Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:09:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible big Crash coming within 10 days  (Read 7395 times)
ustradebitcoin

Activity: 287
Merit: 251

I will buy your altcoin leave me a msg .

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 08:15:28 AM

Op was right about his prediction may be Op is a huge investor too, but i dont sell anything because i still get 310% of profit. i will sell only if bitcoin down at $500.
BitcSeo

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:13:41 AM

I think and I am predicting that a BIG CRASH is coming within the next 10 days. 

Why?
Because there is no investment or asset that can increases itw own prices the way Bitcoin is doing, less than a month ago the price was at 1,300 usd and now is at 2,500 usd this is crazy and it is not possible.

Actually this has happened back in 2013 when the price falt like a rocket been knocked down to the ground.

Actually if you ask any profesional investor in the world what do they think, the will really tell you that it is too beautiful to be truth, and that you should stay away frrom anything that shines like gold, without been gold, because it is 100% that is a ponzi scheme.

So becareful and sell as soon as possible, before the boat sinks.

I hope also will not happen because I also like it, and I am amaze with what have happened, but lets be realistic, is impossible this utopic situation.

This your post show that the world or people really has a very little knowledge on how assets work. Bitcoin doesn't  increase itself but people create values for it. Just like oil bump in eighty that makes many people millionaire is the same thing that is happening now to crypto currencies. For your information bitcoin will not clash within the next 10year as your prediction has no any technical and fundamental backup.

@Idrisu,

"....For your information bitcoin will not clash within the next 10year as your prediction has no any technical and fundamental backup."

☞In as much i do not believe completely with the above post (that bitcoin will crash within 10 days). Also, there no technical & fundamental proof about the recent changes in exchange rate of btc!

Sometime's, we can predict & speculate but, this does not that such changes occur due to our prediction. It does not depend on our prediction(s). somehow, the increase and decrease are natural occurence which can sometime(s) be affected by natural & human factor's

☞for instance, anyone who is 100% sure that the price will drop below $500 will sell part if, not all of his/her coin. and anyone who believes that the exchange rate could reach $5,000 per btc will hold and possibly buy more!

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
pinggoki

Activity: 1512
Merit: 416

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:36:36 AM

No one knows when wil be the big crash happen. We know that bitcoins price is falling but we are not sure if it will continue.
However, like I say it is unpredictable so we need to be prepared for that.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:40:34 AM

What happened early today is not the big crash that OP is saying that in 10 days will happen. There was a big drop yes not the kind of drop that stayed there for quite some time. If you notice, price of Bitcoin recovered after a few hours. There were news circulating today that says something about market adjustment but for me its one of those opportunity to buy some more and hold again. Selling and panicking about the sudden drop of Bitcoin will not help the price of Bitcoin to recover.

What about now? BTC is under $2000 and its showing signs that it will continue going down. If this isnt a crash, what would you call it then? A 50% correction from the peak?
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 09:47:13 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2017, 01:32:02 PM by deisik

If only I have considered that a crash will be coming I should have converted my bitcoins to fiat currency when it was very high. The author was also wrong since he told us that it will happen in ten days time but it happened much earlier than expected. But I don intend to blame myself instead I will just hoard my bitcoin in my wallet and wait for the proper time to convert it to fiat currency.

Did you read the thread title?

It it just above your post and it reads that Bitcoin crash is coming within 10 days. Within means a period of time, not a certain date or a certain day. In fact, the price started to plummet right after the OP pushed the Post button. He probably pushed the Sell button soon thereafter as well. That said, we cannot yet make any definitive conclusion. I understand that many folks are now fear-ridden and panic-stricken but what we see may just be another flash crash, like those that happened in January earlier this year. Back then the price also went down a few hundred dollars (almost as much in relative terms as now), and then Bitcoin stroke back and with a vengeance at that

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1666

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:17:47 AM

If only I have considered that a crash will be coming I should have converted my bitcoins to fiat currency when it was very high. The author was also wrong since he told us that it will happen in ten days time but it happened much earlier than expected. But I don intend to blame myself instead I will just hoard my bitcoin in my wallet and wait for the proper time to convert it to fiat currency.

Did you read the thread title?

It it just above your post and it reads that Bitcoin crash is coming within 10 days. Within means a period of time, not a certain date or a certain day. In fact, the price started to plummet right after the OP pushed the Post button. He probably pushed the Sell button soon thereafter as well. That said, we cannot yet make any definitive conclusion. I understand that many folks are now fear-ridden but what we see may just be another flash crash, like those that happened in January earlier this year. Back then the price also went down a few hundred dollars (almost as much in relative terms as now), and then Bitcoin stroke back and with a vengeance at that

And just like after SEC rejected the ETF application in March. It continues to plummet indeed as I'm writing. Maybe some are now cashing it in. We don't know. But just like before, bitcoin will recover soon and see the price going to the moon again as others want to see. This is just another roadblock and its unavoidable.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:32:16 AM

With the decline in market prices such as this feared bitcoin can be rivaled by the price of gold, Bitcoin investors are likely to turn to gold.
But we all certainly expect a stable value, Which certainly did not feel the loss because it has bought bitcoin at a high price so now it is experiencing a very low decline.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:05:38 AM

Why?
Because there is no investment or asset that can increases itw own prices the way Bitcoin is doing, less than a month ago the price was at 1,300 usd and now is at 2,500 usd this is crazy and it is not possible.

Actually this has happened back in 2013 when the price falt like a rocket been knocked down to the ground.

Actually if you ask any profesional investor in the world what do they think, the will really tell you that it is too beautiful to be truth, and that you should stay away frrom anything that shines like gold, without been gold, because it is 100% that is a ponzi scheme.

I hope also will not happen because I also like it, and I am amaze with what have happened, but lets be realistic, is impossible this utopic situation.

I agree that nowadays price is very high in a small period but I cannot follow you and I find it wrong to claim that bitcoin is like a ponzi scheme and everything shines is not gold and so on, because bitcoin is digital gold. Moreover speaking about 2013 we can't take safe results when we have to deal with the first time crypto currency.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:09:27 AM

Yes its possible from 2800$ now bitcoin crashing down to 2000$ and i guess still going down. Bitcoin rise up but now the is so fast to going down. For 10 days bitcoin goes down down till 1000$.
zzert1234

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:15:59 AM

One thing I noticed is that ETH and BTC followed almost the same spikes/dips during the last week. Why are they mimicking each other ? I think one reason could be that price corrections over the last 1 week have been caused by few "whales" and these whales performed the same buy/sell volume operations for their ETH/BTC portfolios.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:23:39 AM

The OP was not wrong by stating "Possible big Crash coming within 10 days" since he posted this thread a couple of days ago. The price did go on a downtrend within the 10 day period, he did not state that the dump was going to happen in exactly 10 days, I think that you've read it wrong or something. This thread is not clickbait because it's mainly speculative and the OP was pretty much on point with the outcome he chose.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:55:14 PM

The dump were expected, even knowing some markets are close due to weekend, soo now the question is will bitcoin go down under 2000 dollars, or it will fly again and reach the 3000 dollars and build support to remain there, remember all next halving will happen at 2020 3 years and we will see bitcoin at 5000 dollars, looks magic.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:01:18 PM

Op was right about his prediction may be Op is a huge investor too, but i dont sell anything because i still get 310% of profit. i will sell only if bitcoin down at $500.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. You'll sell at a LOW point? Are you durping too hard right now or what? I'll buy your bitcoins right now @$500 a piece so you don't have to worry about selling them if they drop that low. Deal?
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:09:30 PM

Why?

Do you have any signs to show that this big crash is actually coming, you can't base your speculations on what happened in the past, it doesn't work that way. Show facts that it's going to happen rather than frighten people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:18:30 PM

The worst thing for any market is to panic. It always had speculators. If you do not respond then save your money. The more that your bitcoins are not the only means of existence. Forget about them for a while and you will be rewarded for your patience, and speculators will receive a loss and no longer provoke panic.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:25:53 PM

Isn't the 750$ price correction not enough to be considered a crash? Right now a correction with that price range which is 30% of its value from 2750 can be considered a crash. You are right about Bitcoin not having assets and investments but you are forgetting is that it is a currency and the main price driver of a currency is demand. Yes Fiat Currency has their country's economy to back them up but Cryptocurrency is different they can be manipulated by big players and mainly how strong the buy side or sell side would be.
coolsai

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:32:38 PM

Everyone is always predicting crashes at any moment in time with bitcoin, I think OP got lucky. Regardless anything that goes up so fast will crash at some point but I think in percentage terms this isn't really a big crash but rather a mild/regular one.
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:14:20 PM

The author of this thread also posted this in May in another one of his/her threads:

I think that if 1 BTC in 10 years would cost about 500,000 USD then with 20BTC you can get 10,000,000 that is been rich and wealthy because you willhave also free time.  So in my opinion 20 BTC will make you rich in 10 Years.

Very interesting posts if you're interested in profiling. Also interesting from the point of view of how the ordinary person might deal with crypto.

Just dumb luck on his/her part, but the average Joe is often graced with dumb luck. Maybe we should focus more on BTC at $500,000!  Shocked

asxs_btc

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

http://bitcoin-engrave.com

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:25:46 PM

Saving this topic so I can bump it in 10 days and laugh at OP's expense because we'll still be breaking ATH's every hour by them.

See you soon

Guess who was wrong Cheesy

n0ne

Activity: 2604
Merit: 548

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 02:34:11 PM

Price fluctuations and the increased volatility is common with the cryptocurrency as well the bitcoin. So no matter whatever is happening around with the price, till the technology is widely spread and the price gets retained. Panic is a major problem that makes a collapse in the entire network. Based on this I hope it's good to hold rather than selling.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: