Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:31:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin dreams and nightmares  (Read 1162 times)
MeSarah (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 08:47:06 AM

This thread was inspired by the thread 'Funniest and stupidest Bitcoin criticisms'. So Im here reading the forums and surf'n because I cant sleep. So I thought I would tell you about a nightmare that I had.

I had just come home from an evening on the town. Im walking up the stairs to my apartment thinking my legs are sore from dancing. I walk up to my door, put the key in the lock and the door pushes open. What the fuck, I thought. I walk inside my dark apartment, turn on the lights and look around. To my horor I see that all my electronics are gone. I rush into my mining den. The bastards! They took my mining rig. I grab my gun thinking, Im going to put a cap in someones forehead. I then start firing my gun inside my apartment. I shoot my desk, I shoot my blender. They didnt get my blender but now Ive killed my blender. Fuck! Im running around yelling. Then I woke up.

Just a few hours before I had that dream I learned about allinvain. Was there a connection? Mmmmm maybe. What would Freud say about that? So tell me about your bitcoin dream. That was my first dream about bitcoins.

I'll leave it to someone else to start a thread on converting famous movie quotes into bitcoin quotes.

60 GH/s BFL Single SC - Pre-Order Yours Today!
`````` Only $1299.99 - butterflylabs.com ``````

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DamienBlack

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 09:01:11 AM

I'll leave it to someone else to start a thread on converting famous movie quotes into bitcoin quotes.

I know what you're thinking. "Did he send six bitcoins or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a 6990, the most powerful graphics card in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
wegotpickles

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 09:11:24 AM

I had a dream the other night that i was running a kind of bank service (think savings, bonds, loans, the works) for bitcoin, but some fat little man made a clone of my service and could some how afford to give better interest rates than me even though i was barely covering my operation costs. So i tried adding more services and more features but every time he would roll out the same thing or better hours before i did and i just couldn't keep up.

Thing is, I have dreams like this when ever i think to hard about a potential business venture, and there is always a fat little man stealing my thunder. I don't know who this fat little man is, but i hope he chokes.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2011, 09:23:27 AM

I had a dream the other night that i was running a kind of bank service (think savings, bonds, loans, the works) for bitcoin, but some fat little man made a clone of my service and could some how afford to give better interest rates than me even though i was barely covering my operation costs. So i tried adding more services and more features but every time he would roll out the same thing or better hours before i did and i just couldn't keep up.

Thing is, I have dreams like this when ever i think to hard about a potential business venture, and there is always a fat little man stealing my thunder. I don't know who this fat little man is, but i hope he chokes.

I dunno why, I'm cracking up.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
nemo

Activity: 500
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 11:50:24 AM

I had a dream that some guy was fucking my girlfriend and they both laughed about it. Then the next night two cholo kids started beating the shit out of me for a bike. I don't even ride bikes. My guess is that watching someone else get fucked made me feel bad. Or my girlfriend is a whore. The cholo/bike thing is almost like your break-in/burglary scenario but not really. We were both violated for our possessions I guess. Maybe having coins is putting us on edge?
nazgulnarsil

Activity: 672
Merit: 258

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 12:11:42 PM

I dreamt the fans failed on my cards and no automatic shutdown occurred causing my cards to kill themselves with heat.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
wegotpickles

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 12:21:28 PM

I dreamt the fans failed on my cards and no automatic shutdown occurred causing my cards to kill themselves with heat.
I was awake for 2 days fearing this when I started mining. I got my first card used on Ebay with borrowed money, so i was terrified that it was half way to burnt out or had intermittent failure or something. I thought the moment i went to sleep the fans would stop spinning or the card would nuke itself. Thankfully my investment turned out well.

But those worries were nothing compared to when i finally got involved in the market.

I've aged at least 5 years in the past 2 months.
just_someguy

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 12:24:11 PM

I have a recurring fantasy that I enable "Generate Coins" for five seconds and win a block.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: