Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:47:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: *update client [ANN] BitBar New POW-POS scrypt CryptoCoin  (Read 60288 times)
thaile4ever

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 12:34:21 AM

face it LTC will become just as popular as BTC in the near future.

That won't happen. You are obviously too brainwashed by trollbox to see the real situation.

Lol, while I can appreciate your passion, I can't help but to laugh that you would think name calling, rudeness or derogatory comments toward anyone would really make them feel uncomfortable  Smiley

It does make them uncomfortable. How exactly you think I earned 32+ ignores by now?  Grin

Maybe so, or they just wanted to be stuck in their own little world without having to put up with the bashing and annoyance  Wink

Well I ingorned him base on his challange of "I'll be rude and say fuck you or anything else, and there is nothing that can stop me from doing so."

TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 12:35:06 AM

Sometimes you find comedy (from Bitbar website)

"he problem is, it was started as a fun/troll project, allowing some people to mine a lot of it.
Than somebody found it, announced it and the flame begun. We wanted to use this superb piece of engineering, but with fair, public start."

It's like the developers are just pooping in a cup, and people are calling it ice cream.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 12:37:54 AM

face it LTC will become just as popular as BTC in the near future.

That won't happen. You are obviously too brainwashed by trollbox to see the real situation.

Lol, while I can appreciate your passion, I can't help but to laugh that you would think name calling, rudeness or derogatory comments toward anyone would really make them feel uncomfortable  Smiley

It does make them uncomfortable. How exactly you think I earned 32+ ignores by now?  Grin

Maybe so, or they just wanted to be stuck in their own little world without having to put up with the bashing and annoyance  Wink

Well I ingorned him base on his challange of "I'll be rude and say fuck you or anything else, and there is nothing that can stop me from doing so."

I can understand that sentiment. There's such a thing as actually doing something intellectual and logical to fight your battles instead of ruthless protesting, and the former would likely do a whole lot more to help his/her cause.  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
spoid

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

bearded, drunk, fat, naked

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 12:40:26 AM

this thread has been derailed quite a bit. I would like to point out that we are still missing a pool of any kind Sad

with great beard comes great liver. Reputation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195803.0
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 12:43:14 AM

this thread has been derailed quite a bit. I would like to point out that we are still missing a pool of any kind Sad

Seems NVC type coin pool are really difficult, there isn't much NVC pool neither. There's like 2 or at most 3 working pool for NVC.

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
Edvin512

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 12:58:44 AM

nice to have the big boy of "coins", actually getting a bar is difficult, selling 100k of a coin the first day is just stupid

I am like a lennisters
thaile4ever

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 01:04:44 AM

I can understand that sentiment. There's such a thing as actually doing something intellectual and logical to fight your battles instead of ruthless protesting, and the former would likely do a whole lot more to help his/her cause.  Smiley

Well I feel there's no point in wasting my time trying to have an intellectual conversation with someone that resorts to rude comments and saying things like "fuck you" to get their point across.
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 01:20:12 AM

A warning to people: Don't send BitBar transactions.  At least not yet.  

I had a problem.  Bought a 1/2 BitBar off someone.  They sent it to me, everything is fantastic.  I then mined 3 more solo blocks.  Now looking at maybe 1.2 bitbar total, I figured I would send a bitbar satoshi to a random person as a tester.  Potentially a mistake.  I got an error in my client saying I had some premature coins or something, which is true, but I also had the coin I purchased, too, and it was showing as a confirmed balance.. soo.... I figured it would just take the coins from there.  It still showed up as a tx in my client though even though it errored..  I continued to mine for a couple hours or so and I just saw a block found, clear as day right in the client, and then it vanished like 2 seconds later.  Is this what a stale block looks like or...  I've never seen a tx vanish like that but sure maybe it was an orphan.  I theorize my wallet was glitching or something..  I then restarted my BitBar client and upon starting it up, I get this same wallet.dat error!  Then the client loads up, and everything looks perfectly normal, except that small tx that I sent isn't there.  I quickly shut the client down, took my wallet.dat and threw it in a folder for later inspection, started up a fresh wallet and away we go.  Maybe I'll hit another block.

Moral of the story is that with 512+ confs needed, best hold onto the coins until the fresh-coin-dust has settled and the blockchain is more stable and your solo'd coins have more confs before sending transactions...
xorxor (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 01:36:40 AM

[....] I figured I would send a bitbar satoshi to a random person as a tester. [.....]

PPC has dust protection. you cant sent such a low amount, network would not accept it.
8 decimals are just to make transaction at exact amount, not microtrasactions.

if NVC is based on PPC, and BTB on NVC...  I believe it might be just that.

fuck deeponion, fuck bitcoincash, all glory to one BITCOIN
Sunny King
Legendary

Activity: 1205
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 01:45:12 AM

PPC has dust protection. you cant sent such a low amount, network would not accept it.
8 decimals are just to make transaction at exact amount, not microtrasactions.

if NVC is based on PPC, and BTB on NVC...  I believe it might be just that.

Correct. You need to send 1/10,000 of a BTB at minimum.
TruCoin

Activity: 210

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 02:25:06 AM

just got out of the Newbie forum and i want this to be my first  post. This BitBar is truly fantastic . love the idea of a bar over thousands of coins. This Bitbar makes it easy to Consolidated  your digital wealth. i have tried them all trc,ppc,nvc,ftc ,chc but this is the first thing that makes real headway and gets me exited about it. i don't even have a BTB to my name but i believe in The BitBar

i might be a newbie but this BitBar is easy to digest and that's what a cryto-currency needs to get the main stream in the game. Main stream needs the BitBar

kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 02:29:21 AM

just got out of the Newbie forum and i want this to be my first  post. This BitBar is truly fantastic . love the idea of a bar over thousands of coins. This Bitbar makes it easy to Consolidated  your digital wealth. i have tried them all trc,ppc,nvc,ftc ,chc but this is the first thing that makes real headway and gets e exited about it. i don't even have a BTB to my name but i believe in The BitBar

i might be a newbie but this BitBar is easy to digest and that's what a cryto-currency needs to get the main stream in the game. Main stream needs the BitBar

I agree, I was super excited about NVC's innovation, but the launch was tarnished by alleged pre-mine and the coin was under attack all the time, so I couldn't really get into it. Plus I was interested in creating a coin that was super rare, but that project never got off the ground. So this coin is really a two in one for me, I'm standing behind this coin 100% and will put my meager mining efforts to exclusively mine this coin for the foreseeable future.

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 02:34:14 AM

Hmm, I wonder if it is worth a Martian BotCoin per bar yet...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
TruCoin

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 02:50:15 AM

just got out of the Newbie forum and i want this to be my first  post. This BitBar is truly fantastic . love the idea of a bar over thousands of coins. This Bitbar makes it easy to Consolidated  your digital wealth. i have tried them all trc,ppc,nvc,ftc ,chc but this is the first thing that makes real headway and gets e exited about it. i don't even have a BTB to my name but i believe in The BitBar

I agree, I was super excited about NVC's innovation, but the launch was tarnished by alleged pre-mine and the coin was under attack all the time, so I couldn't really get into it. Plus I was interested in creating a coin that was super rare, but that project never got off the ground. So this coin is really a two in one for me, I'm standing behind this coin 100% and will put my meager mining efforts to exclusively mine this coin for the foreseeable future.

i Agree!!! i am 100% behind BitBar all my hardware will be used for nothing els but Bitbar. It feels good to believe in a cryto-currency again  Grin

mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 02:50:25 AM

hmm I am having no luck here

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 03:05:31 AM

anyone else im throwing 4000khs at it and last block found was 2.5 hours ago

btbrae

Activity: 680
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 03:08:36 AM

anyone else im throwing 4000khs at it and last block found was 2.5 hours ago

You've got something wrong there buddy...
bitpar

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 03:09:25 AM

I tried 1200 kH/s for the past hour and nothing. About to give up on this coin.
TruCoin

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 03:16:39 AM

hang in there!! you will find them just got to stop watching it. this reminds me of what my grandma used to say about hatching out chicken eggs in an incubator. She said if you keep looking at them wont make them hatch faster. The busyier i kept myself the the faster the eggs used to hatch  Wink

mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 03:20:55 AM

hang in there!! you will find them just got to stop watching it. this reminds me of what my grandma used to say about hatching out chicken eggs in an incubator. She said if you keep looking at them wont make them hatch faster. The busyier i kept myself the the faster the eggs used to hatch  Wink

im more concernced there is a problem as I was getting them every 15 minutes or so. Is it just the difficulty so high?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: