Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:55:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!!  (Read 165500 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
m4tsby

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:44:01 PM

Do not keep coins on any exchange. HitBtc is a scam exchange.   They are not registered in any country. There is no information's of owners. It is a time bomb ticking.  I do understand many for you laughs at me but you will be sorry for no real reason you could easily avoid.

If you need SNC, deposit BTC and buy and withdraw SNC to your MEW.  If you want to sell SNC deposit SNC and sell and withdraw BTC.  Do not keep anything in HitBTC!!!

Can you transfer SNC to MetaMask? If so, once its in Meta, how do you get it back to an exchange? I cant figure out how to get from Meta back to an exchange... yes, im new to this space. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SunContract

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 01:47:53 PM

Do not keep coins on any exchange. HitBtc is a scam exchange.   They are not registered in any country. There is no information's of owners. It is a time bomb ticking.  I do understand many for you laughs at me but you will be sorry for no real reason you could easily avoid.

If you need SNC, deposit BTC and buy and withdraw SNC to your MEW.  If you want to sell SNC deposit SNC and sell and withdraw BTC.  Do not keep anything in HitBTC!!!

Can you transfer SNC to MetaMask? If so, once its in Meta, how do you get it back to an exchange? I cant figure out how to get from Meta back to an exchange... yes, im new to this space. Smiley

We never used MetaMask so we do not have much experience with it. Please ask their support team for that question and than share your feedback with us, it would be very helpful  Smiley

geoneojapan

Activity: 349
Merit: 168

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:50:29 PM

I am happy with updates!

Dear SunContract supporters,

As you probably noticed in our latest newsletter, we are making big changes to our project. Promotions in the real world have already started, and the SNC token is already accepted as official currency in many different sectors.  This will generate a higher demand for our token. However, we will not stop there. All these features are just a fraction of what is coming in the future.

Web page

We designed a new landing page (https://suncontract.org/) for SunContract’s coming product – trading platform. The old web page was moved to different subpage and will be redesigned and re-uploaded in coming days. You will find all relative information from the token sale campaign, general information about the product, and of course the latest mentions of SunContract in articles and videos.

This is not the end of changes to our main web page but we have decided to release new updates and information gradually. Please be aware that the current landing page is not the final graphical outlook.

New Wallet

We are happy to announce the first mobile wallet added SNC as a currency into their service. Users of FreeWallet service have already noticed that SNC token is added into TokenWallet (https://[Suspicious link removed]/J8F3uq). This is first mobile wallet that added SNC token. You can now store your tokens on your mobile wallet, send it or receive it. We are actively collaborating with the development team from FreeWallet.

SNC is also added to MyEtherWallet, Parity, and Mist desktop wallets.

Improve your trading skills with CoinMarketGame

CoinMarketGame (CMG) is not a real cryptocurrency exchange, but it is an exchange simulator where anyone can try out how crypto trading works. Each new user gets a fictional budget of 20.000 USD and can invest in coins and tokens listed on CMG. This is very useful for total beginners in the cryptocurrency world.

How can this help SunContract and the SNC token? CMG users will get familiar with coins and tokens used on the CMG exchange and when they decide to go to a real exchange and invest real money, it is more likely that they will invest in the SunContract SNC token because it will be familiar to them.

In essence, being listed on CMG is a great marketing tool for SunContract and the SNC token.

Monthly AMA

We are announcing our monthly AMA (Ask-Me-Anything) where you can ask SunContract Team any question you have. Public will be able to start posting questions on Tuesday until Friday. On Friday we will start answering all questions. Next AMA will commence at the end of October.

Link to AMA:
https://www.reddit.com/r/suncontract/comments/72jfcz/september_ama_is_live_now/

Stay tuned for updates!

SunContract Team

http://www.SunContract.org
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:40:46 AM

I am happy with updates!

Dear SunContract supporters,

As you probably noticed in our latest newsletter, we are making big changes to our project. Promotions in the real world have already started, and the SNC token is already accepted as official currency in many different sectors.  This will generate a higher demand for our token. However, we will not stop there. All these features are just a fraction of what is coming in the future.

Web page

We designed a new landing page (https://suncontract.org/) for SunContract’s coming product – trading platform. The old web page was moved to different subpage and will be redesigned and re-uploaded in coming days. You will find all relative information from the token sale campaign, general information about the product, and of course the latest mentions of SunContract in articles and videos.

This is not the end of changes to our main web page but we have decided to release new updates and information gradually. Please be aware that the current landing page is not the final graphical outlook.

New Wallet

We are happy to announce the first mobile wallet added SNC as a currency into their service. Users of FreeWallet service have already noticed that SNC token is added into TokenWallet (https://[Suspicious link removed]/J8F3uq). This is first mobile wallet that added SNC token. You can now store your tokens on your mobile wallet, send it or receive it. We are actively collaborating with the development team from FreeWallet.

SNC is also added to MyEtherWallet, Parity, and Mist desktop wallets.

Improve your trading skills with CoinMarketGame

CoinMarketGame (CMG) is not a real cryptocurrency exchange, but it is an exchange simulator where anyone can try out how crypto trading works. Each new user gets a fictional budget of 20.000 USD and can invest in coins and tokens listed on CMG. This is very useful for total beginners in the cryptocurrency world.

How can this help SunContract and the SNC token? CMG users will get familiar with coins and tokens used on the CMG exchange and when they decide to go to a real exchange and invest real money, it is more likely that they will invest in the SunContract SNC token because it will be familiar to them.

In essence, being listed on CMG is a great marketing tool for SunContract and the SNC token.

Monthly AMA

We are announcing our monthly AMA (Ask-Me-Anything) where you can ask SunContract Team any question you have. Public will be able to start posting questions on Tuesday until Friday. On Friday we will start answering all questions. Next AMA will commence at the end of October.

Link to AMA:

Stay tuned for updates!

SunContract Team

http://www.SunContract.org

I find article on STEEMIT  Blockchain and SunContract

https://steemit.com/ethereum/@pacek/the-future-of-blockchain-technology-and-suncontract
tms5dmk2

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:03:03 AM

Nice article masstah, both on blockhain in general as well as on Suncontract in particular and why this initiative is such a good idea.
I see lots of investment oppertunities now that SNC is still cheap and knowing that the SNC team are a bunch of dedicated people.

Keep up the good work!
geoneojapan

Activity: 349
Merit: 168

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:53:30 PM

Nice article masstah, both on blockhain in general as well as on Suncontract in particular and why this initiative is such a good idea.
I see lots of investment oppertunities now that SNC is still cheap and knowing that the SNC team are a bunch of dedicated people.

Keep up the good work!

why you should buy cheap SNC right now?

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@pacek/why-you-should-buy-snc-coin-suncontract-token-on-hitbtc
Bitekojn

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:55:53 PM

Keep up the good work!

why you should buy cheap SNC right now?

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@pacek/why-you-should-buy-snc-coin-suncontract-token-on-hitbtc

I just got myself some ETH and bought additional SNC-s. I am so much into it. Every time I read here,reddit, telegram or twitter, always some good news!
xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:45:33 AM

We were buying today. So thanks guys for cheap SNC - you really don't know what you will miss in 2018  Cool

remol

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 08:17:21 AM

$100k to $1,5M of volume so quickly...Too brutal. What's happening Huh

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:52:17 AM

$100k to $1,5M of volume so quickly...Too brutal. What's happening Huh

i think people start calculating that SNC token is very cheap right now  and in few months it will moon

they are buying more + new investors are in town

What is important for SunContract token holders is the fact that electricity demand is rising in all countries SunContract plans to enter. More important, Slovenia as a small country can be perfect base for future market entries.

If SunContract project achieves 2% Slovenian market share than market values would be as follows:
Price of kWh in Slovenia is 0.163 EUR (0.083 EUR for industrial consumers) — middle price 0.123 EUR (Eurostat).
Annual production in kWh: 12,895,000,000 (Statistical office of the Republic of Slovenia).
Rough estimation of revenue: 1.6 billion EUR annually.

2% SunContract market share: 32 million EUR of annual revenue.

More realistic revenue (SunContract will not include trading for industry subjects): 42 million EUR of annual revenue.
This kind of annual revenue would be 8/11 times higher than current capitalization of SNC token. In addition, by my knowledge no other crowdfunded crypto project currently generates so much annual revenue.

Now you calculate your market price estimation and capitalization of SunContract project.
SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 08:08:52 AM

I just want to remind you again, you still have some time until 3PM CEST to post your question to our AMA: LINK TO AMA

crypto research

Activity: 669
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:24:36 PM

Decentralized energy market platform (Platform) will accept SNC and fiat currency.
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:41:24 AM

Price just moved to 0.00011  will we see it break this last little resistance before 0.0002 .
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:39:45 PM

We were buying today. So thanks guys for cheap SNC - you really don't know what you will miss in 2018  Cool

moooon is the only way  Grin

Good answers on AMA

2018 will be epic for SNC  Grin
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:04:26 PM

Price just moved to 0.00011  will we see it break this last little resistance before 0.0002 .
is this value in dollar, btc or ether?
siera

Activity: 104
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:37:30 PM

is this value in dollar, btc or ether?

in ETH
salahazert

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:00:03 PM

Have you guys been in touch with Solarcoin? Seems like a good match to work together.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:08:20 PM

Have you guys been in touch with Solarcoin? Seems like a good match to work together.

I don't believe its a good idea if similar project idea decide to work together instead of competing, it shows lack of capacity from both teams and it should send a message to investors that the project is not in good hands and their they facing a problem stronger than them
SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 10:53:07 AM

We talked with them and if we find in the future some common interests than we could collaborate.

xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:12:51 PM

Soon my friends SOON  Cool

Very good answers from friday's AMA   Time to buy more - i think SNC is at the bottom now...2018 will be EPIC  Kiss

--

Hello, do you plan to enable trading in your trading "pool" only with SNC tokens or will people who are not "so into crypto" and sceptics be able to pay for energy or get payed for selling energy in fiat to? Thanks and wish you all the best!

SunContract
Decentralized energy market platform (Platform) will accept SNC and fiat currency.

I suppose there is no so much people who fully understand energy distribution system/network, especially renewable energy network. I would like to know some basic informations about distribution and SunContract role in it.
For example, household from Berlin wants to buy energy from Munchen, how that works? In that case, what would be SunContract role? Can that go internationaly, household from Maribor wants energy from Salzburg, is that type of trade possible in EU? Is that SunContracts point? If that's possible, what are the EU law regulations and how is that going to affect big players in energy business?

SunContract
Right now system works like this: Power plant produces electricity that goes into the grid. Local distribution is managed by DSO while transmission is in the hands of TSO. Retailer buys electricity from power plant and sells this electricity to you. Electricity is then distributed to your home. SunContract’s role here will be eliminating the role of retailer: trading with energy. Why would retailer buy electricity cheaper from power plant and then sell it to you more expensive if this can be conducted via our Platform? With this, a lot of money can be saved. Also, retailer’s interest is not to give you best possible service and solution and give you clear data on daily consumption etc.
Electricity is transmitter on international level all the time, EU regulation requires open market. However, this is no very efficient because transmission on longer distances is not efficient due to losses in the grid and it is expensive because of cross border costs. SunContract will be focused on local production and local distribution. But in theory, yes, one could do that.

longtermwins
When beta release if possible some dates will be great we now full version At q1 but beta is very interesting and we now you are close to make it even possible date will be great tnx
stalna povezavaembed

SunContract
The key systems of the Stage 1 is already running on our test environment and now we are developing it. The Stage 1 is planned to be introduced by the end of the year or in the beginning of the January and fully tested before public launch in Q1 2018.
We have to inform you that at this point of the project Stage 1 testing is taking place strictly with people that signed NDA with us. This is our main competitive advantage so we have to make sure information do not get into competition hands. However, we will share with public pictures, preview videos etc. when final graphical designs will be finished. Some of you are already very impatient about seeing our product and we are doing our best to show you as much as we can.

KingmanKD
How is your ecosystem working? - When you are selling as an ordinary guy to an ordinary buyer, why should government/companies let this process be allowed on their system, and how are Suncontract even benefitting if the system is gaining success? (I here think for example on people who hold nodes on certain coins, they will benefit from that – Is it only the gain in price investors and the Sun team will get?)
We have heart a little about power ledger, and things going wrong with the cooperation – Which consequences are this gonna have on SunContract and Power ledger? Law suit ?
What is the biggest threat for your project? – Is it regulation, if so which? - Or is it other projects like power ledger? – If so, what is their edge compared to you guys?
What do you guys have that are unique compared to similar?
You raised $2 mio, how does that fit into your budget? – How long can you guys ‘’survive’’ on this, if the market prices stays at this level?
Why did the team raised money for this project? – If we look at the big potential, and the relative small amount of money compared, they should easily have had access to this kind of money in the industry through their contacts and maybe just get an angel investor.
How many guys are on the team, who are they and functions? – Is it only Gregor Novak who has experience within the industry?
Is the team fulltime, or do they have a job on the side?
Do you have any prior agreements with companies?
Which companies are you in contact with? – And located?
How is the market seeing you guys at this point on conferences etc etc., do we see seriously interest or ‘’only’’ some skeptical interest?
You are going after the Slovania market first, how is the priority afterwards?
What does it take to expand to another country? – Guess the laws is different for each country and that can be a hurtle. - Is there any countries you won’t go into?
What is the plan for PR? - And when is the plan to start it?
What can get the budget to take of in the wrong way? - What is the plan if the money is running out before planned?
How many SNC is hold by the team (if public for members) and how much does the team have in the budget/reserve?
If the lead developer or/and Gregor Novak dies tomorrow, what happens to the project?
stalna povezavaembed

SunContract
SunContract business model can be applied to liberated markets where government has to allow any company access to the grid. This is because government uses public money so any service that could benefit public has to be accepted.
On SunContract AMA we should be focused on SunContract platform and services.
Legislation can always be problem if it changes suddenly. We feel our biggest thread are tradition players that would try to block our business.
Other projects from crypto world are focusing solely on green technologies. We think the only working business case can be hybrid system that guarantees safety of supply at this stage. Also, we have deep understanding of energy market that will give our project most important aspect of this business model to succeed.
USD2 million is enough for our business to start making revenue that will help us expanding our project to the market. We need to start making profit and with this profit updating our product and business.
We decided to raise money through token sale simply because it is much faster and is community based than tradition VC model. Time on the market and existing community is crucial aspect of this project.
Core part of the team has 8 people and few others will join us until the end of the year. Besides core team, we also have four different outsourced team that is helping us with development or other activities. Including outsourced part our team has now 20 people working on project. No, Gregor is not the only one. Mojca is also coming from energy sector. They are leading business developers.
Core team is working full time on the project.
There were some prior agreements announced on old web page.
We are releasing news on collaboration in accordance to our business contracts and terms of NDAs. We will reveal all new business partnerships that will not be subject of NDA on our blog and in the Newsletter.
There are two types of industries that are forming our business: energy and blockchain. We consider ourselves as Energy Company. In energy sector, we are receiving great amount of interest. In next three months we will be present on many different energetic conferences. We are also receiving more and more interest from blockchain community. If you are interested in meeting us on conference, we can provide list where we will be present.
Slovenia will be our first market. We already have plans for further expansion and we will share this with you once we have business plan developed fully for particular market.
There are few very important aspects when expanding to new markets: marketing, legislation, market evaluation etc. This process takes a lot of time, men hour and it is very costly. Countries where we will not go are jurisdictions where there is closed, unliberated energy market.
Part of the PR is weekly Newsletter and monthly AMA and community management. As you can see, we try to be as transparent and as available as we can. We will also intensify presence on conferences. Our next plan is to straighten marketing activities with new Marketing Company we just entered into collaboration with.
Right now, we have enough funds for our development plan. There is always possibility for VC model that we do not need right now. We already received interest from different parties for this scenario.
20% of SNC circulation was reserved for the team and advisors, bounties. Some advisors were already paid because they worked with us only for purposes of Token Sale campaign. We are estimating that the team still has 15% of those funds that are in cold storage for 6 months.
Project goes on. He is not that easy to get rid off.

matjaz
Hello,
I guess Slovenia is first (pilot) market. So this questions are related to Slovenia market.
When do you expect consumers will be able to buy electricity from SunContract?
When do you expect producers will be able to sell electricity to SunContract? (annual contracts are signed in nov-dec for next year)
Are you planning to connect with other smaller subgroups and create own pool?
How many beta testers (consumers and producers) do you have before public lunch? Are you accepting new ones?
Can you give us some estimations what will be the energy price comparing to other dealers?
Are you planning to create some "fixed price offers" or similar?
And here are some general questions.
How do you plan to handle green certificates and carbon credits, which belongs to renewable producers?
When do you expect to expand to other markets? I guess those will be EU markets first, which are liberalized.
What is the status of platform development? Are you on plan?
What are the most hard challenges you faced so far (technical, legal, market)?
What are the marketing plans?
Will blockchain be public? Can producers see their own production data?
Thank you for answers and keep up the good work!

SunContract

Our platform is planned to go live in Q1 2018. This is the time when consumers will be able to start buying electricity from producers on the platform. We plan to start generating steady revenue already in 2018.
In November we plan to start negotiating for business deals with producers for next year. That means electricity offers will be on the Platform when it starts to operate.
This part is still subject of business development. We can have both models.
Right now in Stage 1 testing is opened for core team and outsourced companies. We will expand beta testing to others. Everyone that will want to beta test our system will have to be strictly under NDA.
Both questions are still in business development. Every information I would give you right now would be just rough approximation.
General answers
This is not our business. Producers receive carbon credits for every generated “green” kWh. So this part is not our business part. We do have some brief ideas for this part in the future but those are just office talks right now.
Slovenia will be our first market. We already have plan for further expansion and we will share this with you once we have business plan developed fully for particular market.
Right now development is running very smoothly. We are very satisfied with blockchain solution. Now we are connecting blockchain with our app which is fully on track.
Right now approximately 20 people are working on our project and everything is very good and on track. The only obstacle right now is listing SNC on more exchanges. We are doing our best to get SNC on another bigger exchange to give people more possibilities for doing business with our token.
We entered into collaboration with new marketing company that has a lot of local and international experiences. Marketing plan will be divided into different sectors: supporters, customers, producers and investors into renewable sources of energy.
Yes, final solution of blockchain will be public, producers will be able to see their production data while consumers will be able to track their consumtion.

Seclipse7
Have you hit any major obstacles whilst creating the platform? Is everything on schedule?

SunContract
No, right now development is running very smoothly. We outsourced part of our development to parties that cooperated with us in preparation of token sale. So right now approximately 20 people are working on our project. The only obstacle right now is listing SNC on more exchanges. We are doing our best to get SNC on another bigger exchange to give people more possibilities for doing business with our token.

Seclipse717
We have heard a little about power ledger and things going wrong with the cooperation between you two. Are there any negative consequences or long lasting affects to SunContract? Law suit ? What is the biggest threat for your project?

SunContract
SunContract AMA should be focused solely on our platform and services. We already answered this question in the past many times and we thing we should leave this chapter behind us now.

Seclipse717
You are going after the Slovania market first, are there any other countries you are looking to expand into? Is it feasible to do this considering there are different laws that could cause difficulties. Is there any PR plan in regards to other countries?

Naturally, firstly we are looking into biggest European markets for business expansion. EU legislation allow us to implement our business model into any European country we would like to enter. So there are no major obstacles for that. For that matter, we hired very experienced marketing team that will help us with expansion to other markets.

Will I be able to buy energy in the US with snc? If so when?

SunContract
Yes, when plan to implement similar business model in US. However, we do not have any time frame when SunContract will be present on US market. Yet!
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: