue to think that this is just a fashion trend.

mdkb

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:56:08 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 06:24:33 PM by mdkb

Wow,you have an all star team

but the 'team'on the website isnt the actual team at all, they are using key players in crypto who have maybe expressed interest at best, or joined the community. whoever is behind this is then making it look like they are the devs, but they are not. what does ''advisor'' mean exactly? it can mean nothing.

in fact so far there seems to be no mention on the web site who the actual people behind this are, who are the devs and who is behind this, the planners. is it Dimtry Faller alone?

it seems like a great idea and yet there are some huge gaps in it becoming a reality; like the price of the coin being insanely high, and then the total investment from the ICO wont end up being enough to buy the real estate they say they are looking at.

also is there any real proof that the photos of Amsterdam are not just staged photoshoot with people and props in a rental? anyone confirmed this is real anywhere yet?

I would like to see the actual dev team, the real people behind this, and not just photos of Sasha Ivanov and Vitalik Buterin listed as advisors.  They are NOT the team, they are just advisors, which basically means they could have had their emails added to the community forum, and said a few nice words, nothing more.

EDIT:

ok quick check and I found Sasha is actually promoting this as a 'big ICO coming up' on his twitter feed but be aware he is probably getting paid for that. and his actual involvment is nothing more than to have signed up to the community and agreed to be listed as an advisor, I dont see his involvement being much beyond the fact someone is using Waves to create an ICO, so it suits his business in that regard.

be very wary until the actual devs reveal themselves and stop using the coattails of Sasha and Vitalik to promote this ICO.

murazor

Activity: 1134
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:59:33 PM

The team of advisors and community supporters look very impressive and promising, there are IRL projects like this and I think this is the first one in crypto, ofc the token price surprised me a little but probably it won’t be a problem. Wish the project good luck.
mdkb

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:27:32 PM

As I understand:
1. 1 PBT means 1 membership.
2. Lifetime

So to be clear, 1 membership is 1 person and 1 seat yes ?

does this mean that you cannot buy less than 1PBT in the ICO?

and if you can, then how does that membership of 1 seat work if it is split between multiple people?
murazor

Activity: 1134
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:33:04 PM

HI, checked the business model and whitepaper and wondering where I can read about the marketing plan how the mentioned objectives will be delivered and how the operational part will be done? How will the collected money be distributed after ICO in order to insure implementation of the business model?
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:34:54 PM

At first I was not interested, but after reading there is a ceo-wave and eth co-founder involved in primal team, I do not hesitate to follow this campaign.
ICO hasn't started yet? I think it will be a very short ICO after its release later. I'm optimistic that primalbase will be a positive campaign.

Up to what capacity are Sasha Ivanov & Vitalik Buterin involved in this Primalbase? Are they advisors? Are they helping in the development? Are they invested already in Primalbase?
Or is it just because they mentioned Primalbase in an interview that they are already a member of the All-Star team?
yes, I fully support this project, the idea of this project was born while discussing issues in the existing model of co-working industry with Dmitry.
As for Vitalik - Dimtry talked to him while he was in Moscow, and Vitalik liked the idea.

Even though im new i still do research thus, im gonna follow this project because of their solid team and I can say this will lead to success.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:39:38 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 08:05:12 PM by Meraki

Now that Sasha states that he fully support this project and clearly tell what is all about, so there is no more room for doubt guys!
BOAEDAN

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:41:52 PM

After seeing the people behind the scenes of this project who are famous for their reputation, I believe this project will be successful

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
isen99ono

Activity: 742
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:46:17 PM

A good news to hear that sasha herself said that fully supports this project, hopefully this is a great project with the best people in its field.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 06:46:23 PM

but the 'team'on the website isnt the actual team at all, they are using key players in crypto who have maybe expressed interest at best, or joined the community. whoever is behind this is then making it look like they are the devs, but they are not. what does ''advisor'' mean exactly? it can mean nothing.

in fact so far there seems to be no mention on the web site who the actual people behind this are, who are the devs and who is behind this, the planners. is it Dimtry Faller alone?

it seems like a great idea and yet there are some huge gaps in it becoming a reality; like the price of the coin being insanely high, and then the total investment from the ICO wont end up being enough to buy the real estate they say they are looking at.

also is there any real proof that the photos of Amsterdam are not just staged photoshoot with people and props in a rental? anyone confirmed this is real anywhere yet?

I would like to see the actual dev team, the real people behind this, and not just photos of Sasha Ivanov and Vitalik Buterin listed as advisors.  They are NOT the team, they are just advisors, which basically means they could have had their emails added to the community forum, and said a few nice words, nothing more.

EDIT:

ok quick check and I found Sasha is actually promoting this as a 'big ICO coming up' on his twitter feed but be aware he is probably getting paid for that. and his actual involvment is nothing more than to have signed up to the community and agreed to be listed as an advisor, I dont see his involvement being much beyond the fact someone is using Waves to create an ICO, so it suits his business in that regard.

be very wary until the actual devs reveal themselves and stop using the coattails of Sasha and Vitalik to promote this ICO.

Agreed they are not on the team but rather they are advisors that are ready to help and support the project.
Dmitry (the actual dev) have actually seen and discussed the project to those Reputable Devs such as sasha and Vitalik and they fully support the Project's Idea.
Anyway, we can wait for Dmitry to show off their project to be a successful one.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:01:01 PM

EDIT:

Agreed they are not on the team but rather they are advisors that are ready to help and support the project.
Dmitry (the actual dev) have actually seen and discussed the project to those Reputable Devs such as sasha and Vitalik and they fully support the Project's Idea.
Anyway, we can wait for Dmitry to show off their project to be a successful one.

We all know what happens when a project is supported by both powerful Ethereum and Waves. MobileGo is still very fresh from our heads. I am not saying Sasha and Vitalik are perfect by they won't support nor promote projects that doesn't make any sense.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 07:26:43 PM

We all know what happens when a project is supported by both powerful Ethereum and Waves. MobileGo is still very fresh from our heads. I am not saying Sasha and Vitalik are perfect by they won't support nor promote projects that doesn't make any sense.
This is what I mean, no powerful devs would support such a project that they don't think will easily succeed. Especially that not only one supports this but rather there are three of them that supports this. There must be something into this project's idea that made their mind to support such a project which is Primalbase.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Helloween

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:03:58 PM

small question,  it is written that the distributed workspace for tech community so in case not tech company would like to rent office rent is will be refused?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: