Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:50:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AGRELLO - Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all  (Read 70010 times)
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:02:25 PM

I have seen that DLT was traded up to 50% in usd in 24 hours back, what kind of reason that you guys using to buy DLT?

Yeah it is a new currency in the market...but you can see how they hitting the market..& predictor says it will reach 7$...so who don't wanna be earn this so much benefit??

Literally every second comment is the market predictor saying the coin will hit $7 and the price rising 50% but everyone's yet to explain why apart form the textbook replies
AGRELLO set all the possibilities to meet the exact expectations and made the Crypto visionary analysis that the coin will surely hit 7$ there is no such text book replies and easy to understand it grows by 24% as their initial foundation in terms of advertising and reaching out to the social channels are very strong with a huge team and support so there are more possibilities where investors are availing the opportunities with AGRELLO, so there would be obviously a definite chance to meet the set targets.
joeperry

Activity: 2156
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:01:12 PM

Agrello tokens are in great demand now as they have successfully got a huge amount of investment until in its initial stage and investment in this project will give great profits to the investors as you can get the tokens now with the price of 0.5$. They are sure to reach the high value of 7$ when it is launched which will give the investors great profits in the future.

mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:01:20 PM

The project looks very interesting.the one token price of DLT is only 0.4$ and i heard that it will soon reach to the >7$.amd it will grow the 24% after hitting the Marketcap of 40.34M.so I think this is very good opportunity for all investeros to invest into this project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:17:59 PM

Agrello tokens are in great demand now as they have successfully got a huge amount of investment until in its initial stage and investment in this project will give great profits to the investors as you can get the tokens now with the price of 0.5$. They are sure to reach the high value of 7$ when it is launched which will give the investors great profits in the future.
Agrello loves e-Estonia and e-services way and the demand for Agrello tokens is just increasing its price may reap high there is a big volume jump on binance. It is better to purchase AGRELLO tokens now with 0.5$ before it reach expected $7 and more high as it is growing 24% according to the metrics after hitting the market cap of $40.34 million recently.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:36:09 PM

This project has been announced for almost a year already, are there any interested ICO sites that have already made a review and rate this?
I want to know what will support the expected price of it of 7USD a token.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:28:16 AM

The project looks very interesting.the one token price of DLT is only 0.4$ and i heard that it will soon reach to the >7$.amd it will grow the 24% after hitting the Marketcap of 40.34M.so I think this is very good opportunity for all investeros to invest into this project.
Yeah such great news comes in a wake of a recent partnership with the first crypto-loan offering blockhive, which allows creditors who lend loans to companies the right to sign and transfer loan agreements on the block chain.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:12:49 PM

Far ambiguous so to reason for the occasion of price after starting point to any exchange, all the fact is that there are the enthusiasts which is liked to be purchased at low price, thereby artificially underestimating coin rate.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:53:35 PM

when their new website is going to be finished considering it’s been under development for months
GABAR

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:06:12 AM

Who is the biggest competitor(s) to Agrello?

I believe it will be SELFKEY...

Never heard about the project. Is there any difference between Agrello and Selfkey or is it really the same project target?

Hmm, I've taken a quick peek at both and Agrello seems to be solely for creating smart-contract-based legal agreements.

SelfKey also revolves around the personality, but doesn't seem to be restricted by "only" legal agreements.

It might seem that SelfKey approaches the individual at a much wider scene, however with that comes also much higher expectations. There are many downsides to such a broad approach, especially in a market that is still developping. Personally I find projects that are focused upon a single goal such that is realistic (rather than saving the world, making you rich, becoming a bank, handling all your virtual business, etc) have a better ROI because the roadmap isn't easily compromised as there are few sideways. There are exceptions to this of course, as an all-overlapping platform might still pose to be the next thing for users of the www. Time will tell.

It's interesting because I didn't know the last one. Gonna look into that later today, so don't pick at me if I'm wrong Wink Feel free to correct me ofc.

Also, the all-overlapping thing for this already exists actually, and though there isn't a coin (so no profit), it is highly functional.

https://e-resident.gov.ee/

If the projects mentioned earlier interest you, don't forget to keep an eye out on Estonia, it's literally building part of itself on the blockchain.
which blockchain and with which languages the smart cataract is generated and whether they can be used separately from the shell used to create them.

well, as far as I read on the white paper it's natural english. Just like having an agrrement betwen two parties and it will automatically translated to smart-contract code and stored on the blockchain, with suitable payments, obligations and rights triggered automatically according to the contracts terms and user input. In parallel, a legally
binding document is created, written in natural legal English.
can be used to write the usual business contract English? and do not need knowledge of programming languages, then how will be built work on setting up and debugging the smart contracts themselves, if you want to amend the code of the smart contract in view of understanding errors.
abdulaziz07

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:46:16 AM

Can i find some information about costs of some of the aspects from real life that Agrello is trying to automatise and add in blockchain?
alaah

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:37:55 PM

Can i find some information about costs of some of the aspects from real life that Agrello is trying to automatise and add in blockchain?

Can someone help this man? I'm also interested.
GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:17:02 PM

I'm so patient with DLT that I will wait as long as it takes. It's going to be big.
alaah

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:27:02 AM

Agrello just did a video showing a bit of the new platform:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5ey_oIdnlI&feature=youtu.be
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

Agrello in a nutshell (explained in simple way): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ939SlnjwRQvRpaKuA_iOw
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:27:22 AM

New investors here be careful as what happens now its just a pump. They will dump you all after they get the price they want and you are going to loose money.
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:38:39 AM

If a contract is signed, how can we confirm that our transaction has been completed? If one party disputes, what will the subsequent handler be?
bebekbakar

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

To add it and give it a good impression, a project will have a profitable referral program for followers and investors.
Anatoly339102

Activity: 348
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:33:04 PM

What was the reasons for pump, anybody knows?

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:16:46 PM

Using Agrello means that legal projects are streamlined and reduced in cost to their clients
allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:18:57 PM

What countries your program For?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: