Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:06:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 20100 times)
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:45:38 AM

What i'm thinking right now is that i want to be like someone else who succeeds from bitcoin.
I also want to show others that bitcoin is a real currency and can really make a person successful with investing.
Maybe some people will underestimate, But i am optimistic someday i will be rich from bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:57:00 AM

I think I will save more bitcoin for the future.Because it will help me in my trouble.And motivate me to grow up.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:47:43 AM

I think I will save more bitcoin for the future.Because it will help me in my trouble.And motivate me to grow up.
Bitcoin can help you to grow up rich because if you will become motivated right now and start doing bitcoin then you can get more money which can help you to establish good things that can help you to become stable and you can keep on growing up while making money which can help you to retire younger than the others.
Liza Soberano

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:52:27 AM
Merited by inv_ker (2)

Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??
And if so, would that be a good thing for us small people or negative??
I mean rich people are capabale of so much things, so it makes me wonder..
I don't think that they will use bitcoin to earn money and to have a lots of money because they are rich,  what are the Essence of earning money if you have a lots of it?  For others maybe they will used bitcoin to add more money but i think money is just a material thing that we used in everyday living. Money will not stay for a long time with you.
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:06:13 AM

I think wealthy people can take interest in bitcoin. There can be no limit to a human's searching for more oportunities. If bitcoin will be used as a real currency, then all the more they should be using bit[Suspicious link removed]d thing about it is that their investment can increase bitcoin's value, bad thing is if wealthy people try to monopolize bitcoin.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:14:17 AM

For me currently in my mind is want to get 1 bitcoin for my capital in bitcoin trading. But it is very difficult to get just 1 bitcoin. Can someone help me how to fast way to get 1 bitcoin ?? Sad
zbaharudin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:26:29 AM

If you don't have the knowledge and ability that can be used of course to get 1 btc just dream, because the value is so big today about $ 4300.except if you have capital for trading would have hope to get it.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:32:51 AM

Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??
If rich people start investing in bitcoin,they would be getting huge profits since they would be investing very huge amounts.Since they buy large number of bitcoins,it would create a huge demand for bitcoins in the market which would result in increase in price of bitcoin.So,it would only benefit us and bitcoin community as a whole.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:44:55 AM

Saving bitcoin won't help you to grow up, because you will realize it by yourself that you need to grow up, you need to learn on how to stand on your own feet, and the reason is because of your parents can't support you forever. Doing bitcoin could only help you to your financial problem, but yeah, in a way, bitcoin is helping us, but it is still us who helps ourselves.

Saving bitcoin could benefit you in the near future---being rich in an instant, I guess. We could see how fast bitcoin's price is rising above the ground to the sky, that is why it should be worth to save more bitcoins for the future.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:00:38 AM

I think wealthy people can take interest in bitcoin. There can be no limit to a human's searching for more oportunities. If bitcoin will be used as a real currency, then all the more they should be using bit[Suspicious link removed]d thing about it is that their investment can increase bitcoin's value, bad thing is if wealthy people try to monopolize bitcoin.

I hope there won't come a time when bitcoin will be monopolized by the rich people. That would really be bad for the entire market. The fate of Bitcoin's price if that happens is in their hands and it is extremely bad for us who have a very small amount of bitcoin. They can easily pump and dump anytime they want.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:49:57 AM

For me all of us are equal the way we live and the way we choose things that we want. There is no rich and poor because we only think that there is but the truth is we are equal and every works that poor people do it can also do the rich people.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:14:09 AM

I think they will not be interested on the bitcoin because they are rich and they don’t  need it but if they do, it has good and bad effects also like many other things. It’s good effect was, they can add to the popularity of bitcoin, they can help on the legalization of bitcoin because of their connections and if they are popular around the world it can also help the bitcoin to spread. For me, it has only bad effect  if value of btc is limited only.

Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:26:38 AM

whomever can be actively earn through bitcoin either the rich or poor. i think bitcoin benefits the rich people and improves the poor and middle class people.

AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:36:00 AM

Saving bitcoin won't help you to grow up, because you will realize it by yourself that you need to grow up, you need to learn on how to stand on your own feet, and the reason is because of your parents can't support you forever. Doing bitcoin could only help you to your financial problem, but yeah, in a way, bitcoin is helping us, but it is still us who helps ourselves.

Saving bitcoin could benefit you in the near future---being rich in an instant, I guess. We could see how fast bitcoin's price is rising above the ground to the sky, that is why it should be worth to save more bitcoins for the future.

Ya you are some what correct. Bitcoin will support you for financial only.But whom do that,without any regrets. Bitcoin doing that.Many are rich today because of bitcoin only.Many brought a home.Many was settled with the help of bitcoin only. Even I had brought Brand New Royal Enfield bike with the help of bitcoin only.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:59:25 AM

I guess we are all hoping we get rich off bitcoin... But "most: rich people are smart with their money, so yes I will be interested in Bitcoin.

yeah i think so what why rich people will be richer because of bitcoin
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:20:45 PM

I don't know about anybody else, but between our clients, are special inner circle, and our personal trade, we are moving quite a volume of Bitcoin every week. Are disposable cash, disposable digital cash, and cryptocurrency alone not considering any margins or credit have some pretty high buying power. What some people don't take any consideration, when they imagine some of the things that could be be done with that kind of money, is that once you reach that level you have responsibilities that you never had before.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:11:07 PM

I guess we are all hoping we get rich off bitcoin... But "most: rich people are smart with their money, so yes I will be interested in Bitcoin.

Holding on bitcoins for now will probably increase the value of your current capital for being lazy too. However, if you try to earn some more bitcoins, then the chances are even high. Bitcoins is 43xx dollars at the present and it has doubled within duration of two months but still it is not the highest value that bitcoins can achieve.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:23:05 PM

Rich people may know about the bitcoin. They can invest their money so that they become even more rich. Especially now that the value of bitcoin is even greater, that is the opportunity to be more rich .
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:09:27 PM

For now I think there will be a lot of people who are interested in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin keeps rising is good for investment, and some people still consider bitcoin to be as negative as it is directed, and show the benefits and benefits that can be taken from bitcoin and not There are certain restrictions on being able to enjoy bitcoin as long as the person has the intention to start it
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:35:40 AM

I don't know about anybody else, but between our clients, are special inner circle, and our personal trade, we are moving quite a volume of Bitcoin every week. Are disposable cash, disposable digital cash, and cryptocurrency alone not considering any margins or credit have some pretty high buying power. What some people don't take any consideration, when they imagine some of the things that could be be done with that kind of money, is that once you reach that level you have responsibilities that you never had before.

While we could probably walk in to the office and within several hours liquidate what most people would consider a small fortune, we would never do that we're responsible to employees, stockholders, crypto investors, and an entire host of other people. So when one of these alt coins comes along and either the development team, the Traders, or some other element, gives you that urge to just buy up the entire lot take control of it. You don't do it. It's throwing money out of the window just to make your ego feel better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: