Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:49:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible big Crash coming within 10 days  (Read 7393 times)
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:44:35 PM

Remember all that bitcoin does jump and dump this is what make a lot people to invest into it, due to its big potencial to loose some value and recover and grow stronger, speculation is a powerful market, and some people take the risks with bitcoin, but lets return a bit bitcoin jumped after the dump of January and since then the price were going up without almost loose any value, you should expect a dump at some point.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:17:39 PM

Bitcoins has been dropping a lot this weekend and those holding unto their bitcoins Ares now very afraid and panicking to sell their stock which I highly disapprove of. The price will bounce back as it always does.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:43:02 PM

after few days since you posted here, price below $2000.

Because there is no investment or asset that can increases itw own prices the way Bitcoin is doing, less than a month ago the price was at 1,300 usd and now is at 2,500 usd this is crazy and it is not possible.

Yes it's really crazy. But i guess if people around the world still believe with bitcoin and look into future so bitcoin price can hit to $2700 again

Hoping to rich it by that amount again, I regreted it before when I didnt convert it by that time,but I know soon it will grow again so I will just keep it for long.
Just keep holding your bitcoin for long and the current price now is a good buying opportunity for me because the price just got dumped and it seems that it is currently going up again to regain its losses from the fast dump. If you have a lot of bitcoins already then you just need to keep them for at least until next year so you cannot miss the possible pump.

HAhahha, why don't you just always think of it. ..? . Indeed with holding bitcoin us, will certainly get a lot of profit in the future. Because it has a little chart that bitcoin can be guessed, so we can know when it will give you an advantage and when not to give you an advantage. But it needs to be in the know it all should be based on a good thought with, without it is definitely holding we do would be pointless. Investments need patience

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 12:05:17 AM

Bitcoins has been dropping a lot this weekend and those holding unto their bitcoins Ares now very afraid and panicking to sell their stock which I highly disapprove of. The price will bounce back as it always does.
It just the weak hands who made a lot of sell offs from their bitcoins and made a panic selling situation and i think it will be fixed soon and we will see a price rally for bitcoin, this types of scenarios are just made by the whales to get some cheaper bitcoins and we should be aware of that so we will not fall for the possible bait of the whales for weak hands to sell.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:11:55 AM

I think and I am predicting that a BIG CRASH is coming within the next 10 days. 

Why?
Because there is no investment or asset that can increases itw own prices the way Bitcoin is doing, less than a month ago the price was at 1,300 usd and now is at 2,500 usd this is crazy and it is not possible.

Actually this has happened back in 2013 when the price falt like a rocket been knocked down to the ground.

Actually if you ask any profesional investor in the world what do they think, the will really tell you that it is too beautiful to be truth, and that you should stay away frrom anything that shines like gold, without been gold, because it is 100% that is a ponzi scheme.

So becareful and sell as soon as possible, before the boat sinks.

I hope also will not happen because I also like it, and I am amaze with what have happened, but lets be realistic, is impossible this utopic situation.

No one knows what will happen tomorrow, neither the expert one can't predict it. And I don't know what is your basis for this things.
Aside form that how didi you say within 10days is it precise or also a prediction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:27:46 AM

I'm holding my bitcoins and I missed the chance of selling it at $2,700 but I'm not panicking until now nor I did planned to do panic selling. I've read about this correction and almost all of the major alt coins did fall to. This is a typical trading move that when there's a new money came in, profit is profit and traders will actually get it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:33:10 AM

Price fluctuations will always happen but possible  big crash will always remain an speculations coming from frustrated buyers, who unfair ideas of creating rumors about bitcoin so that they will buy cheaper btc price if people changed their mind and do panic sells. But don't be afraid if you hear these topics od big crash within 10 days because it's not significant story now, but the most important thoughts you should believe is the actual price of bitcoin in the market right now.
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:41:59 AM

Saving this topic so I can bump it in 10 days and laugh at OP's expense because we'll still be breaking ATH's every hour by them.

See you soon

Guess who was wrong Cheesy

Its going above $2000 again and maybe its beginning to go back to normal. Was the rise of all the cryptocurrencies partly because of Consensus 2017? I noticed they all went down after the convention.

Take notice that the price of 1 BTC is over $2,800 on Korean exchnges. And there's one exchange, I think it's South African, luno, where the price is $2,890. And I think those people know what they are doing, everyone would rather sell their coins to them and thus they will have a lot of coins which will increase in value in the future

Yeah, these people certainly know what they are doing

But that may be not what you think they are actually doing. When you see such a huge price discrepancy between the price at a certain exchange and the average price across the market, there is always some reason for that. Most likely, you can't withdraw fiat from them, or the withdrawal commissions are simply insane. Otherwise arbitrageurs would quickly jump at this profit opportunity and they would quickly level off the price with "the rest of the world"

What about capital flight? Another possibility that might be true is there are smart people in the know that expecting a crash in their economy. I made a thread about it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1934056.0

Please drop by and tell us what your viewpoint is.
CODE200

Activity: 1456
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:51:18 AM

I think that is possible due to the traffic of the transactions and If that will go to worst maybe the certain bitcoin company wallet will crash and same with the economy of the bitcoin and I hope that will not happen I think before that will happen there's a solution that is ready for that.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:02:59 AM

I'm holding my bitcoins and I missed the chance of selling it at $2,700 but I'm not panicking until now nor I did planned to do panic selling. I've read about this correction and almost all of the major alt coins did fall to. This is a typical trading move that when there's a new money came in, profit is profit and traders will actually get it.

I can relate to your situation. I was sleeping at that time when bitcoin touched the all time price which is 3000$. When I woke up it was back to 2200$ until it went down to 1980$. I was filled with regrets but I did not lost hope since the bitcoin price crash is only temporary and as long as I have my bitcoins in my account I will still have the chance to earn and gain some profit.
Thelmassey

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:26:56 AM

Some of us are waiting for that possible crash so that we can be able to buy as many BTC as possible.. Roll Eyes
ivanpoldark

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:14:10 AM

Your prediction is unreasonable.

For the last year Bitcoin as an investment instrument attracted attention such news broadcasts Fox, NBC and magazines Market Watch, Time Magazine, Forbes,  Bloomber.

According to  Fibonacci retracement analysis the current situation with the price of 2100 is within the expected range. Next price rally will be aimed to $3,350 and then $4,480 in 2018. All will be well.
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:39:00 AM

Everyone do have a prediction here.
To those who are reading this specially the new ones. You dont need to believe any predictions here.
If you do have one and can be proven by your own facts then use it.
All of those who are posting here or making thread about predictions are just guessing. Beware of making a panic sell just because you have read something that it will go down.
How about you OP? Have you read something that it will come down from a Legendary to say this kind of prediction?
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:48:26 AM

Why?

Actually this has happened back in 2013 when the price falt like a rocket been knocked down to the ground.

Actually if you ask any profesional investor in the world what do they think, the will really tell you that it is too beautiful to be truth, and that you should stay away frrom anything that shines like gold, without been gold, because it is 100% that is a ponzi scheme.

I hope also will not happen because I also like it, and I am amaze with what have happened, but lets be realistic, is impossible this utopic situation.

What kind of crash? It's already 4 days, we are waiting for your prediction, whether it will come true or just misleading information.
Bitcoin price still fluctuate and stay at $2000 level right now, don't know whether it will recover soon or continue to decline.
Recent price at ATH is so tempting for people extract more money from sell their bitcoin, people don't want to regret miss that chance, that's why correction happen imo.
grim007

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 12:23:53 PM

Why?

What kind of crash? It's already 4 days, we are waiting for your prediction, whether it will come true or just misleading information.
Bitcoin price still fluctuate and stay at $2000 level right now, don't know whether it will recover soon or continue to decline.
Recent price at ATH is so tempting for people extract more money from sell their bitcoin, people don't want to regret miss that chance, that's why correction happen imo.

The crash might saying is the lowering of bitcoin price suddenly by 20% , last week it arises more than expected that goes to $3000+ then at midnight it falls to $2400 in just a short period of time.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 12:29:07 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 09:22:41 PM by xianbits

The crash has already started and I think it will continue to go down a little bit more but not as low as previous crashes. 1500 USD might be the lowest price. Well, these are all speculations. As long as you have your determination, you can't lose at any instance.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:55:25 PM

The crash has already started and I think it will continue to go down a little bit more but not as low as previous crashes. 1500 USD might be the lowest price. Well, these are all speculations. As long as you have your determination, you can't at any instance.

I agree dude. the price of btc has risen quite significantly that it may be a long time before there would be a price drop below 1k as more people now are in demand of btc. and this decline that's happenning right now may not even last for a long time before we see another good run

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 02:05:48 PM

The crash has already started and I think it will continue to go down a little bit more but not as low as previous crashes. 1500 USD might be the lowest price. Well, these are all speculations. As long as you have your determination, you can't at any instance.

I agree dude. the price of btc has risen quite significantly that it may be a long time before there would be a price drop below 1k as more people now are in demand of btc. and this decline that's happenning right now may not even last for a long time before we see another good run
It's just always have been like that, if you look at the chart there are always dips and dumps with the price and the most thing that we want is to reach another all-time high, and that would be great. Determining the price would probably be an awesome thing to do just because of the possibilities that you are going to have, but that's not possible, you could just speculate.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kidmodo

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:21:26 PM

The bitcoin price now is better than average to make benefit however we cannot anticipate whats going to occur later on, there might truly a major crash coming in btc yet i question it will occur in the following 10 days. on the off chance that you have no guts to confront whats ahead offering your btc now is the thing that you can do. i was enticed to offer my coins yet i held up and see what is the eventual fate of it.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 02:22:11 PM

Why?

Me, I wouldn't be overly pesky about that

Bitcoin did correct, and it corrected big time in fact (right after the OP started this thread at that). As a conspiracy theory, he might be the dude who started this correction by selling a few coins here and there. Anyway, the correction may not be over yet, and what we see now can be either a consolidation phase or a sort of dead cat bounce, and we may continue to spiral down to, say, 1,200 dollars per coin. Would that count as a big crash?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: