Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:12:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 20100 times)
nikitano

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:26:25 AM

I think it truly is possible, if the rich individuals spend their money for bitcoin. Especially if they can see the great bitcoin possibilities and can be effective in the world as a electronic currency. They will absolutely think about it. And if it does, it can be a optimistic factor for us, simply because if the renowned abundant man or woman be part of bitcoin, it also will make bitcoin identify increase and a lot more and more men and women get to know about bitcoin. So let us hope for the greatest for the long term of bitcoin.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:35:42 AM

Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??
And if so, would that be a good thing for us small people or negative??
I mean rich people are capabale of so much things, so it makes me wonder..
Of course. Bitcoin is really interesting and offers great number of opportunities. So I think if it happens that the rich people came to know this, they will surely be interested. Why? Rich people will do everything to make their money growing and doing Bitcoin isn't hard to do at all as long as you know the crypto.

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:03:52 AM

I thought about how to get my money to accumulate as much as possible and after a lot of collecting I wanted to do what I had never done before.

all can be realized and there is a solution .. I think bitcoin the solution, because bitcoin can realize what you want and what has not achieved .. try to join and learn to understand it so you can do it well .. do it slowly slowly you will enjoy it
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:22:00 AM

Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??
actually depends on the person if you want to make the added investment the better for the bitcoiner in looking for big profits in the future. If a lot of funds from a project would provide a great opportunity for us to be able to maximize revenue later.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:08:49 AM

i think the richest families will not be interested anymore because they have so much money, and they dont need to do bitcoin or even working they dont need it. But then if it happen that they still do bitcoin thats greedy, they must give chance and let it be to the people who really need it, may be they are the people who never feel contentment in themselfs and they are the selfish people, they dont want that other will come before them.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Cranidos

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:23:41 AM

I think it is simple. In a rich family,  maybe the parents will never be interested in bitcoin, but for their children, there is a high possibility especially to the young ones who are not always busy (I mean, teens and students) not yet a professional to run their own business. The youth today is very exposed to technology and the internet. That is why if a   rich kid will a knowlede in bitcoin, he/she will may have a good source to buy bitcoins. I think it will still be a good effect for the bitcoin community because more users is a good sign for bitcoin.

plucking23

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:24:19 AM

I don't really see a point of those type of people trying to use Bitcoin to purchase whatever they want since they're already rich. Bitcoin does not have any weight to it when showing somebody the amount of coins they would have, if they show how many paper money that they have then people will get jealous and is more than likely to be controlled by the holder.

t depends. because they dont really need money if they already have it. but if they want to experience using bitcoins they can be.
not negative and not positive but it depends on the mindset of the people on how will they react from it.
yeah rich people are capable of so much things but not all of them

Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:51:42 PM

The richest family are capable of so much things, like you said. It is not impossible for them to not be interested in using or investing in bitcoin because the rich people are so different compare to our mindset. Once they something profitable like an investment they will study about it to tell if they are worth it then they will invest to it. One of the rich person that get interested in bitcoin is the well known one of the richest person in the world, Bill Gates.
I agree. Rich people will surely be interested in Bitcoin. Let's face it, they would love to keep their money growing and circulated and if they found out about Bitcoin, they will invest here. They will use their money to buy bitcoin and trade it. Since they are capable of many things, they will be wise how to get big profit here.
I only think about future and the use of bitcoin in my future that how it will help me to step next in my life yes, bitcoin is a digital currency and I set that bitcoin second to real money because all people invest in bitcoin just to make money and they do these things only to earn money for life and to make life easier and full of happiness.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
doch

Activity: 371

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:52:36 PM

I thinking future is filled with bitcoin. Bitcoin is a high value digital currency than local money. Because, bitcoin a new livelihood in modern time. I hope bitcoin to my life into a successful entrepreneur.
The only thing for which I think a lot is only bitcoin because bitcoin change a lot of life and those people who doesn’t take o look to themselves and now they don’t able to see the success of life are really upset to their life and I don’t want to be like this that’s why I am thinking about bitcoin that how it will change my present time and future also.
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:41:19 PM

I think even the richest person/family will be intereated with bitcoin. Rich people's mindset is to be even richer, once they see that there's a high return when they inveat in bitcoin for sure they will invest in and I think it willake bitcoin industry even more progressive.
Pressessidow

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:02:16 AM

I depends on how wealthy they are. Clearly they search all wealthy and wealthy to us. But, Most of them will make investments and acquire some cash to get richer. Also, once they buy coins, they are heading to promote this to more individuals with employing their reputations.
learner 7

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:13:30 AM

I think that soon the next price limit of the biton will be overcome after which more and more people will trust Bitcoin. Skeptics will subside after
nikitano

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:09:55 PM

Surely thinking of becoming in a position to get bitcoin as simple as achievable, what ought to be done?Which I am presently performing is adhering to and looking as very good as attainable and that is straightforward to do in bounty campaignTo research with excellent results need to make the account first course.
DrYe5

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:22:06 PM

I think that soon the next price limit of the biton will be overcome after which more and more people will trust Bitcoin. Skeptics will subside after

I'm just curious how it goes on. Unfortunately, no one can predict it, but at the same time, I do not see any change in me. By watching the market you can learn a lot. I recommend to everyone, not just advanced.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:12:33 PM

Well, more and more are getting hooked into bitcoins. So i think rich people would really invest, either for fun or for profit. Because rich people do not get contented easily with what they have. They will always look for something more. But then again, it may be a waste of time for them because they are not used to it and they do not need that much money anymore.
Another reason may be illefal activities. That's what i thunk

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Foromany

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:15:38 AM

I consider all richest folks in the planet always look for ways to make income. BTC are really beneficial to make funds but they aren' t for lazy folks. Btc are for folks who love to start off anything from zero, and i am one of them.
strickland

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:18:54 AM

I think so too. Bitcoin is not that cheap to have in a wallet, the cost of keeping it will require people to purchase larger hard drives. Blockchain is getting big.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
vegethegreat

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:40:06 AM

I think even rich people will consider to invest in bitcoin, as they don't have contentment in terms of money, they always look for other way to earn and to become richer. Any one I guess will consider bitcoin regardless of their status in life.

Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:35:13 AM

I think even rich people will consider to invest in bitcoin, as they don't have contentment in terms of money, they always look for other way to earn and to become richer. Any one I guess will consider bitcoin regardless of their status in life.

I agree with this. Just that most rich people didn't expect bitcoin to reach this kind of peak and more. Rich people are probably late in bitcoin investment but still early on other promising coins.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:20:02 AM

my opinion, if only using bitcoin maybe will be interested, because bitcoin is easy and practical. but if looking for bitcoin like us, maybe not interested. because they are already rich and have their own business. or maybe investing. it will be a positive thing for us. because it can raise the price of bitcoin itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: