Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:38:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple is in major trouble  (Read 25377 times)
JoelKatz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 04:40:53 AM

@JoelKatz
Can you possibly fathom how many times i have been over this ?

There is patterns in crypto..
Chant lies and play dumb and repeat.
Cry FUD then ignore any criticism then.. repeat.
Someone disagrees ?
Ignore them and.. repeat.

I could give TONS of reasons (like i have before) but why bother ?
#1 ..no one cares.
#2 ..it will be ignored and i will have to repeat what i say when the big banks are using Ripple / ETH news is posted again.

It's a merry go round that goes on and on for years.
Nothing ever changes.
You could get off that merry go round by engaging *my* arguments when you talk to me rather than complaining about what other people are doing. Just a thought.

Yes, I agree that there are people spreading bogus information in support of XRP, just as there are people doing that in support of many other cryptos. And the same goes for people spreading FUD about all of them.

I don't care whether people agree or disagree with me. People are free to have whatever opinions they want and there's no such thing as a wrong opinion. What I'm engaging with is the claims behind the opinions. Claims are either or true or false.

Again, I have claimed that this is a fact several times: "Banks will use the cheapest path that complies with their regulatory requirements. They don't have to know who supplies the currency to the destination (they don't know now) or how that's paid for (they don't know now). So a payment can be bridged by XRP, the sending and receiving banks can have no idea that's what happened, and they are entirely okay with that."

Do you think that's not a fact? If so, why? I replied to you by directly addressing the claims behind your opinions. I've done this several times, and you never defend or abandon the claims. So it's no surprise we're back to square one when you repeat your opinions.

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:46:17 AM

This is why open sourcing all your code when you have unique technology is a bad idea. Someone will just take the code and implement their own solution. Better off treating your code as intellectual property.  All these open source coins are inherently worthless from the perspective of all their "unique features" because big corporations will just rip off their ideas.

And yet bitcoin's code is open source and has hundreds of alt clones, but still goes from strength to strength!
First Mover Advantage.   There's no other way to say it.  It's the reason why Coke will forever be above store brand cola, and you could fill pages with other examples.  That's why these limpid cesspoolcoins won't ever gain traction.   Bitcoin did it first and did it best.  The me-too coins are just that.  Bitcoin with some other unappealing label slapped on it by half wits.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:38:43 AM

To prove noobwits right, priceless.

No Bank is buying XRP they merely work with Ripple. Banks will create there one Token, copy paste XRP and use Ripple.
Smart money was invested in Ripple, XRP is a tool to identify the biggest fool.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1908676.msg18998638#msg18998638

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
CardShare

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 05:38:50 AM

I would say so loads of people selling it on the markets right now price is dropping like a stone.

https://Investex.Pro  - Green Mining Operations & Mining Store...
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 06:01:50 AM

this was so clear, bank parasites pretend to be interested in crypto just to steal their tech and use it for their own benefit, well doesnt matter comunity projects like ark will rule the future
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:58:11 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2017, 09:08:18 AM by Spoetnik

@Joel

You are full of shit and lying.. and a paid employee of Ripple inc with a vested interest in siphoning chump change from children & idiots for a me too ICO coin.

The assertion "Big Banks" are going to one day adopt Ripple coins is blatantly retarded.

And it is you that is giving us the run around playing games.
That is on those off rare occasion when you show your fucking face.
I comment and you pop up saying i do not respond to you ?
Well where were you the last 99 times i commented ?
Seems you show up every few months then claim i ignored your points..
bullshit.. you're ignoring mine (casting / projecting on me what you are guilty of)

I refuse to play your long winded little games of verbal gymnastics and head games over RIPPLE INCORPORATED's 100% PREMINED ICO SHIT COIN

I don't give a shit what you think at all.
You are a corrupt player on a corrupt team here to make money.. i am not.
Nobody is padding my bank account to run my mouth buddy.
UNLIKE YOU !

And you can't deny it either because it says so in your fucking SIG.
Employee's don't work for free... but they sure as hell do show up here to aggregate chump change from kids via Poloniex profits in an unregulated scam scene.
Feel good about your self bud ?
Proud of selling your "Big Banks" ICO coin to children in exchange for their lunch money ?

Ripple is fraud.
Ripple has been blatant bullshit since day 1.

If you all have even 1 good reason why Big Banks are going to work with Ripple inc and adopt a crypto currency 100% premined ICO coin called XRP i'd love to hear it.

The reality is their vast existing list of options slaughter any crypto bullshit.
Why in gods fucking name would a bank want to hand over public accountability when they never have before and it is of no benefit to them but a penalty in cost and finances and performance ?

Right now banks already have a shit load of options to move money.
For example
Google search the list of Banks using Interac eTransfer.. it's simply monolithic !
Why would they ?
Heard of Interac ICO profiteer scammy losers ?
You may have seen it stamped on every ATM machine on earth dumb fucks  Roll Eyes
And not only that but they offer other services above and beyond "Interac eTransfer"
But for the home user it boils down to benefits for them (they have an alternative scheme for business)

As it was in 2013 i can NOW send money or receive it with eTransfer and it is virtually instant.
And costs about 50 cents.
All i do is click on the verification link in the email and the email shows up instantly.
BAM !
Money is in the bank that fast.

Then.. lets look at Bitcoin.
How has it been doing since 2013 ?
Well it costs more and more and gets slower and slower.
And does ripple's XRP solve any of that ?
No.. it introduces even more issues i have bookmarked ready to jam down your dumb fuck shill throats.

You are a fraud peddling blatant lies and bullshit to gullible idiots to sell the Ripple INCORPORATED ICO PREMINED "coins"
Because that is how YOU get paid.. by Ripple inc.

Lucky for the list of big shot CTO's and CEO's and CTFO's and all the other corporate kiddy crypto bigwig's none of these little idiot profiteer brats give two shits what Ripple is or HOW it works or if it was launched scammy (which it was)
All they care about is.. will it make me money now ?
That is it.
Whether the truth is "Big Banks are using Ripple" is of no concern to them..
unless they think it will pump their shitcoin "investor" "Holdings" in their "markets"

Joel go fuck yourself.
I don't care what you think.

And i would be happy to hear you are in jail or at least investigated by the Fed's for fraud.
Don't think it can't happen either.. maybe FiNCEN needs to have another look at you guys ?
Getting a little cocky little mister "market maker" ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
JoelKatz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 09:05:24 AM

I understand that you have 500 arguments. But I can only solidly address one or two at a time. Every time I do, you refuse to engage with the argument I've made and instead move on to other arguments. That is simply not what someone who cares whether the things they believe are true actually does.

I made one argument in response to one argument you made. You responded by complaining that we've had this conversation before, though we haven't. I asked you to stick to the point you made and my response, you responded with fifty new points.

If you're not going to actually respond to me, stop pretending to.

Again, this is a very specific claim that I'm making: "Banks will use the cheapest path that complies with their regulatory requirements. They don't have to know who supplies the currency to the destination (they don't know now) or how that's paid for (they don't know now). So a payment can be bridged by XRP, the sending and receiving banks can have no idea that's what happened, and they are entirely okay with that."

If you disagree with that, explain why. If not, concede it and move on.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:08:56 AM

The onus is on you (or Ripple inc) not the other way around.

AmarO (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:59:29 AM

I understand that you have 500 arguments. But I can only solidly address one or two at a time. Every time I do, you refuse to engage with the argument I've made and instead move on to other arguments. That is simply not what someone who cares whether the things they believe are true actually does.

I made one argument in response to one argument you made. You responded by complaining that we've had this conversation before, though we haven't. I asked you to stick to the point you made and my response, you responded with fifty new points.

If you're not going to actually respond to me, stop pretending to.

Again, this is a very specific claim that I'm making: "Banks will use the cheapest path that complies with their regulatory requirements. They don't have to know who supplies the currency to the destination (they don't know now) or how that's paid for (they don't know now). So a payment can be bridged by XRP, the sending and receiving banks can have no idea that's what happened, and they are entirely okay with that."

If you disagree with that, explain why. If not, concede it and move on.

Just run every single coin on your network and let banks/market-maker use the one with the best trading value at the time to whichever currency, end this XRP sham already. You can run any coin on your network with some work right? I heard recently that ETH is getting compatible to run on the Ripple Network.
JoelKatz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 10:11:28 AM

Just run every single coin on your network and let banks/market-maker use the one with the best trading value at the time to whichever currency, end this XRP sham already. You can run any coin on your network with some work right? I heard recently that ETH is getting compatible to run on the Ripple Network.
That's correct. We're working to build a level playing field. XRP will have to compete with other assets, including BTC and ETH. The idea is to make the pie as big as possible, not to get XRP a big slice of a small pie.

CardShare

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 10:11:35 AM

if they want to make money they should be pumping the life out it after its horrendous day!!

https://Investex.Pro  - Green Mining Operations & Mining Store...
cerejobastos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:20:11 AM

@Joel

You are full of shit and lying.. and a paid employee of Ripple inc with a vested interest in siphoning chump change from children & idiots for a me too ICO coin.

The assertion "Big Banks" are going to one day adopt Ripple coins is blatantly retarded.

And it is you that is giving us the run around playing games.
That is on those off rare occasion when you show your fucking face.
I comment and you pop up saying i do not respond to you ?
Well where were you the last 99 times i commented ?
Seems you show up every few months then claim i ignored your points..
bullshit.. you're ignoring mine (casting / projecting on me what you are guilty of)

I refuse to play your long winded little games of verbal gymnastics and head games over RIPPLE INCORPORATED's 100% PREMINED ICO SHIT COIN

I don't give a shit what you think at all.
You are a corrupt player on a corrupt team here to make money.. i am not.
Nobody is padding my bank account to run my mouth buddy.
UNLIKE YOU !

And you can't deny it either because it says so in your fucking SIG.
Employee's don't work for free... but they sure as hell do show up here to aggregate chump change from kids via Poloniex profits in an unregulated scam scene.
Feel good about your self bud ?
Proud of selling your "Big Banks" ICO coin to children in exchange for their lunch money ?

Ripple is fraud.
Ripple has been blatant bullshit since day 1.

If you all have even 1 good reason why Big Banks are going to work with Ripple inc and adopt a crypto currency 100% premined ICO coin called XRP i'd love to hear it.

The reality is their vast existing list of options slaughter any crypto bullshit.
Why in gods fucking name would a bank want to hand over public accountability when they never have before and it is of no benefit to them but a penalty in cost and finances and performance ?

Right now banks already have a shit load of options to move money.
For example
Google search the list of Banks using Interac eTransfer.. it's simply monolithic !
Why would they ?
Heard of Interac ICO profiteer scammy losers ?
You may have seen it stamped on every ATM machine on earth dumb fucks  Roll Eyes
And not only that but they offer other services above and beyond "Interac eTransfer"
But for the home user it boils down to benefits for them (they have an alternative scheme for business)

As it was in 2013 i can NOW send money or receive it with eTransfer and it is virtually instant.
And costs about 50 cents.
All i do is click on the verification link in the email and the email shows up instantly.
BAM !
Money is in the bank that fast.

Then.. lets look at Bitcoin.
How has it been doing since 2013 ?
Well it costs more and more and gets slower and slower.
And does ripple's XRP solve any of that ?
No.. it introduces even more issues i have bookmarked ready to jam down your dumb fuck shill throats.

You are a fraud peddling blatant lies and bullshit to gullible idiots to sell the Ripple INCORPORATED ICO PREMINED "coins"
Because that is how YOU get paid.. by Ripple inc.

Lucky for the list of big shot CTO's and CEO's and CTFO's and all the other corporate kiddy crypto bigwig's none of these little idiot profiteer brats give two shits what Ripple is or HOW it works or if it was launched scammy (which it was)
All they care about is.. will it make me money now ?
That is it.
Whether the truth is "Big Banks are using Ripple" is of no concern to them..
unless they think it will pump their shitcoin "investor" "Holdings" in their "markets"

Joel go fuck yourself.
I don't care what you think.

And i would be happy to hear you are in jail or at least investigated by the Fed's for fraud.
Don't think it can't happen either.. maybe FiNCEN needs to have another look at you guys ?
Getting a little cocky little mister "market maker" ?

NavySeals

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:29:19 AM

In poloniex, its Daily high is around $0.30$ and low is around $0.12, this is also enough to Show how dangerous it is. Just be informed for this troll altcoin.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:53:07 AM

What does it take to get through to brain damaged greedy scammy idiots ?

Do i have to go and contact "Big Banks" and ask them 1 by 1 to comment ?
Would that shut you dipshit shill's up for once ?

Oh wait i have..
I talked to bank staff and they were damn near calling the cops on me.

Then..
I read the cover of my news paper way back that had bank staff interviewed about Bitcoin.
It was considered a dirty word never to be spoken.
No one would divulge their name in the story and admitted talking about it was out of the question.

Because it's a joke.

Then we have RIPPLE Incorporated's gay ass shitty little ICO premined scheme bullshit.
Which in comparison makes Bitcoin look like a saint.

The facade / charade / illusion / scam is this.. BIG BANKS ARE USING RIPPLE / ETHEREUM.

Bull mother fucking shit.

It is NOT happening nor will it ever.
So yes.. it is a fucking scam.

Then we look at it's launch................... SCAM.

Then we look at it's functionality.. SCAM.

Then we look at how it was handled after the fact.... SCAM.

I believe the US govt's FiNCEN agreed with me.
And so did crypto until.. it got pumped.

..if you "invest" in this scammy idiotic garbage then you ARE what you invest in  Cheesy

g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:38:56 PM

First Mover Advantage.   There's no other way to say it.  It's the reason why Coke will forever be above store brand cola, and you could fill pages with other examples.  That's why these limpid cesspoolcoins won't ever gain traction.   Bitcoin did it first and did it best.  The me-too coins are just that.  Bitcoin with some other unappealing label slapped on it by half wits.

comparing coke to technology is a terrible analogy...
marioG

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:18:52 PM

Do i have to go and contact "Big Banks" and ask them 1 by 1 to comment ?
Would that shut you dipshit shill's up for once ?

Oh wait i have..
I talked to bank staff and they were damn near calling the cops on me.

Then..
I read the cover of my news paper way back that had bank staff interviewed about Bitcoin.
It was considered a dirty word never to be spoken.
No one would divulge their name in the story and admitted talking about it was out of the question.

Because it's a joke.

Then we have RIPPLE Incorporated's gay ass shitty little ICO premined scheme bullshit.
Which in comparison makes Bitcoin look like a saint.

The facade / charade / illusion / scam is this.. BIG BANKS ARE USING RIPPLE / ETHEREUM.

Bull mother fucking shit.

It is NOT happening nor will it ever.
So yes.. it is a fucking scam.

Then we look at it's launch................... SCAM.

Then we look at it's functionality.. SCAM.

Then we look at how it was handled after the fact.... SCAM.

I believe the US govt's FiNCEN agreed with me.
And so did crypto until.. it got pumped.

..if you "invest" in this scammy idiotic garbage then you ARE what you invest in  Cheesy

...get over it ;-)

Ripple has no friends and no one likes it ... but it will be sucessful.
It's the relations they have, what makes them strong.
Big boys ... I tell you !
cerejobastos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:26:02 PM

Banks are looking for a store of value, not a volatile something that they can createnon their own with the help if ripple company

Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:27:21 PM

I like Ripple! They have a good solution for banks.

spoetnik I read a couple off your post.. also on others topics..
you are so angry on all topics..

No Signature right now...
manfred
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

Energy is Wealth

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:48:41 PM

Well, Ripple will most likely do alright but XRP is in major trouble.
Now since the first one has used copy-paste of xrp's code the foot is in the door and opened the floodgates.
Every Bank will create its own token as it is the cheapest way.
Creation and maintenance is next to nothing and lots of Banks already have contractual agreement to work with Ripple and use their services.
It is plain and simply stupid to think an Indian Bank will use the same xrp as a American Bank one or a Nigerian one ......

By no means will it stop at Banks, Tokens/Coins will be as common as email addresses and the common reference point is Bitcoin the "President". Every President has a running mate which obviously must be very similar in every aspect (not from the opposition camp) and "clean" of scams.
You could call it the "Bitcoin Standard".
A system of providing and controlling the exchange of coins, in which the value of the coin is fixed against that of Bitcoin.
marioG

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:31:45 PM

Banks outsource IT stuff as much as they can.
They keep only the most important data, and they have already enough trouble to keep their crap running.
Banks might not use the same XRP as we do, but they will be connected thru the blockchain of Ripple, as a service.
Or something like this.
Western Union for instance is not a bank, but doing big money business, even with a bad reputation...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: