Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:42:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ☘️☘️[ANN][OHM] OHM WALLET - Changing The Future Of Monetary Value ☘️☘️  (Read 22875 times)
steve0nz

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:51:02 AM

how many coins for a masternode?

3K - have you joined our Discord chat?

All the answers to your questions are here! https://discord.gg/WXbRPH
steve0nz

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:52:25 AM

How many OHM's is a good amount for minting?

As many as you can get mate, the price is only going up from here!
Ras Al Ghul

Activity: 66
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:03:59 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 03:23:39 AM by Ras Al Ghul

20,000 is a good start and gets you some coinage each day but as with any POS the more the better!!!

How many coins for a masternode?

Note: we have not released our masternodes yet and since we are doing a coin swap we are basically releasing a new coin. So we will do a whole new ANN with release date!!!

If you have more questions you can get faster almost instant responses here. https://discord.gg/5yUZbHp
This obviously doesn't mean we are not here.
popeye95

Activity: 398

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:11:49 AM

20,000 is a good start and gets you some coinage each day but as with any POS the more the better!!!

Note: we have not released our masternodes yet and since we are doing a coin swap we are basically releasing an new coin. So we will do a whole new ANN with release date!!!

If you have more answers you can get faster almost instant responses here. https://discord.gg/5yUZbHp
Good but eventually you need to have an ETA or maybe a twitter for easy to make an official announcement, not discord.
steve0nz

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:56:21 AM

Note: we have not released our masternodes yet and since we are doing a coin swap we are basically releasing an new coin. So we will do a whole new ANN with release date!!!

If you have more answers you can get faster almost instant responses here. https://discord.gg/5yUZbHp
Good but eventually you need to have an ETA or maybe a twitter for easy to make an official announcement, not discord.

Good development takes time, it will happen, and for good reason we don't want to rush these things.
Relax941

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:33:02 PM

The up and down spikes show that the Ohm market is healthy. There is no major pump & dump. Free market at will of the people between buyers and sellers. Really like what I see  Grin
Shalafi

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:04:51 PM

How will the swap happen? I intend to buy some ohm so I would like to know. Smiley
Pilasu

Activity: 540
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:56:05 AM

Where do we have coin swap? On novaexchange.com? I own 200k+ OHM it's nice to know it.

Nic
li03

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:06:38 AM

The field of the game has always been my promising areas, you will be on the new platform recently? I have not heard the news for a long time
Relax941

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:40:26 PM

Where do we have coin swap? On novaexchange.com? I own 200k+ OHM it's nice to know it.

From Discord channel discussion, yes, Novaexchange will do the swap for us  Wink

---

I see a lot of green on the chart.

Green = money$$  Grin
Pilasu

Activity: 540
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:45:44 PM

On poloniex every thing is greeeeeen! Bitcoin gold doesn't make money investors come back in alts! Great Ohm to the sky!

Nic
Relax941

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:06:30 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 02:13:40 PM by Relax941

On poloniex every thing is greeeeeen! Bitcoin gold doesn't make money investors come back in alts! Great Ohm to the sky!

It is exciting that Om coin has been trading high against fiat and the BTC for weeks now. I've been telling everyone to get some. Plan your entry accordingly. Price is higher than it has been in the past, but it's still relatively cheap at 1 to 2 cents. With the plan that they got going, Om is about to take off in a big way.

Low supply   -CHECKED ✔ (max supply will be capped with the new swap)
Active developers & development  -CHECKED ✔
Growing community (on Discord) -CHECKED ✔
Purpose with Acts of Kindness  -CHECKED ✔

Ommm to $1 by next year.  Shocked The Ommm train is about to leave. Don't be late to the party!
coincrete

Activity: 186

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:42:32 AM

so what will be the max supply? not 500mm ?

Relax941

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:10:26 AM

The 500 million max supply was set for the life of the coin (100 years may be?), but that is ridiculous amount because with the first year 20% increase, it only adds 6 million to the 30 million in circulation.

So here is the breakdown:

first year 30 million + 20% = 36 million
second year 36 million + 15% =  41.4 million
third year 41.4 million + 10% = 45.5 million
4th and subsequent years +5% = 47.8 million

This is what I mean by low supply definitely not the 500 million!
Ras Al Ghul

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:26:53 AM

We are squashing the max supply to 100 Million on the new block chain. We are also, for obvious reasons, changing the stake reward. Also we are very close to completing the wallet.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:01:57 AM

--snip--

We are also, for obvious reasons, changing the stake reward. Also we are very close to completing the wallet.

About stake.... I am not clear on what to do to stake. Previously, I asked about how to stake because I once asked on the old thread of the necessity of keeping the wallet run to stake, and (I said on that post) IIRC, the answer is no, we can turn the computer off.

Someone helped me answering that, informing about the opposite answer, that we have to keep our computer on. And because this sounds logical, I take that I remember dev's reply to my original question wrongly.

The problem was long forgotten until I tend to my wallet again, where I tried to maintain a good time to keep my laptop on, and I can see the "expected rewards is in ... days" message in minting icon. Seeing that the next day the number of days depleted, I got happy and thought I finally can stake rightly.

But to my surprise, once it reached "in 1 day", it stays like that for two days, and yesterday when I checked it again, the days count somewhat turned into 2. At this point I remember that this is exactly the reason why I asked about how to stake, because the days keep going rounds and I never got even 1 ohm in addition.

Curious by this, I spent a good hour digging my post on the old thread, and...

Question about staking here, this is my first time staking on desktop wallet, the other chance I staked was from poswallet, do I need to keep the wallet on amd unlocked to stake them? Or they kept staking even when I logged out nad turned off my computer?

Coins age no matter what, but you have to periodically unlock the wallet to claim them.

I get that I didn't remember wrongly? That my wallet can stake no matter what, and what I need to do is just periodically unlock it to claim the reward?

If so, why does my wallet never gets any ohm?
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:38:54 AM

Thank you for launching new thread for OHM. Have been following this coin for sometime and I must say that this one is different from rest of the ones out there. The act of kindness and the thoughts around it very much appreciated and to be honest I have not come across any other coin that has anything close to what OHM has to offer. Great community and wonderful people.

Awaiting MasterNode and new wallet release.

Keep up the good work OHM team.
Ras Al Ghul

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:36:51 AM

--snip--

We are also, for obvious reasons, changing the stake reward. Also we are very close to completing the wallet.

About stake.... I am not clear on what to do to stake. Previously, I asked about how to stake because I once asked on the old thread of the necessity of keeping the wallet run to stake, and (I said on that post) IIRC, the answer is no, we can turn the computer off.

Someone helped me answering that, informing about the opposite answer, that we have to keep our computer on. And because this sounds logical, I take that I remember dev's reply to my original question wrongly.

The problem was long forgotten until I tend to my wallet again, where I tried to maintain a good time to keep my laptop on, and I can see the "expected rewards is in ... days" message in minting icon. Seeing that the next day the number of days depleted, I got happy and thought I finally can stake rightly.

But to my surprise, once it reached "in 1 day", it stays like that for two days, and yesterday when I checked it again, the days count somewhat turned into 2. At this point I remember that this is exactly the reason why I asked about how to stake, because the days keep going rounds and I never got even 1 ohm in addition.

Curious by this, I spent a good hour digging my post on the old thread, and...

Question about staking here, this is my first time staking on desktop wallet, the other chance I staked was from poswallet, do I need to keep the wallet on amd unlocked to stake them? Or they kept staking even when I logged out nad turned off my computer?

Coins age no matter what, but you have to periodically unlock the wallet to claim them.

I get that I didn't remember wrongly? That my wallet can stake no matter what, and what I need to do is just periodically unlock it to claim the reward?

If so, why does my wallet never gets any ohm?

Staking with small amounts takes a long time to get a reward. Also, do not trust the staking time as it could change as the network weight changes. As you could imagine, Ohm is getting a lot of new people as well as new stakers, this is thinning out the staking reward and making it harder for smaller stakers in getting one. You will get one but it will take forever. This is one of the reasons why we are making masternodes, this will allow people to basically "stake" with a small amount and not get killed by the ohm stake whales. It evens out for everyone.  Wink

You will need to keep your wallet open and unlocked to stake.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:42:08 AM

This is wallet for different crytocurrencies or only for your coins?
Ras Al Ghul

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:08:32 AM

This is wallet for different crytocurrencies or only for your coins?

This is for Ohm, we will be doing a new ANN once we know when we can release the new wallets and when we can do a coin swap. So basically it is for Ohm and new Ohm which will basically be a new different coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: