Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:35:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make serious money by investing into Proof-of-stake – PoS and masternodes  (Read 12785 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:11:54 PM

The team will also publish a series of step by step masternode related guides to help people set up their nodes. There re designed to help complete beginners start making some money.

About 3 more weeks to go!
How much honestly you can earn weekly and how much you invested in DMD Looks interesting PoS coin hope that you can also give us some caculation how much you can earn in weakly basis  and am also planning to invest some if ever  this pos coin is really profitable because i already invested in some PoS coin before it gives me profit but in few weeks the price is the problem and turn into cheap that my investment is not profitable anymore so i sold them all like CBX crypto bullion i thought that the price can be stable but the price gradually decreases.

Yes, it happens and such.
But a Diamond is a Diamond, not some kind of CBX  Smiley

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:19:50 AM

The team will also publish a series of step by step masternode related guides to help people set up their nodes. There re designed to help complete beginners start making some money.

About 3 more weeks to go!
How much honestly you can earn weekly and how much you invested in DMD Looks interesting PoS coin hope that you can also give us some caculation how much you can earn in weakly basis  and am also planning to invest some if ever  this pos coin is really profitable because i already invested in some PoS coin before it gives me profit but in few weeks the price is the problem and turn into cheap that my investment is not profitable anymore so i sold them all like CBX crypto bullion i thought that the price can be stable but the price gradually decreases.

I suggest you join our slack and get user experience there, the link is in the first thread. Lots of PoS coins re just temporary projects of their devs used to pump and dumpe them. DMD Diamond s been around for over 4 years and the price is stable, like a rock.

Current PoS interest rate is 25% per year but we re moving into masternodes in less then 3 weeks, lots of opportunities. Join slack and you ll get all info there.

Good luck.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:17:01 AM

Good correction, it's time to buy more  Smiley

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:08:44 AM

Two weeks until DMD gets its masternodes, lots of interesting events in front of us.

3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:52:23 PM

First of all thanks for this post.
I don't know why DMD is the target for pump and dump telegram groups. Every fortnight it's price spikes up and within 3 days it will be normal. This is happening in Bittrex and I lost some money there.

Is there any mobile wallet available for DMD? their desktop wallet is not syncing properly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:03:55 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 12:04:57 PM by lite

I don't know why DMD is the target for pump and dump telegram groups. Every fortnight it's price spikes up and within 3 days it will be normal. This is happening in Bittrex and I lost some money there.

Is there any mobile wallet available for DMD? their desktop wallet is not syncing properly.
As far as i know dmd doesn't have a mobile wallet. you should probably download the recently synced blockchain available on dmd site.

edit: it seems blockchain available on dmd site isn't fully updated, does anyone have a fully synced dmd blockchain?
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:30:50 AM

Well, there re so many of these pump and dump groups and they targets lots of different coins, especially those with low supply, which is case with DMD, cause people make nice profits on it and refuse to sell a lot. I suggest you join DMD slack channel, I m sure you ll get help regarding your wallet issue there.

I run my wallet for years without a single issue. It does take a bit time to sync since DMD Diamond is an old coin, 4+ years, a lot of transactions. However, even this will be resolved in less then 2 weeks when the new V3 wallet will be published. It ll include masternodes as well.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:37:31 AM

Less then 2 weeks before DMD introduces masternodes. If you re close to one, take these last few days to fill up your node.

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:00:30 PM

It is interesting to see how the market reacts to the drop in the price of bitcoin.
Some people say that this is connected with the started payments from the BTC-E exchange that has returned after crash.
But Diamond confidently keeps its value  Smiley

Kaffo

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:03:44 PM

After the latest price dip Diamond remained very stable. That's my reason for buying diamonds Smiley!
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:49:56 AM

After the latest price dip Diamond remained very stable. That's my reason for buying diamonds Smiley!

This is anyone's reason for buying DMD. We have been strong as a rock during times of red candles. In 3 days we switch to DMD version 3!

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:42:28 AM

I got many DMD around 35K satoshis: I sold them for other reasons and stopped staking. Also forgot about DMD back then. Coming back to this topic and looking at the chart I'm seeing the opportunity I missed.
I will watch the chart and follow DMD development to see whether it'll be good to come on board once more or not.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:58:13 PM

I got many DMD around 35K satoshis: I sold them for other reasons and stopped staking. Also forgot about DMD back then. Coming back to this topic and looking at the chart I'm seeing the opportunity I missed.
I will watch the chart and follow DMD development to see whether it'll be good to come on board once more or not.

Once a member of DMD community is always a member of DMD community. You can get back any time you feel profitable for you. Please do join slack if you haven't already. Here are the links:

DMD Slack
Slack Invite

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:53:57 AM

DMD V3 wallet will be available tomorrow, Sept 15th.

ulotoyebtaa

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:03:32 AM

Hello crazyivan,

The https://bit.diamonds/ site is not self explanatory or am i the one missing something here? Please how to i proceed to buy?

Please advise.

Regards
Tolu
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:25:16 AM

Hello crazyivan,

The https://bit.diamonds/ site is not self explanatory or am i the one missing something here? Please how to i proceed to buy?

Please advise.

Regards
Tolu

If you go under trading tab on https://bit.diamonds/ website, there is learn more option an a link to Bittrex, which is our main exchange. Basically, as any other cryto, you need to open an account there, deposit some Bitcoin and buy. If you need more help, please join our slack channel, we can lead you step by step.

Here re links for slack:

DMD Slack
Slack Invite

If you re still green into crypto, this might sound complicated but it is actually very simple.

Ivan

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:01:49 AM

Excellent progress.
Diamond successfully updated own network.
Now we are completely at DMD v 3.0  Smiley

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:39:27 AM

Over 80 masternodes already active and running. There re already several active shared masternode projects, I do suggest you join our slack for more info about these.

Tony Tran

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:48:07 AM

Over 80 masternodes already active and running. There re already several active shared masternode projects, I do suggest you join our slack for more info about these.
I have just send some Bitcoin to DMD Cloud Mining. How long it take to recognise my bitcoin and start cloud mining?
At any time I can switch all my shares to DMD (in account setting) right?
I am new to DMD so appriciate your support!
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:56:43 AM

I have just send some Bitcoin to DMD Cloud Mining. How long it take to recognise my bitcoin and start cloud mining?
At any time I can switch all my shares to DMD (in account setting) right?
I am new to DMD so appriciate your support!

Cloud mining payments take place every 2 days on average so once you send your coins, you ll get your first payment withing 48 hours. No, you cannot switch your shares to DMD, once you send your BTC, we use it to fund cloud mining and you get paid in DMD. You do have an option to ask for full refund within first 7 days of using it, no questions asked.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: