Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:36:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin dreams and nightmares  (Read 1162 times)
MeSarah (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 08:47:06 AM

This thread was inspired by the thread 'Funniest and stupidest Bitcoin criticisms'. So Im here reading the forums and surf'n because I cant sleep. So I thought I would tell you about a nightmare that I had.

I had just come home from an evening on the town. Im walking up the stairs to my apartment thinking my legs are sore from dancing. I walk up to my door, put the key in the lock and the door pushes open. What the fuck, I thought. I walk inside my dark apartment, turn on the lights and look around. To my horor I see that all my electronics are gone. I rush into my mining den. The bastards! They took my mining rig. I grab my gun thinking, Im going to put a cap in someones forehead. I then start firing my gun inside my apartment. I shoot my desk, I shoot my blender. They didnt get my blender but now Ive killed my blender. Fuck! Im running around yelling. Then I woke up.

Just a few hours before I had that dream I learned about allinvain. Was there a connection? Mmmmm maybe. What would Freud say about that? So tell me about your bitcoin dream. That was my first dream about bitcoins.

I'll leave it to someone else to start a thread on converting famous movie quotes into bitcoin quotes.

60 GH/s BFL Single SC - Pre-Order Yours Today!
`````` Only $1299.99 - butterflylabs.com ``````

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DamienBlack

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 09:01:11 AM

I'll leave it to someone else to start a thread on converting famous movie quotes into bitcoin quotes.

I know what you're thinking. "Did he send six bitcoins or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a 6990, the most powerful graphics card in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
wegotpickles

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 09:11:24 AM

I had a dream the other night that i was running a kind of bank service (think savings, bonds, loans, the works) for bitcoin, but some fat little man made a clone of my service and could some how afford to give better interest rates than me even though i was barely covering my operation costs. So i tried adding more services and more features but every time he would roll out the same thing or better hours before i did and i just couldn't keep up.

Thing is, I have dreams like this when ever i think to hard about a potential business venture, and there is always a fat little man stealing my thunder. I don't know who this fat little man is, but i hope he chokes.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2011, 09:23:27 AM

I had a dream the other night that i was running a kind of bank service (think savings, bonds, loans, the works) for bitcoin, but some fat little man made a clone of my service and could some how afford to give better interest rates than me even though i was barely covering my operation costs. So i tried adding more services and more features but every time he would roll out the same thing or better hours before i did and i just couldn't keep up.

Thing is, I have dreams like this when ever i think to hard about a potential business venture, and there is always a fat little man stealing my thunder. I don't know who this fat little man is, but i hope he chokes.

I dunno why, I'm cracking up.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
nemo

Activity: 500
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 11:50:24 AM

I had a dream that some guy was fucking my girlfriend and they both laughed about it. Then the next night two cholo kids started beating the shit out of me for a bike. I don't even ride bikes. My guess is that watching someone else get fucked made me feel bad. Or my girlfriend is a whore. The cholo/bike thing is almost like your break-in/burglary scenario but not really. We were both violated for our possessions I guess. Maybe having coins is putting us on edge?
nazgulnarsil

Activity: 672
Merit: 258

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 12:11:42 PM

I dreamt the fans failed on my cards and no automatic shutdown occurred causing my cards to kill themselves with heat.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
wegotpickles

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 12:21:28 PM

I dreamt the fans failed on my cards and no automatic shutdown occurred causing my cards to kill themselves with heat.
I was awake for 2 days fearing this when I started mining. I got my first card used on Ebay with borrowed money, so i was terrified that it was half way to burnt out or had intermittent failure or something. I thought the moment i went to sleep the fans would stop spinning or the card would nuke itself. Thankfully my investment turned out well.

But those worries were nothing compared to when i finally got involved in the market.

I've aged at least 5 years in the past 2 months.
just_someguy

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 12:24:11 PM

I have a recurring fantasy that I enable "Generate Coins" for five seconds and win a block.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: