Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:31:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!!  (Read 165500 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
NatsuDragneel

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:30:43 PM

having just 1 escrow is not enough.

You should get a minimum of three escrows that are well known within the crypto community.

correct, trusting 1 user with large amount of money isn't a good idea, I'm not saying that one escrow will run with the money but choosing 3 people to act as escrow is way much better and safer for all of us
You have a good point. There is a saying that "never trust anybody". I like to invest only my small amount of btc but I have also a hope that this project will become successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:12:07 PM

Why does suncontract just bounty campaign on twitter only? When viewed from the average use of social media everyday, facebook has millions of active members every day from various countries
MiguelTheMVP

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:10:34 PM

Why does suncontract just bounty campaign on twitter only? When viewed from the average use of social media everyday, facebook has millions of active members every day from various countries
Yah you're right, that is a good question. It is good when your project is also using facebook campaign. It will help this project to become more popular and more productive.
LuffyDMonkey

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:22:51 PM

You should get a minimum of three escrows that are well known within the crypto community.

correct, trusting 1 user with large amount of money isn't a good idea, I'm not saying that one escrow will run with the money but choosing 3 people to act as escrow is way much better and safer for all of us
You have a good point. There is a saying that "never trust anybody". I like to invest only my small amount of btc but I have also a hope that this project will become successful.
Yeah, so do I. The idea sounds really great and at first glanze it doesn't look a bunvh of lies and scam like recyclix (another eco-friendly iniciative) that was just that, a bunch of lies. Good luck to all the investors and to the staff
Yeah, This project for sure is promising that they will do their best to become successful. I believe that this project will make a progress and make a great development in near future.
NatsuDragneel

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:46:02 PM

Yeah, so do I. The idea sounds really great and at first glanze it doesn't look a bunvh of lies and scam like recyclix (another eco-friendly iniciative) that was just that, a bunch of lies. Good luck to all the investors and to the staff
Yeah, This project for sure is promising that they will do their best to become successful. I believe that this project will make a progress and make a great development in near future.
I also believe that all of their information in your project are true. I'm now very excited what will happen in your project in near future. I imagined that it will become succesful.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:48:04 PM

Because people who interested on crypto mostly using twitter than facebook , also twitter has been used for promoting ICO and new crypto project long time ago, it such a better place for promoting something that people who interested on your product are assemble out there. Facebook might be a good choice though but i think it depends on social marketing team of suncontract project to enclose facebook as their social campaign i think they just prefer to promote on twitter instead of using facebook.
piececake24

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:45:17 AM

Yes i  also think that and looking forward to the success of this program it really gives me chill and they made me curious about this project the idea is really unique and creative let's wait till the crowdsales end
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:35:13 AM

How can i join the signature bounty?

You can find it in the thread in this forum. You just check the thread and read if the thread is sig bounty or not. I recommend you in this Suncontract, Its a sig campaign. You can find it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1936212.0
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:31:45 AM

Following with interest.

In which countries do you plan to offer the service to begin with? Regulations are stricter in some countries than in others and it can be quite tough for newcomers.

Some countries even only have 1 electric company and they surely won't entertain rivals like this unless they are going to earn good amount of profits from it. I highly suggest to SunContract team to actually have one guy from their team respond to the questions here. I've read the whole thread and mostly people are asking for explanation how is this going to operate, where is it going to operate, and people are also asking for more escrows. It would be better if the escrow is from this place.

Keeping all these people's questions unanswered just raises even more question like "Is this really legit?", "Will this project be a success?", "Why are they not replying?", and "Why is the thread self-moderated?"

We all like the vision of this project but please respond to our questions.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
graviteta

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:40:41 AM

its an ethereum based token so they have smart contracts. its also an escrow

▄▄▄                                          ███                ▄▄▄     ███
███                                          ███               ▐███▌    ███
███                                          ███                ▀▀▀     ███
███        ▄███████▄   ▐███▄█████▄     ▄▄███████ ▄▄███████▄▄    ███   ███████▄
███       ████▀  ████  ▐████▀▀████▌   ████▀▀██▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▌   ███   ▀▀███▀▀▀
███      ▐████▄▄▄████  ▐███    ███▌  ████    ▄████▀▄█▌   ▐███   ███     ███
███      ▐███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐███    ███▌  ███▌   ████▀▄███▀   ▐███   ███     ███
███       ████▄    ▄▄  ▐███    ███▌  ████▄   ▄█████▀▄█   ████   ███     ███▄ ▄▄
▀████████  ▀████████▀  ▐███    ███▌   █████████▀▀  ████████▀    ███     ▀█████▀

ALL YOU NEED IS LOAN

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████▌  █████████████████
████████████▌  █████████████████
███████▀▀      ███▀      ▀██████
██████   ▄██▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▄██▄   █████
█████▌  ████    ▄▀  ████   █████
█████▌  ▐███▄▄▀▀  ▄▄████   █████
██████   ▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀  ▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄▄████████
▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 03:38:40 AM

This project has a great chance to be successful project because of its smart contract and escrow. Those two is just a factor of a successful ico. Having a quality project will make the ico have a higher chance of being successful.
Loganota

Activity: 1764
Merit: 881

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:58:40 AM

I really liked this project because, unlike other ICOs, his goal is very useful. The investments they are making prove that it is a serious project and has a long future.
MiguelTheMVP

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:30:34 AM

Because people who interested on crypto mostly using twitter than facebook , also twitter has been used for promoting ICO and new crypto project long time ago, it such a better place for promoting something that people who interested on your product are assemble out there. Facebook might be a good choice though but i think it depends on social marketing team of suncontract project to enclose facebook as their social campaign i think they just prefer to promote on twitter instead of using facebook.
Thank you for the wonderful answer. Now I know why the SunContract only using Twitter campaign. But there is many people in facebook who also interested in the cryptocurrency.
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:38:16 AM

I really liked this project because, unlike other ICOs, his goal is very useful. The investments they are making prove that it is a serious project and has a long future.

Yes glad to see some new projects with interesting concepts and services, SunContract is one on my investment list
I will keep monitoring the progress of this project  Smiley Then decide to watch or take part.
LuffyDMonkey

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:55:56 AM

I really also like this project because of the good purpose of this project. I really also to investment my all money for me to earn a lot of money. This project is has a great future.
NatsuDragneel

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:18:49 AM

Yes glad to see some new projects with interesting concepts and services, SunContract is one on my investment list
I will keep monitoring the progress of this project  Smiley Then decide to watch or take part.
Let's see what will be the progress of this womderful project. I know by investing in this project it will be a good way to earn a lot of many because this project is a project that will become successful.
SunContract

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 08:02:37 AM

Being an escrow is a very important function. There is a lot of responsibility in this role to the community as well as the team. That is why we have appointed one trustworthy escrow for now, and are making arrangements for some other escrow members to be potentially added.

SunContract

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 08:13:47 AM

Following with interest.

In which countries do you plan to offer the service to begin with? Regulations are stricter in some countries than in others and it can be quite tough for newcomers.

We’d like to first focus on countries, where we are most knowledgeable of energy policy framework. This certainly are some EU jurisdictions and Dubai in UAE.
Our business model is structured to work in the existing regulatory framework, especially where net metering scheme is in place.

minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:42:14 AM

This project has a great chance to be successful project because of its smart contract and escrow. Those two is just a factor of a successful ico. Having a quality project will make the ico have a higher chance of being successful.
I think you misunderstand his meaning of escrow.
Actually he has a point, it will be better if there will be more than one escrow, But I am sure project team will consider it when they move already on doing the ICO.
SZX

Activity: 390
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:55:17 AM

How do you transfer current from the manufacturer to the consumer?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: