Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:11:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: scammed by user ethan  (Read 1141 times)
racor (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:37:29 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2017, 02:20:47 PM by racor

i sold 3 torrents account..stole my money by claiming that I am someone else..120$.
dont trust this rogue.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=405970

link= https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1925822.0

http://imgur.com/a/1DXdB

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 01:49:36 PM

Please follow the scam reporting format in order to make it easier for outsiders to asses the situation. I've left him a negative rating.

Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Ethanbrain

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 05:46:50 PM

If this isnt going to go ahead then its just a waste of time and I would request the moderator to shut this thing and remove the feedback from my profile.

Regards,
Ethan!
aadje93

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:15:47 PM

If this isnt going to go ahead then its just a waste of time and I would request the moderator to shut this thing and remove the feedback from my profile.

Regards,
Ethan!

Trust is not moderated and only lauda can remove it since he gave it to you, maybe if OP will not reply anymore he will remove it but you should not count on this.

Post your point of view and evidence then the situation will be more clear and maybe lauda will remove his feedback.

Ethanbrain

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 06:21:47 PM

Regards,
Ethan!

Trust is not moderated and only lauda can remove it since he gave it to you, maybe if OP will not reply anymore he will remove it but you should not count on this.

Post your point of view and evidence then the situation will be more clear and maybe lauda will remove his feedback.

I already sent Lauda a couple of messages about the same a few days back. He has been coming online but hasnt replied back to me.

Regards,
Ethan!
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1811
Merit: 2715

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 06:41:43 PM

Regards,
Ethan!

I already sent Lauda a couple of messages about the same a few days back. He has been coming online but hasnt replied back to me.

Regards,
Ethan!

You should post your evidence and your perspective on the situation in this thread.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 07:50:30 AM

That's not how the trust system works.

Irrelevant as you're supposed to answer to your own accusation here anyways. You are number 'XX' in the PM queue and I'll get to you when possible. If people weren't bothering me with nonsense all the time, this wouldn't take this long.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Ethanbrain

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 06:42:14 PM

That's not how the trust system works.
In that case, anyone can just make a new account and start scam accusation threads and you will have to starting leaving a feedback for everyone and thus damaging the user's trust and business for as long the report is not closed.
Secondly, I said so because the OP does not seem to care much about the report and its just me who is trying to get this sorted which again says a lot about the OP and the report itself.

Irrelevant as you're supposed to answer to your own accusation here anyways. You are number 'XX' in the PM queue and I'll get to you when possible. If people weren't bothering me with nonsense all the time, this wouldn't take this long.
The reason I sent you the message is because you could directly double check without having going through the hassle as I was ready to prove it. I am sure you are busy as you have a life and a lot of people must be messaging you. You could just transfer the case to some other moderator if someone else has the right to solve it.

--------------------------------------------------

Getting back to the accusation :

What happened : I dealt multiple times with the below user regarding various torrent trackers since 15th March 2017. Bought trackers above 2xx$ from him. I paid him in Bitcoins everytime since that was the only mode he accepted. I can provide proofs if required.
The last time i dealt with him was on 7th May 2017 for 3 x TheVault accounts which totaled at 110-120$. The user said he would provide me with a guarantee of 3 months on the account if they got disabled since the tracker is a high risk tracker. I did not change anything on the accounts as I trusted the user and also changing the password is risky. The accounts were however disabled later on after a week or so and I messaged Monopi regarding the same and he just replied " Ok Wait ". He disappeared after this and never came online or bothered replying to my messages. (attaching all the screenshots of the chat later on). The next day itself OP registered and posted a similar thread offering the same kinds of accounts as the user Monopi. There was a strange resemblance between the way both the users spoke to me and the kind of accounts they had. The following points will help you understand why I did so.

1. In all my conversation and account purchases from Monopi, he said that a Turkey IP was used on the accounts and even Racor told me the same that Turkey IP's were used on the accounts.
2. Secondly, the accounts I purchased from Monopi and the accounts I took from Racor were registered using Yandex.
3. When I checked the IP's used on the email accounts by Monopi and Racor - both had the same IP range which made me doubt the OP
4. Such a strong resemblance in everything from the registration, the way they talk, the accounts they had, the domain they used for emails, the IP range was too much to be a coincidence which is why I decided to take back what I deserved and what was my right.

I knew Monopi was not going to come back or would bother to refund me. I knew Racor would never accept that he was the same user.

Also, he got the accounts disabled even before the accusation was solved so I pretty much dont owe him anything as of now. I have attached the screenshot of him saying so and also can provide the login access to anyone who wants to confirm the same.

Username : Monopi
Profile Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=958287

Username : Racor
Profile Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1006838

Screenshots :
Monopi offering guarantee : http://prntscr.com/ff6dx9
Monopi's last message : http://prntscr.com/ff6em6
Racor's Message : http://prntscr.com/ff6lr1

-----------------------------------------------

If you need any more proofs or any other thing, let me know.
It becomes pretty much evident if a user is a scammer or not by the way he responds. I dont think any scammer bother's replying or even tries to answer in such detail to a scam accusation. They all just run away like the user Monopi did.
I have around 700 Feedbacks on my forum and pretty much trusted here as well. I even paid a user after this scam accusation was opened and also traded bitcoins where I went first - I can ask them to vouch for me.

Regards,
Ethan!
racor (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:43:01 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2017, 04:00:30 PM by racor

hey brazen scammer..you're playing the innocent role here..i not monopi.this your fabrication.i racor and yes same country if monopi turkey ,i do not know how many turkish users on this site.. you scammed me..please do not delete negative trust,lauda..this man is liar..i sold 2 thevault account but not paying my 120$..

show your all proofs liar..waiting Angry

i gave a negative trust on their site,immediately wiped.do not trust this scammer.

Regards,

Racor!

Ethanbrain

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 01:12:39 PM

1. There can be users from the same country. Nothing wrong in that, but too much of a co-incidence with how everything turned out.
2. I dont think there is any reason I should owe you money or this case should even go on as you got all the accounts disabled even before the dispute was solved - I dont owe you anything technically.

I would request the moderator to look into this case whenever they are free as no one else seems to be replying to this accusation and its just me and the OP fighting.
aadje93

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:55:55 PM

1. There can be users from the same country. Nothing wrong in that, but too much of a co-incidence with how everything turned out.
2. I dont think there is any reason I should owe you money or this case should even go on as you got all the accounts disabled even before the dispute was solved - I dont owe you anything technically.

I would request the moderator to look into this case whenever they are free as no one else seems to be replying to this accusation and its just me and the OP fighting.

1. Still, you have no 100% proof that OP is the same guy who scammed you and you are a big invite trader seller you know very well how these top trackers ban quick and that there is a special forum for the tracker staff where they exchange trader info and ip etc

2. If you are a fair person wish i believe you should give him at least 50% of his money.

3. moderators or admins will not resolve or check this case as trust and scams are not moderated here you and OP are on you own to slove it

Ethanbrain

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 01:58:09 PM

1. Still, you have no 100% proof that OP is the same guy who scammed you and you are a big invite trader seller you know very well how these top trackers ban quick and that there is a special forum for the tracker staff where they exchange trader info and ip etc

2. If you are a fair person wish i believe you should give him at least 50% of his money.

3. moderators or admins will not resolve or check this case as trust and scams are not moderated here you and OP are on you own to slove it

1. There can never be 100% proof but I can pretty much prove it. I just need some moderator to be active on here and help me in doing so because this wont happen if i get responses 2-3 days later
2. Why should I give him 50% of his money? I have been in this business since 5 years and I know how trackers share information and how things work. The OP himself messaged me that he is going to the IRC to get them disabled so why should I give him 50%? :/
racor (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:16:19 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2017, 04:27:05 PM by racor

hey scammer..im using I'm using torrent since 8 years..I have knowledge as much as you do..now is trying to justify himself.you wrote is fabrication..i not monopi..i RACOR..you're playing the innocent role here.but you are scammer, not paying my 120$..you are liar Angry

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 08:41:23 PM

Are you blind? We have told you already that trust ratings are not moderating. No moderator is likely going to comment on this, and even if they were, they'd either:
1) Comment as a user.
2) Comment as a DT member (in case that they are one).

I will review your PM once it is your turn. Blame those wasting my time on foolish things thus flooding my PM box.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Ethanbrain

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 06:26:29 AM

re you blind? We have told you already that trust ratings are not moderating. No moderator is likely going to comment on this, and even if they were, they'd either:

It was just a request. Anyways, take your time.
Ethanbrain

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 06:32:24 PM

@Lauda : Does this accusation even matter now, since he got all the accounts disabled.
I would have paid him if this scam accusation had gone against me. I have paid and dealt with people even while this accusation was going on so I am not a scammer.
Also, I have a lot of trust and people know that I run my own forum so I wouldnt risk my reputation over 120$.

The accounts are disabled by the OP himself as he went to the IRC and had them disabled even before the accusation was solved.

Regards,
Ethan!
racor (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:52:34 AM

yes..i go to thevault irc and all account banned..because you not paying my money..

''I would have paid him if this scam accusation had gone against me''  Tongue you are big liar..

all account banned and you make it out! this doesn't change the fact that you..you are liar and scammer..you scammed me!
Ethanbrain

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 05:55:46 AM

yes..i go to thevault irc and all account banned..because you not paying my money..

''I would have paid him if this scam accusation had gone against me''  Tongue you are big liar..

all account banned and you make it out! this doesn't change the fact that you..you are liar and scammer..you scammed me!

Thank you for accepting that you got the accounts disabled.
The scam accusation is still going on and I'm innocent until proven guilty.
The fact that i am bothering to solve this accusation and did not just run away is enough to prove I'm trustworthy.
And as I said, I would've paid if the decision would've gone against me as I have much more at stake than you and also i am more reputed than you.
racor (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:49:57 AM

hey scammer.i not accept thevault accounts banned..you changed account mail details..i report thevault irc..i don't
know banned or not banned..you said banned..if banned that good..said again you are scammer and liar..you scammed me.
Ethanbrain

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 06:57:25 AM

hey scammer.i not accept thevault accounts banned..you changed account mail details..i report thevault irc..i don't
know banned or not banned..you said banned..if banned that good..said again you are scammer and liar..you scammed me.

Well it still means the same thing that you got them disabled.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: