Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:41:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AGRELLO - Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all  (Read 70010 times)
JuanMD

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:26:06 PM

So I guess there will be no nounty campaigns to take part in, right? It could boost the interest for the project before the ICO.

Yeah, I don't think there will be bounties campaign.
frabe

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:23:28 AM

Some NEWS from Agrello Blog:

Top Estonian Legal Firms to Use Agrello

In midst of our successful token sale campaign, which is still in progress and has raised more than $12 million so far, we have established two exciting new partnerships.

Attela and LEXTAL are among the most prominent legal firms in Estonia and the Baltic region, and starting next year, they will incorporate the Agrello solution.

As soon as the Agrello platform phases out of alpha, Attela and LEXTAL will begin to utilize it to formalize contractual relations with their clients. Going forward, the two companies will use Agrello’s services to streamline their professional operations, reduce costs and save their clients time and money.

Marek Herm, partner at Attela, commented on the newly formed partnership, stating:

“We are proud to be at the forefront of this exciting new LegalTech development. Agrello’s solution is a refreshing innovation, and we plan to use it to widen our client base and increase efficiency.”

Marge Männiko, managing partner at LEXTAL, said:

“ We have been following the recent developments at Agrello and are intrigued by their technology. We believe that this solution could take the legal industry into a new era, and we are glad to be among its early adopters”

Following Agrello’s recently announced partnership with electronics manufacturer InCap, the collaboration with Attela and LEXTAL constitutes our third industrial-scale joint venture. Many smaller potential clients and partners have already reached out to us.

As soon as these deals are finalized and ironed out we will of course share the details with you ASAP. We also have big news in store from Asia, so stay tuned here, subscribe to our newsletter and join us on Telegram.

The Agrello Team

Link: https://blog.agrello.org/top-estonian-legal-firms-to-use-agrello-1fa84a2d7cab

self1sch

Activity: 219

https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:42:37 PM

Woow that are some amazing news....that those companys are on board even before the alpha says a lot about the quality of Agrello. Congratz devs Smiley

MBW_2

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:37:13 PM

Attela and LEXTAL are among the most prominent legal firms in Estonia and the Baltic region, and starting next year, they will incorporate the Agrello solution.

https://blog.agrello.org/top-estonian-legal-firms-to-use-agrello-1fa84a2d7cab
Agrello (OP)

Activity: 189

Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 09:36:10 PM

https://blog.agrello.org/top-estonian-legal-firms-to-use-agrello-1fa84a2d7cab

Indeed, they are great firms to have on board!

Alpha is scheduled for Q3 2017 though.
 Wink

AlexSavv

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:58:06 AM

Will these tokens be listed on exchanges like Bittrex, and is there a timeline for these exchanges?
JuanMD

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:21:28 AM

Will these tokens be listed on exchanges like Bittrex, and is there a timeline for these exchanges?

Hi! Delta will be listed in some exchanges right after the tokensale finish, and we are working with the other to list it in as many exchanges as possible
JuanMD

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:39:29 PM

Hey guys! here is a nice reading about smart contracts, and Agrello is included too!

https://tech.co/smart-contracts-blockchain-cyber-2017-07
Agrello (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 11:31:12 PM

Smart Contracts Are Making Their Way Into Blockchain

Agrello, offers a platform for legally binding smart contracts. The idea behind the service is using blockchain and AI to create and manage smart contracts.

Agrello, – currently in the middle of its own ICO – enables users to create smart contracts designed to abide by legal standards without needing legal backgrounds or coding skills. As such, identities and signatures must be part of the procedures. The company recently partnered with Chinese blockchain firm ViewFin to jointly work on a shared digital identity engine.

According to Agrello’s’s CEO Hando Rand “Proving who you are is literally the first step when formalizing an agreement, all the more so in a trustless public blockchain environment.”

sonawer

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:55:36 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley The project looks quite interesting + received recommendations. I think it's worth investing your modest investment in this direction =) What benefits are expected for investors?
Agrello (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 05:15:06 PM

With smart controls and contracts, blockchain tech is bridging the real and virtual worlds

https://thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/07/31/smart-controls-contracts-blockchain-tech-bridging-real-virtual-worlds/#.tnw_HqNTuefN

"Going beyond executing code, a startup called Agrello provides a platform for legally-binding smart contracts By producing and managing both a blockchain-encoded smart contract and also a legally-binding digitally-signed document, the solution ensures that whatever contractual provisions are entered into in its blockchain, these are also executed in real life through legally-enforceable agreements."

"Agrello is raising 10,000 BTC (around US$26.4 million in current prices) for its initial coin offering or ICO, wherein users can acquire “shares” of the company at lower than market value. Currently, the company has raised 5,12 BTC (around US$ 15.4 million) and is on its way to target."

https://token.agrello.org/

RavenBitcoins

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:26:18 AM

With smart controls and contracts, blockchain tech is bridging the real and virtual worlds

https://thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/07/31/smart-controls-contracts-blockchain-tech-bridging-real-virtual-worlds/#.tnw_HqNTuefN

"Going beyond executing code, a startup called Agrello provides a platform for legally-binding smart contracts By producing and managing both a blockchain-encoded smart contract and also a legally-binding digitally-signed document, the solution ensures that whatever contractual provisions are entered into in its blockchain, these are also executed in real life through legally-enforceable agreements."

"Agrello is raising 10,000 BTC (around US$26.4 million in current prices) for its initial coin offering or ICO, wherein users can acquire “shares” of the company at lower than market value. Currently, the company has raised 5,12 BTC (around US$ 15.4 million) and is on its way to target."

https://token.agrello.org/

I heard the MVP will be out soon. Any updates?

kwaskoff

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

President of FinTechAssociation

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 04:49:46 PM

wait update, too Cool

repla64

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Trust me. I'm a holder.

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:37:03 PM

NEO's (Antshares) announcement of its new partnership with Agrello on block platform platforms.

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF ASSET TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS COIN FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Contribution Campaign starts May 9 ❱ TwitterBlog
CryptoHopeful

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:53:06 AM

"Please note that for regulatory reasons, US nationals are excluded from participating in the sale. We apologize for this inconvenience and hope to see you among our users and active community members."

How would they identify if someone is from the US if they invest less than 2 BTC? what's stopping US citizen from able to invest in this?
Weider

Activity: 247

Blockchain will change the world.

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:06:41 PM

Great news! The Agrello ICO accepts NEO (ANS) now.

https://twitter.com/AgrelloOfficial/status/893828476637245443

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
CryptoHopeful

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:38:35 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 09:50:30 PM by CryptoHopeful

Can we send BTC/ETH from Exchange wallet or do we need to send it from a private wallet?

Please send it from a private wallet

What if I dont have bitcoin wallet and I only have it on the bitstamp. I cannot send it from there?

Yes, you can send from there.  All participants in the sale get their own unique address to send to.

Can you please clarify whether we can send ETH/Bitcoin directly from exchange to participate in the ICO?
Can I send ETH directly from Coinbase/Bittrex/Gemini exchange, or do I need to send it to MEW and then send to the private ICO address?

Sorry for the newb question, but this would/could be my first ICO investment. Please take my ICO virginity, AGRELLO!  
Fender08

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:07:37 AM

You can send from any address
Weider

Activity: 247

Blockchain will change the world.

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:30:57 AM

I send it from bitstamp and all good. I am planning to invest littlebid more before of the end of this impressive ICO.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
snagseb

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:59:47 PM

Can we send BTC/ETH from Exchange wallet or do we need to send it from a private wallet?

Please send it from a private wallet

What if I dont have bitcoin wallet and I only have it on the bitstamp. I cannot send it from there?

Yes, you can send from there.  All participants in the sale get their own unique address to send to.

Can you please clarify whether we can send ETH/Bitcoin directly from exchange to participate in the ICO?
Can I send ETH directly from Coinbase/Bittrex/Gemini exchange, or do I need to send it to MEW and then send to the private ICO address?

Sorry for the newb question, but this would/could be my first ICO investment. Please take my ICO virginity, AGRELLO!  

Yes, you can send from anywhere as the tokens you purchase are stored in the account created on the Agrello website and not sent to the account that made the deposit/payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: