Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:33:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 20100 times)
Succurs

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:39:06 PM

I think some extremely wealthy men and women are already absolutely utilizing Bitcoin. But most most likely they do it for the objective of extended-phrase expenditure or carry out criminal schemes. Even though I do not see the obvious rewards of Bitcoin in entrance of traditional fiscal instruments for people with massive funds. Possibly I am incorrect.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:44:29 PM

Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??
And if so, would that be a good thing for us small people or negative??
I mean rich people are capabale of so much things, so it makes me wonder..

no, even i dont care at all. they will have no effect on us. bitcoin allows people to be independent and more established. not least the poor category can be involved in bitcoin.
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:34:37 AM

Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??

I think the rich also need the bitcoin as a saving for the sake, in contrast to the simple-living person, because a simple life person uses bitcoin as a trading capital or to another
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:10:51 AM

Bitcoin is for anyone so even rich people or celebrity will interested to use bitcoin unless they don't want to know it. Some business man are interested in bitcoin, everyone in society will interested in bitcoin its up to their decision.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:05:27 AM

My sentiment all wealthiest individuals on the planet dependably seek approaches to profit. Bitcoin is exceptionally valuable to profit. Wealthiest individuals utilize bitcoin revenue driven, they put resources into it and transform it into their wellspring of salary would that be something worth being thankful for us in the event that you flowing day by day news and market trend
SushGo

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:16:28 AM

It doesn't matter if someone is rich or not; Bitcoin is the modern day innovative currency and hence everyone will be attracted to its unique features which are totally different from the traditional fiat currency. This innovative currency has the potential to be a most popular currency in the world in the future.
cakra

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:20:28 AM

in my opinion of course it becomes a good thing. more and more investors are signaling that more and more believe bitcoin. later, the value of bitcoin bitter will be higher. hopefully bring another positive impact. let alone the family is a well-known and influential family.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 07:23:54 AM

Definitely, i believe most of them invested on bitcoin i'm sure they know how promising bitcoin is, like Bill Gates he even said that "Bitcoin is exciting because it shows how cheap it can be (financial transactions). Bitcoin is better than currency in that you don't have to be physically in the same place and of course for large transactions currency can get pretty convenient". Just imagine how influential man Bill Gates is, i'm sure tons of rich people are now into Bitcoin.

DIAH PERMATASARI

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:01:35 AM

bitcoin is created for everyone if they are rich can certainly buy without having to bother collecting bitcoin bit by bit, the difference is so, other than that the rich make bitcoin as a business that is lower class as a little income that they get will always be on sale
dasdo

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:06:49 AM

Of course, if rich families start investing in crypto-currencies, this will only accelerate their growth and capitalization. After all, institutional investors, companies, banks, funds are only beginning to look after the crypto-currency market. One such company is worth only 1% of its capital, enter the market of bitcoins and everything will fly very far in price. And to us, to simple small investors it certainly only is good.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:16:18 AM

People are focus on not just the trends the benefits they can but also the simplicity factor of something. Most people tend to do things which is easy to use and they are not fond on complex things. Which why I think bitcoins are use by people who assess and analyse first people like techies because they want to study first before they make a decision.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:21:33 AM

The Dimon's fud is there so we all know that the richest person does have the interest in bitcoin. And that's why they want to earn more and make themselves richer than ever. That's a good thing because they have the interest on bitcoin but they wanted to manipulate and control also the price fluctuations of bitcoin which is not in favor of us. Well in every action, there is an opposite reaction.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sahabat_

Activity: 322

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:25:38 AM

People are focus on not just the trends the benefits they can but also the simplicity factor of something. Most people tend to do things which is easy to use and they are not fond on complex things. Which why I think bitcoins are use by people who assess and analyse first people like techies because they want to study first before they make a decision.

That's true sir, bitcoin has very simple usability and every transaction is also very fast, and then when in the future it may be even more sophisticated about bitcoin than it is today,

SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:23:43 PM

One year before they are not interested about Bitcoin. But now, they began to use Bitcoin for their daily needs. They are using it their revenue driven, money laundering etc which is the most popular news at present days. That's why Bitcoin is not legal currency all over the world. My country doesn't accept Bitcoin.
Bilbo Baggins

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:25:37 PM

Rich or poor bitcoin is for everyone, so I guess everyone would see a benefit to invest in bitcoin whatever there financial status is.

Ambry

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:34:45 PM

never i think about this .but i agree with you.if rich people interested bitcoin so there do invest big amount . i  hope  there love it very much
asadul

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:43:23 PM

Do you think the richest families or people in the world will be interested in using bitcoins ??
And if so, that is a good thing for us small people or negative ??
I agree with you because you can earn a lot of money by working here. If you can work well, how long will you be able to do your future work.
Mrsmants

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:12:27 AM

I think bitcoin has much more benefit, exactly where everybody is fascinated to use it. Such as rich individuals who in reality can do anything. They will commit in any discipline like in bitcoin.
doublebit21

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:11:41 AM

I don't think so, Because for reach people we know they have business which is if we think so big they have owned some business and properties and they get income there so they don't need or they will not get interested in bitcoin. For them internet is just a tool for their business and for socail hobbies. There are so much thing for them to do than getting interested in bitcoin.
slavla3

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:58:33 AM

The most critical issue is that if rich men and women will begin employing bitcoin and capitalization will increase to a amount considerable for the globe economic climate that will get rid of the volatility(
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: