Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:19:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alert! Noone buy IOTA Coin when it hits exchanges!  (Read 6056 times)
AmarO (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:07:20 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 03:19:56 PM by AmarO

IOTA has trillions of coins in supply that have been manipulated to 100x ICO price by getting traded privately before getting on exchange, expect major dumps. Initial investors are itching to get demand for these coins and dump them on peoples' head. It can get on exchanges at any time from now.

http://iota.market

A semi private exchange(you probably never heard of) that is being operated by some Slack team and a trading bot with 0 fees just holders and these guys selling to themselves or each other making a nice graph rise trying to reel in new investors. Once it goes on exchange to the public watch how hard the dumps hit. Even for the people buying right now at 100x they're going to get dumped on.
enervey

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 01:22:39 PM

Do you have a source for this that I could use to research further? ICOs make me nervous to begin with and if what you're saying is true, it will reinforce my avoidance for ICOs in general. Thanks.
AmarO (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:28:57 PM

Do you have a source for this that I could use to research further? ICOs make me nervous to begin with and if what you're saying is true, it will reinforce my avoidance for ICOs in general. Thanks.

ICOs are fine just gotta find the right one you believe in, the one I'm calling out manipulated its price for initial investors which is kind of a scam for people who will buy after it gets on exchanges because if demand picks up massive dumps will happen.
Seville

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:31:06 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 05:14:37 PM by Seville

Nice FUD going on here.. im sure you want to get some cheaply  
pinkmann

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:33:05 PM

Links to some of this would be nice. Otherwise we just have your word and that doesn't mean much in these forums.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:37:26 PM

IOTA has trillions of coins in supply that have been manipulated to 100x ICO price by getting traded privately before getting on exchange, expect major dumps. Initial investors are itching to get demand for these coins and dump them on peoples' head. It can get on exchanges at any time from now.
When allegations such as this are made, its best if its backed up by facts and verifiable source like others have rightly said because your warnings does not mean all those interested will read this while some will read and interpret as a troll because of the fact that the warning is lacking in content. Also, there are several people outside the forum who are likely going to be involved more than what you imagine.
AmarO (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:49:50 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 03:18:30 PM by AmarO

When allegations such as this are made, its best if its backed up by facts and verifiable source like others have rightly said because your warnings does not mean all those interested will read this while some will read and interpret as a troll because of the fact that the warning is lacking in content. Also, there are several people outside the forum who are likely going to be involved more than what you imagine.

A semi private exchange(you probably never heard of) that is being operated by some Slack team and a trading bot with 0 fees just holders and these guys selling to themselves or each other making a nice graph rise trying to reel in new investors. Once it goes on exchange to the public watch how hard the dumps hit. Even for the people buying right now at 100x they're going to get dumped on.

btcmerich

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:27:01 PM

well, IOTA has intersting tech but for sure the DEVs are not handling things right and act very fishy. I did find it intresting at the start but i for sure will never invest . Also they keep saying they are not listed because they do not care, well if they do not care then why have the option on slack for people to trade.

Also , they do not even have working explorer. and i am sure exchangers demand working explorer
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 06:26:28 PM

Given that IOTA doesn't work like other blockchains or coins, I'm not surprised that it's taking a long time to develop these services. I will say there seems to be an awful lot of FUD surrounding IOTA without a lot of concrete proof, seems like a lot of chatterbox talk is fueling these things. IOTA is in demand on the forums with people wanting to buy and I see that people want to sell on slack. I don't see anything nefarious about this, this has been going on with altcoins for years. Seems like an agenda against IOTA for no reason to me.
nativehasher

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:33:51 PM

No trading fees certainly means that the price is fake..just make 2-3 accounts and trade to any price you like.

golang, node.js and C++ developer.
BTC: 1NativecFuCN68n1rmHabkXRZnwuxpoJ4f
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:31:16 PM

There’s a bunch of a hype surrounding this coin, I don’t really know why people want it so much. I would rather purchase Ethereum than trying to purchase IOTA because there is not that much price movement compared to the amount of hype it gets.
Maybe they will have larger updates on progress in due time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cryptonikus

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:55:51 PM

If it has the potential to bring me profits I'll buy, no matter what. Many top coins including ETH started like this - under heavy FUD attacks. We'll see what the future holds for IOTA.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
NavySeals

Activity: 371

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:57:58 PM

If it has the potential to bring me profits I'll buy, no matter what. Many top coins including ETH started like this - under heavy FUD attacks. We'll see what the future holds for IOTA.

Did you make a quick search about IOTA?

I wondered and started to search it on Google. We have to find promising Project that are just about to get launched.
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:58:19 PM

I remember that IOTA has similar tech with Byteball, right?

Cart

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:04:24 PM

IOTA is really revolutionary. While Ethereum has 40 TX/s, IOTA can manage up to 1000 TX/s! And they are currently doing a lot of stress tests
Fragbait

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:21:44 PM

No trading fees certainly means that the price is fake..just make 2-3 accounts and trade to any price you like.

Try to think what happens to your plan when someone else (or multiple people!) joins and wants to buy or sell.
AmarO (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:05:10 AM

IOTA is really revolutionary. While Ethereum has 40 TX/s, IOTA can manage up to 1000 TX/s! And they are currently doing a lot of stress tests

There's many other projects coming with 1000 TX/s.. The point is the coin price has been heavily manipulated as from the start it is already a sub penny coin with 23000494498383848417182 coin supply lol and for them to just trade it privately trying to cause hype when it comes on exchanges they will try to power demand and if people get behind it and big buy order comes they'll commence with massive dumps. 100x before getting on public exchange with unlimited coin supply, multiple coin supply with the 100x price and look at the dump potential watch..
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:10:26 AM

Don't compare ethereum release and ICO with this. Ethereum was a widely advertised ICO and has a large POW phase to its distribution.

Not even comparable in terms of initial distribution.

megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:12:14 AM

Advise taken. Will wait for this thing to plummet once it hits exchanges. Too many people want to sell.

LocoMB

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:53:28 AM

Oh Thank You so much for this warning!!
Oh my god - everybody stay out of this, don't run into your ruin people!!!  Grin Grin Grin Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: